PHS MyMoji Clearance

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
wmwadeii

PHS MyMoji Clearance

Postby wmwadeii » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Not sure if anyone collects either but Gamestop has a lot of PSH for $2-3 and 50% off (Street Fighter, Mega Man, Power Rangers) , and if they still have the Marvel Mymoji they are $1 with 50% off. In addition I found a lot of Mymoji on clearance at Books a Million/2nd and Charles for $1 (Disney, DC, TMNT, My Little Pony) and some PSH for $2 (GotG, WWE, Despicable Me). Target handles their inventory by a vendor but I found some boxes stuck back in electronics for both Mymoji and PSH all for $1.19 they don't ring up they have to be scanned (Disney & Star Wars Mymoji, Despicable Me PSH). FYE was hit and miss on what they had clearance and prices were not that great yet but I did see Despicable Me, and Rick & Morty with 25% off, and DC Mymoji for $0.56 and TMNT for $1.50. And last but not least it seems like Walgreens is getting out of the PSH line as my local store never restocked after I bought them out, when I went to another location they had a peg full of Spider-Man all marked clearance for $2.19. As the PSH are a shared sku for them they should be clearance everywhere.

I'm personally stocking up on the Mymojis right now, want to buy an antique gumball machine and fill it up as a display piece. Happy hunting everyone.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

allcutethings2

Re: PHS MyMoji Clearance

Postby allcutethings2 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:13 am

Not sure if you'd be interested, but I have 29 of the DC and TMNT mymojis I'm looking to sell.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:37 am

wmwadeii wrote:Not sure if anyone collects either but Gamestop has a lot of PSH for $2-3 and 50% off (Street Fighter, Mega Man, Power Rangers) , and if they still have the Marvel Mymoji they are $1 with 50% off. In addition I found a lot of Mymoji on clearance at Books a Million/2nd and Charles for $1 (Disney, DC, TMNT, My Little Pony) and some PSH for $2 (GotG, WWE, Despicable Me). Target handles their inventory by a vendor but I found some boxes stuck back in electronics for both Mymoji and PSH all for $1.19 they don't ring up they have to be scanned (Disney & Star Wars Mymoji, Despicable Me PSH). FYE was hit and miss on what they had clearance and prices were not that great yet but I did see Despicable Me, and Rick & Morty with 25% off, and DC Mymoji for $0.56 and TMNT for $1.50. And last but not least it seems like Walgreens is getting out of the PSH line as my local store never restocked after I bought them out, when I went to another location they had a peg full of Spider-Man all marked clearance for $2.19. As the PSH are a shared sku for them they should be clearance everywhere.

I'm personally stocking up on the Mymojis right now, want to buy an antique gumball machine and fill it up as a display piece. Happy hunting everyone.

Thanks for the tips.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:20 pm

wmwadeii wrote:Not sure if anyone collects either but Gamestop has a lot of PSH for $2-3 and 50% off (Street Fighter, Mega Man, Power Rangers) , and if they still have the Marvel Mymoji they are $1 with 50% off. In addition I found a lot of Mymoji on clearance at Books a Million/2nd and Charles for $1 (Disney, DC, TMNT, My Little Pony) and some PSH for $2 (GotG, WWE, Despicable Me). Target handles their inventory by a vendor but I found some boxes stuck back in electronics for both Mymoji and PSH all for $1.19 they don't ring up they have to be scanned (Disney & Star Wars Mymoji, Despicable Me PSH). FYE was hit and miss on what they had clearance and prices were not that great yet but I did see Despicable Me, and Rick & Morty with 25% off, and DC Mymoji for $0.56 and TMNT for $1.50. And last but not least it seems like Walgreens is getting out of the PSH line as my local store never restocked after I bought them out, when I went to another location they had a peg full of Spider-Man all marked clearance for $2.19. As the PSH are a shared sku for them they should be clearance everywhere.

Filling up a gumball machine with them sounds like such a cute idea! Hope you’ll share pics once you’re done.
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

Return to “Blind Bags”