Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:53 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Here's the layout and weights for the case I got. I was able to score a 1/72 Theon GreyJoy :)

You are awesome for posting this info, thank you so much! Hoping to help out a friend with this set, so any info is much appreciated!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:01 pm

Found Gendry today :). Now the Set is complete until the common cases are out. I have an extra Barric, Sansa, Davos, and Bran if anyone is interested in trading or buying.

willbfree

Postby willbfree » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:40 am

So to get Daenerys in her white winter coat instead of the black coat, one should wait for the regular cases to ship to places that are not Hot Topic?

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:57 am

willbfree wrote:So to get Daenerys in her white winter coat instead of the black coat, one should wait for the regular cases to ship to places that are not Hot Topic?

That is correct.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:59 pm

I came across a box with the exact same thing as my 1st case. So if anyone needs Sansa, Davos, or Theon I am in need of The Mountain, Bran, Barric, Gendry, and a Children of the Forest

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:13 pm

I'm confused by the post from Grex54. Are there more than one Daenerys molds/paints? I thought there was just the Hot Topic exclusive in the grey "beyond the wall" getup.

By the grace of RobinBear177 and paying attention to the geographic distribution of Ebay posts, I was able to grab the entire set from Hot Topics in my area, plus an extra Child of the Forest. I also grabbed an extra Night King, Giant Wight, and Armoured Mountain because the stores variously had buy two get one free or 1/2 off the second one promotions. I bought from three stores and left three complete sets of exclusives at the last one. I'm hoping Ebay will make the set I'm keeping basically free after selling the extras. This was my first time hunting minis in the wild and I have to say it was really fun. Huge thanks to this board for making it so successful. As a bonus, I was able to pick up an exclusive Rory Centurion Pop at retail along the way!

Grex54

Postby Grex54 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I'm confused by the post from Grex54. Are there more than one Daenerys molds/paints? I thought there was just the Hot Topic exclusive in the grey "beyond the wall" getup.

By the grace of RobinBear177 and paying attention to the geographic distribution of Ebay posts, I was able to grab the entire set from Hot Topics in my area, plus an extra Child of the Forest. I also grabbed an extra Night King, Giant Wight, and Armoured Mountain because the stores variously had buy two get one free or 1/2 off the second one promotions. I bought from three stores and left three complete sets of exclusives at the last one. I'm hoping Ebay will make the set I'm keeping basically free after selling the extras. This was my first time hunting minis in the wild and I have to say it was really fun. Huge thanks to this board for making it so successful. As a bonus, I was able to pick up an exclusive Rory Centurion Pop at retail along the way!

The hot topic set released over this last week with Daenerys in her outfit on dragonstone, gaint wight, and glow in the dark night king. There is also a normal set that has yet to release. All the characters are the same expect the three HT exclusives are replaced with Daenerys in here outfit from beyond the wall, icy viserion, and normal night king. I hope that clears up some confusion.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:47 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I'm confused by the post from Grex54. Are there more than one Daenerys molds/paints? I thought there was just the Hot Topic exclusive in the grey "beyond the wall" getup.

Nice Job! I completed the set as well until the common cases are out. Feels good to get the high ratio ones out of the way. Congrats on your first hunt. Hopefully more to come ;)

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:29 am

Thanks Grex54, I didn't realize there would be replacements for the exclusives. I just thought there would be three fewer figures in those cases. I had seen the pictures of the Icy Viserion, but just thought they had scrapped it for the Giant Wight. Now I will have to go back and look at them again to see the difference in the Daenerys figures.

Thanks RobinBear177, I will definitely do this again (Target Aladdin exclusives), although I already pre-ordered 2 cases of Ghostbusters from Gamestop and the new Kidrobot (I don't know if this is ok to mention on a Funko forum) South Park series from Entertainment Earth, so I may not need to drive to four different stores for a while.

Personally, if I had not been able to complete the way I did, I probably could have done without Theon and Gendry, but it feels nice to have them all. At first I was disappointed with the glow of the exclusives (eyes only), since my only other glowing mini was the awesome Galadriel, but they have been growing on me a little more every night when I shut the lights out and they haunt me as I head to bed. Arya, Beric, Bran, Davos, and the Child of the Forest are definitely my favorites though. This series definitely looks more like the actors than the previous ones, which I think is nice.

The question now will be, do I get rid of my corresponding Pops. I try to only keep one example of each character if I can, in an attempt to actually have some living space in my 850 sq ft condo.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:21 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Found Gendry today :). Now the Set is complete until the common cases are out.

Congrats! I just found a Gendry today to finish my set as well! By some miracle I found 2 HTs with 3 untouched cases today and the 3rd case at the second store finally had a Gendry! So relieved. I think the exclusives being 1/12 really kept a lot of the flippers away so I'm super grateful.
Hi, I'm Merri!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:22 am

I came in late when going up to a bigger city and hunting around, and what I thought was a full case was combined leftovers. At least I got one new mini of the four I bought (Davos).
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Kiki Reldan

Postby Kiki Reldan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:15 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Found Gendry today :). Now the Set is complete until the common cases are out. I have an extra Barric, Sansa, Davos, and Bran if anyone is interested in trading or buying.

Did you find a buyer or trade for the Barric, Davos or Bran yet? I unfortunately only got doubles of Jon & Tyrion but I am willing to buy :)

Kiki Reldan

Postby Kiki Reldan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Everyone, Just like you I am trying to finish my set :) and am disappointed in the terrible ratios 1/6 and 1/72 us just terrible :(. I am looking for Berric, Bran, Davos, Theon & Child of the Forest. I don't have any extras to trade except Jon & Tyrion which EVERYBODY probably has since they are 1/6 - but I am willing to purchase those I am missing. Pricing on ebay is just so crazy for the 1/72 ones. Anyone who can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 am

I notice BoxLunch got a case on IGS and it shows three exclusives. So did BoxLunch get three exclusives? Or is it just the common box?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:27 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:I notice BoxLunch got a case on IGS and it shows three exclusives. So did BoxLunch get three exclusives? Or is it just the common box?

They received the common cases

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:36 am

These have awesome detail. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

funko_poptography_89

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:17 am

Just completed the HT Set and all non-common case exclusive minis last night after lucking out at a Hot Topic with a full case. These really do look good

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:45 am

Just need Beric (will wait for common set and price to fall) and the common exlcusives. This set was only easy because I got lucky. I was away for work and could go hunting to multiple HT. If I was home I would not have what I have lol.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:09 pm

I haven’t been able to get any. Hopefully prices will fall a little on eBay.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:35 pm

HellKat613 wrote:I haven’t been able to get any. Hopefully prices will fall a little on eBay.

they will because only HT has gotten their cases in so far (except a few Boxlunch) so theres literally high demand with small supply right now. Wait until common cases come in and the 1/72 will fall don't overpay.
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Was just able to pull white dress Daenerys, regular Night King, and Icy Viserion from a common case at BoxLunch. I can confirm the layout is the same as the hot topic cases. The night king and Daenerys are in the same spots bottom front two. And icy viserion is back top left. He weighs 72 grams.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:13 pm

I have an extra Gendry, Sansa, and Bran if anyone is interested.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Kiki Reldan wrote:Hi Everyone, Just like you I am trying to finish my set :) and am disappointed in the terrible ratios 1/6 and 1/72 us just terrible :(. I am looking for Berric, Bran, Davos, Theon & Child of the Forest. I don't have any extras to trade except Jon & Tyrion which EVERYBODY probably has since they are 1/6 - but I am willing to purchase those I am missing. Pricing on ebay is just so crazy for the 1/72 ones. Anyone who can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I'm just glad there are no 1/72 store exclusives this time. Just give ebay a little time if you are buying - the prices will drop significantly once more stores start getting these in since the 1/72s are available in all cases. Good luck!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

DallasSwan

Postby DallasSwan » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:30 am

1/72 are greatest and worst things at the same time. Hard to get, but once you get it, the excitement so much greater. Hoping for not needing ebay.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:05 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:I notice BoxLunch got a case on IGS and it shows three exclusives. So did BoxLunch get three exclusives? Or is it just the common box?

They received the common cases

Thought so. Thanks!
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:57 am

HellKat613 wrote:I haven’t been able to get any. Hopefully prices will fall a little on eBay.

They should once more common cases are found

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:13 pm

just completed the base set, just waiting on the common case exclusives now! = )

FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:10 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

Except for the hot topic exclusives:(
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:29 pm

HellKat613 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Except for the hot topic exclusives:(

Prices arnt that bad for them

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:02 pm

Has anyone seen the common case yet? I want the dragon! Haha

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:47 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen the common case yet? I want the dragon! Haha

Yeah I pulled one from a common case at BoxLunch

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 am

RobinBear177 wrote: Yeah I pulled one from a common case at BoxLunch

Any chance you could post a picture from the back of the common box? Thanks!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:53 am

hellojayare wrote:

I don’t have them anymore but the dragon, white dress danearys, and the night king are all 1/12. They are also located in the same spots as the hot topic exclusives.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
hellojayare wrote:

I don’t have them anymore but the dragon, white dress danearys, and the night king are all 1/12. They are also located in the same spots as the hot topic exclusives.

Oh sweet! Congrats and thanks for the info! I’ll be heading to box lunch tomorrow haha

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:36 am

I saw this image in an Ebay posting. Are the non-glow Night King, Icy Viserion, and Daenerys in White minis exclusives? If so, exclusive to where? It was my understanding that they were just replacing the Hot Topic exclusives in common cases everywhere, but this box shows them as exclusives.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:38 pm

They are "exclusive" to the common case.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:01 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I saw this image in an Ebay posting. Are the non-glow Night King, Icy Viserion, and Daenerys in White minis exclusives? If so, exclusive to where? It was my understanding that they were just replacing the Hot Topic exclusives in common cases everywhere, but this box shows them as exclusives.]

Thanks!!

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:18 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:I saw this image in an Ebay posting. Are the non-glow Night King, Icy Viserion, and Daenerys in White minis exclusives? If so, exclusive to where? It was my understanding that they were just replacing the Hot Topic exclusives in common cases everywhere, but this box shows them as exclusives.

They are exclusive to the common case.

FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Does anyone happen to have the weights for the common case? I’m guessing night king and Danny should be around the same?

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:15 pm

RogueSolo wrote:They are "exclusive" to the common case.

Lame. But thanks for the info!

Return to “Blind Bags”