Dragon Ball Super!!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
datfunkojawn

Re: Dragon Ball Super!!

Postby datfunkojawn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:43 am

Funko needs to give us more Dragon Ball Minis.. if they had a Dragon Ball Mini set id be all over it.

If TLS The Loyal Subjects) and give us DB action figures then Funko should be able to get us Minis at ease
Collecting since March '16 - Philadelphia, PA - My Motto: "Buy it NOW, Regret it LATER"
IG: datfunkojawn
Collection: Freddy Funko / Disney / Dragon Ball / Game of Thrones

ImageImage

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:40 pm

I'd be down for this so much! It would at least be an opportunity to get some characters who may never make it in Pop form.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

x56735x

Postby x56735x » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 am

Eek! Be still my weeping wallet. If we get MM for Dragon Ball...forget it. That will be a set that would HAVE to be complete... Please please please no Walgreens exclusives....I'd never find those...shoot the Nick ones still haven't touched down in my Walgreens
ImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:46 am

Getting the one piece minis is a step in the right direction for anime minis not being in a best of series. So it gives me hope for other lines
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:54 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Getting the one piece minis is a step in the right direction for anime minis not being in a best of series. So it gives me hope for other lines

Sailor Moon too, and there's no way either of those has the popularity of Dragon Ball here in the US.

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:41 pm

datfunkojawn wrote:Funko needs to give us more Dragon Ball Minis.. if they had a Dragon Ball Mini set id be all over it.

If TLS The Loyal Subjects) and give us DB action figures then Funko should be able to get us Minis at ease

i think funko would do awesome with dbz minis, i hope they are on the way!

datfunkojawn

Postby datfunkojawn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:58 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
datfunkojawn wrote:Funko needs to give us more Dragon Ball Minis.. if they had a Dragon Ball Mini set id be all over it.

Likewise. I have the ones that came with the shonen jump minis but need moreeeeeeee
Collecting since March '16 - Philadelphia, PA - My Motto: "Buy it NOW, Regret it LATER"

ImageImage

djwu

Postby djwu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Eep. This would be scary
Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:17 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:

I would love a set like the last GOT set where it's all 1/12 but stores still have their exclusives

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:46 am

hailmary25 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

I would love a set like the last GOT set where it's all 1/12 but stores still have their exclusives

1/12 sets are the best, trying to find 1/144 in the wild just feelsbadman lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

Hope they never ever ever ever bring the 1/144 back [-o<

datfunkojawn

Postby datfunkojawn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:43 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

Lol when I was trying to collect TLS dragon ball set I bought like 5 cases trying to get a club 28 version and no luck. Think I spent like $840 dollars. :(

ImageImage

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:11 am

MikeySanz wrote:Wow! I need DBS minis to be a thing! How crazy would it have been if we got at least one character from every universe in the tournament of power. What about the god of destruction and angel from every universe. Funko take my money!! :bounce: :freddy2:

That would be dope but you would have to start with dragon ball if not at least DBZ. so many options to go with too
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

Raypunz

Postby Raypunz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:40 am

A mini version of a metallic Beerus would be sweet, or even a PA Vegeta in the common slot.

ISO:Michael Jordan Dribbling Proto! Run DMC urban vinyl production pieces. Also need, color benny the bull
proto.

Hi I'm Ray.

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:20 am

datfunkojawn wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Lol when I was trying to collect TLS dragon ball set I bought like 5 cases trying to get a club 28 version and no luck. Think I spent like $840 dollars. :(

dude, as someone who has never joined the c28 club with tls, i feel your pain! all i want is a slime pit heman lol

acbernardez

Postby acbernardez » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 am

MikeySanz wrote:Wow! I need DBS minis to be a thing! How crazy would it have been if we got at least one character from every universe in the tournament of power. What about the god of destruction and angel from every universe. Funko take my money!! :bounce: :freddy2:

Heck YES!! Let's be honest, this probably isn't too far from happening. I can't wait though! You could probably even recreate the entire battle stage!
Image Image
Image ImageImage

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am

acbernardez wrote:

Heck YES!! Let's be honest, this probably isn't too far from happening. I can't wait though! You could probably even recreate the entire battle stage!

Omg haha yes! That would be so sick!

acbernardez

Postby acbernardez » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am

MikeySanz wrote:
acbernardez wrote:

Omg haha yes! That would be so sick!

I guess now all they need to come out with is a DBS battle stage! lol
Image Image
Image ImageImage

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:49 am

Raypunz wrote:A mini version of a metallic Beerus would be sweet, or even a PA Vegeta in the common slot.

I’d buy a case even if they were all 1/12 !

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:50 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:
datfunkojawn wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

dude, as someone who has never joined the c28 club with tls, i feel your pain! all i want is a slime pit heman lol

I spent so much on DBZ tls aswell! I learned my lesson though and turned to the dark side

ericlovesrobots

Postby ericlovesrobots » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:31 am

MikeySanz wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
MikeySanz wrote: Ribrianne for one lol Kefla fan favorite.

i've yet to meet a fan of either of them, just because they got a ridiculous amount of screen time doesn't mean anybody actually liked them...

I know a lot of people who liked Kefla! Mostly girls but fans are out there. Everyone loved to hate Ribianne! People couldn’t get enough lol ... jk

I actually really liked Caulifa and Kefla and would've enjoyed a longer Arc focusing on Goku training her, but wow I really cannot describe how much I hated every second of Ribrianne and her squad. I felt like it was a cruel joke to make us watch them for so long.

All that being said, I feel like Dragon Ball/Z/Super is a perfect fit for Minis. There are so many characters that work great as a blind bag set rather than having to devote time to a wave of Pops. Not to mention forms for the store exclusives. Ex. SSJ goku is the common, SSG(red hair) target exclusive, SSGSSJ(blue hair) HT exlcusive, and so on and so forth. Some people really hate the exclusives but actually like hunting them down haha.

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:18 am

MikeySanz wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
datfunkojawn wrote:

I spent so much on DBZ tls aswell! I learned my lesson though and turned to the dark side

did you see that one dude flew to another state, went to that toys r us that had like a million tls street fighter on the shelves on clearance, bought a bunch and found like 10 C28 Ehondas? lol dammit i just want one! lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:44 pm

I am glad I never got into TLS, some are very pricey

MikeySanz

Postby MikeySanz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:34 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
MikeySanz wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

did you see that one dude flew to another state, went to that toys r us that had like a million tls street fighter on the shelves on clearance, bought a bunch and found like 10 C28 Ehondas? lol dammit i just want one! lol

lol Really? Wow some people really love getting high. High on collectibles. I’m not that into TLS nowadays so a life without a club 28 is a okay!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:46 pm

ericlovesrobots wrote:I actually really liked Caulifa and Kefla and would've enjoyed a longer Arc focusing on Goku training her, but wow I really cannot describe how much I hated every second of Ribrianne and her squad. I felt like it was a cruel joke to make us watch them for so long.

like most things in Super the idea wasn't bad, but the execution sucked. first off it didn't even make any sense for Cabba to be in the first tournament as one of the strongest fighters in the entire universe without even knowing how to become a Super Saiyan, then just a mere couple months later these 2 other chicks who must've been significantly weaker than him from the get go are not only stronger but strong enough to instantly master SS2 AND be Broly level and stronger than SS-God in their fused form? nonsense.

The-Vicious-Fish

Postby The-Vicious-Fish » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 am

I hope this becomes true. It could be a endlist series :)
I’m Thomas! Love Harry Potter, Doctor Who and cats :)

OUTSIDER31

Postby OUTSIDER31 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:10 pm

Will we see any at sdcc

Kito87

Postby Kito87 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:47 am

These would be so cool! I remember hunting down the Shonen Jump sets for these. Only missed a couple time too, found the GitD Goku on clearance at GameStop too!!
ISO: Dragonball and Cowboy Bebop Protos!!

IG: Comic_beast
TW: @hsabala
Tumblr: thecomicbeast
YT: ComicBeast

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:16 am

If this happened, my heart would be happy but my wallet not so much lol
ImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”