5NAF Twisted Ones are Inbound

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Mystery_Mini_God

5NAF Twisted Ones are Inbound

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:48 pm

This is technically series 4 for FNAF since they had the GITD ones... I’ll definately need the whole set. Walmart... ugh! Anyone else grabbing this set? Was supposed to release this month...

Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: 5NAF Twisted Ones are Inbound

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:53 pm

I've never played FNAF, but these are really well done! The unicorn is creepy af lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:30 pm

My kids informed me that this set is a must have.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:45 pm

I am very excited for them! Funko posted a video on youtube of them unboxing each figure. Zooming into the back of the box seems to indicate they have text underneath each figure. I could be wrong, and hope I am wrong, but I thought I saw 1/6 for some like Twisted Bonnie. Again I hope and could be wrong, just hope they go easy with rarities. Getting pretty tired of 1/36 and 1/72 store exclusives as I am sure everyone else is too. :P
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:47 pm

that plate face gang is awesome!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:00 pm

i MUST have Lolbit. Absolute, must.

atl2184

Postby atl2184 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Has anyone been able to pick these up yet? I checked my hot topic today but no luck.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:20 pm

atl2184 wrote:Has anyone been able to pick these up yet? I checked my hot topic today but no luck.

I will be checking mine today.

Someone just shared the Hot Topic back today in Instagram. Surprise! All the store exclusives are 1/24, 1/36, and 1/72. :(
The small shimmer of light is that there is only 1x of each of 1/36 and 1/72 so youll get either one of those exclusives per case. That means it is the same at Gamestop, Walmart, and the normal case too...

Edit: It looks like my store got them in, but I'll miss them tomorrow since I won't be able to beat everyone else that day. It looks like they only got one case too. What a double-bummer. Same thing happened with the first FNaF wave. :(
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 am

The ratios are a nightmare on these. Funko is really screwing collectors and ensuring money keeps flowing.

#TheyAllComeHome

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:57 am

Ugh. My daughter loves these games, but I hope she decides to pass on these. She'd never be able to finish the set. (Plus, I don't think she's particularly interested in the "twisted" part of the set, which is loaded heavily for whatever reason.)

These ratios are really killing my enthusiasm for Mystery Minis in general. I wish Funko would stop with anything under 1/12.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 pm

I'm eating my words now (kind of). :P
I was able to make it to Hot Topic in time which had nearly two full cases. One of the cases had a 'full set' while the other had one missing. I grabbed one from the case of 11 and a full case of 12. I ended up with four unique 1/24's but no 1/36 or 1/72! I guess they mixed up the case so the 1/24 was in the spot of the 1/36 in the other case? I'm not sure what exactly happened honestly. Almost tempted to go back and try my luck again.

One of the 1/24's was Nightmare so it wasn't so bad. Just wish I could have got Stanley or Bonnet for buying a full case. It's nice to have most of the 1/24's though.

The figures look really good though, like no QC issues from what I can tell. They all can turn their heads around, except for Twisted Wolf (due to the fur on the back). Overall I'm happy with my purchase though!

Edit: Oh yeah, and my favorite so far is Twisted Wolf! Also it's hard to tell from images, but Nightmare has some metallic paint on him around the mouth and snout. Dark Springtrap has a nice, dark green shade to him too. Little Joe has no problem balancing either, very bottom heavy.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:I'm eating my words now (kind of). :P
I was able to make it to Hot Topic in time which had nearly two full cases. One of the cases had a 'full set' while the other had one missing. I grabbed one from the case of 11 and a full case of 12. I ended up with four unique 1/24's but no 1/36 or 1/72! I guess they mixed up the case so the 1/24 was in the spot of the 1/36 in the other case? I'm not sure what exactly happened honestly. Almost tempted to go back and try my luck again.

One of the 1/24's was Nightmare so it wasn't so bad. Just wish I could have got Stanley or Bonnet for buying a full case. It's nice to have most of the 1/24's though.

The figures look really good though, like no QC issues from what I can tell. They all can turn their heads around, except for Twisted Wolf (due to the fur on the back). Overall I'm happy with my purchase though!

Edit: Oh yeah, and my favorite so far is Twisted Wolf! Also it's hard to tell from images, but Nightmare has some metallic paint on him around the mouth and snout. Dark Springtrap has a nice, dark green shade to him too. Little Joe has no problem balancing either, very bottom heavy.

Oh nice congrats! The only one I want is nightmare but haven’t been so lucky. I got a couple other 1/24s but nothing yet

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:07 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I'm eating my words now (kind of). :P

It seems some of the cases lately have been having one dud case that has 2 1/24s instead of the rares (and then one case is super awesome and has two rares). It would be weird that two cases would be like that, but not unheard of with all the messy ratios/layouts they've been having lately.

Is it possible the ratios are off/misprinted? Maybe.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:06 pm

bakivali wrote:It seems some of the cases lately have been having one dud case that has 2 1/24s instead of the rares (and then one case is super awesome and has two rares). It would be weird that two cases would be like that, but not unheard of with all the messy ratios/layouts they've been having lately.

Is it possible the ratios are off/misprinted? Maybe.

Something I didn't consider before was there are now five 1/24's, one of them being an exclusive. If you consider 12 cases: 2 have a 1/72, 4 have a 1/36, and 6 have 1/24. We could be seeing a situation where no matter what, a case will only contain one exclusive (Funko, why?). I hope that's totally wrong and just pulled a dud case/messy layout like you said though.

RBlue30 wrote:Oh nice congrats! The only one I want is nightmare but haven’t been so lucky. I got a couple other 1/24s but nothing yet

Thanks! I hope you pull Nightmare or any of the other exclusives soon!

Also, I finally gave into scaling. I'm not sure what I weighed is the most reliable, but I can post a few. From what I've tested so far, Twisted Wolf's box is noticeably heaviest at around 58gm, while the rest are in the low to high 40's gm range. The boxes seem to vary by a few centigrams sometimes though. The two Twisted Freddies varied by 0.7gm (one's head felt lighter than the other), but the rest of the doubles were pretty consistent.

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 am

The ratio on the recent minis has been very disappointing with so many 1/6 in them :(

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 am

A Master Case contains six cases within. These six cases will have one complete set of all released. Given the ratios for this set, here is how each case would be broken down, and it’s already been seen by those purchasing.

#TheyAllComeHome

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 am

Is there a sweet spot for these? I would invest in a scale but hot topic doesn't aloow weighing.
ISO

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Yeah, more & more HTs are making rules against scaling. Mine are the same way.
ImageImage

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Just picked up a case and pulled the 1/72 HT Stanley.

*does happy dance*
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:50 pm

groundhog7s wrote:Just picked up a case and pulled the 1/72 HT Stanley.

*does happy dance*

Woo-hoo, Congrats! I think you are the first one (besides ebay listings) who has reported they got him yet. He is a toughie!

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 pm

‘I’ have the three Hot Topic Ones. Can’t wait for the other exclusives to release! ‘I’ wonder why they never release at the same time.
#TheyAllComeHome

Jdawgdaddy

Postby Jdawgdaddy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:20 pm

I just keep pulling Nightmare. No Stanley to be found in the KC area :(

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:05 am

Got a Stanley today. I really like the look of it!

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:56 am

How likely is it that the prices for these will drop? I keep striking out at ht and have 2 kids that finished the book and really want this set. I just can't afford those ebay prices.
ISO

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:03 pm

HellKat613 wrote:How likely is it that the prices for these will drop? I keep striking out at ht and have 2 kids that finished the book and really want this set. I just can't afford those ebay prices.

Unfortunately the HT ones don't seem to fall ever, only go up :( For the common case ones, those might drop once more places get them in.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:27 pm

This set was done nicely. Molding and coloring seemed to be loved at QA. One of the better ones I have seen lately.

#TheyAllComeHome

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:This set was done nicely. Molding and coloring seemed to be loved at QA. One of the better ones I have seen lately.

Nice, cool picture! I ended up ordering Bonnet and Stanley online (for way more than I should), but now the hardest of the three exclusive trios (imo, although Walmart might be tough based on the last series) is finished too! Bonnet makes me excited for Bon-Bon. I'm still confused why they never made a normal Bidybab figure. That would be an easy way to make two figures: Bidybab and Electrobab (just Bidybab with yellow eyes).

Yeah I agree, the flaws are really hard to spot if any at all. I was thinking it would be the opposite based on how detailed they are.

Edit: Also Funko, if you're reading this, just wanted to say thank you for making these sets and the work put into them! As much as I like to complain about rarities (please make most 1/12 next series please) or nit-pick on design choices, it's all out of enjoyment for these figures and the series. These are all amazing and really can tell there is love put in these series!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 pm

i need stanleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:This set was done nicely. Molding and coloring seemed to be loved at QA. One of the better ones I have seen lately.

Have to switch to a different image hosting site, photobucket won't show unless you pay big bucks.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:44 am

The Hot Topic I went into today still didn’t have these, so I picked up three of the new Twisted Ones Pops. Funko really out does themselves with this license.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:34 am

Posting this photo again since Photobucket apparently times out.

The detail on these is pretty awesome. Of course, people are trying to sell Stanley for over $100 already. Some folks need a better job.

#TheyAllComeHome

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:48 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Posting this photo again since Photobucket apparently times out.

The detail on these is pretty awesome. Of course, people are trying to sell Stanley for over $100 already. Some folks need a better job.

Agreed, although I ended up buying Stanley online (lol wont say how much..). I saw Buckbeak selling for $500 so maybe they are testing the limits.

Has anyone seen them at Gamestop or Walmart yet? My Walmart got the Twisted One POPs in and brought out a new case of regular SL minis. Guessing the TO minis will slowly show up early April hopefully (and hopefully they are exlcusives this time :P)?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Oh yeah, does anyone know if in the regular set you can pull Ennard + Bon Bon or Springtrap/Afton? Or is it like the Hot Topic case where it's either Ennard, Bon Bon, or Springtrap/Afton? I got a case and pulled Bon Bon (hooray!), just not sure if I should keep going to see if I got Ennard or not too.

Edit: Nope, got Dark Springtrap and what I assume is Magician for the 1/24's. Ah well, at least I checked. Guessing it's like the Hot Topic case then.
Last edited by ShyGuyPal on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CashMeOusside

Postby CashMeOusside » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Nope. FNAF shouldve stopped a long time ago. First games were interesting but then it went downhill. The fanbase is quite cringy also. Some figures are well made though.

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:37 am

Anybody have the weight for Stanley?
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

atl2184

Postby atl2184 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:18 am

My Stanley was 62ish. I was able to pull bonnet also at 39 or so. Still looking for nightmare.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Looking for stanley just saying....

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:04 pm

I won't order from ht online again when the set has so many 1/6. First my order for infinity war were all 1/6, I just picked up my kids order for twisted ones and they got all chica, foxy and bonnie. Not even a freddy or wolf. I think I'm better off with ebay. This really sucks cause they don't like the pops and they've been doing so good they deserve the one set they want. Guess I'll be selling some of my collection to get that Stanley. I can only imagine what the paper plate pals and Lolbit are gone cost me.
ISO

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:53 pm

I went around my town in hopes of getting the Paper Plate Pals. I ended up buying duplicates of Theodore and RWQ unintentionally (Paper Plate Pals must be more like 1/144 based on my luck :P).

Edit: Oh, oh! And watch out on those weights! Theodore is ~46.4to 46.8 gm (fairly consistent), and RWQ ranged from 42.5 to 45 gm.

Edit 2: Also, really like both Theodore and RWQ! RWQ has a two tone black to it (one is black and the other is an ever so slightly lighter shade of black), but the pictures online don't do it justice due to lighting imo. It's really good looking, possibly my favorite from the series so far. Theodore's nose is always off-center from his snout strangely enough.

Edit 3: I'm up for trading RWQ and Theodore for Lolbit or Jack-O-Bonnie, and possibly Ennard (from this series). I want to customize the Ennard, but not 100% sure if removing it's head without damage is possible.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:40 am

Youre right abt PPP feeling like 1/144

A friend and I had similar lack of success. SAD

Return to “Blind Bags”