walking dead

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Funko_Phan26

walking dead

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:54 pm

I'm very happy with how TWD has been going so far. I got really frustrated with the show and it's pacing, but ever since Gimple was moved away from being show runner things have gotten better and I hope it's getting it's fans back who gave up on it. Heck i'm even enjoying the show without Rick Grimes, Carl, and Maggie who are all essential players in the comics at this point....

That being said it seems that TWD has not been in the spotlight with funko for a while. the last pop was the Shiva from the supply drop box...
I want a new walking dead mystery mini line because funko skipped over Negan....they have literally made Negan in every other format- dorbz, pop, pint size hero, keychain....

series 5 twd should be
- negan
- dwight
- ezekiel
- shiva
- updated carl
- aaron
- jesus
- zombie sasha
- updated michonne
- updated carol
- updated Abraham
- Sadik
- alpha
- beta
- lydia
- Gregory
- updated Rick
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

funko_poptography_89

Re: walking dead

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 am

Funko_Phan26 wrote:I'm very happy with how TWD has been going so far. I got really frustrated with the show and it's pacing, but ever since Gimple was moved away from being show runner things have gotten better and I hope it's getting it's fans back who gave up on it. Heck i'm even enjoying the show without Rick Grimes, Carl, and Maggie who are all essential players in the comics at this point....

That being said it seems that TWD has not been in the spotlight with funko for a while. the last pop was the Shiva from the supply drop box...
I want a new walking dead mystery mini line because funko skipped over Negan....they have literally made Negan in every other format- dorbz, pop, pint size hero, keychain....

series 5 twd should be
- negan
- dwight
- ezekiel
- shiva
- updated carl
- aaron
- jesus
- zombie sasha
- updated michonne
- updated carol
- updated Abraham
- Sadik
- alpha
- beta
- lydia
- Gregory
- updated Rick

Absolutely agree with you! Great list

keyese

Re: walking dead

Postby keyese » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Definitely need Negan and Shiva, and Dwight too.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Return to “Blind Bags”