Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
BerserkerBlack
Posts: 2344
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Contact:

Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 am

Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
some of my wish list would include :
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Killer from Happy Death Day
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers

User avatar
mariog1497
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:29 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby mariog1497 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:25 am

My wish list would have to be:
-The Nun
-Killers from The Strangers
-Samara
-Killer Clowns From Outer Space
-I also agree with Bughuul
-George Romero (Equally deserving as an icon within the Horror genre)
-Other Cenobites from Hellraiser
-Dracula (Since they have a good handful from the Monsters line already included)
Hey, I'm Mario! | Collector since 2015 | IG: @marioscollectibles
Image

dtmkyle
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:05 am

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby dtmkyle » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:13 am

Id love to see some puppet master minis!

User avatar
Ar7
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Ar7 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:17 am

These are some great suggestions! A new wave would be welcome.

Maybe something hilariously obscure like Angela from Sleepaway Camp, although it would be inappropriate or a censored version would work. lol
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018!

User avatar
ShyGuyPal
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 pm

I have so many to list! My biggest wants are:
- Tall Man (Phantasm)
- Pumpkinhead
- The Thing (any 1982 form, or the 1951 version)
- Maniac Cop
- Audrey II
- The Candy Man
- Herbert West (Re-Animator)
- Any of the remaining Universal Monstes, especially Dracula and Invisible Man
I super hope we see them at Toy Fair this year!

Ooh, I forgot about Samara! She should be a shoe-in, I really want her too!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Lakers
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Lakers » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Great list, hope to come out soon.

jg0226
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby jg0226 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:48 pm

dtmkyle wrote:Id love to see some puppet master minis!


I love that idea, creeepy and collectible!

neilmc2001
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby neilmc2001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:45 am

Wow congrats!!

jg0226 wrote:
dtmkyle wrote:Id love to see some puppet master minis!


I love that idea, creeepy and collectible!

neilmc2001
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby neilmc2001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 am

Hope this is announced this year!!!! By far my favorite line

RBlue30
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Did series 3 not sell well? Or is there another reason why these haven’t been released yet?
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 8980
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

I love the horror mini’s too, but the various store exclusives make it very likely I’ll be more selective & not buy case after case as I have with the sailor Moon mini’s ](*,)
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
ShyGuyPal
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Did series 3 not sell well? Or is there another reason why these haven’t been released yet?


I am not sure. I assumed they sold well because they re-released them twice though, but could be just to sell off the extras.
My theories why we haven't got a Series 4 for the past two years:
1. License issues with properties (ex. scrapped Bates in Series 3, Friday the 13th license debacle)
2. Not enough licenses to justify yet (maybe waiting to renew older licenses or acquire more before getting the go ahead)
3. IT Mystery Minis took priority and didn't want to compete with themselves (being horror mystery boxes and all)
4. Artist was busy with designs, not enough time to flesh out the concepts
5. Not safe enough investment anymore due to more obscure characters being chosen (especially from stock holders perspective(s) )
I am really thinking we'll get a tease this Toy Fair for both IT Part 2 and Horror Minis because they wont have to compete this year and there are enough licenses to justify a new series. Fans have been pretty vocal about a Horror Series 4 so I am guessing it is based on internal reasons why we haven't got them yet. Just my two cents. :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

RBlue30
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:13 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Did series 3 not sell well? Or is there another reason why these haven’t been released yet?


I am not sure. I assumed they sold well because they re-released them twice though, but could be just to sell off the extras.
My theories why we haven't got a Series 4 for the past two years:
1. License issues with properties (ex. scrapped Bates in Series 3, Friday the 13th license debacle)
2. Not enough licenses to justify yet (maybe waiting to renew older licenses or acquire more before getting the go ahead)
3. IT Mystery Minis took priority and didn't want to compete with themselves (being horror mystery boxes and all)
4. Artist was busy with designs, not enough time to flesh out the concepts
5. Not safe enough investment anymore due to more obscure characters being chosen (especially from stock holders perspective(s) )
I am really thinking we'll get a tease this Toy Fair for both IT Part 2 and Horror Minis because they wont have to compete this year and there are enough licenses to justify a new series. Fans have been pretty vocal about a Horror Series 4 so I am guessing it is based on internal reasons why we haven't got them yet. Just my two cents. :)


Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

User avatar
ShyGuyPal
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!


Ah yeah of course! It is all speculation on my part though lol!
Spoiler: show
Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Since we have a possible spotting of a series 4 leak speculation on what’s going to be in a new series? strong emphasis on POSSIBLE.
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos other than https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGhtQQnVYq/

RBlue30
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!


Ah yeah of course! It is all speculation on my part though lol!
Spoiler: show
Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!


Oh what!? Dude thanks for sharing that’s awesome! Haha now I’m very excited!
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

User avatar
BerserkerBlack
Posts: 2344
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:54 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!


Ah yeah of course! It is all speculation on my part though lol!
Spoiler: show
Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!


Oh what!? Dude thanks for sharing that’s awesome! Haha now I’m very excited!


I am so excited to see what Series 4 will bring :D

User avatar
Mankatoman22
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:28 pm
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Mankatoman22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:32 am

BerserkerBlack wrote:Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
some of my wish list would include :
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Killer from Happy Death Day
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers


Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.
Love me some pops!
Shout out to the Minnesota Funko Pop Collectors! The best Funko group on FB!


Image
:freddy2:

User avatar
BerserkerBlack
Posts: 2344
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 am

Mankatoman22 wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
some of my wish list would include :
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Killer from Happy Death Day
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers


Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.


I can for sure see where you're coming from, I never saw the 3rd movie, and I never knew of the directors past until I was read about Boycotts for the 3rd film. First thing that came to mind as soon as I read your comment was, James Gunn...They are literally releasing a pop for him soon. I understand theres a huge difference between them, but that is enough to question what Funko deems fit or unfit to use under their company. In the end, in my opinion, it all lies in the licenses they are able to acquire

User avatar
Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4585
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Valde » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:21 am

I feel like they would add in a Freddy and Jason variant just to make sure these boxes move. A lot of casual horror fans like myself only buy these for the popular characters we know.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

davemoseley
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:22 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby davemoseley » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:03 am

Mankatoman22 wrote:Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.

I mean, I'm kinda surprised that Funko's going all-in on Ctrl+Alt+Del's Winter-Een-Mas thing, considering that artist's history... so anything goes.

User avatar
Mankatoman22
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:28 pm
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Mankatoman22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:41 pm

BerserkerBlack wrote:
Mankatoman22 wrote:
BerserkerBlack wrote:Still waiting on Series 4 to be announced, one of my favorite lines to collect from Funko What are some characters you'd like to see come out in Series 4 if they were to release another one?
some of my wish list would include :
- Blade (Puppet Master)
- Critters
- Bughuul (Sinister)
- Annabelle
- Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
- Killer from Happy Death Day
- Demon from Insidious
- Purge Killers


Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.


I can for sure see where you're coming from, I never saw the 3rd movie, and I never knew of the directors past until I was read about Boycotts for the 3rd film. First thing that came to mind as soon as I read your comment was, James Gunn...They are literally releasing a pop for him soon. I understand theres a huge difference between them, but that is enough to question what Funko deems fit or unfit to use under their company. In the end, in my opinion, it all lies in the licenses they are able to acquire


I mean, James Gunn made some bad tweets while the director of Jeepers Creepers is a convicted pedophile. Completely different things and if Funko made a creeper figure I feel that they would get a lot of harassment from fans and media.
Love me some pops!
Shout out to the Minnesota Funko Pop Collectors! The best Funko group on FB!


Image
:freddy2:

User avatar
Mankatoman22
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:28 pm
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Mankatoman22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:43 pm

davemoseley wrote:
Mankatoman22 wrote:Would love Puppet Master minis but there is no way in hell Funko will make The Creeper pops or minis after the controversy involving its director. I enjoyed the first 2 movies and will never watch them again and have never and will never watch the 3rd one cause of that scum bucket director.

I mean, I'm kinda surprised that Funko's going all-in on Ctrl+Alt+Del's Winter-Een-Mas thing, considering that artist's history... so anything goes.


Ive never heard of this before but by what I just read its still a very different beast. The director is a convicted pedophile.
Love me some pops!
Shout out to the Minnesota Funko Pop Collectors! The best Funko group on FB!


Image
:freddy2:

davemoseley
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:22 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby davemoseley » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:45 am

Mankatoman22 wrote:Ive never heard of this before but by what I just read its still a very different beast. The director is a convicted pedophile.

It's buried in there (between all the stuff about being an all-round hack) but allegedly he sent pics of his gentleman's area to a 12yo girl.

Also I guess my point was that, behind-the-scenes circumstances aside, there's probably still people who think the Creeper character is cool and would like a Pop of it... the Winter-Een-Mas thing, when I got the email, my first thought was "No-one was asking for this".

BerserkerBlack wrote:First thing that came to mind as soon as I read your comment was, James Gunn...They are literally releasing a pop for him soon.

James Gunn was released a couple years back, a full year before his scandal exploded... I doubt back in 2017 that Funko dug through 10 years of tweets for everyone they wanted to license.

Now, to be fair to Funko, look at the Chris Hardwick Pop that was planned for SDCC 2018... he got dragged into allegations of abuse, and Funko immediately killed that release. So sometimes they do show some awareness. Ironically, he was cleared and they're probably still sitting on 15,000 figures... might get restickered for 2019.

ZartansBro
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:32 am

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby ZartansBro » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:46 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!


Ah yeah of course! It is all speculation on my part though lol!
Spoiler: show
Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!


That's great news, hopefully! I really want to see the rest of the Universal monsters (Dracula, the Bride, Phantom, and Invisible Man) along with characters like Carrie, Norman Bates, Annabelle, and more. There are so many icons left who would make for great additions!
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Keeper
Have: Dr. Lazarus

Lakers
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Lakers » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:57 am

ZartansBro wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Oh yea! I completely forgot the it minis came out. Haha and part 2! Thanks for your input! It’s very helpful!!


Ah yeah of course! It is all speculation on my part though lol!
Spoiler: show
Funny timinig: Someone online leaked upcoming Walgreens Funko products and found some new POPs and two new (?) mystery minis titled 'HORROR' and 'BW'. Whether that means another round of Series 3 Horror or a new set is up in the air at the moment I think. It doesn't seem to be IT because it would say 'IT' instead of horror. Also doesnt say 'EXCL' like the S3 minis were in their system before (I think). Hope that is a good sign!


That's great news, hopefully! I really want to see the rest of the Universal monsters (Dracula, the Bride, Phantom, and Invisible Man) along with characters like Carrie, Norman Bates, Annabelle, and more. There are so many icons left who would make for great additions!

Thanks for the info. It is great news.

Daemon373
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Daemon373 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:08 am

Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.

RBlue30
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:38 pm

Daemon373 wrote:Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.


I think it’s only the Walgreens leak so far. Didn’t see anything about the new horror minis. Hope they announce them soon along with the it chapter 2 minis!
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

Daemon373
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Daemon373 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:31 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Daemon373 wrote:Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.


I think it’s only the Walgreens leak so far. Didn’t see anything about the new horror minis. Hope they announce them soon along with the it chapter 2 minis!


I REALLY hope they actually give us a 4th series of these, especially with so many new horror and sci-fi licenses under their belts this year. We've always been a big horror family in my household, and these are definitely right up our alley. One year I hope to have enough to make into a full tree of Halloween/Christmas ornaments \:D/

User avatar
tgltuz
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby tgltuz » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Would love a series 4 to come out! been missing so many wants. below are some of mine and are repeats from above :)
-Pumpkinhead (biggest want in pop as well)
- Critters
- Annabelle
- Jeeper Creepers guy (always thought he would make a great pop with a chase) - I know not gonna happen after reading above! didn't know that about the director.
-Killer Clowns From Outer Space (long time request from many)
-Dracula og or Bram Stokers Dracula
-Bob from Dawn of the Dead
-Candyman
Leprechaun!
-Jigsaw
-Christine
-Cryptkeeper
Cujo
ImageImage ImageImage

RBlue30
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Daemon373 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Daemon373 wrote:Quick question: Did anyone hear anything out of the last Toy Fair about these? I know Funko announced a ton of new POP's, Mini's, and other products but I can't find any news on a new Horror Mini set, besides the one for the Ghostbusters. Just curious if I missed some news, or if the Walgreens leak is all we have so far.


I think it’s only the Walgreens leak so far. Didn’t see anything about the new horror minis. Hope they announce them soon along with the it chapter 2 minis!


I REALLY hope they actually give us a 4th series of these, especially with so many new horror and sci-fi licenses under their belts this year. We've always been a big horror family in my household, and these are definitely right up our alley. One year I hope to have enough to make into a full tree of Halloween/Christmas ornaments \:D/


I hope so too! And I hope they keep the same art style. The new Jason mini that came in the horror box looked alright... but I like the old art style better
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

Universal_ghost
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Universal_ghost » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Some of the ghosts from 13 ghosts.
Disney pass holder. Southern Cali! 1000+ funko items. Collector since 2014. First pop was ghost rider. Social media freddy holder. Funko pop up shop 2017.

ZartansBro
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:32 am

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby ZartansBro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:52 am

Universal_ghost wrote:Some of the ghosts from 13 ghosts.


Shoot, I'd buy a whole series of those. You could do glow in the dark or clear variants for chases.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Keeper
Have: Dr. Lazarus

Universal_ghost
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Universal_ghost » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:15 pm

ZartansBro wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Some of the ghosts from 13 ghosts.


Shoot, I'd buy a whole series of those. You could do glow in the dark or clear variants for chases.


If they announced it my money would already be out my wallet lol
Disney pass holder. Southern Cali! 1000+ funko items. Collector since 2014. First pop was ghost rider. Social media freddy holder. Funko pop up shop 2017.

Lakers
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Lakers » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:54 am

Really impatient for this set. It is due.

User avatar
FunkoMeansFun
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:44 pm
Location: New York

Re: Horror Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:52 am

Any idea when they are coming? :freddy1: :freddy3: :freddy4: .
:freddy3: Image

Image

Image


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users