IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
AtoZ_Collectibles

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby AtoZ_Collectibles » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:41 am

I really want the dancing clown!
I called our EB games yesterday, and there is no news about whether or not we're even getting this series.

(Kicks dirt around)
ISO the Crypt Keeper and Mars Attacks Martian Pops!

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:04 am

These minis are gonna be the death of me lol LET'S DO THIS!!!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

beachball48

Postby beachball48 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 pm

AtoZ_Collectibles wrote:I really want the dancing clown!
I called our EB games yesterday, and there is no news about whether or not we're even getting this series.

(Kicks dirt around)

Frustrating! They never seem to know about Mystery Minis.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

My weights:

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
52.3 HT Pennywise with arm
53.3 Pennywise with balloon
55.5 Pennywise dancing

Does anyone have weights for HT Bill, 1/24 Ben, Georgie, the leper or the leech/painting woman?

sambunctious10

Postby sambunctious10 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:47 pm

nightschwing wrote:My weights:

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
55.5 Pennywise dancing

Does anyone have weights for HT Bill, 1/24 Ben, Georgie, the leper or the leech/painting woman?

Thank you for this list, hope it helps some collectors. Wish I had a portable scale, and din't feel awkward in HT with one.

dannyk

Postby dannyk » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Scored BOTH common Pennywises today, and those were the only two I purchased.

The only other two I want/need are Georgie and the HT exclusive Pennywise.

Not bad.
~ PROG ~

XBOX: PROGMONSTER

Image Image Image

Co-Founder of Secondary Heroes #NerdsUnite

AtoZ_Collectibles

Postby AtoZ_Collectibles » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 pm

sambunctious10 wrote:

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
55.5 Pennywise dancing

Thank you for posting this! If they ever make it up here, I know which ones I'll be looking for!
ISO the Crypt Keeper and Mars Attacks Martian Pops!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:13 pm

These are online now

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Just put in a HOt Topic order for 8 of these. Should be enough to get a few of the Pennywise.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:11 pm

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
55.5 Pennywise dancing

From what I've seen, HT Bill should come in around 42.9 grams. Really close to a couple of the others but hopefully it helps. Best of Luck!!

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:48 am

I pulled a Georgie and Bill on bike from the sweet spots at HT. Doubt I will buy anymore, but good luck to everyone!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:22 pm

Tried my luck on a fresh case at HT on Saturday, got lucky and pulled 1/36 HT Ben w/ collage and the 1/24 HT Pennywise w/arm. Really just wanted Pennywise from there so I couldn’t be happier with my pulls-I’m probably about done with this set. 2 other HT’s around me sold their entire stock the first day they got them in so I was glad to find a fresh case somewhere

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm

Scored the Pennywise with arm exclusive today

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:08 pm

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
55.5 Pennywise dancing

39.0 Georgie
48.0 Painting Woman
59.3 1/72 Pennywise

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:03 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Scored the Pennywise with arm exclusive today

Definitely the best one, congrats. Glad they didn't make him the 1/72 for HT's

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 am

I hope my local HT gets them soon cant wait to get these :)

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:23 am

MattyPHATty wrote:

Me too. I was so afraid he'd be a 1/72. I'm down to only needing the spider legged Pennywise out of the Penny minis, and the 3 possible other exclusives that we've seen pics of, but haven't been announced.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:41 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Me too. I was so afraid he'd be a 1/72. I'm down to only needing the spider legged Pennywise out of the Penny minis, and the 3 possible other exclusives that we've seen pics of, but haven't been announced.

I’m ok with 1/72’s most of the time, just not ones I really want at HT. My area gets hit really hard and I only have a limited number of HT’s I can hit to begin with. Congrats on having the set almost done already, spider legs should be pretty easy to find with a scale when you find the right case

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:58 am

I have a 1/72 Judith. Does anyone want to trade? I'm looking for a pennywise with spider arms
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:24 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Definitely the best one, congrats. Glad they didn't make him the 1/72 for HT's

I’m ok with 1/72’s most of the time, just not ones I really want at HT. My area gets hit really hard and I only have a limited number of HT’s I can hit to begin with. Congrats on having the set almost done already, spider legs should be pretty easy to find with a scale when you find the right case

Yeah, there are a lot of collectors and flippers in my area and HT pretty much gets ransacked as soon as anything new hits. I've got two that are sort of conveniently located for me, and there's another one that's more of a drive than I'm willing to make.

I found a common case at my GS today, but it had the leper in it.

I still need some others from the set..I'm just almost done with the Pennywise ones. I have the 1/24 Ben, Richie, Beverly, Stanley, and Eddie so far. Still need both Georgies, both common Bills, the HT Ben and Bill, Mike, and the painting demon in addition to the 1/72 Penny. I was originally only going for the Pennywise and Georgie minis, but the set just looks so good overall that I decided to try for all of them.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:25 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
55.5 Pennywise dancing

39.0 Georgie
48.0 Painting Woman
59.3 1/72 Pennywise

The Leper is around 46.0.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Hope this set don't hurt my budget too much. lol So is only in HT who sell it or it will be in other stores too?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:28 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Yeah, there are a lot of collectors and flippers in my area and HT pretty much gets ransacked as soon as anything new hits. I've got two that are sort of conveniently located for me, and there's another one that's more of a drive than I'm willing to make.

I still need some others from the set..I'm just almost done with the Pennywise ones. I have the 1/24 Ben, Richie, Beverly, Stanley, and Eddie so far. Still need both Georgies, both common Bills, the HT Ben and Bill, Mike, and the painting demon in addition to the 1/72 Penny. I was originally only going for the Pennywise and Georgie minis, but the set just looks so good overall that I decided to try for all of them.

Sounds very similar to my area for sure. If I want to find a fresh case of something I usually have to make a drive as well. I also was only going to do Pennywise, but after picking up a few from the set you are right, incredibly well done and detailed. They are definitely on par with some of the newer sets in terms of quality and looks for sure. The details on the pennywises are amazing and the paint jobs are very well done with minimal flaws.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Lakers wrote:Hope this set don't hurt my budget too much. lol So is only in HT who sell it or it will be in other stores too?

Nah, it'll be in other stores. I found a case at GameStop today. I'd start keeping an eye out at FYE and other retailers for the common case.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:52 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I’m ok with 1/72’s most of the time, just not ones I really want at HT. My area gets hit really hard and I only have a limited number of HT’s I can hit to begin with. Congrats on having the set almost done already, spider legs should be pretty easy to find with a scale when you find the right case

Sounds very similar to my area for sure. If I want to find a fresh case of something I usually have to make a drive as well. I also was only going to do Pennywise, but after picking up a few from the set you are right, incredibly well done and detailed. They are definitely on par with some of the newer sets in terms of quality and looks for sure. The details on the pennywises are amazing and the paint jobs are very well done with minimal flaws.

yeah, I've noticed that the paint jobs on these have been excellent. A nice change from the mess that minis have been lately. The deadpool set was rife with cruddy paint and missing pieces. I'm hoping the It minis will be like the Lord of the Rings ones, with great paint and very few broken/missing bits.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:22 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

yeah, I've noticed that the paint jobs on these have been excellent. A nice change from the mess that minis have been lately. The deadpool set was rife with cruddy paint and missing pieces. I'm hoping the It minis will be like the Lord of the Rings ones, with great paint and very few broken/missing bits.

That was exactly the first set that came to my mind also as far as quality paint jobs when comparing these. Lord of the Rings and most recently the Cupheads (which I didn’t collect myself but helped a friend with) are the two that really stuck out for me and this set seems to be following that trend which is great

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:13 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
KnightsOfRey wrote:

41.8 Eddie
42.6 Stan
43.1 Mike
44.1 Beverly
45.0 Richie
50.5 HT Ben with diorama
51.8 Bill on bike
55.5 Pennywise dancing

39.0 Georgie
48.0 Painting Woman
59.3 1/72 Pennywise

The Leper is around 46.0.

I found Georgie missing his arm at 36.8 and Henry at 43.0. Hope this helps!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:31 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Sounds very similar to my area for sure. If I want to find a fresh case of something I usually have to make a drive as well. I also was only going to do Pennywise, but after picking up a few from the set you are right, incredibly well done and detailed. They are definitely on par with some of the newer sets in terms of quality and looks for sure. The details on the pennywises are amazing and the paint jobs are very well done with minimal flaws.

That was exactly the first set that came to my mind also as far as quality paint jobs when comparing these. Lord of the Rings and most recently the Cupheads (which I didn’t collect myself but helped a friend with) are the two that really stuck out for me and this set seems to be following that trend which is great

That is excellent news. Hope they keep the same in futures sets.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:12 am

Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

That is excellent news. Hope they keep the same in futures sets.

Yes let’s hope it continues. Quality has been a lot better than on many past sets for sure

swind15

Postby swind15 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:12 am

This has been an awesome series. The likenesses are pretty spot on with Eddie, Stanley, Ben, Mike, Bill w/bike, and Henry Bowers. The Pennywises are perfect.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

Jason1224

Postby Jason1224 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:29 am

Has anyone found a layout for the common cases yet? The one posted on here for the hot topic cases was a huge help

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:11 am

Jason1224 wrote:Has anyone found a layout for the common cases yet? The one posted on here for the hot topic cases was a huge help

Not yet. I found my first common case yesterday, but the GameStop workers had just dumped the minis into a bin so they were loose.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:57 am

Did anyone see this coming out in CA? When to diffferent stores yesterday and did not found any. :(

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Lakers wrote:Did anyone see this coming out in CA? When to diffferent stores yesterday and did not found any. :(

for the commons or the exclusives? I haven't seen them at gamesters yet, but have found the common cases at box lunch. They have a buy 1 get 1 50% off deal right now but unfortunately all were picked over. for the hot topic exclusives a couple different hot topics told me someone came in and bought the cases they received. the rest were picked over. Hopefully they get a restock soon!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Jason1224 wrote:Has anyone found a layout for the common cases yet? The one posted on here for the hot topic cases was a huge help

The latest Harry Potter series had a master layout for the common and exclusive cases, so hopefully this will be like that.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:24 pm

nightschwing wrote:

The latest Harry Potter series had a master layout for the common and exclusive cases, so hopefully this will be like that.

Yeah, here's hoping it's shared.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 pm

My HT still doesn't have these sigh. I have yet to see them anywhere and the ebay prices for what I want are still crazy.

Jason1224

Postby Jason1224 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 pm

kihou wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

Yeah, here's hoping it's shared.

Now if I could just find an untouched case! Maybe this weekend

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 pm

yeah the hot topic I went too, they only had two a few days after getting them in. Picked over pretty bad. Got Eddie though.

My instagram: Sickleclaw

VoorheesRulez

Postby VoorheesRulez » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:47 pm

There are now Walgreens exclusives showing up from this set. Getting out of hand. Two I saw were pennywise with red through his head and the other is just a crazed looking pennywise. The crazed version was a 1/72 piece. Didn't see back of box to see if there is a third exclusive at Walgreens or not. I'd bet on a blood covered Beverly though being one.

Return to “Blind Bags”