IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
VoorheesRulez

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby VoorheesRulez » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:48 pm

Sorry should be pennywise with the rod through his head

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:56 pm

VoorheesRulez wrote:There are now Walgreens exclusives showing up from this set. Getting out of hand. Two I saw were pennywise with red through his head and the other is just a crazed looking pennywise. The crazed version was a 1/72 piece. Didn't see back of box to see if there is a third exclusive at Walgreens or not. I'd bet on a blood covered Beverly though being one.

The third exclusive is Mike w/ what looks like some kind of rod he’s holding. The Pennywise’s are the 1/36 and 1/72 exclusives for this set and unfortunately that’s all I really want ](*,)

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:09 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
VoorheesRulez wrote:There are now Walgreens exclusives showing up from this set. Getting out of hand. Two I saw were pennywise with red through his head and the other is just a crazed looking pennywise. The crazed version was a 1/72 piece. Didn't see back of box to see if there is a third exclusive at Walgreens or not. I'd bet on a blood covered Beverly though being one.

The third exclusive is Mike w/ what looks like some kind of rod he’s holding. The Pennywise’s are the 1/36 and 1/72 exclusives for this set and unfortunately that’s all I really want ](*,)

Ah thats unfortunate on the odds. I hope finding a case is an option like the Horror Classics were at Walgreens, kind of. Wait, does that mean the deadlights variant is another exclusive? Hehe oh boy. :P
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:13 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Ah thats unfortunate on the odds. I hope finding a case is an option like the Horror Classics were at Walgreens, kind of. Wait, does that mean the deadlights variant is another exclusive? Hehe oh boy. :P

Unfortunately it looks like they are. I’d guess either GS or Target will probably end up with those. I’m with you though, I sure hope these come in a case and not scattered

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Yeah I may be done with this set already. These store exclusive ratios are ridiculous.

swind15

Postby swind15 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Common case and HT have the same exact layout.

Finally get my Georgie with missing arm today to see those ratios on the new Walgreens (of all places) exclusives. ](*,)
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:16 pm

So is going to be Walgreens, Hot Topic, Target and Gamestop exclusives like every mystery mini sets. Too bad and will be a budget hurt series again. :(

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:05 am

Not Walgreens. I'll never get them :(
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:15 am

oh no way! i want all of the pennywise variants! dang but a 1/72 walgreens seems impossible. :(

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:04 am

RBlue30 wrote:oh no way! i want all of the pennywise variants! dang but a 1/72 walgreens seems impossible. :(

With another 1/36 Pennywise exclusive on top of that :mir1: ](*,)

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:07 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:oh no way! i want all of the pennywise variants! dang but a 1/72 walgreens seems impossible. :(

Oh no way!? Do you know where? At this point I feel like it’s just gonna be easier to go to ebay or just go without them...

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:09 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Oh no way!? Do you know where? At this point I feel like it’s just gonna be easier to go to ebay or just go without them...

Yes Walgreens. They have a 1/72 and 1/36 exclusive Pennywise. The 1/24 exclusive is Mike holding some kind of rod. These are gonna be tough for the Pennywise collectors like myself

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:12 am

Walgreens are near impossible to find Mystery Minis at. Im praying that they do a good job of stocking these cause Im definitely gunning for the full set of these!
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:14 am

MyFriendKevin wrote:Walgreens are near impossible to find Mystery Minis at. Im praying that they do a good job of stocking these cause Im definitely gunning for the full set of these!

Yeah they are definitely hit or miss around my area for sure. Also hoping these come in cases and not in their shipping containers loose like the horror minis last year at some stores. These are going to be tough regardless

VoorheesRulez

Postby VoorheesRulez » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:37 am

Best guess for deadlights would be target having exclusive boxes. Gamestop has been the regular release boxes so I dont see them having exclusives too. This set is getting out of hand quickly.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 am

Is already almost impossible in my area, last year for the Star Wars set and Walgreens exclusive. Took me a long time to get them and not all Walgreens carry them.

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:27 am

Walgreens is even harder because they don't always get a full case, and they usually don't keep them in the display box.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:23 pm

kihou wrote:Walgreens is even harder because they don't always get a full case, and they usually don't keep them in the display box.

Yeah. They kept the Horror exclusives in the cases here, but the new Nightmare Before Christmas ones they just put out at my local Walgreens were just taken out and lined up on the shelves. It's pretty hit-or-miss with what they get in and how they display them.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:19 pm

Aw man there was a 1/72 Walgreens exclusive that sold today for 200! The 1/36 exclusive sold for 50! They do look really cool but I can’t believe they sold for that much!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:21 pm

More pennywise to add.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:35 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Aw man there was a 1/72 Walgreens exclusive that sold today for 200! The 1/36 exclusive sold for 50! They do look really cool but I can’t believe they sold for that much!

Yeah as much as I want them, I most definitely will not be paying those prices for them. If I don’t find them in my hunts, so be it-I’m not shelling out that kind of cash for these. Definitely a bummer but hopefully it won’t be too much of an issue if Walgreens gets a lot of stock for these

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Oh yeesh, a 1/24, 1/36, and a 1/72 from Walgreens? And the two rarer ones are Pennywise variants? This is gonna be tough to collect. None in my area yet unless folks are buying cases whole, which they very well might be doing. A set like this begs to be completed, and at least the 1/6 pieces are ones that casual collectors might actually want!
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:01 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Aw man there was a 1/72 Walgreens exclusive that sold today for 200! The 1/36 exclusive sold for 50! They do look really cool but I can’t believe they sold for that much!

Yeah as much as I want them, I most definitely will not be paying those prices for them. If I don’t find them in my hunts, so be it-I’m not shelling out that kind of cash for these. Definitely a bummer but hopefully it won’t be too much of an issue if Walgreens gets a lot of stock for these

I feel the same way. I'd like to have them, but if I don't get them, ah well. I've got plenty of Mini sets that are missing 1 or 2 store exclusive rares because I never could track them down, and I won't pay the insane secondary market prices for them.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:03 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

I feel the same way. I'd like to have them, but if I don't get them, ah well. I've got plenty of Mini sets that are missing 1 or 2 store exclusive rares because I never could track them down, and I won't pay the insane secondary market prices for them.

yea I'm hoping its just the hype of them and the ebay coupon thats making people buy them right now... and I'm hoping that they are like the horror walgreens exclusives. it seems like those prices aren't too crazy...

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:12 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah as much as I want them, I most definitely will not be paying those prices for them. If I don’t find them in my hunts, so be it-I’m not shelling out that kind of cash for these. Definitely a bummer but hopefully it won’t be too much of an issue if Walgreens gets a lot of stock for these

yea I'm hoping its just the hype of them and the ebay coupon thats making people buy them right now... and I'm hoping that they are like the horror walgreens exclusives. it seems like those prices aren't too crazy...

Yeah, I think the horror exclusive minis were crazy expensive when they first came out, but once the hype died down they dropped to more reasonable prices. Luckily the Walgreens exclusives don't command the insane prices that HT ones seem to, now. Though more and more people seem to be flipping minis these days.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:19 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Yeah, I think the horror exclusive minis were crazy expensive when they first came out, but once the hype died down they dropped to more reasonable prices. Luckily the Walgreens exclusives don't command the insane prices that HT ones seem to, now. Though more and more people seem to be flipping minis these days.

Definitely. I think eventually we will see the prices on these drop just like the horrors did last year at this time. It’s definitely the popularity of the movie and character that has people paying crazy prices instead of just being patient. The value on these will definitely go down over time as more and more Walgreens around the country get their stock in. Hopefully most of them will get these in and it won’t be a problem for us to hunt them down

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Will go to do someone hunting for this set after work. Hopefully some Walgreens had their shipments in already.

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Has anyone seen the common set at GameStop?

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:25 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Definitely. I think eventually we will see the prices on these drop just like the horrors did last year at this time. It’s definitely the popularity of the movie and character that has people paying crazy prices instead of just being patient. The value on these will definitely go down over time as more and more Walgreens around the country get their stock in. Hopefully most of them will get these in and it won’t be a problem for us to hunt them down

i really hope so! yea not having to drive around to too many walgreens would be nice...

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Lakers wrote:Will go to do someone hunting for this set after work. Hopefully some Walgreens had their shipments in already.

good luck!!! if you get doubles of the exclusives let me know :)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:34 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

i really hope so! yea not having to drive around to too many walgreens would be nice...
I have a local trip I can make where I can get 12 Walgreens done in about 2 hours but it’s still always a crapshoot with them whether they get anything or not. That and the popularity of these is going to make finding fresh cases really tough either way :sad10:

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:08 pm

Eman185 wrote:Has anyone seen the common set at GameStop?

Yes, at several Gamestops, starting a week and a half ago or so.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:11 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Definitely. I think eventually we will see the prices on these drop just like the horrors did last year at this time. It’s definitely the popularity of the movie and character that has people paying crazy prices instead of just being patient. The value on these will definitely go down over time as more and more Walgreens around the country get their stock in. Hopefully most of them will get these in and it won’t be a problem for us to hunt them down

I have a local trip I can make where I can get 12 Walgreens done in about 2 hours but it’s still always a crapshoot with them whether they get anything or not. That and the popularity of these is going to make finding fresh cases really tough either way :sad10:

It's about that way here, too. There are a ton of Walgreens in my area. There are 12 within an 11 mile radius of where I live. Even more that are close to where I work. But the problem is half of them don't seem to get in anything. Or other people beat me to the exclusives and get the workers to bring them out from the back before they ever even hit shelves.

I wish Walgreens would sell full cases of minis online. It'd make things so much easier.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:28 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

It's about that way here, too. There are a ton of Walgreens in my area. There are 12 within an 11 mile radius of where I live. Even more that are close to where I work. But the problem is half of them don't seem to get in anything. Or other people beat me to the exclusives and get the workers to bring them out from the back before they ever even hit shelves.

I wish Walgreens would sell full cases of minis online. It'd make things so much easier.

You aren’t talking about Washington state are you? lol lol Sounds exactly 100% like my area. One issue is there is no way of knowing which stores will get what and which ones get nothing. And other than asking a manager to check stock elsewhere, there is no real way of knowing which stores have anything so it takes a lot of time and energy to hunt them. If every store was a little more consistent it wouldn’t be such an issue

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:52 am

No luck in the hunt for me tonight. Maybe will hit more Walgreens tomorrow or maybe some HT in my way.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:17 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Definitely. I think eventually we will see the prices on these drop just like the horrors did last year at this time. It’s definitely the popularity of the movie and character that has people paying crazy prices instead of just being patient. The value on these will definitely go down over time as more and more Walgreens around the country get their stock in. Hopefully most of them will get these in and it won’t be a problem for us to hunt them down

oh wow thats amazing! my area only has about 3 walgreens. only 1 consistently has new items but for the nbc minis the worker brought out a case with 2 missing. I am not sure if someone else got there before me or if the workers bought them but i hope these will be easier...

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 am

My HT got two cases in, I only got two and got Dancing Pennywise. I'm ok with just those. Not really digging the style for the rest of the set

Wickedfunko

Postby Wickedfunko » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:02 am

These it minis are awesome, it made me start collecting minis again.
Just a man with a pug :freddy2:

ISO: Freddy HQ Space Needle

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:38 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote: I have a local trip I can make where I can get 12 Walgreens done in about 2 hours but it’s still always a crapshoot with them whether they get anything or not. That and the popularity of these is going to make finding fresh cases really tough either way :sad10:

You aren’t talking about Washington state are you? lol lol Sounds exactly 100% like my area. One issue is there is no way of knowing which stores will get what and which ones get nothing. And other than asking a manager to check stock elsewhere, there is no real way of knowing which stores have anything so it takes a lot of time and energy to hunt them. If every store was a little more consistent it wouldn’t be such an issue

Haha, nah. I'm in Kentucky. We've got Walgreens after Walgreens here and so many are within a mile or two of each other, but it varies wildly what each one will have. I've sort of learned over the years which ones are worth going to and which ones can just be ignored. The problem is, everyone else knows where the good ones are too.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:36 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

oh wow thats amazing! my area only has about 3 walgreens. only 1 consistently has new items but for the nbc minis the worker brought out a case with 2 missing. I am not sure if someone else got there before me or if the workers bought them but i hope these will be easier...

More than likely they had someone else come in and ask about them also but you are right, I hope these will be easier to find. I also have been hunting the NBC minis and have only found one case in 7 different Walgreens so far in my area. It gets really old fast driving to the same ones over and over hoping for some new stock ](*,)

Return to “Blind Bags”