Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
colek501

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby colek501 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Anyone have the weights for 1/72 common War Machine?

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:17 pm

here's Hawkeye

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:26 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Just scored the 1/72 walMart Exclusive Hawkeye :)

:cheers: Congrats! That's awesome!

I went to a few Walmarts today, only found 1 case at one store. Struck out completely! The case seems to have been messed up - not messed with. Managed to pull 3 Iron Man from it. Don't think it was messed WITH, since I found no other cases anywhere in any nearby stores. SIGH. Very frustrating.

The hunt will continue!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:28 am

Katers wrote:

I went to a few Walmarts today, only found 1 case at one store. Struck out completely! The case seems to have been messed up - not messed with. Managed to pull 3 Iron Man from it. Don't think it was messed WITH, since I found no other cases anywhere in any nearby stores. SIGH. Very frustrating.

The hunt will continue!

Same with me. I randomly found these at a wal mart today not even looking for them and they had one case. I went to a few wal Marts after and none of them had any new minis

Tommehliang

Postby Tommehliang » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:00 am

Hi guys! I just collected these Endgame mystery Minis this week. And I'm addicted right now. I'm from Singapore. Anyone of you gotten the exclusive flexing war machine yet? I got one but there is no weapon at the back :(

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:33 am

Katers wrote:

The hunt will continue!

I've seen a case like that as well, a friend of mine got a sealed Hot Topic exclusive case, got FOUR Iron Man, only 1 Thor, 2 of Captain Marvel. NONE of the 1/24, 36, or 72. Needless to say he was annoyed.

Luck will come your way soon! Stay positive :)
Last edited by franzsy0519 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:58 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:

The hunt will continue!

I've seen a case like that as well, a friend of mine got a sealed Hot Topic exclusive case, got FOUR Iron Man, only 1 Thor, 2 of Captain Marvel. NONE of the 1/24, 36, or 72. Needless to say he was p***.

Def wasnt a sealed case if they got those dupes, if they ordered online, they grab random boxes to reach 12, likely what happened. Or HT messed with the boxes and sold em. You only mentioned 7 of the 12, depends what the other 5 were too.

Typically the plastic wrap is off the boxes, so never know what happened before purchase if finding retail, especially at HT.

It's tough with these ratios.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:14 pm

So far nothing in my area at all. Did someone see it in the Bay Area?

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:01 pm

I found some at a Walmart by me but they have already been picked through. :-({|= :-({|=
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

Johnny022181

Postby Johnny022181 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:30 pm

I bought 18 boxes at HT today. I posted a video of the unboxing, I got lucky with 2 of their exclusives. Iron Man and Warmachine! I still haven't found any boxes at Walmart or Target. https://youtu.be/FF4XYU4HNwg

Amishplaya4

Postby Amishplaya4 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Managed to get HT rocket. If anyone in the US is interesting in trades I’d be looking to trade him for the regular rocket and ronin.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Johnny022181 wrote:I bought 18 boxes at HT today. I posted a video of the unboxing, I got lucky with 2 of their exclusives. Iron Man and Warmachine! I still haven't found any boxes at Walmart or Target. https://youtu.be/FF4XYU4HNwg

I commented on your vid. Nice pull with war machine

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:57 pm

Amishplaya4 wrote:Managed to get HT rocket. If anyone in the US is interesting in trades I’d be looking to trade him for the regular rocket and ronin.

I’m interested in hT rocket and have both regular rocket and ronin. Message me
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:20 am

Got lucky with a HT Rocket. Has anyone in the midwest come across the Wal-Mart cases yet?

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:54 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:

The hunt will continue!

I've seen a case like that as well, a friend of mine got a sealed Hot Topic exclusive case, got FOUR Iron Man, only 1 Thor, 2 of Captain Marvel. NONE of the 1/24, 36, or 72. Needless to say he was annoyed.

Yikes! I'm annoyed on your friend's behalf! Glad I didn't get hit quite that hard!

Found another WM with minis today. One missing. Near as I could tell, someone picked out an exclusive, so I left the batch. Kinda ridiculously proud of my self restraint!
Image ImageImage Image

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 am

Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:

The hunt will continue!

Yikes! I'm annoyed on your friend's behalf! Glad I didn't get hit quite that hard!

Found another WM with minis today. One missing. Near as I could tell, someone picked out an exclusive, so I left the batch. Kinda ridiculously proud of my self restraint!

There would've been 1 more "24 and lower" mini in that box though, if only one was missing. But trying to guess which one just by hand would be too risky I bet.

Pro-tip for Walmart boxes: All untouched cases are guaranteed to have 3 heavier minis (two 1/6 Hulk and one Thanos). If you hand-weigh them and find there are 4, one of those is the 1/72 Hulk.

Amishplaya4

Postby Amishplaya4 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:25 am

Can I ask where Walmart’s have these in the store. Would they be in toys or the area with trading cards

DeannaF7

Postby DeannaF7 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:58 am

Any help appreciated I have two standard boxes one weighing 58.4 the other 56.6. Are they just the 1/6 Iron Man or could one possibly be a war machine?

funko_poptography_89

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am

I did not get lucky at HT at all... this set is going to be costly now :o

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:01 pm

I hate that Brickseek pulls up item out of stock but the store has them in stock...and then a pain in the rear to have to call every Walmart. Any other better way of verifying stock? Thanks
Image Image

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Katers wrote:

The hunt will continue!

No way!!! I found the same case as well. It had an Antman but also 3 Iron Mans. No Walmart exclusives. I'm wondering if that extra Iron Man replaced a Captain America or the 1/24 as Rocket wasn't in there. But there were 2 at around 49.3g. (Probably Captain America) Didn't want to gamble
Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm

Tommehliang wrote:Hi guys! I just collected these Endgame mystery Minis this week. And I'm addicted right now. I'm from Singapore. Anyone of you gotten the exclusive flexing war machine yet? I got one but there is no weapon at the back :(

I can take a look at mine tonight - I don't know if the HT flexing one has the weapon up in back or not.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:20 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:Got lucky with a HT Rocket. Has anyone in the midwest come across the Wal-Mart cases yet?

None here yet that I know of. I am going off of Brickseek (and I checked a couple over the weekend) here: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory ... =233684867

Though others have noted, it may have a shared SKU at Walmart so YMMV.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:23 pm

DeannaF7 wrote:Any help appreciated I have two standard boxes one weighing 58.4 the other 56.6. Are they just the 1/6 Iron Man or could one possibly be a war machine?

Is it a full case, or picked over? With it having a rough layout (the middles, either top or bottom) it's easier to pick these over. Was there a really light one (like 44ish range) with it? If so, it COULD be a War Machine (and it would be right next to the 44 one, Rocket). If not, then it's probably two Iron Mans. With the bobble head ones, the weights can be off by 2-3g depending on the bobble piece they use.

For reference, my heaviest Iron Man was 59.23 and my lightest was 56.22.

Good luck!
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Amishplaya4 wrote:Can I ask where Walmart’s have these in the store. Would they be in toys or the area with trading cards

From what I've heard from people posting, they have found them in the Electronics section (I think all stores have moved Funko into that section now).
ISO Mystery Minis!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:43 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:here's Hawkeye

Nice! I finally found a case at WM. Got Hulk! It was a lucky day. :freddy2:
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:59 pm

kihou wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:Got lucky with a HT Rocket. Has anyone in the midwest come across the Wal-Mart cases yet?

None here yet that I know of. I am going off of Brickseek (and I checked a couple over the weekend) here: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory ... =233684867

Awesome! Thank you I'll do my best to check in every coupe days!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:16 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

There would've been 1 more "24 and lower" mini in that box though, if only one was missing. But trying to guess which one just by hand would be too risky I bet.

Pro-tip for Walmart boxes: All untouched cases are guaranteed to have 3 heavier minis (two 1/6 Hulk and one Thanos). If you hand-weigh them and find there are 4, one of those is the 1/72 Hulk.

There was a Rocket in the batch, but since I already have my Rocket, I figured I'd leave him for the next seeker!

Yeah, Thanos is definitely noticeably heavier than the others. I'm terrible at hand weighing, and haven't noticed as much with Hulk. Still, great advice!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 am

billydarector wrote:
Katers wrote:

The hunt will continue!

No way!!! I found the same case as well. It had an Antman but also 3 Iron Mans. No Walmart exclusives. I'm wondering if that extra Iron Man replaced a Captain America or the 1/24 as Rocket wasn't in there. But there were 2 at around 49.3g. (Probably Captain America) Didn't want to gamble

You did better than me, I shouldn't have gambled on that case! My only consolation is that I'd been avoiding buying the 1/6 commons thus far, so I did still need an Iron Man. Just not 3 of them!

I agree, those 2 in the 49s were probably Cap. So we've done our part warning everyone about the wonky Walmart case! That's crazy though, I thought for sure it was a one off! Someone obviously fell asleep at the assembly packing line for our cases!
Image ImageImage Image

DeannaF7

Postby DeannaF7 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 am

kihou wrote:
DeannaF7 wrote:Any help appreciated I have two standard boxes one weighing 58.4 the other 56.6. Are they just the 1/6 Iron Man or could one possibly be a war machine?

Is it a full case, or picked over? With it having a rough layout (the middles, either top or bottom) it's easier to pick these over. Was there a really light one (like 44ish range) with it? If so, it COULD be a War Machine (and it would be right next to the 44 one, Rocket). If not, then it's probably two Iron Mans. With the bobble head ones, the weights can be off by 2-3g depending on the bobble piece they use.

Good luck!

Thank you for the information.
I ordered 10 boxes online and was going to return what I didn't open. After opening three caps, I narrowed down everything else. Those were the only two I was unsure of. My HT War Machine weighed in at 55.8 and I'm not sure if the regular one is heavier or lighter. I'm not sure how accurate this is or not but before I read that with the 1/36 and 1/72 the weights are usually extremely close each time. The commons fluctuate a lot more. Take that with a grain of salt though.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:27 pm

DeannaF7 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Good luck!

I ordered 10 boxes online and was going to return what I didn't open. After opening three caps, I narrowed down everything else. Those were the only two I was unsure of. My HT War Machine weighed in at 55.8 and I'm not sure if the regular one is heavier or lighter. I'm not sure how accurate this is or not but before I read that with the 1/36 and 1/72 the weights are usually extremely close each time. The commons fluctuate a lot more. Take that with a grain of salt though.

Be careful ordering online from HT, most stores won't let you return blind boxes even if they aren't opened.

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Awesome! Thank you I'll do my best to check in every coupe days!

I did hear that some people are finding them even if Brickseek says the are out of stock, so keep checking in, but hopefully this can also help!
ISO Mystery Minis!

DeannaF7

Postby DeannaF7 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:27 pm

bakivali wrote:
DeannaF7 wrote:
kihou wrote:Is it a full case, or picked over? With it having a rough layout (the middles, either top or bottom) it's easier to pick these over. Was there a really light one (like 44ish range) with it? If so, it COULD be a War Machine (and it would be right next to the 44 one, Rocket). If not, then it's probably two Iron Mans. With the bobble head ones, the weights can be off by 2-3g depending on the bobble piece they use.

Good luck!

Be careful ordering online from HT, most stores won't let you return blind boxes even if they aren't opened.

Yeah I know Hot Topic is a no go.

brand42

Postby brand42 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:07 pm

GameStops have a 4 for 3 sale on blind boxes currently and out of a case + remnants, I scored a Widow, Ronin, Thanos and Thor.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 am

I keep wondering if there will be any product released featuring the missing characters....I mean they HAVE to reappear at some point and we would need product!!!

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:35 am

ghostrye wrote:I keep wondering if there will be any product released featuring the missing characters....I mean they HAVE to reappear at some point and we would need product!!!

I'm guessing there will be a wave 2 of Pops, but not for Minis. If we do get minis though, there are a lot of characters which I'd love to see (Starlord, Wanda, and Okoye at the top of my list).

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:11 am

ghostrye wrote:I keep wondering if there will be any product released featuring the missing characters....I mean they HAVE to reappear at some point and we would need product!!!

It would probably be awhile because they don’t want toy companies to spoil the movie or give any leaks out. They are so secretive that they only gave Tom Holland his lines instead of the whole script lol
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

bdk33

Postby bdk33 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 am

If it helps anyone, Nebula is in the F case. Pretty stoked to get her as she seems to be the hardest to find here in Australia

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:22 am

I doubt we’ll see an Okoye Mini until the black panther sequel. Which definitely needs to happen!

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:49 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:I doubt we’ll see an Okoye Mini until the black panther sequel. Which definitely needs to happen!

I definitely need Okoye and Shuri! I was really hoping Okoye would be in this set since she is one of the survivors (and on the poster!!).
ISO Mystery Minis!

Return to “Blind Bags”