I collect Mystery Minis now...

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
sambunctious10

Re: I collect Mystery Minis now...

Postby sambunctious10 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:28 pm

I recently got into Mystery Minis myself with the cartoons, WB and 90s Nick.

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Tue May 29, 2018 10:20 pm

I see a lot of pain in your future. Welcome to the hunt...
Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:09 pm

May the force be with you haha

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed May 30, 2018 3:29 am

I just seriously got into minis too. They are deceptively expensive. A little here, a little there. Just completed my set for Avengers: Infinity War set and realized i spent $545 on this series. So im kinda dreading, but kinda looking forward to a series 2 for this line.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

iAlieee

Postby iAlieee » Wed May 30, 2018 4:07 am

rosevanngo wrote:I'm reading over these responses and like several of you I have not taken that path down the road of collecting MM. I can clearly see how cool they are and I want everyone's real opinions and thoughts. Is it worth venturing down this road to start collecting MM's?

If there’s a set or even just a few individual ones you want I’d say try to just get those from another collector or enay, but if there’s multiple sets or you just want to collect a bunch then do it! Just keep in mind the ones with high ratios might take awhile to complete, but the thrill of finding a 1/72 is great!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Wed May 30, 2018 4:32 am

All it takes is one mini to get sucked in lol
They are fun and are excellent if you take photos of your vinyl, easy to take to places for cool shots :)

rosevanngo

Postby rosevanngo » Thu May 31, 2018 10:38 am

iAlieee wrote:
rosevanngo wrote:I'm reading over these responses and like several of you I have not taken that path down the road of collecting MM. I can clearly see how cool they are and I want everyone's real opinions and thoughts. Is it worth venturing down this road to start collecting MM's?

If there’s a set or even just a few individual ones you want I’d say try to just get those from another collector or enay, but if there’s multiple sets or you just want to collect a bunch then do it! Just keep in mind the ones with high ratios might take awhile to complete, but the thrill of finding a 1/72 is great!

You are so correct! Maybe if there are smaller sets or one I really want I should try and get. If not then I’ll be headed down a long path of collecting!

Return to “Blind Bags”