Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Funko_Phan26

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Anyone have any luck with Walmart yet>???? my walmart blows and hoping these will show up....
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:19 pm

Funko_Phan26 wrote:Anyone have any luck with Walmart yet>???? my walmart blows and hoping these will show up....

I heard the Walmart ones were part of the phase 2 rollout so they should be showing up in stores soon.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri May 03, 2019 9:51 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
Funko_Phan26 wrote:Anyone have any luck with Walmart yet>???? my walmart blows and hoping these will show up....

I heard the Walmart ones were part of the phase 2 rollout so they should be showing up in stores soon.

I hope this is true and I hope that all stores get 5 cases each as they did with IW so it would make it an easy hunt.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri May 03, 2019 10:05 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:

I hope this is true and I hope that all stores get 5 cases each as they did with IW so it would make it an easy hunt.

That would be awesome, gives us all a much better chance at the 1/72s!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Katers wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
Katers wrote:
Goodness I hope they restock. Found 1 lone target near-ish to me (ie, not really at all near!) that had an untouched case. Had to go over to them twice before I got someone who would pull the case from the back. Super excited, super hopeful...and it was a Case C. Yet another Tony Stark exclusive. Don't get me wrong, I do love me some Tony Stark. But I don't need every case I find to have him in it. So I'll go further afield this weekend, and keep hoping for a restock or reasonable trades, just like you!

No Targets restocked the IW in Colorado, so depends on the state. Found a few cases, Tony only for me as well. Worried about Walmart next.

Omg, you guys, don't give up! I had to drive to freakin' BFE, but look what I found!! There is still hope!!

Congratulations. He looks awesome.

Duhkawaiipanda

Postby Duhkawaiipanda » Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 pm

This is gonna be a rough journey to collect all of these

nerdgirlcustoms

Postby nerdgirlcustoms » Fri May 03, 2019 11:18 pm

I only have the Black Widow WM exclusive left to get all the ones I want. Gonna be a rough one since there is only one WM near me and they never have anything in stock.

Typale

Postby Typale » Fri May 03, 2019 11:19 pm

I kinda just want the thanos.
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:27 am

Has anyone seen any Target restocks yet?

Mr_Wilson

Postby Mr_Wilson » Sat May 04, 2019 12:45 am

Dang I have seen 0 boxes at my Walmarts
IG: mrwilsonthai
Twitter: WilsonThai

Image Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:58 am

Mr_Wilson wrote:Dang I have seen 0 boxes at my Walmarts

Don't lose hope! With the announcement of the new pops today we should hopefully see more restocks on minis as well.

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Sat May 04, 2019 1:36 am

How’s everyone’s luck been with the boxes? Got a common iron man the other day, which works for me.
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 04, 2019 1:46 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:I have Cap, Ironman, and Ant-Man. Haven't decided if I want to get the entire set. I sometimes find it exhausting. Maybe I'm getting old. Lol!

lol , it's not you, it IS exhausting! These ratios are kinda cruel this round, those 1/72s are just EVIL. I've seen more Targets lately than I even knew existed in my area.

I remember going around target to target for Minis lol

Very exhausting indeed. I ended up stopping because of it

That's my plan for tomorrow - Target-hopping! I think after this weekend, finding any of these minis at Target is going to be terrible..! Taking the god-kid out, billing it as an adventure! She gets a kick out of mini hunting with me, so it should be a good day no matter what!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 04, 2019 1:52 am

chincoteague1 wrote:
Katers wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
No Targets restocked the IW in Colorado, so depends on the state. Found a few cases, Tony only for me as well. Worried about Walmart next.

Omg, you guys, don't give up! I had to drive to freakin' BFE, but look what I found!! There is still hope!!

Spoiler: show

Congratulations. He looks awesome.

Thanks! Tomorrow I plan to travel FURTHER than BFE...we'll see if my luck holds out! My partner in crime likes to rub the mini boxes on her head for luck, so I'll take a combo of her luck and mine to find my last Target mini! Here's hoping!!
Image ImageImage Image

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:12 am

Katers wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
Katers wrote:
lol , it's not you, it IS exhausting! These ratios are kinda cruel this round, those 1/72s are just EVIL. I've seen more Targets lately than I even knew existed in my area.

I remember going around target to target for Minis lol

Very exhausting indeed. I ended up stopping because of it

That's my plan for tomorrow - Target-hopping! I think after this weekend, finding any of these minis at Target is going to be terrible..! Taking the god-kid out, billing it as an adventure! She gets a kick out of mini hunting with me, so it should be a good day no matter what!

Be sure to pick up some supplies while you’re there lol

It’ll be a long day for sure haha
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:42 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:

I really hope thats true! any idea when phase 2 is supposed to roll out?
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:08 pm

Has anyone’s hot topics restocked yet?

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:36 pm

I love the look of the minis lately with this set and the toy story 4 minis, Funko is stepping up their game with the minis for sure.
Collecting since 2014

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Anyone have a weight for Walmart Hawkeye?

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sun May 05, 2019 11:31 pm

No such luck. My local Walmarts are awful concerning minis, especially.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:13 am

TapouT32 wrote:Has anyone’s hot topics restocked yet?

Mine has restocked once, I'm not sure if they will do a second restock.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 06, 2019 9:56 am

Greymom wrote:

I had one Walmart in my area with a case but by the time I got to it someone had already ravaged it. I’ve been to at least 10-12 different ones since then and have not come across one darn case. It’s been really frustrating especially with the already hard enough ratios to this set ](*,)

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Mon May 06, 2019 3:14 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Greymom wrote:

I had one Walmart in my area with a case but by the time I got to it someone had already ravaged it. I’ve been to at least 10-12 different ones since then and have not come across one darn case. It’s been really frustrating especially with the already hard enough ratios to this set ](*,)

Same here. One of the 15 Walmarts here in Indianapolis got a case a little over a month ago, but it was already picked over when I found it and I haven’t found any more since then anywhere.
ImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greymom wrote:

Same here. One of the 15 Walmarts here in Indianapolis got a case a little over a month ago, but it was already picked over when I found it and I haven’t found any more since then anywhere.

Yeah it’s really bad at WM. Worst part, the case I came across had only 4 left and they were all slashed. WM’s in my area actually used to be pretty good with minis but have really slipped over the last year or two

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon May 06, 2019 6:28 pm

WM is literally one of THE worst places. I don't even try for WM.

MattyPHATty wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I had one Walmart in my area with a case but by the time I got to it someone had already ravaged it. I’ve been to at least 10-12 different ones since then and have not come across one darn case. It’s been really frustrating especially with the already hard enough ratios to this set ](*,)

Yeah it’s really bad at WM. Worst part, the case I came across had only 4 left and they were all slashed. WM’s in my area actually used to be pretty good with minis but have really slipped over the last year or two

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 06, 2019 8:15 pm

PigNosePony wrote:WM is literally one of THE worst places. I don't even try for WM.

MattyPHATty wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:

Agreed. Target can be a little iffy sometimes too but at least it’s easier to check stock with the dcpi there sometimes. There is no way of knowing with WM’s and most either just don’t put them out or let them sit in their warehouses for months on end

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 08, 2019 2:27 am

Indy Viper wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greymom wrote:

I'm sorry you guys are not finding any at WM, but can I just say I'm glad it's not just me? I've got a freakin' regular ROUTE to my closest 5 walmarts now, and that disturbs me. Really hoping I don't have to go farther afield, but I'm not holding my breath.

This past weekend, I drove 2 different directions to Timbuktu South and Timbuktu North-East, hunting Target minis. Struck out at literally EVERY target - 8 total, noon to noon Saturday to Sunday. Picked over, returned minis, or employees telling me Brickseek was wrong and they had none. So frustrating! Finally gave up and went to ebay for Cap. Hopefully he's the only one I have to do that for! At least the kid had fun on the quest! And can't complain about the scenery as we drove down the coast to Timbuktu South!
Image ImageImage Image

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Wed May 08, 2019 4:48 am

Typale wrote:I kinda just want the thanos.

Same here just really looking forward to getting thanos, kinda hoping i can just get it by trading or buying it directly or something instead of testing out my luck
ImageImageImageImage

Typale

Postby Typale » Wed May 08, 2019 2:15 pm

El_PANDA wrote:

Same here just really looking forward to getting thanos, kinda hoping i can just get it by trading or buying it directly or something instead of testing out my luck

That’s the smart way to go. Blind box luck has always been horrible for me.

Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 08, 2019 3:27 pm

El_PANDA wrote:

You should be ok doing this since he's just 1/12 :) and he's easy to identify in the cases since he's the heaviest.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Typale

Postby Typale » Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 pm

kihou wrote:
El_PANDA wrote:

You should be ok doing this since he's just 1/12 :) and he's easy to identify in the cases since he's the heaviest.

Definitely. Just gotta find a fresh case and grab the heavy one lol

Image Image

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Typale wrote:
kihou wrote:
El_PANDA wrote:

Definitely. Just gotta find a fresh case and grab the heavy one lol

Even if it's not a fresh case, if a case still have 8 to 10 minis left, Thanos is probably still there since the hotspots are the only ones being cherrypicked often.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu May 09, 2019 2:27 pm

I wonder if Target will restock or if it'll be a goofy one and done (mostly) like with IW. I've seen one walmart with a case and it was a non exclusive case as best I could tell. Womp womp.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

dorkskywalker

Postby dorkskywalker » Thu May 09, 2019 4:10 pm

I have all 12 of the main set. Any idea of what this is worth?
Last edited by dorkskywalker on Fri May 10, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Thu May 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Any tips on finding the non-exclusive War Machine? Last one I need to finish the regular set.

Thank the maker, I found a Nebula the other day! Super stoked about that one! For anyone who’s looking, fyi, she’s lighter than any other minis I’ve noticed in this set.
ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu May 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Any tips on finding the non-exclusive War Machine? Last one I need to finish the regular set.

Thank the maker, I found a Nebula the other day! Super stoked about that one! For anyone who’s looking, fyi, she’s lighter than any other minis I’ve noticed in this set.

It's really difficult without finding a full case since he weighs about the same as Iron Man (1/6). He's with Rocket, so if you find a full case and there's one that's really light, he could be right next to him if it's not messed with.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Thu May 09, 2019 8:36 pm

kihou wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Any tips on finding the non-exclusive War Machine? Last one I need to finish the regular set.

It's really difficult without finding a full case since he weighs about the same as Iron Man (1/6). He's with Rocket, so if you find a full case and there's one that's really light, he could be right next to him if it's not messed with.

Thanks! That helps a lot, actually.
ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri May 10, 2019 11:35 am

Indy Viper wrote:
kihou wrote:

Thanks! That helps a lot, actually.

Good luck! I'm hoping stores will restock more so we can get some more full cases :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri May 10, 2019 3:17 pm

dorkskywalker wrote:I have all 12 of the main set. Any idea of what this is worth?

a milli

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:45 pm

kihou wrote:

If you do find one with roughly 57-58 weight though, try shaking it up and down repeatedly. Iron Man tends to move less since it's taller, while War Machine moves more in the box. It's not fool proof though, and chances of it being Iron Man are 12:1 so odds aren't that good. I'd feel better if I chanced upon a full case as explained by kihou.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Return to “Blind Bags”