FNaF Blacklight MM Figures and Plushes

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
ShyGuyPal

FNaF Blacklight MM Figures and Plushes

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:38 am

Gamestop is now listing (with images) Blacklight themed FNaF Mystery Mini Plushes and Figures (reddit alerted me to this).
Personally, I kind of like some of them. Chica and the totally-not-based-on-Fredbear Golden Freddy are my favorites so far. I am sure we'll hear more in the coming days and have higher quality images. Also, just for clarification, I dont think these are exclusive to Gamestop. They are just the first ones to be listing them.
Spoiler: show
Please also note that there were also leaks of a FFPS MM series with exclusives at Gamestop and Target, so the Blacklight may not be all thats in store for us.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16, NIV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

RBlue30

Re: FNaF Blacklight MM Figures and Plushes

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:54 am

Oh sweet thanks for sharing! The minis look pretty cool. Do they glow too? Or is it just colored?
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:22 am

RBlue30 wrote:Oh sweet thanks for sharing! The minis look pretty cool. Do they glow too? Or is it just colored?

Good question. This will be my first blacklight merchandise. Based on my undeestanding they glow undee blacklight but not in the dark. Not 100% on that though.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16, NIV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Suntower11

Postby Suntower11 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh sweet thanks for sharing! The minis look pretty cool. Do they glow too? Or is it just colored?

Good question. This will be my first blacklight merchandise. Based on my undeestanding they glow undee blacklight but not in the dark. Not 100% on that though.

So I Have one of the Freddy Funko Black-light Vinyl figures and I can confirm they only glow under a black-light.
Sarah the Tangled collector!
ISO any Tangled Prototypes!
Follow Me on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/ssuntower11/

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Suntower11 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:

So I Have one of the Freddy Funko Black-light Vinyl figures and I can confirm they only glow under a black-light.

no way!! thats awesome! ill will be trying to get a set of these!
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

Return to “Blind Bags”