Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 1041
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby bspears82 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 am

Everytime i see these i want to grab them but say no. Im sure i will break and get them.
Image
Image

Funkofan21
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 am

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Funkofan21 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:42 am

bspears82 wrote:Everytime i see these i want to grab them but say no. Im sure i will break and get them.

I'm in the same boat...so tempted to cave in
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 1041
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby bspears82 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:52 am

This are one of my favorite minis by funko for sure.
Image
Image

wuvvy
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby wuvvy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:07 am

I love these and was so tempted to buy them but I just have no room atm so I was strong and didn’t buy them

User avatar
pinklaquer
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby pinklaquer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:54 am

wuvvy wrote:I love these and was so tempted to buy them but I just have no room atm so I was strong and didn’t buy them

When oob they take barely any space at all lol
I personally am not the greatest fan of the red insert though.
Image

User avatar
Kfresh
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Kfresh » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:23 am

Funkofan21 wrote:These look awesome! Soooo tempted to pick them up



Same here!! The whole 90 Years collection has been awesome!!
Follow me on [ig]kfresh.thecollectorguy[/ig]

FL > CA > VA
:freddy2:

User avatar
bakivali
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby bakivali » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:28 am

Funkofan21 wrote:
bspears82 wrote:Everytime i see these i want to grab them but say no. Im sure i will break and get them.

I'm in the same boat...so tempted to cave in

All it takes is one sale or clearance and then I usually give in lol

WendyF
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby WendyF » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:41 am

The only ones I have so far are the 2-pack Amazon Exclusive I picked up. I might have to be selective with the rest.

User avatar
Joesandwich123
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Joesandwich123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Kinda wish I picked up the Steamboat Willie when I saw it

Oh well
Will Reggie finally give us Mother 3 before he leaves?

...

Guess not :p

...

But will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo (inevitably) releases Mother 3?

...

I don't think I actually ever introduced myself in the Welcome to Funkoland page :-k

...

allcutethings2
Posts: 1462
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm
Location: Lost in a book
Contact:

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:23 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:Kinda wish I picked up the Steamboat Willie when I saw it

Oh well


You might still be able to find one! Some Targets are getting them in, and the Gamestop's around me received restocks.


Pops: 431
Dorbz: 120
Mystery Minis: 379
PSH: 129
Rock Candy: 8
Hikari: 19


Instagram: @allcutethings2

Want list! Always willing to trade!
https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... 1LN4C5FC4/

User avatar
Joesandwich123
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:10 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:Kinda wish I picked up the Steamboat Willie when I saw it

Oh well


You might still be able to find one! Some Targets are getting them in, and the Gamestop's around me received restocks.


Awesome! I’ll have to check it out then :D
Will Reggie finally give us Mother 3 before he leaves?

...

Guess not :p

...

But will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo (inevitably) releases Mother 3?

...

I don't think I actually ever introduced myself in the Welcome to Funkoland page :-k

...

User avatar
Annie_May13
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Texas, Texas, Yee-Haw!
Contact:

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Annie_May13 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:21 pm

I’m still searching for Steamboat Willie and Sorcerer Mickey...those are my 2 favorite versions of Mickey and I still haven’t been able to find them...I’m waiting for a sale to pick up the rest though because I just love my Mickey collection
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image
Image Image ImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 2014
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:20 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
wuvvy wrote:I love these and was so tempted to buy them but I just have no room atm so I was strong and didn’t buy them

When oob they take barely any space at all lol
I personally am not the greatest fan of the red insert though.

I don't like the red insert at all. It looks great in the packaging, but once you take them out the red stuff leaks too much on the figures.
Image

User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby FunkoFern » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Anyone find a way to display them securely? I had them all but the poor Prince fell and his little tail broke. I was lucky to have found another one, but now I'm scared to display them.
Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby kihou » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:09 pm

FunkoFern wrote:Anyone find a way to display them securely? I had them all but the poor Prince fell and his little tail broke. I was lucky to have found another one, but now I'm scared to display them.

For some of these wobbly ones, I use museum wax. https://www.amazon.com/Quakehold-66111- ... B000FJU29U
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby FunkoFern » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:32 pm

kihou wrote:
FunkoFern wrote:Anyone find a way to display them securely? I had them all but the poor Prince fell and his little tail broke. I was lucky to have found another one, but now I'm scared to display them.

For some of these wobbly ones, I use museum wax. https://www.amazon.com/Quakehold-66111- ... B000FJU29U


Wow thats pretty cool. Have you found any issues when you wanna move the items (like it removing some of the paint on the figures themselves)?
Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby kihou » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 am

FunkoFern wrote:
kihou wrote:
FunkoFern wrote:Anyone find a way to display them securely? I had them all but the poor Prince fell and his little tail broke. I was lucky to have found another one, but now I'm scared to display them.

For some of these wobbly ones, I use museum wax. https://www.amazon.com/Quakehold-66111- ... B000FJU29U


Wow thats pretty cool. Have you found any issues when you wanna move the items (like it removing some of the paint on the figures themselves)?

I haven't! I've only had the wax on for a bit though, so not sure. Most of the time the feet don't have a ton of paint anyway, and the container says that it is used in delicate products so I think it will be ok!
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

Lakers
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Lakers » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:24 am

Funkofan21 wrote:
bspears82 wrote:Everytime i see these i want to grab them but say no. Im sure i will break and get them.

I'm in the same boat...so tempted to cave in

I'm in the same dilemma. Do you guys already bought some?

User avatar
RobinBear177
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:51 am

Just picked up Band Leader Mickey from Target tonight
Image

SuMo
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby SuMo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:12 am

WendyF wrote:The only ones I have so far are the 2-pack Amazon Exclusive I picked up. I might have to be selective with the rest.

I got that one too and love how it looks in the box. Because it's black and white, the red rubbed off onto both and is noticeable.

User avatar
cptsailor
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby cptsailor » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:36 pm

I bought a full set and my mother saw them when they were out for my wedding. She seemed to like them a lot. So I know who is getting a few as stocking stuffers!
Hi, I'm CptSailor (Dillon)!

ImageImageImage

ImageImage



IG: cptsailorfunko


iso: Cuphead Protos, AOT Protos, LTJ 20" Bone Daddy

Lakers
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Mickey The True Original 90 Years

Postby Lakers » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:47 pm

Really prefer mystery boxes better than the ones you can see.


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users