Harry Potter S4 MM Wishlist

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
hailmary25

Re: Harry Potter S4 MM Wishlist

Postby hailmary25 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:47 am

Basiliskrocks wrote:
Katers wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
The picture you are referencing is an exclusive mystery box at the retailer GameStop. The boxes are believed to contain one of the Pops (one is a chase), two mystery minis, a Five Star and a Pop pen.

And yet, it gets worse! The minis are a 1/2 - meaning, we only get one of the minis per mystery box. So if you want both, you absolutely will have to get 2 boxes at some point! Argh!!

Just to make it really annoying, initially I was thinking "well, at least maybe I'll end up with the regular Sirius and chase Sirius to go with my minis", but then I realized that's not necessarily true. You could get Chase Sirius/mini Trelawney, or Chase Sirius/Boggart Snape. Then there's the option of Regular Sirius/mini Trelawney, or Regular SIrius/Boggart Snape. So probably 4 options for these boxes. Ugh!

Of course I'm buying 2 boxes.

Have just posted on the S3 post too, but again if anyone could help me by ordering 2 boxes for me (I will cover all costs, post to UK and effort up front) and can send you something from UK or the HP studios here as a thank you too) I would be so grateful for any help. Its so hard trying to get all the exclusives from the UK, i havent seen any on ebay, i would be hugely grateful if someone here could help me out [-o<

Update: there is a slim chance i might be able to get in the UK, trying to find out today & will update, but if anyone was willing to help incase i can’t get it please message me

You don't need to buy a box save the $30. Honestly I live in states and I'm not buying a box. I'm going to ebay and put my 30 towards there. Let all the collectors and flippers going for the chase Sirius buy all the boxes. They will flood the market with all their extras buy-in 2,3 or more boxes. These two minis will be cheap.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Basiliskrocks

Postby Basiliskrocks » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:11 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Basiliskrocks wrote:
Katers wrote:
And yet, it gets worse! The minis are a 1/2 - meaning, we only get one of the minis per mystery box. So if you want both, you absolutely will have to get 2 boxes at some point! Argh!!

Just to make it really annoying, initially I was thinking "well, at least maybe I'll end up with the regular Sirius and chase Sirius to go with my minis", but then I realized that's not necessarily true. You could get Chase Sirius/mini Trelawney, or Chase Sirius/Boggart Snape. Then there's the option of Regular Sirius/mini Trelawney, or Regular SIrius/Boggart Snape. So probably 4 options for these boxes. Ugh!

Of course I'm buying 2 boxes.

Have just posted on the S3 post too, but again if anyone could help me by ordering 2 boxes for me (I will cover all costs, post to UK and effort up front) and can send you something from UK or the HP studios here as a thank you too) I would be so grateful for any help. Its so hard trying to get all the exclusives from the UK, i havent seen any on ebay, i would be hugely grateful if someone here could help me out [-o<

Update: there is a slim chance i might be able to get in the UK, trying to find out today & will update, but if anyone was willing to help incase i can’t get it please message me

You don't need to buy a box save the $30. Honestly I live in states and I'm not buying a box. I'm going to ebay and put my 30 towards there. Let all the collectors and flippers going for the chase Sirius buy all the boxes. They will flood the market with all their extras buy-in 2,3 or more boxes. These two minis will be cheap.

I didn’t think of it like that, I hope you’re right, that would be fantastic. Just as long as they don’t both turn into the next Buckbeak! Will keep an eye on ebay 8-[
HP Mystery Minis collector
All series now complete!

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:35 pm

hailmary25 wrote:You don't need to buy a box save the $30. Honestly I live in states and I'm not buying a box. I'm going to ebay and put my 30 towards there. Let all the collectors and flippers going for the chase Sirius buy all the boxes. They will flood the market with all their extras buy-in 2,3 or more boxes. These two minis will be cheap.

Yeah, I'm hoping that will be the case and that there will be more Pop hunters chasing the Chase than there are mini hunters and a bunch will hit eBay and the community because I reckon it will cost more to ship it down here than the box itself, let alone trying for two...

Return to “Blind Bags”