Marvel Holiday Pint Size Heroes

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Shalee04

Re: Marvel Holiday Pint Size Heroes

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:28 pm

The Groot one is sooooo adorable. And I had to get him for my Groot collection \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:12 pm

I absolutely love these! I have all but Thanos now. I took my extra Groot to work for my co-worker since I have the Holiday Chewbacca Pop on my desk:)

The Popfather wrote:In addition to the Marvel Holiday Pops it was announced this morning there will also be Pint Size Heroes! The Captain America Snowman is my favorite!
:SW9:
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

Lutzo1

Postby Lutzo1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 am

How did I miss these???

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:56 pm

I ended up buying a case so my two oldest boys could take turns opening one up leading to Christmas. I know they will end up with several duplicates of each one and of course it ended up being more money than the freddy advent calendar from last year, but it still should be fun. We had a great time with the advent calendar last December, but because they are not huge Harry Potter fans that advent calendar wasn't going to do it, so this was the next best option. They are super pumped for December 1st to get here lol

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:36 pm

I got some of these at Hot Topic on the last day of Hot Cash. They are pretty easy to feel out, and have peep holes to help as well. Super cute! I am hoping they make a regular Squirrel Girl as well soon, she's my fav :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Katers wrote:
bspears82 wrote:I need to check my local HT to see if they have any left.

Good luck with the hunt! Cap's pointy noise makes him pretty distinctive; Rocket's sled gives him a long flat bottom; Groot's branch-y head is pretty distinctive; Squirrel girl is a lot wider than the other 5. Spidey and Thanos are a little difficult between the two of them, at least for me, though Spidey is a little smoother.

Squirrel Girl has a tail behind her which makes her pretty big. For Spidey and Thanos, I checked for Thanos' helmet, then double checked the feet color using the peep hole. Spidey was red, Thanos was gold at the feet.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:02 pm

kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:
bspears82 wrote:I need to check my local HT to see if they have any left.

Good luck with the hunt! Cap's pointy noise makes him pretty distinctive; Rocket's sled gives him a long flat bottom; Groot's branch-y head is pretty distinctive; Squirrel girl is a lot wider than the other 5. Spidey and Thanos are a little difficult between the two of them, at least for me, though Spidey is a little smoother.

Squirrel Girl has a tail behind her which makes her pretty big. For Spidey and Thanos, I checked for Thanos' helmet, then double checked the feet color using the peep hole. Spidey was red, Thanos was gold at the feet.

I totally failed with the peep hole with this batch, was having trouble maneuvering around the insert! Finally just went "what the ....!" and bought the bunch, and have no regrets!! I took them to work to show them off, and everyone thought they were fabulous! One coworker went so far as to try to walk off (jokingly) with my Spidey!

These were so fun - I hope they do well and we get another batch next year - hopefully a bigger batch!
Image ImageImage Image

Mrchong156

Postby Mrchong156 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:09 pm

has anyone found any yet? would love to see some pictures!
ImageImage

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Does anyone know if there is an Iron Man psh in this set? I just wanna make sure i don't miss out if there is one.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:05 pm

When I went to Hot Topic I managed to find the last one they had left and it was Squirrel Girl.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:11 pm

I bought 10-12 of these online, and I have them all except for Thanos and Groot.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I got all of these lil guys by feeling except Groot. How could i have missed groot? I actually thought Squirrel Girl was a sled......... OOPS that was a nice surprise!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:34 pm

PigNosePony wrote:I got all of these lil guys by feeling except Groot. How could i have missed groot? I actually thought Squirrel Girl was a sled......... OOPS that was a nice surprise!

It can be hard to identify these sometimes, through the bag, because you don't always get a feel for how big they are, or what the backside looks/feels like. You can't really tell Squirrel Girl has a tail unless you know her character or have seen someone post about it.

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:08 pm

bakivali wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:I got all of these lil guys by feeling except Groot. How could i have missed groot? I actually thought Squirrel Girl was a sled......... OOPS that was a nice surprise!

It can be hard to identify these sometimes, through the bag, because you don't always get a feel for how big they are, or what the backside looks/feels like. You can't really tell Squirrel Girl has a tail unless you know her character or have seen someone post about it.

Her name isn't a giveaway? lol

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Mags wrote:
bakivali wrote:

True, but the tail is MASSIVE compared to the rest of the body lol

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 pm

bakivali wrote:
Mags wrote:
bakivali wrote:It can be hard to identify these sometimes, through the bag, because you don't always get a feel for how big they are, or what the backside looks/feels like. You can't really tell Squirrel Girl has a tail unless you know her character or have seen someone post about it.

True, but the tail is MASSIVE compared to the rest of the body lol

The tail felt like the sled to me. I didnt even realize there would be one with a big tail. Its hard to see if even if at all on the pictures.

Return to “Blind Bags”