IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Raypunz

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby Raypunz » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:27 pm

Walgreens has theirs for 50% off because of their after Halloween sale

ISO:Michael Jordan Dribbling Proto! Run DMC urban vinyl production pieces. Also need, color benny the bull
proto.

Hi I'm Ray.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:35 am

Raypunz wrote:Walgreens has theirs for 50% off because of their after Halloween sale

I just grabbed almost a full case (missing 2) for my boys for stocking stuffers. Definitely can't beat 50% off :)

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I figured we could use a thread to post ratios, layouts, etc.

I missed a case of HT exclusives this morning, but was at least able to find out that the HT Pennywise with arm is a 1/24. Not sure about the other two exclusives.

So I have to say I only like the clown ones in this set... the kids are just kind of lack luster... luckily for me the one pennywise I want is extremely common

kelser01

Postby kelser01 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:18 am

Picked up 22 over the past 2 days at Walgreens for 70% off! Can't beat that deal!

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 pm

LilThor wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I figured we could use a thread to post ratios, layouts, etc.

I missed a case of HT exclusives this morning, but was at least able to find out that the HT Pennywise with arm is a 1/24. Not sure about the other two exclusives.

So I have to say I only like the clown ones in this set... the kids are just kind of lack luster... luckily for me the one pennywise I want is extremely common

It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

FunkyNtvTxn17

Postby FunkyNtvTxn17 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 pm

kihou wrote:It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.

But also incredibly frustrating when looking for the exclusive versions of him haha
ImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm

FunkyNtvTxn17 wrote:
kihou wrote:It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.

But also incredibly frustrating when looking for the exclusive versions of him haha

True! At least all of the characters that are rares are also available as lower ratios (Mike, Bev, Pennywise, Bill, Ben, Eddie). Unlike a Rosita situation.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:31 pm

kihou wrote:
LilThor wrote:

It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.

Very true! Usually never works out in my favor lol

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm

I saw someone in a group had their WG put all their IT's on clearance cause Halloween was over............... PLEASE WG in my area... :)

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:16 am

kelser01 wrote:Picked up 22 over the past 2 days at Walgreens for 70% off! Can't beat that deal!

Wow, you are lucky to have that Walgreens in your area. My luck is not good as yours, nothing happen in my area Walgreens.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Found a case with one missing at GameStop. Luckily I had my scale and pulled spider legs Pennywise :)

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:13 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Found a case with one missing at GameStop. Luckily I had my scale and pulled spider legs Pennywise :)

Congrats. Is hard to find cases anymore.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:58 pm

kelser01 wrote:Picked up 22 over the past 2 days at Walgreens for 70% off! Can't beat that deal!

Oh sweet! Get anything good?

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Got to try an FYE finally this weekend, but they were already very picked over and didn't have any luck.

DallasSwan

Postby DallasSwan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:34 am

My WG hasn't changed their stock in months let alone put anything on clearance. Your lucky!
:freddy3:

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:29 am

Finally got around to buying some of these on ebay and picking up a loose booster from the store here and there. I'm down to needing the FYE exclusives, the three regular case exclusives, the HT Ben and Bill, and Walgreens projector Pennywise. The HT variants aren't gonna break my heart if I can't get them, but Henry, armless Georgie, and the Pennywise variants feel like must-haves to me. It's gonna be tough tracking down the Deadlights and Spider Legs variants, for sure.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:18 pm

ZartansBro wrote:Finally got around to buying some of these on ebay and picking up a loose booster from the store here and there. I'm down to needing the FYE exclusives, the three regular case exclusives, the HT Ben and Bill, and Walgreens projector Pennywise. The HT variants aren't gonna break my heart if I can't get them, but Henry, armless Georgie, and the Pennywise variants feel like must-haves to me. It's gonna be tough tracking down the Deadlights and Spider Legs variants, for sure.

Good luck! Luckily the dead lights and spider legs have distinct weights so if you have a scale it may be a little easier!

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:04 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:Finally got around to buying some of these on ebay and picking up a loose booster from the store here and there. I'm down to needing the FYE exclusives, the three regular case exclusives, the HT Ben and Bill, and Walgreens projector Pennywise. The HT variants aren't gonna break my heart if I can't get them, but Henry, armless Georgie, and the Pennywise variants feel like must-haves to me. It's gonna be tough tracking down the Deadlights and Spider Legs variants, for sure.

Good luck! Luckily the dead lights and spider legs have distinct weights so if you have a scale it may be a little easier!

Thanks! I'm in for a tough hunt in my area, unfortunately. I don't own a scale, and the only regular case I've found was missing one box and picked through by someone who had punched their finger through the packaging of the heavy boxes (probably so they could feel out which Pennywise was which). :mad:
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:26 pm

ZartansBro wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Thanks! I'm in for a tough hunt in my area, unfortunately. I don't own a scale, and the only regular case I've found was missing one box and picked through by someone who had punched their finger through the packaging of the heavy boxes (probably so they could feel out which Pennywise was which). :mad:

That's annoying :( There is kind of a layout but if other people have already messed with it, there's no good way other than scale. And even then, most of the rare ones are the same weights as commons since they are all the kids and same size.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:54 am

ZartansBro wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

I have doubles of many of them and would be willing to trade or sell. PM me if you’d like to talk more.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Found a 1/72 Pennywise with claws today :)

Return to “Blind Bags”