Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby Geescube » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 am

jkcohen626 wrote:Be warned, an account called RBK just went into my Marvel POP updates thread and posted some Endgame spoilers from the leaked footage! Be careful. The spoilers have made it to what I thought would be the last safe haven.

Aww dang. Thanks for heads up. Thought it was isolated to Twitter. Scary

sasari

Postby sasari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:23 am

Turns out the Walmart exclusives are in GAME in the UK, but they never receive full boxes... Makes it a nightmare! Anyone have the weights for Hulk/Hawkeye for the Walmart exclusives please?

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:13 am

jkcohen626 wrote:Be warned, an account called RBK just went into my Marvel POP updates thread and posted some Endgame spoilers from the leaked footage! Be careful. The spoilers have made it to what I thought would be the last safe haven.

WTF is wrong with people?!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:36 pm

kihou wrote:

Thank goodness this was late at night and the post got deleted. It was stuff I had basically deduced from some of the toys (so I wasn't personally spoiled), but not stuff that should have been shared at all.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Thank goodness this was late at night and the post got deleted. It was stuff I had basically deduced from some of the toys (so I wasn't personally spoiled), but not stuff that should have been shared at all.

I'm glad someone deleted it, and that it didn't spoil too much for you, but still sorry that you saw that :( I am hoping I can make it another week and a day without seeing anything but now that it's popping up everywhere I am not sure if I will be able to.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Do you think Funko ever gets spoilers when they’re given like character designs to make products?

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:Do you think Funko ever gets spoilers when they’re given like character designs to make products?

I imagine they get some ideas, but that they may change or be misdirects even. For example, the Justice League minis set had Mera and the Atlantean Guard as figures but they were only shown for seconds in the movie. It turns out that there were substantial cuts to those scenes and their material was folded into Aquaman's stand alone film. Another example is Suicide Squad, where they had so many different Joker ones but then he was only in the film briefly.
ISO Mystery Minis!

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:15 pm

kihou wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:Do you think Funko ever gets spoilers when they’re given like character designs to make products?

I imagine they get some ideas, but that they may change or be misdirects even. For example, the Justice League minis set had Mera and the Atlantean Guard as figures but they were only shown for seconds in the movie. It turns out that there were substantial cuts to those scenes and their material was folded into Aquaman's stand alone film. Another example is Suicide Squad, where they had so many different Joker ones but then he was only in the film briefly.

Or the Hulk breaking out of the Hulkbuster for Infinity War! Wish I would’ve picked that one up.

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:28 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Or the Hulk breaking out of the Hulkbuster for Infinity War! Wish I would’ve picked that one up.

Oh yeah! Good example.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:31 am

:stop: Oh, that is not cool! At least hide it under spoiler warnings! Some of us are working kinda hard to remain spoiler free (excluding seeing pops and minis for it!).

Thank you for the warning! This place should remain a safe space!!
Image ImageImage Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:23 am

Katers wrote:

:stop: Oh, that is not cool! At least hide it under spoiler warnings! Some of us are working kinda hard to remain spoiler free (excluding seeing pops and minis for it!).

I think even the Pops and minis are vague enough or show us stuff from the trailers so they aren't very spoilery (unless it turns out they are and we just didn't know it).
ISO Mystery Minis!

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:30 am

kihou wrote:

This is pretty much it, Funko gets mostly concept art because the movies are still filming when they have to begin their production cycle so a lot of things change or end up getting cut out completely by the time both the film and the pops are ready. It is why I never put to much credence to the theries people come up with about movies based on the toy releases.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:
kihou wrote:

This is pretty much it, Funko gets mostly concept art because the movies are still filming when they have to begin their production cycle so a lot of things change or end up getting cut out completely by the time both the film and the pops are ready. It is why I never put to much credence to the theries people come up with about movies based on the toy releases.

I think especially since the big companies know that these toy releases get leaked, so I think they wait until wave 2 of toys to get into spoilery materials.
ISO Mystery Minis!

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:35 pm

Gotta get them all, it's only money.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Got ahold of the WM Hawkeye! Only 5 Left to go!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:27 am

kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think even the Pops and minis are vague enough or show us stuff from the trailers so they aren't very spoilery (unless it turns out they are and we just didn't know it).

LOL - if a pop or mini is a spoiler, but we don't know it's a spoiler....did it really make a sound in the forest? lol

I do actually like it when something was a spoiler, but I didn't realize it until after the fact!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 am

Wow....I hit, I kid you not, 12 Targets today looking for minis. I now have entirely too many regular Captain America...and yet another Target ex. Tony Stark. No Target exclusive Cap or Hawkeye. Total fail!! ](*,)

Hope you all are having better luck than me!
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:59 am

Brutal ^^^

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:00 pm

If anyone has an infinity war and walmart exclusive end game black widow, i would trade my target hawkeye for those two. I am also willing to do a 1/1 trade for a hot topic war machine.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Geescube wrote:Brutal ^^^

Gah, you have n idea. My feet still hurt!! Just as well everything was closed today for Easter, or I'd have gone hunting in the other direction!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 am

Katers wrote:

Gah, you have n idea. My feet still hurt!! Just as well everything was closed today for Easter, or I'd have gone hunting in the other direction!

I had to hit up 8 before I finally found Cap. Keep hunting ;)

PattyG531

Postby PattyG531 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:42 am

I went to couple of WM yesterday and no one has a clue what I am talking about! Mystery minis what's that?? I had to cajole a WM employee to go in the back and look to see if they had any. I'm sure he went in the back and took a break instead, because he came out with nothing! Asked the WM employees why some stores have them so available and others don't have them at all. I heard crickets!
Last edited by PattyG531 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The68th

Postby The68th » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 am

Does anyone have the weight for Ronin Walmart Exclusive please?

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:24 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I had to hit up 8 before I finally found Cap. Keep hunting ;)

Oh, I absolutely will! I've still got 2 1/2 more directions to go. I went West and mostly North, but I need to finish up North, and then get to East and South! The mission isn't complete until everyone is HOME!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:26 am

PattyG531 wrote:I went to couple of WM yesterday and no one has a clue what I am talking about! Mystery minis what's that?? I had to cajole a WM employee to go in the back and look to see if they had any. I'm sure he went in the back and took a break instead, because he came out with nothing! Asked the WM employees why some stores have them so available and others don't have them at all. I heard crickets!

I thought WM was being stocked by a 3rd party now? Checked my WM today, and they mock me. No Endgame minis, but there was a pocket pop keychain Rocket. REALLY, WM? Stop mocking me!!
Image ImageImage Image

maxrecords

Postby maxrecords » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:14 am

just a heads up, target case A is the tony stark exclusive case.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:28 am

One of my contacts who works for Walmart said May 12th some stores should be getting so keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks.
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

Munkyss4

Postby Munkyss4 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:31 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
Munkyss4 wrote:That war machine is awesome. To bad it’s 1/72

Better then a 1/6
I miss the begining of minis when they were really rare and 1/144s made them special \:D/

Yeah. Definitely agree

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 pm

billydarector wrote:One of my contacts who works for Walmart said May 12th some stores should be getting so keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks.

Fingers crossed. Walmart sucks at stocking...Far From Home comes out soon too and those will be a nightmare.
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm tapped out of Targets :( I am really hoping they get restocked but who am I kidding, Targets are terrible at restocking exclusives (and minis in general). And no Walmarts around here have gotten any either.
ISO Mystery Minis!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:41 pm

I would trade a blue chrome Star Wars Pop for a WM Hawkeye. If anyone is interested.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 pm

Finally found some in a local Hot Topic, but I think the exclusives are already gone because some boxes are missing in the bottom. But is fine since this are the first ones I'm getting so any pull will be great.

Sepharite

Postby Sepharite » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:47 am

I’m still waiting for these to pop up in my home town. I need the cap one badly!
ImageImageImage

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:18 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:I would trade a blue chrome Star Wars Pop for a WM Hawkeye. If anyone is interested.

Forgot this is a Mystery Mini thread for a second and was a about to offer up my $15 Ronin POP, lol lol lol
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:37 am

i love the info ya'll post here but there needs to be an easier to to find relevant info such as:
Walmart SKU/UPC
Target SKU/DPCI

and a concise weight guide.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:50 am

I give up on these damn bobble heads.............. I like keeping my money!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 am

jkcohen626 wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:I would trade a blue chrome Star Wars Pop for a WM Hawkeye. If anyone is interested.

Forgot this is a Mystery Mini thread for a second and was a about to offer up my $15 Ronin POP, lol lol lol

I have a few 1/36 Ronin already. lol
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:42 pm

#whateverittakes
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:11 pm

kihou wrote:I'm tapped out of Targets :( I am really hoping they get restocked but who am I kidding, Targets are terrible at restocking exclusives (and minis in general). And no Walmarts around here have gotten any either.

IW restocked at least once at Target. Im in the same boat as you. Really really REALLY pouty about Target Cap. Like big time. I am hoping for restocks and or hoping that people will loosen up their trade wants.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 am

maxrecords wrote:just a heads up, target case A is the tony stark exclusive case.

Based on what I've pulled so far, Target Case A, B & C are all Tony Stark. I know this because those are the ONLY cases I've managed to find at Target. ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”