Disney•Pixar's The Incredibles 2 Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Cheryl24

Re: Disney•Pixar's The Incredibles 2 Mystery Minis

Postby Cheryl24 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 am

I saw a post on Instagram of someone who found them who is based out of San Leandro, CA.
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:13 am

Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
Oh man!!! What state are you in? Might have to go hunting this weekend then

Seen them at 2 different Targets around here. Washington

Still haven’t seen any in North Carolina, but my friend in Cali still hasn’t been able to find any either :(

Yeah I’m starting to think they are kinda like the Rick and Morty minis and tied to a common dcpi so there may be no rhyme or reason as to which stores get them infortunately. Hopefully they’ll start trickling into more stores soon

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:18 am

Lakers wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Seen them at 2 different Targets around here. Washington

Still haven’t seen any in North Carolina, but my friend in Cali still hasn’t been able to find any either :(

Look like even they show up in one state, only certain Target get it and nothing in maybe 30 miles radius other stores will not have it. So I don't know how the person in charge do the orders, but is strange all this happen with the exclusives.

Yeah no doubt, I’ve seen them at 2 different targets around here but there is probably a good 5-6 I’ve been to since and haven’t seen any sign of the store having them. So it definitely seems to be random unfortunately

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:36 pm

After seeing the movie this past weekend I want all the Pops and the minis. The incredibles are great. Hahaha
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:00 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Seen them at 2 different Targets around here. Washington

Yeah I’m starting to think they are kinda like the Rick and Morty minis and tied to a common dcpi so there may be no rhyme or reason as to which stores get them infortunately. Hopefully they’ll start trickling into more stores soon

That is true, I haven’t seen the Rick and Morty minis either, and the pint size heroes exclusive for Rick and Morty also. Hopefully they’ll all soon be out in more stores

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:14 am

So far, I've been resisting buying these minis. I may wind up changing my mind after I see the movie!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:21 am

Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:

That is true, I haven’t seen the Rick and Morty minis either, and the pint size heroes exclusive for Rick and Morty also. Hopefully they’ll all soon be out in more stores

Same here, I’ve only seen one target around my area that had any sign of series 2 R+M and the case was empty. Incredibles seem to be just as rare unfortuantely. Also been on the hunt for those pints since they were supposed to be released in February. Really hoping they all start flooding in eventually and hoping this isn’t the same for the Harry Potter’s coming to Target also

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah I’m starting to think they are kinda like the Rick and Morty minis and tied to a common dcpi so there may be no rhyme or reason as to which stores get them infortunately. Hopefully they’ll start trickling into more stores soon

Same here, I’ve only seen one target around my area that had any sign of series 2 R+M and the case was empty. Incredibles seem to be just as rare unfortuantely. Also been on the hunt for those pints since they were supposed to be released in February. Really hoping they all start flooding in eventually and hoping this isn’t the same for the Harry Potter’s coming to Target also

Oh man don’t start on Harry Potter because that’s one set I definitely need to finish, and I’m very scared of Target exclusives hahaha. Barnes and Noble aren’t too bad for me at least

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 am

Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:

Oh man don’t start on Harry Potter because that’s one set I definitely need to finish, and I’m very scared of Target exclusives hahaha. Barnes and Noble aren’t too bad for me at least

Yeah and if the Target exclusives are like the Hot Topic ones that were just released the good ones are at the top front so it makes the need to get to a fresh case that much more important. Just hoping Target isn’t as bad with them as they have been with the last few sets they’ve had exclusives for

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:58 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Same here, I’ve only seen one target around my area that had any sign of series 2 R+M and the case was empty. Incredibles seem to be just as rare unfortuantely. Also been on the hunt for those pints since they were supposed to be released in February. Really hoping they all start flooding in eventually and hoping this isn’t the same for the Harry Potter’s coming to Target also

Yeah and if the Target exclusives are like the Hot Topic ones that were just released the good ones are at the top front so it makes the need to get to a fresh case that much more important. Just hoping Target isn’t as bad with them as they have been with the last few sets they’ve had exclusives for

What Target need to do is to get order to all or at least most of their store to get couple of cases and not just one here and one there.

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:07 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Same here, I’ve only seen one target around my area that had any sign of series 2 R+M and the case was empty. Incredibles seem to be just as rare unfortuantely. Also been on the hunt for those pints since they were supposed to be released in February. Really hoping they all start flooding in eventually and hoping this isn’t the same for the Harry Potter’s coming to Target also

Well Target did quite a number of restocks for their exclusive WB minis, but I don’t think they did any for IW. I’m just hoping that HP will get more than 1 run in stores.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:

What Target need to do is to get order to all or at least most of their store to get couple of cases and not just one here and one there.

I agree and have one set date. Some put them out when they get the shipments in, some wait for a street date. It’s incredibly annoying and frustrating

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:

Well Target did quite a number of restocks for their exclusive WB minis, but I don’t think they did any for IW. I’m just hoping that HP will get more than 1 run in stores.

I found two cases of the WB minis at my Target and both were Foghorn Leghorn cases with no exclusives.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah and if the Target exclusives are like the Hot Topic ones that were just released the good ones are at the top front so it makes the need to get to a fresh case that much more important. Just hoping Target isn’t as bad with them as they have been with the last few sets they’ve had exclusives for

I found two cases of the WB minis at my Target and both were Foghorn Leghorn cases with no exclusives.

Foghorn is an awesome pull but still frustrating when you find a fresh case of anything exclusive only to find out it contains no excluisves ](*,)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:54 pm

lavery01 wrote:After seeing the movie this past weekend I want all the Pops and the minis. The incredibles are great. Hahaha

Me too! The movie was so good I’m like I need everything now!

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:02 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah and if the Target exclusives are like the Hot Topic ones that were just released the good ones are at the top front so it makes the need to get to a fresh case that much more important. Just hoping Target isn’t as bad with them as they have been with the last few sets they’ve had exclusives for

I agree and have one set date. Some put them out when they get the shipments in, some wait for a street date. It’s incredibly annoying and frustrating

Well sometimes that also works to my advantage if you can find a nice worker/manager. If you explain to them that it’s only a set date, then they are allowed to sell them as soon as they come in whereas a street date, it wouldn’t be able to be scanned for sale at all.

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:

Ahh yeah, I do despise those exclusive cases that has 0 exclusives in them. Makes total sense right...

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:05 am

dexiesmom wrote:
lavery01 wrote:After seeing the movie this past weekend I want all the Pops and the minis. The incredibles are great. Hahaha

Me too! The movie was so good I’m like I need everything now!

Totally agree! Finally watched the movie today, and they can make so many other characters!!!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 am

Was at Vid Con today and they were giving away free minis. I got voyd and Mr. incredible

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:47 am

Chaister87 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:

Ahh yeah, I do despise those exclusive cases that has 0 exclusives in them. Makes total sense right...

Yeah unfortuantely with Funko changing the ratios more and more this is becoming more of a common occurrence.

Whitetiger217

Postby Whitetiger217 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm looking for Dash and Violet if anyone has extra! I have Mrs. Incredible, Screenslaver, Frozone, Mr. Incredible, and purple suit Mrs Inredible for trade!

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Is there a case layout for these by any chance? I keep seeing a ton of untouched cases of these around and I really want the Jack Jacks.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 am

Classier wrote:Is there a case layout for these by any chance? I keep seeing a ton of untouched cases of these around and I really want the Jack Jacks.

Lucky you to seeing cases in your area. I cannot find any regular or Target exclusives cases at all. :(

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:56 am

Lakers wrote:
Classier wrote:Is there a case layout for these by any chance? I keep seeing a ton of untouched cases of these around and I really want the Jack Jacks.

Lucky you to seeing cases in your area. I cannot find any regular or Target exclusives cases at all. :(

Have you checked Barnes and Noble? The one closest to me is on their third case now.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
Lakers wrote:

Have you checked Barnes and Noble? The one closest to me is on their third case now.

Too bad no Barnes and Noble in my area.

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:34 pm

I’ve also seen them at Michaels craft stores if you have those.
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:10 am

I finally found the Target exclusives today but under the Miscellaneous DPCI number mentioned earlier in this thread—323-01-0543. I don’t know what’s going on with these numbers, but I would check this DPCI too if you’re still searching.
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:41 am

Cheryl24 wrote:I finally found the Target exclusives today but under the Miscellaneous DPCI number mentioned earlier in this thread—323-01-0543. I don’t know what’s going on with these numbers, but I would check this DPCI too if you’re still searching.

Thank you Ive been searching for these and that other dpci keeps showing N/A every time I check. This dpci shows a lot of Targets with stock around here so Im praying its finally the correct number lol
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:53 pm

MyFriendKevin wrote:
Cheryl24 wrote:I finally found the Target exclusives today but under the Miscellaneous DPCI number mentioned earlier in this thread—323-01-0543. I don’t know what’s going on with these numbers, but I would check this DPCI too if you’re still searching.

Thank you Ive been searching for these and that other dpci keeps showing N/A every time I check. This dpci shows a lot of Targets with stock around here so Im praying its finally the correct number lol

Here’s the thing though. Out of the 8 or so Targets here that showed stock, only one store actually had them. I guess since it’s a shared DPCI number for other mini cases too.

So I guess be ready to hunt for them. #-o Good luck!!
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:59 am

Cheryl24 wrote:
MyFriendKevin wrote:

Here’s the thing though. Out of the 8 or so Targets here that showed stock, only one store actually had them. I guess since it’s a shared DPCI number for other mini cases too.

That's why I prefer to go to the actual store myself if is possible. Because that miscellaneous number confuse everybody, because it can be for any mystery mini in the store.

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:38 am

Cheryl24 wrote:
MyFriendKevin wrote:

Thank you! Yea they ended up being tied in with other MM and weren't the right ones so the hunt continues!

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:40 am

Lakers wrote:
Cheryl24 wrote:
MyFriendKevin wrote:Thank you Ive been searching for these and that other dpci keeps showing N/A every time I check. This dpci shows a lot of Targets with stock around here so Im praying its finally the correct number lol

That's why I prefer to go to the actual store myself if is possible. Because that miscellaneous number confuse everybody, because it can be for any mystery mini in the store.

Yea they were tied in with another MM. I have a feeling this series is going to be a rough one to grab!

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:38 pm

MyFriendKevin wrote:Thank you! Yea they ended up being tied in with other MM and weren't the right ones so the hunt continues!

Ugh, I’m sorry that number didn’t help. I hope you can find them soon!
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:34 pm

Can anyone confirm the location of the Raccoon in the target exclusive cases? He is the only one I’m looking for. My Meeko is lonely! ;-)
Just a small town girl...

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Can anyone confirm the location of the Raccoon in the target exclusive cases? He is the only one I’m looking for. My Meeko is lonely! ;-)

Can't have Meeko being lonely, hope you find Raccoon soon.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm

We've checked for these several times while also hunting for Harry Potter and Rick and Morty, with no luck.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:32 am

Pulled fire Jack Jack, the only one I wanted from this set :)

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Now that I have seen the movie, I actually have an appreciation for this series. I might get a few of the main characters for my collection cause the movie was so cute.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:06 pm

PigNosePony wrote:Now that I have seen the movie, I actually have an appreciation for this series. I might get a few of the main characters for my collection cause the movie was so cute.

lol Have a feeling that you will end getting the complete set.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Lakers wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:Now that I have seen the movie, I actually have an appreciation for this series. I might get a few of the main characters for my collection cause the movie was so cute.

lol Have a feeling that you will end getting the complete set.

Oh no. I refuse. I know I’ve said that in th past and it’s back fired but I mean it this time. I swear. :)

Return to “Blind Bags”