Ghostbusters Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
NCDS

Re: Ghostbusters Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:35 am

Classier wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Did anybody else notice the minis were on little stands at the Toy Fair? I'm assuming that was just to make sure they don't fall over, but I'd be pretty happy if minis came with stands because I have soooo many who won't stand on their own.

Yeah, 3/4 of my Deadpool minis are just leaning on one another for support.

I have the two Punk Rock Deadpools on my Punk Rock Bowling trophy. I swear they fall off for the fun of it. I'll be nowhere near the thing and hear them jumping to their death.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

swind15

Postby swind15 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Those GameStop exclusives look awesome. I might just get my case from them. Hope the ratios aren’t too bad.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Dorbz: Lost count
Hikari: 19
Vynl: 7
Retro Freddy Funko: 2
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

funko_poptography_89

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:18 am

With this set having specialty series, I hope that everything is 1:12, but we'll have to wait and see

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:50 pm

i wonder how the Terror Dog will compare to the Walgreens Horror one

kihou

Postby kihou » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i wonder how the Terror Dog will compare to the Walgreens Horror one

This one looks more "cutesy" than the horror series. I'm interested to see it in person though! Sometimes they look different than the glams.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:35 am

NCDS wrote:
Classier wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Did anybody else notice the minis were on little stands at the Toy Fair? I'm assuming that was just to make sure they don't fall over, but I'd be pretty happy if minis came with stands because I have soooo many who won't stand on their own.

Yeah, 3/4 of my Deadpool minis are just leaning on one another for support.

I have the two Punk Rock Deadpools on my Punk Rock Bowling trophy. I swear they fall off for the fun of it. I'll be nowhere near the thing and hear them jumping to their death.

lol , you know it's going to take more than a fall like that to kill Deadpool! Gonna have to get a bit more inventive if you want lasting harm (but yeah, what was it about that DP set that just refuses to stand up??)

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:36 am

funko_poptography_89 wrote:With this set having specialty series, I hope that everything is 1:12, but we'll have to wait and see

That would be awesome, I could totally talk my comics guy into ordering the set if they're 1:12! Poor guy - he's never dealt with mystery minis before, so I was giving him a crash course about minis, ratios, weights, etc. He was looking a little wild around the eyes when I left...!

RogueSolo
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:37 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
popfanboy wrote:I noticed that too and was wondering if they were only for the show or will be included. If the ones at the show have peg holes wouldn't that mean they all would? I haven't had any issues before with minis not standing but I can see why some certain ones would need support. And if they all have them like at the fair I hope they can be removed from them if you so choose.

I know NECA puts holes in the bottom of all their figures and sells packs of universal stands in case you want to use them. I really think Funko should do the same thing and heck they'd get more money if they sold packs of stands. Lots of times I'll bump into my desk and tons of my minis will go tumbling and I feel like stands would definitely help stop that.

Oh God, the avalanche. #-o
Marty
Funklub member #1093
700 Mystery Minis, and growing!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Classier wrote:Yeah, 3/4 of my Deadpool minis are just leaning on one another for support.

lol , you know it's going to take more than a fall like that to kill Deadpool! Gonna have to get a bit more inventive if you want lasting harm (but yeah, what was it about that DP set that just refuses to stand up??)

Well trying to blow up my house wasn't an option :roflmao:
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:18 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Well trying to blow up my house wasn't an option :roflmao:

lol , are those your rules, or DPs?

And just think, yeah, all these issues could be solved with mini stands!

Return to “Blind Bags”