Cuphead minis odds

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:06 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Yeah it really is an awesome set. I was drawn to them once I saw the glams. They did a great job with these


they really did, I thought they were kinda cool when I saw the pictures but once I actually opened a couple I could see how much detail they put into them. even the ones I wasn't really impressed with in pictures are awesome up close.

User avatar
Gtorion
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Gtorion » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:33 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
Gtorion wrote:I am having a real hard time getting the Genie. I hate to give up and buy it online. There is just something magical about pulling it out of a box.

If you need a genie I seriously have like 8 of them. I can hook you up if you wanna send a message.


Thanks so much. But, I finally got a Genie over the weekend. Also got a Cagney, woohoo!

User avatar
Gtorion
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Gtorion » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:38 am

DaleDobeck wrote:
Gtorion wrote:I am having a real hard time getting the Genie. I hate to give up and buy it online. There is just something magical about pulling it out of a box.


I wanna say I found him in bottom front right of a common case the other day. I'd give that spot a check if you come across a case of the non exclusives


Thanks, but I finally got the Genie over the weekend. I pulled a Cagney too, very happy about that!

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:56 pm

had a little luck today finally finding a fresh case.
Image

now I just need Beppi and i'll be all set.

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9479
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby funkystark » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Mr Yac wrote:had a little luck today finally finding a fresh case.
Image

now I just need Beppi and i'll be all set.


Dang!!!! Congrats! I just need BonBon
Image
The only team that matters!

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:02 pm

funkystark wrote:Dang!!!! Congrats! I just need BonBon


I still haven't seen these anywhere but Hot Topic and GameStop near me, fortunately i meant "all set" as in my main wants and I don't quite have the total completionist bug. but if I happen to come across her i'll keep you in mind.

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9479
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby funkystark » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
funkystark wrote:Dang!!!! Congrats! I just need BonBon


I still haven't seen these anywhere but Hot Topic and GameStop near me, fortunately i meant "all set" as in my main wants and I don't quite have the total completionist bug. but if I happen to come across her i'll keep you in mind.


I wish I had your self control, I do with somethings but definitely not Cuphead!
Image
The only team that matters!

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:09 pm

funkystark wrote:
I wish I had your self control, I do with somethings but definitely not Cuphead!


haha, don't get me wrong i'd love to complete them (and at this point i'm so darn close) but i'm trying my best to hold off.

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Mr Yac wrote:had a little luck today finally finding a fresh case.
Image

now I just need Beppi and i'll be all set.



Niiiiicccceeee.

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
funkystark wrote:
I wish I had your self control, I do with somethings but definitely not Cuphead!


haha, don't get me wrong i'd love to complete them (and at this point i'm so darn close) but i'm trying my best to hold off.



Do you remember if matchstick was the top or bottom?

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:46 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:

Do you remember if matchstick was the top or bottom?


sorry, I THINK he was on the bottom, but i'm afraid I don't 100% remember.

this really is an extremely well done set, I wasn't too thrilled with them when I first saw the glams but in hand they're just so colorful and well sculpted they're hard not to win you over....I still wish we could've gotten the Devil in his throne instead of this dang goat form though.

Image

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1377
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Mr Yac wrote:had a little luck today finally finding a fresh case.
Image

now I just need Beppi and i'll be all set.


The Force is strong with you. Congratulations!

Do you happen to know the placement for Matchstick? I still need that one :P
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:58 pm

I can only hope I’m lucky enough to find grim in the wild, cuz the ebay prices are insane.

He looks fantastic. Aside from Rick and Morty this is easily my favorite set.

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9479
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby funkystark » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:I can only hope I’m lucky enough to find grim in the wild, cuz the ebay prices are insane.

He looks fantastic. Aside from Rick and Morty this is easily my favorite set.


Yup I just acquired a Grim and not by lucky pull... it sucked but I need them all.
Image
The only team that matters!

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:01 pm

dork_knight wrote:Do you happen to know the placement for Matchstick? I still need that one :P


sorry, I don't remember exactly. but i'm pretty sure he was the Bottom front right. I went by the already posted rarity layout and took the top middle right and bottom front right.

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1377
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
dork_knight wrote:Do you happen to know the placement for Matchstick? I still need that one :P


sorry, I don't remember exactly. but i'm pretty sure he was the Bottom front right. I went by the already posted rarity layout and took the top middle right and bottom front right.


I must try that out. I hope our HT gets another fresh case. I've pulled 4 brineybeards from them already :(

I have 6 total...but started giving them away. hahaha
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:23 pm

dork_knight wrote:
I must try that out. I hope our HT gets another fresh case. I've pulled 4 brineybeards from them already :(

I have 6 total...but started giving them away. hahaha


the rarity layout has been right for me on both fresh cases I've found, and a buddy used it as well. the top front are the 1:6 store exclusive.

RobinBear177
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Set Complete :)

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:25 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Set Complete :)


awesome ! looking at your pic I guess i'm still missing 6

Beppi (curse you Beppi!)
Slot Machine
Cala Maria
Bonbon
Cagney
Mugman-Plane

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 pm

The 6 boxes I ordered from HT showed up today. Got 2 brineys, 3 Werner’s and a Cala Maria.

[-(

RobinBear177
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Sorry about that. I won’t be ordering online anymore after my order.

User avatar
matrixman9
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby matrixman9 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:10 pm

so far I have only knocked out some of the hardest ones. I have Beppi and matchstick. I was trying to get baroness, but she is crazy expensive right now. Im hoping her value will drop when places like walmart hopefully get them. I should probably pick up the other exclusives soon, the planes were still relatively expensive last I checked though.

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9479
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby funkystark » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 am

Happy to say once I get back from Comic Con, I'll have this set complete!
Image
The only team that matters!

RobinBear177
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:36 pm

funkystark wrote:Happy to say once I get back from Comic Con, I'll have this set complete!



Nice :)

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:26 pm

funkystark wrote:Happy to say once I get back from Comic Con, I'll have this set complete!


congrats bud, I've been trying to ebay the last few I need since I don't think anybody here is getting restocks.

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
funkystark wrote:Happy to say once I get back from Comic Con, I'll have this set complete!


congrats bud, I've been trying to ebay the last few I need since I don't think anybody here is getting restocks.



My areas gone dry as well. Gonna have to pay up to finish and I need the 3 most expensive to complete lol

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 pm

And of course HT is all out of them the week of hot cash

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:
My areas gone dry as well. Gonna have to pay up to finish and I need the 3 most expensive to complete lol


I got lucky and did find one last Hot Topic case with Grim, but my Gamestops have been dry for weeks. and Beppi was the one I wanted most (well Werner was the one I wanted most but he was 1/6 so that doesn't really count lol )

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6601
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 pm

funkystark wrote:Happy to say once I get back from Comic Con, I'll have this set complete!


Hope I don't leave something at home by accident :D
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

RobinBear177
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:14 am

I'm still real happy about this set. I look at them at least once a day on my shelf

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:17 pm

sadly it does look like the Gamestops around here are completely dry, but I did find a mostly full case at Hot Topic and managed to get Flying Mugman who I did need. so not too bad.

User avatar
KnightsOfRey
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby KnightsOfRey » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:11 pm

A Gamestop here put a new case out on Tuesday (Honeybottom and Dice; ugh) and a Barnes and Noble put a common case out yesterday, so a re-stock isn't entirely out of the question just yet.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 pm

i'll keep looking, but i'm not expecting much.

User avatar
Classier
Posts: 2049
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Classier » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:18 pm

I picked off the remains of a case with my Hot Cash. All 1/6s. :(
Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Classier wrote:I picked off the remains of a case with my Hot Cash. All 1/6s. :(


hot cash is what lead me there as well, but I wasn't feeling risky enough to try for more than the "rare" spot.

User avatar
Classier
Posts: 2049
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Classier » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Classier wrote:I picked off the remains of a case with my Hot Cash. All 1/6s. :(


hot cash is what lead me there as well, but I wasn't feeling risky enough to try for more than the "rare" spot.

On the bright side, I didn’t have Werner Werman before. Now I have two. I only bought about 5.
Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Classier wrote:On the bright side, I didn’t have Werner Werman before. Now I have two. I only bought about 5.


Werner is honestly my favorite one from the whole set. I have also noticed Beppi's price is droping on Ebay, so hopefully if I can't find one I can get him without going too broke.

User avatar
Classier
Posts: 2049
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Classier » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Classier wrote:On the bright side, I didn’t have Werner Werman before. Now I have two. I only bought about 5.


Werner is honestly my favorite one from the whole set. I have also noticed Beppi's price is droping on Ebay, so hopefully if I can't find one I can get him without going too broke.

I really like the ones in the planes. I’ll have to get those on EBay sometime after I get all my SDCC stuff taken care of.
Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2991
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm

the Planes are cool, i'm pretty happy that I found Mugman today. heh, was hoping for an Extra Grim so I could trade for the others i'm missing but i'll take a store exclusive I was missing :)

RobinBear177
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Yeah the planes are some of the coolest ones.


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users