IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
GetLostYouPsycho

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:08 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I had some success today with Walgreens! Found a fresh case and got the 1/72 Mike and the 1/24 Pennywise with the iron bar through his skull. Just need the last WG Pennywise now.

Fantastic! Congrats!!! That was the exact same case I got when I came across my first case last Sunday. Didn’t know at the time that Mike was the 1/72 but glad to have that one out of the way for the Walgreens ones. Keep hunting and you’ll find that crazed Pennywise in no time, finally found mine last night so on to the FYE ones now. Congrats again on finding the best case

Thanks! I was so happy after the case I found yesterday that had no exclusives in it.

After this, I'm down to only needing the crazed Pennywise, spider legs Pennywise, Judith, FYE Beverly and Eddie, and the 1/36 Georgie. 1/36 Georgie and the two Pennywises are my main priorities. Really hoping I can find them soon.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:45 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I had some success today with Walgreens! Found a fresh case and got the 1/72 Mike and the 1/24 Pennywise with the iron bar through his skull. Just need the last WG Pennywise now.

Fantastic! Congrats!!! That was the exact same case I got when I came across my first case last Sunday. Didn’t know at the time that Mike was the 1/72 but glad to have that one out of the way for the Walgreens ones. Keep hunting and you’ll find that crazed Pennywise in no time, finally found mine last night so on to the FYE ones now. Congrats again on finding the best case

Thanks! I was so happy after the case I found yesterday that had no exclusives in it.

After this, I'm down to only needing the crazed Pennywise, spider legs Pennywise, Judith, FYE Beverly and Eddie, and the 1/36 Georgie. 1/36 Georgie and the two Pennywises are my main priorities. Really hoping I can find them soon.

Yeah I’ve come across a few mangled cases in my area also over the last couple days, I’m just lucky I was able to get to a couple of fresh ones before all the savages in my area did. My list of needs is very similar to yours also so hopefully we can both get what we need before prices go crazy on these, which will happen once supply starts to dry up everywhere

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Yes! I found a full case at the Walgreens I've been stalking for two weeks. I got the 1/36 (think its the projector scene?) Pennywise! So happy! Also got Bill on his bike and the rest of the gang (minus Ben). To eBay I go for the rest! :)

Here was my case layout just in case it helps:
Top:
Geo___BP (Back)
BP____PP
DP___DP (Front)

Bottom:
Ric___Bev (Back)
Edd___Bil
Sta___Mik (Front)

DP = Dancing Pennywise
BP = Balloon Pennywise
PP = Projector Pennywise
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:28 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Fantastic! Congrats!!! That was the exact same case I got when I came across my first case last Sunday. Didn’t know at the time that Mike was the 1/72 but glad to have that one out of the way for the Walgreens ones. Keep hunting and you’ll find that crazed Pennywise in no time, finally found mine last night so on to the FYE ones now. Congrats again on finding the best case

Yeah I’ve come across a few mangled cases in my area also over the last couple days, I’m just lucky I was able to get to a couple of fresh ones before all the savages in my area did. My list of needs is very similar to yours also so hopefully we can both get what we need before prices go crazy on these, which will happen once supply starts to dry up everywhere

Well, with what I found yesterday it was a full case. it just didn't have any exclusives in it. apparently there are 2 confirmed case assortments for Walgreens with no exclusives in them. Which really sucks. One has Judith, Georgie, and Bill on his bike, and the other has the Leper, Ben, and Georgie. I found the Leper/Ben/Georgie case.

I don't think many people in my area have a clue that Walgreens has exclusives, yet, or that cases have slowly started to trickle into stores. I'm taking advantage of that and basically trying to get the exclusives I need as quickly as possible. Which means I've been going to 3 or 4 Walgreens a day. It's kind of exhausting.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:11 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Well, with what I found yesterday it was a full case. it just didn't have any exclusives in it. apparently there are 2 confirmed case assortments for Walgreens with no exclusives in them. Which really sucks. One has Judith, Georgie, and Bill on his bike, and the other has the Leper, Ben, and Georgie. I found the Leper/Ben/Georgie case.

I can confirm a third Walgreens case with no exclusives: Bill on Silver, Ben and the leper. I found that case at three different Walgreens yesterday. Does this make sense if Pennywise with the rod is supposed to be 1/24?

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:29 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Well, with what I found yesterday it was a full case. it just didn't have any exclusives in it. apparently there are 2 confirmed case assortments for Walgreens with no exclusives in them. Which really sucks. One has Judith, Georgie, and Bill on his bike, and the other has the Leper, Ben, and Georgie. I found the Leper/Ben/Georgie case.

Are these the six different chase-spot combinations in the Walgreens assortments?

Bill 1/24
Ben 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
Judith 1/72

Ben 1/24
Georgie 1/24
leper 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
??? (Bill, Georgie or Ben 1/24)
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

The top three are confirmed — plus my friend found a case with Pennywise with bar and Mike with rod. I’m working from the report that the real ratios are Pennywise with bar 1/24, scary Pennywise 1/36, and Mike with rod 1/72. I’m also working from Funko’s standard operating procedure of putting a 1/72 with two 1/24s when there are three chase spots.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:32 pm

nightschwing wrote:

I can confirm a third Walgreens case with no exclusives: Bill on Silver, Ben and the leper. I found that case at three different Walgreens yesterday. Does this make sense if Pennywise with the rod is supposed to be 1/24?

Are those cases have different serial numbers?

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Lakers wrote:Are those cases have different serial numbers?

No. There is typically a letter designation (A through F) on the brown shipping box that the case is inside, but customers usually won’t see it because shipping boxes don’t wind up on the sales floor much.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Well, with what I found yesterday it was a full case. it just didn't have any exclusives in it. apparently there are 2 confirmed case assortments for Walgreens with no exclusives in them. Which really sucks. One has Judith, Georgie, and Bill on his bike, and the other has the Leper, Ben, and Georgie. I found the Leper/Ben/Georgie case.

I don't think many people in my area have a clue that Walgreens has exclusives, yet, or that cases have slowly started to trickle into stores. I'm taking advantage of that and basically trying to get the exclusives I need as quickly as possible. Which means I've been going to 3 or 4 Walgreens a day. It's kind of exhausting.

We are totally in the same boat with these, most of the cases I’ve been lucky enough to stumble across have been fresh, which tells me most people locally here also don’t know about these yet. I think part of it was the way they were announced and none of the retailers were given at the time. But with that, I’m also trying to take advantage while I can before everyone else finds out about these because everyone in my area knew about the HT ones and those were gone within 2 days.

It really sucks about the cases w/ no exclusives but unfortunaty it seems more and more exclusive cases nowadays are like that. It becomes a real problem when you are trying to get a HT set and every case you find has nothing but commons in it even if it’s fresh. I have definitely found 3-4 of these IT cases fresh at WG’s with no exclusives in them

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:41 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah I’ve come across a few mangled cases in my area also over the last couple days, I’m just lucky I was able to get to a couple of fresh ones before all the savages in my area did. My list of needs is very similar to yours also so hopefully we can both get what we need before prices go crazy on these, which will happen once supply starts to dry up everywhere

We are totally in the same boat with these, most of the cases I’ve been lucky enough to stumble across have been fresh, which tells me most people locally here also don’t know about these yet. I think part of it was the way they were announced and none of the retailers were given at the time. But with that, I’m also trying to take advantage while I can before everyone else finds out about these because everyone in my area knew about the HT ones and those were gone within 2 days.

It really sucks about the cases w/ no exclusives but unfortunaty it seems more and more exclusive cases nowadays are like that. It becomes a real problem when you are trying to get a HT set and every case you find has nothing but commons in it even if it’s fresh. I have definitely found 3-4 of these IT cases fresh at WG’s with no exclusives in them

Yeah, the HT cases get snapped up almost immediately. Same with the common cases that GameStop and Box Lunch have been getting in. Every time I find one, the rares/uncommons are long gone.

jp6712

Postby jp6712 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:03 pm

nightschwing wrote:

Are these the six different chase-spot combinations in the Walgreens assortments?

Bill 1/24
Ben 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
Judith 1/72

Ben 1/24
Georgie 1/24
leper 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

The top three are confirmed — plus my friend found a case with Pennywise with bar and Mike with rod. I’m working from the report that the real ratios are Pennywise with bar 1/24, scary Pennywise 1/36, and Mike with rod 1/72. I’m also working from Funko’s standard operating procedure of putting a 1/72 with two 1/24s when there are three chase spots.

I can confirm these two layouts...
Pennywise with bar 1/24
Ben 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Bill 1/24
Scary Pennywise

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:30 pm

jp6712 wrote:I can confirm these two layouts...
Pennywise with bar 1/24
Ben 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Bill 1/24
Scary Pennywise

Thanks for the info! So it looks like these are the six chase-spot assortments:

Bill 1/24
Ben 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
Judith 1/72

Ben 1/24
Georgie 1/24
leper 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Ben 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Bill 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Georgie 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

(The last one is from process of elimination.)

jp6712

Postby jp6712 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:12 pm

nightschwing wrote:Thanks for the info! So it looks like these are the six chase-spot assortments:

Bill 1/24
Ben 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
Judith 1/72

Ben 1/24
Georgie 1/24
leper 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Ben 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Bill 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Georgie 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

I would not guarantee that last one. Pretty sure I saw someone post that they got Pennywise w/ bar and no Mike or Scary Pennywise, so I think it's Leper at 1/24 and Scary Pennywise at 1/72.

Also, I'm not sure how common it is, but I've seen some errors with Pennywise minis having two of the same hand. Anybody else seeing that?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:19 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Yeah, the HT cases get snapped up almost immediately. Same with the common cases that GameStop and Box Lunch have been getting in. Every time I find one, the rares/uncommons are long gone.

Same here, it gets really frustrating to hunt. And like you said earlier, checking all the Walgreens day in and out and these other stores on top of that gets really exhausting. Just hoping the limited FYE’s I have around here get a lot of stock

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:42 pm

I am officially DONE with Walgreens exclusives!!! I pulled the last Pennywise I needed today. The case was the one with both exclusive Pennywise in it, and the 1/24 Ben. I already have the Pennywise with the iron bar, so the spare is going to a friend who still needed it.

I'm so happy to not be stalking Walgreens every day.

jp6712

Postby jp6712 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:24 pm

jp6712 wrote:
I would not guarantee that last one. Pretty sure I saw someone post that they got Pennywise w/ bar and no Mike or Scary Pennywise, so I think it's Leper at 1/24 and Scary Pennywise at 1/72.

Also, I'm not sure how common it is, but I've seen some errors with Pennywise minis having two of the same hand. Anybody else seeing that?

Pretty sure there’s more than just 6 layouts. I can also confirm a case with
Georgie
Bill
Scary Pennywise

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Just ordered two of the last four I really wanted from the series! I hope the FYE Pennywise goes down in price too. Still on the fence about the Hot Topic one, just didn't like that scene... But super happy with how the figures have been and the distribution! I'm going to test disassembling a Pennywise to see if you can switch the heads around.

nightschwing wrote:
jp6712 wrote:I can confirm these two layouts...
Pennywise with bar 1/24
Ben 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Bill 1/24
Scary Pennywise

Thanks for the info! So it looks like these are the six chase-spot assortments:

Bill 1/24
Ben 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
Judith 1/72

Ben 1/24
Georgie 1/24
leper 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Ben 1/24
Mike with rod 1/72

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Bill 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
Georgie 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

My untouched case had the scary Pennywise (!/36) with Georgie (1/24) and Billy w/ Silver (1/24) as a heads up.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 pm

This is so weird. Various posters here have confirmed these five chase-spot assortments:

Bill 1/24
Ben 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
Judith 1/72

Ben 1/24
Georgie 1/24
leper 1/36

Bill 1/24
Georgie 1/24
scary Pennywise 1/36

Pennywise with bar 1/24
????
Mike with rod 1/72

But if there are six total case assortments, then the 1/24 Pennywise with bar should be in three of them, and this list only accounts for him in two at most. So I don’t know what’s going on.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Found a fresh case at gamestop. Pulled Georgie, Bill on Silver, & Judith

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:57 am

Got my hands on 2 HT cases, 1 Walgreens (so far), and 2 FYE cases.

I'm swimming in exclusives, right? Wrong. Every one outside of one HT case that had the pennywise that I've found has been a non exclusive assortment. Just my luck!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 am

bizzydesigner wrote:Got my hands on 2 HT cases, 1 Walgreens (so far), and 2 FYE cases.

I'm swimming in exclusives, right? Wrong. Every one outside of one HT case that had the pennywise that I've found has been a non exclusive assortment. Just my luck!

Ugh, that's the worst. I hate it when there are no exclusives in exclusive cases. Especially when every store has a 1/24 exclusive. Walgreens seems to have several assortments with no exclusives in it.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:Got my hands on 2 HT cases, 1 Walgreens (so far), and 2 FYE cases.

Ugh, that's the worst. I hate it when there are no exclusives in exclusive cases. Especially when every store has a 1/24 exclusive. Walgreens seems to have several assortments with no exclusives in it.

Right? It's super frustrating lol Thankfully I was able to trade for a few recently otherwise I'd really be behind on these. Although I haven't been able to pry away any PW exclusives outside of the common 1/72 yet.
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:15 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Right? It's super frustrating lol Thankfully I was able to trade for a few recently otherwise I'd really be behind on these. Although I haven't been able to pry away any PW exclusives outside of the common 1/72 yet.

I got extremely lucky with this set, and managed to get all the exclusive PWs without too much trouble. But it took driving to 3 or 4 walgreens a day, every day, for the past two weeks to manage it. I also lucked out with HT and FYE by getting to fresh cases when they very first released.

I'm to the point now where I'm down to only needing 3 store exclusives, and a small handful of uncommons/rares from the regular set. I still need to find the spider leg Pennywise and 1/36 Georgie. Those are my main priorities. After that, my big wants from the set are done. I wouldn't mind getting the rest of the exclusives (I just need FYE Beverly and Eddie, and then HT Bill) but they're not an absolute must, for me.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:26 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I got extremely lucky with this set, and managed to get all the exclusive PWs without too much trouble. But it took driving to 3 or 4 walgreens a day, every day, for the past two weeks to manage it. I also lucked out with HT and FYE by getting to fresh cases when they very first released.

I'm to the point now where I'm down to only needing 3 store exclusives, and a small handful of uncommons/rares from the regular set. I still need to find the spider leg Pennywise and 1/36 Georgie. Those are my main priorities. After that, my big wants from the set are done. I wouldn't mind getting the rest of the exclusives (I just need FYE Beverly and Eddie, and then HT Bill) but they're not an absolute must, for me.

Yeah I got the fresh cases too. But they're all the common 1/24, /36, /72 combo. The Walgreens are just touching down here. So we'll see lol
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:51 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I am officially DONE with Walgreens exclusives!!! I pulled the last Pennywise I needed today. The case was the one with both exclusive Pennywise in it, and the 1/24 Ben. I already have the Pennywise with the iron bar, so the spare is going to a friend who still needed it.

Congrats!! I felt the same way when I finally found my crazed Pennywise too. Feels good not to have to check Walgreens everyday anymore

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:13 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I am officially DONE with Walgreens exclusives!!! I pulled the last Pennywise I needed today. The case was the one with both exclusive Pennywise in it, and the 1/24 Ben. I already have the Pennywise with the iron bar, so the spare is going to a friend who still needed it.

Congrats!! I felt the same way when I finally found my crazed Pennywise too. Feels good not to have to check Walgreens everyday anymore

I'd been going to 3 or 4 Walgreens day, sometimes twice a day (I'd check the two by my house on my way in to work in the morning, and on my way home in the evening). It took up a crazy amount of time because even though I've got a lot of Walgreens in my city, my city is also big and sprawled out, so driving from one to the next took up a lot of time.

I feel like the It minis, and especially the Walgreens and FYE exclusives not being officially announced yet helped a LOT with me being able to get them. People knew about HT and the common cases just because they visit those stores routinely. The Walgreens exclusives kind of snuck up on people. I haven't seen anyone posting about them in my local Facebook group.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:37 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

I'd been going to 3 or 4 Walgreens day, sometimes twice a day (I'd check the two by my house on my way in to work in the morning, and on my way home in the evening). It took up a crazy amount of time because even though I've got a lot of Walgreens in my city, my city is also big and sprawled out, so driving from one to the next took up a lot of time.

I feel like the It minis, and especially the Walgreens and FYE exclusives not being officially announced yet helped a LOT with me being able to get them. People knew about HT and the common cases just because they visit those stores routinely. The Walgreens exclusives kind of snuck up on people. I haven't seen anyone posting about them in my local Facebook group.

Same, I definitely attribute being able to get these at Walgreens to the lack of official announcements on them. It definitely snuck under the radar and because of that, I was able to come across a few fresh cases which in my area is unheard of nowadays. Hoping I can have the same luck with FYE when they finally show up in my area

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Congrats!! I felt the same way when I finally found my crazed Pennywise too. Feels good not to have to check Walgreens everyday anymore

Same, I definitely attribute being able to get these at Walgreens to the lack of official announcements on them. It definitely snuck under the radar and because of that, I was able to come across a few fresh cases which in my area is unheard of nowadays. Hoping I can have the same luck with FYE when they finally show up in my area

Just be careful with FYE cases if you use layouts, since they take them out to sticker them and don't always put them back in order. That bit me in the butt and I ended up with only one exclusive and 5 commons I already had. Better to use a scale to confirm before you buy.

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:04 pm

This is some dedication from the members! I think these are great, but too much of a time investment to collect these. Cuphead on the other hand, I went all in on and only had to find a couple of figures on ebay.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:13 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:This is some dedication from the members! I think these are great, but too much of a time investment to collect these. Cuphead on the other hand, I went all in on and only had to find a couple of figures on ebay.

Yeah. The Walgreens exclusives probably make this set the most difficult, in my opinion, given how hit-or-miss Walgreens can be in terms of getting exclusives, actually putting them out in time, and competing with other collectors for them. I'm just glad I'm done with the majority of the ones that I wanted, and that I've gotten all the store exclusive Pennywise variants.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Just be careful with FYE cases if you use layouts, since they take them out to sticker them and don't always put them back in order. That bit me in the butt and I ended up with only one exclusive and 5 commons I already had. Better to use a scale to confirm before you buy.

I’ve heard the same thing from multiple people, really good to know. Luckily I’ll make sure to have ol’ trusty with me

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Checking every day in Walgreens around my area, but still no case out. :( Only Halloween stuff are out.

Crazychris225

Postby Crazychris225 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Hit 4 walgreens and landed 2 Projector Pennywise, 1 Rod Pennywise and 1 Mike with bar. Bought 6 at FYE and got a Deadlights Pennywise out if it. Went to a local gamestop and found a full case, got Claws Pennywise and Bowers. Altogether found 4 untouched cases at 4 Walgreens. 2 untouched cases at FYE and 1 untouched case at Gamestop. Pretty sure noone is looking for these!
Pops Count: 550
(Currently Hunting: Joker Bank Robber, Simpsons Set, Vaulted DC and Vaulted Star Wars)

If it aint FUNko, if doesn't matter :freddy3:

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Crazychris225 wrote:Hit 4 walgreens and landed 2 Projector Pennywise, 1 Rod Pennywise and 1 Mike with bar. Bought 6 at FYE and got a Deadlights Pennywise out if it. Went to a local gamestop and found a full case, got Claws Pennywise and Bowers. Altogether found 4 untouched cases at 4 Walgreens. 2 untouched cases at FYE and 1 untouched case at Gamestop. Pretty sure noone is looking for these!

Send some of your luck to Maryland already!

But seriously, if you’re looking for any trades for one of the projector Pennywises, please let me know! My three Walgreens stocked the same non-exclusive case.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Lakers wrote:Checking every day in Walgreens around my area, but still no case out. :( Only Halloween stuff are out.

One of my Walgreens had them in the cigarette security cases behind the counter for some reason, so don’t forget to check there!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Crazychris225 wrote:Hit 4 walgreens and landed 2 Projector Pennywise, 1 Rod Pennywise and 1 Mike with bar. Bought 6 at FYE and got a Deadlights Pennywise out if it. Went to a local gamestop and found a full case, got Claws Pennywise and Bowers. Altogether found 4 untouched cases at 4 Walgreens. 2 untouched cases at FYE and 1 untouched case at Gamestop. Pretty sure noone is looking for these!

Nice! That's awesome. I'm sure if Funko ever officially announces these, people will be all over them. Right now they're like a little secret for hardcore mini collectors.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:45 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Nice! That's awesome. I'm sure if Funko ever officially announces these, people will be all over them. Right now they're like a little secret for hardcore mini collectors.

I feel like plenty of people are buying these already but it's just not fully rolled out to all retailers yet. At least in my area, it seems to have been picked through already.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Congrats all on finding them! I think it’s ebay time for me. Going everyday and not finding anything is getting old... and 25 for the 1/24 and 40 for the 1/36 don’t seem too bad on eBay?

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Just found two cases worth in Walgreen, but cannot go to sweet spot because they took them out from the case and have them display as loose boxes. Bought some to try my luck anyway. Maybe they already know about sweet spots and they don't want people to pick and choose.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:49 am

Lakers wrote:Just found two cases worth in Walgreen, but cannot go to sweet spot because they took them out from the case and have them display as loose boxes. Bought some to try my luck anyway. Maybe they already know about sweet spots and they don't want people to pick and choose.

Wags doesnt care. They are more focused on Pop chases if they do care at a particular store.

Some stores are leaving in cases some are not. I have found em both ways. Most of the time the reasoning is space.

Return to “Blind Bags”