5NAF Twisted Ones are Inbound

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
marromero

Re: 5NAF Twisted Ones are Inbound

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Posting this photo again since Photobucket apparently times out.

The detail on these is pretty awesome. Of course, people are trying to sell Stanley for over $100 already. Some folks need a better job.

Lol yeah they are asking just "a little too much" for me lol.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Woo-hoo! Got very lucky at Walmart! Only one left to finish this series, so happy. Never felt this relieved to finish a series, I hope these are selling well enough to warrant a 4th series.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

atl2184

Postby atl2184 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:32 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:Woo-hoo! Got very lucky at Walmart! Only one left to finish this series, so happy. Never felt this relieved to finish a series, I hope these are selling well enough to warrant a 4th series.

Nice! I was able to find Lolbit. Any weights or layouts you can share? My Lolbit was in the top front left of the box and weighed 88 grams.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:09 pm

atl2184 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:Woo-hoo! Got very lucky at Walmart! Only one left to finish this series, so happy. Never felt this relieved to finish a series, I hope these are selling well enough to warrant a 4th series.

Nice! I was able to find Lolbit. Any weights or layouts you can share? My Lolbit was in the top front left of the box and weighed 88 grams.

Oh wow, Lolbit's a heavy one! Nice pull!
Sure! I ended up with Jack-O-Bonnie which was 43.7 grams. While I didn't weight Ella in the box, she came out to about 0.5 grams less than Jack-O-Bonnie. So I'm guessing ~43.2 grams roughly? It may be hard to tell? Edit: Magician comes out to about the same weight as Ella, so it may fluctuate.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

atl2184

Postby atl2184 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:59 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
atl2184 wrote:

Sure! I ended up with Jack-O-Bonnie which was 43.7 grams. While I didn't weight Ella in the box, she came out to about 0.5 grams less than Jack-O-Bonnie. So I'm guessing ~43.2 grams roughly? It may be hard to tell? Edit: Magician comes out to about the same weight as Ella, so it may fluctuate.

Awesome thank you so much! Lolbit is super heavy. You will know you have it as soon as you pick up the box. Do you happen to remember where they were in the case?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:44 pm

atl2184 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:
atl2184 wrote:

Awesome thank you so much! Lolbit is super heavy. You will know you have it as soon as you pick up the box. Do you happen to remember where they were in the case?

I don't know, but guessing it was the top, front, right or left spot. Haha I was struggling to juggle them around as I walked to checkout! Twisted Wolf was on the top, middle, left spot though (used that to verify the case was untouched).

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Not only is Lolbit heavy, you can gently squeeze the sides and feel the flat edges.

And it is in one of the front two spots, just got mixed up on which one.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Here’s some useful info to help your hunting along.

https://youtu.be/yZeus5j8jLQ

Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

atl2184

Postby atl2184 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
atl2184 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:

I don't know, but guessing it was the top, front, right or left spot. Haha I was struggling to juggle them around as I walked to checkout! Twisted Wolf was on the top, middle, left spot though (used that to verify the case was untouched).

Was able to finally pull a Jack-O-Bonnie tonight. The weight was spot on 43.7. It was the top front right for me. This was the second case that this Walmart got in. Most of the stores around me have not even received one. Down to needing Ella!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu May 03, 2018 10:52 pm

Woo-hoo! Last one came in the mail early. I doubt I'm the first, but here's a shot at them all together!

Beating a dead horse here: Really wish it was easier to complete the series. Had to resort to eBay for the rarer ones after trying my best to hunt them down in my area. Again just glad to finish it off. I think they did a tremendous job with the designs, sculpts, and paint job with this series! Big props to the designers and workers at Funko who worked on this set!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:44 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:Woo-hoo! Last one came in the mail early. I doubt I'm the first, but here's a shot at them all together!

Beating a dead horse here: Really wish it was easier to complete the series. Had to resort to eBay for the rarer ones after trying my best to hunt them down in my area. Again just glad to finish it off. I think they did a tremendous job with the designs, sculpts, and paint job with this series! Big props to the designers and workers at Funko who worked on this set!

oh wow nice set! i really want the paper plates but the gamestops around me don't have anything light... the hunt continues

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 pm

As a heads-up, there was another leak similar to the last FNaF MM leak. This next series will be based off Freddy Fazbear's PIzzeria Simulator (just like the POP figures)! They are scheduled for October 30th this year, and Gamestop will have exclusives. No pictures, just the listing with date. I'm guessing there will be some characters from Ultimate Custom Night too.

Return to “Blind Bags”