Harry Potter 24pc Pocket Pop! Advent Calendar

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Harry Potter 24pc Pocket Pop! Advent Calendar

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:05 am

evrythngzen wrote:For anyone that is keeping theirs and don't care about ruining the value, I glued mine to those little plastic disks you use to play bingo...it keeps them from constantly falling over....yes I know, now I can never sell them...I never would...they're mine. LOL

That's a great idea, thanks for that! And :cheers: to keeping all these great figures!
Image ImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 am

Katers wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Yeah, and for all that - my ghosts don't glow very brightly! I haven't yet gone out of my way to 'charge them up' for the glow, maybe I need to give that a try. So far, just a dim faint light.

Glad I'm not haunting ebay for Voldy or Lupin though. Good luck to everyone that is!

Bwhahaha I Just looked at prices on Ebay and I do not need Voldemort that badly. I am about to sell my Lupin to cover some of the cost of the calendar lol.

Isn't it nuts? I'm always mind-boggled when prices skyrocket for stuff.

Of course, I was really grateful for someone selling an extra Fred for a reasonable price when mine turned up missing an arm!

Get it together funko lol
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Katers wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Bwhahaha I Just looked at prices on Ebay and I do not need Voldemort that badly. I am about to sell my Lupin to cover some of the cost of the calendar lol.

Of course, I was really grateful for someone selling an extra Fred for a reasonable price when mine turned up missing an arm!

RIGHT???

Actually, for all the frustration of Fred, he's only the 3rd Funko product that I've gotten with an issue, out of (way more than I want to admit to!). The others were minis that had a head come off the coil, and one with a broken arm. Both of those were at least relatively easily fixable! But alas, I do not know the spell to recreate an arm!
Image ImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Katers wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Katers wrote:

RIGHT???

Actually, for all the frustration of Fred, he's only the 3rd Funko product that I've gotten with an issue, out of (way more than I want to admit to!). The others were minis that had a head come off the coil, and one with a broken arm. Both of those were at least relatively easily fixable! But alas, I do not know the spell to recreate an arm!

Biggest issue I have had outside of pocket pops and minis is on Pop stands. The hole of foot is either to small to insert into or not there at all
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Pop_A_Razzi

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:03 pm

i REALLY REGRETTED PASSING ON THESE
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi

Return to “Blind Bags”