Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Thrillofthehunt

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:16 am

these are looking great, i like the new suits!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:32 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Image

Congrats! I found these two as well. I just need the WM Hawkeye and Target Hawkeye and I'll be done.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:32 am

New Avengers suit err (Quantum suit set completed) Actually still missing 1/72 Ronin from WM to complete the entire set! #whateverittakes

ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

dmcalam1

Postby dmcalam1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:29 pm

kihou wrote:So jealous of everyone's Target hauls! 3 of the Targets got case B so too many Antmans :( And the last one, I am not sure what case it was but it was already picked over. Got Tony at least!

How do you tell which case you have? I’ve seen people say case A, B etc. How can you tell? I've inspected a Box and can't find anything.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:33 pm

I am still trying to find the Groot from the last marvel minis that came out. But people want $150 for,him. Ugh I love Groot, but can't justify $150 ](*,)
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:45 pm

dmcalam1 wrote:
kihou wrote:So jealous of everyone's Target hauls! 3 of the Targets got case B so too many Antmans :( And the last one, I am not sure what case it was but it was already picked over. Got Tony at least!

How do you tell which case you have? I’ve seen people say case A, B etc. How can you tell? I've inspected a Box and can't find anything.

It's on the outside cardboard shipper box, with a little sticker label. Most places will toss those out since they're just packaging, but sometimes you can catch the letter on the outside (like if they just got it in and haven't put it out yet).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Katers wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:oh snap, hoping i can score the tony stark target mini, it's the last one i need. Wish target would throw some minis on their website and restock on gitd iron man tee bundles.

A friend just found the GITD Iron Man tee bundles on the shelf at his Target, and was able to pick me up a box since I missed the initial sale! So there is definitely hope!!

And since the Target minis are just coming out now, I think there's hope there, too!

I need a lot of hope, but I think I need it more for WM. Still very little around here in stock. SIGH!

It's definitely tough to score in our area, would you happen to know the dcpi for the target end game minis?
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:oh snap, hoping i can score the tony stark target mini, it's the last one i need. Wish target would throw some minis on their website and restock on gitd iron man tee bundles.

A friend just found the GITD Iron Man tee bundles on the shelf at his Target, and was able to pick me up a box since I missed the initial sale! So there is definitely hope!!

And since the Target minis are just coming out now, I think there's hope there, too!

I need a lot of hope, but I think I need it more for WM. Still very little around here in stock. SIGH!

It's definitely tough to score in our area, would you happen to know the dcpi for the target end game minis?

It is 323-01-2524 (even though on Brickseek it shows them as $11.99).
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Slarrow42

Postby Slarrow42 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Just went to my target they had a full case but only allowed me to buy one box is this normal to put a limit

dmcalam1

Postby dmcalam1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:47 pm

On the subject of target exclusives, how many exclusives have people been finding per case. 1, 2, maybe all 3. I have been to 2 targets. I found a Hawkeye in 1 and tony in another. Just wanna make sure I’m not overlooking. Thanks fellow MMfiles.

Slarrow42

Postby Slarrow42 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Anyone know the position or weights of the target exclusives? I was only allowed to buy one and chose the bottom middle right and got a Thor

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Slarrow42 wrote:Anyone know the position or weights of the target exclusives? I was only allowed to buy one and chose the bottom middle right and got a Thor

Unfortunately some stores decide to limit one per person (one of my Targets does that but not the other). There's no set layout other than they are in the middles (sometimes top level sometimes bottom). The 1/72 exclusives are always with Rocket (43-44 weight).
ISO Mystery Minis!

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Slarrow42 wrote:Anyone know the position or weights of the target exclusives? I was only allowed to buy one and chose the bottom middle right and got a Thor

Go back and get the middle tops...should be something there. On some cases Thor 1/6 holds the bottom middles...
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:53 pm

dmcalam1 wrote:On the subject of target exclusives, how many exclusives have people been finding per case. 1, 2, maybe all 3. I have been to 2 targets. I found a Hawkeye in 1 and tony in another. Just wanna make sure I’m not overlooking. Thanks fellow MMfiles.

For these sets, there will only be 1 exclusive per case, and one case configuration there is no exclusive I believe.
ISO Mystery Minis!

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 pm

billydarector wrote:New Avengers suit err (Quantum suit set completed) Actually still missing 1/72 Ronin from WM to complete the entire set! #whateverittakes

Wow! The collection as a whole looks awesome! And I love the way you set it up. I’m going to have to buy a few on the way home today now that I see these
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:21 pm

kihou wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thanks a bunch Liz!

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

ImageImage

PattyG531

Postby PattyG531 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Slarrow42 wrote:Just went to my target they had a full case but only allowed me to buy one box is this normal to put a limit

How are they limiting the boxes? Are they keeping them locked up? I went into my local Target today and found nothing on the shelf! Should i be looking elsewhere for them? My HT hasn't had anymore boxes in awhile. The Walmarts i have been too, have not had any boxes on the shelves. This is frustrating that so many others have gotten Wal-Mart and Target minis, but nothing where I live in Richmond, VA.

dmcalam1

Postby dmcalam1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Anyone know why Brickseek shows Walmarts as out of stock, but then they do have a box on the shelf? Just trying to figure it all out.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 pm

PattyG531 wrote:
Slarrow42 wrote:Just went to my target they had a full case but only allowed me to buy one box is this normal to put a limit

How are they limiting the boxes? Are they keeping them locked up? I went into my local Target today and found nothing on the shelf! Should i be looking elsewhere for them? My HT hasn't had anymore boxes in awhile. The Walmarts i have been too, have not had any boxes on the shelves. This is frustrating that so many others have gotten Wal-Mart and Target minis, but nothing where I live in Richmond, VA.

They think of them the same as a pop exclusive, not understanding the mystery aspect. Just need to get a smarter employee who comprehends the word mystery, or explain that it isnt written anywhere and ask for a manager. I had to do it for the deadpool minis. They have no policy in place it is just done to mess with collectors.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:39 am

Congrats on Target Tony! Hit more Targets than I want to admit to tonight, and found minis at 3 - 2 fresh cases, 1 picked over. Managed to walk away with 2 Target Tony, and one regular Cap ( I took a chance on the picked over - I shouldn't have! D'oh!)

Still no luck at WM at all. At least I have all the Iron Man minis!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:42 am

kihou wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:

Beat me to it! Happy hunting to you both!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:47 am

PattyG531 wrote:

Sometimes you'll have to ask the employees over in the electronics section of Target to check inventory if they're not on the shelf. It's actually great if they have to pull the minis from the back, at least that way you know no one has picked over the case yet!
Image ImageImage Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:22 am

Hey everyone, i want to get an opinion. So i came across a fresh target case, and i bought all of them except the one that i suspected was thanos. This is what i pulled so far: 1/72 hawkeye, 1/6 iron man, 1/6 cap america, 1/6 cap marvel, 1/24 rocket raccoon, two 1/6 hulks.

So i have 4 more unopened ones, what are the odds that one of them is a 1/24 tony stark? Anyone know his weight? Should i risk it and open the remaining four, knowing i uncovered a 1/24 rocket raccoon and 1/72 hawkeye from the case already? Or should i return the remaining four and try elsewhere?

ImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:08 am

TriFeckTa wrote:Hey everyone, i want to get an opinion. So i came across a fresh target case, and i bought all of them except the one that i suspected was thanos. This is what i pulled so far: 1/72 hawkeye, 1/6 iron man, 1/6 cap america, 1/6 cap marvel, 1/24 rocket raccoon, two 1/6 hulks.

So i have 4 more unopened ones, what are the odds that one of them is a 1/24 tony stark? Anyone know his weight? Should i risk it and open the remaining four, knowing i uncovered a 1/24 rocket raccoon and 1/72 hawkeye from the case already? Or should i return the remaining four and try elsewhere?

Return them. Tony is not in that case

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:09 am

TriFeckTa wrote:Hey everyone, i want to get an opinion. So i came across a fresh target case, and i bought all of them except the one that i suspected was thanos. This is what i pulled so far: 1/72 hawkeye, 1/6 iron man, 1/6 cap america, 1/6 cap marvel, 1/24 rocket raccoon, two 1/6 hulks.

Based on your info, the remaining 4 are 1/6 Iron Man, 1/6 Cap, 1/6 Thor, and Captain Marvel. Exclusive boxes will have maximum of one exclusive each for this set.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:43 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Return them. Tony is not in that case

franzsy0519 wrote:Based on your info, the remaining 4 are 1/6 Iron Man, 1/6 Cap, 1/6 Thor, and Captain Marvel. Exclusive boxes will have maximum of one exclusive each for this set.

Thanks for the help you two, i really appreciate it. I weighed the last four and have determined that they consist of two thors, one captain america, and an Iron Man.

ImageImage

PattyG531

Postby PattyG531 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:41 am

Katers wrote:
PattyG531 wrote:

Sometimes you'll have to ask the employees over in the electronics section of Target to check inventory if they're not on the shelf. It's actually great if they have to pull the minis from the back, at least that way you know no one has picked over the case yet!

Thanks for the info!

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 am

PattyG531 wrote:
Katers wrote:
PattyG531 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Target is notorious for hiding things all around. Could be in toys, electronics, on center isles on display, hidden in the back by employees, or more. Best of luck!

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 am

The odds are 0.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Jarpo

Postby Jarpo » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Here are my weights and layout for the first Target case I found. Got lucky with this one and pulled Target Cap on the first try after weighing.

TFL 52.2 - Captain Marvel
TFR 74.0 Thanos
TML 42.8 - Rocket
TMR 47.9 (Target Cap)
TBL 56.9 Iron Man
TBR 58.1 Iron Man

BFL 65.5 - Hulk
BFR 63.4 - Hulk
BML 52.9 - Thor
BMR 54.9 - Thor
BBL 48.1 - Cap
BBR 49.0 - Cap

Edit:
Went to another store and the brat in Electronics only let me buy two so I pulled the top middles. Ronin & Rocket on this case.

Slarrow42

Postby Slarrow42 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Thx for the weights. My target Stark was around 46. Does anyone know the weight of target hawkeye?

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm just one away from completing the set! :freddy2:
Dennis

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:09 pm

billydarector wrote:New Avengers suit err (Quantum suit set completed) Actually still missing 1/72 Ronin from WM to complete the entire set! #whateverittakes

Very nice! I'm only missing the WM Ronin as well. Seems like WM is slow with their distribution this time around. For Infinity Wars, each store got 5 cases, which was an easy hunt.
Dennis

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:07 am

Does anyone know if individual Targets are able to like "zero out" their stock under a specific DCPI? I called yesterday night and they said they had them, now today they're not showing up in the system.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:29 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:Does anyone know if individual Targets are able to like "zero out" their stock under a specific DCPI? I called yesterday night and they said they had them, now today they're not showing up in the system.

Yes they can and they do it often

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:36 am

Geescube wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:Does anyone know if individual Targets are able to like "zero out" their stock under a specific DCPI? I called yesterday night and they said they had them, now today they're not showing up in the system.

Yes they can and they do it often

Man I wish they would just pony up. I hate to pester retail workers like that but if they would just help me the first time it wouldn't be an issue. I guess i'll just keep checking in.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:44 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:

Man I wish they would just pony up. I hate to pester retail workers like that but if they would just help me the first time it wouldn't be an issue. I guess i'll just keep checking in.

They get sick of us. Or “some” of us. On one hand i get it on the other it bugs me. Either way out of our hands.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Return them. Tony is not in that case

franzsy0519 wrote:Based on your info, the remaining 4 are 1/6 Iron Man, 1/6 Cap, 1/6 Thor, and Captain Marvel. Exclusive boxes will have maximum of one exclusive each for this set.

Thanks for the help you two, i really appreciate it. I weighed the last four and have determined that they consist of two thors, one captain america, and an Iron Man.

From what I've found, there is only one Target exclusive in any given case. So good advice, and good call on returning them.

Found another Tony today. ](*,) Congrats on finding the Hawkeye mini!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:40 am

PattyG531 wrote:
Katers wrote:
PattyG531 wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Of course! We're all in this together..!
Image ImageImage Image

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:48 am

Be warned, an account called RBK just went into my Marvel POP updates thread and posted some Endgame spoilers from the leaked footage! Be careful. The spoilers have made it to what I thought would be the last safe haven.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

Return to “Blind Bags”