Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Typale

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby Typale » Fri May 10, 2019 5:27 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
kihou wrote:You should be ok doing this since he's just 1/12 :) and he's easy to identify in the cases since he's the heaviest.

Definitely. Just gotta find a fresh case and grab the heavy one lol

Even if it's not a fresh case, if a case still have 8 to 10 minis left, Thanos is probably still there since the hotspots are the only ones being cherrypicked often.

Where are the “hotspots” lol
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri May 10, 2019 10:11 pm

Typale wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Typale wrote:
Definitely. Just gotta find a fresh case and grab the heavy one lol

Even if it's not a fresh case, if a case still have 8 to 10 minis left, Thanos is probably still there since the hotspots are the only ones being cherrypicked often.

Middle two where the uncommon and rare are next to each other. Can be top or bottom level.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 11, 2019 1:47 am

Indy Viper wrote:Any tips on finding the non-exclusive War Machine? Last one I need to finish the regular set.

Thank the maker, I found a Nebula the other day! Super stoked about that one! For anyone who’s looking, fyi, she’s lighter than any other minis I’ve noticed in this set.

The common War Machine was at a GS, and he was paired with Rocket. I pulled him at 55.91. Good luck!
Image ImageImage Image

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sat May 11, 2019 9:44 am

Thanks again for the tips on War Machine everyone! Gonna hit a couple GameStops today and hope I get lucky!!
ImageImage

Typale

Postby Typale » Sat May 11, 2019 7:03 pm

kihou wrote:
Typale wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:

Middle two where the uncommon and rare are next to each other. Can be top or bottom level.

Thanks a lot!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sun May 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Seems like walmart is rolling out some more minis
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun May 12, 2019 7:52 pm

Katers wrote:The common War Machine was at a GS, and he was paired with Rocket. I pulled him at 55.91. Good luck!

I finally found a War Machine... and he’s missing his shoulder cannon. Opening that box was a wild ride.

It’s weird. This War Machine was paired with Rocket. The Nebula I found was also paired with Rocket. That shouldn’t be, right? One of them should be with Widow for the ratios to make sense. (Or my Nebula case was a weird production error.)

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:24 pm

nightschwing wrote:
Katers wrote:The common War Machine was at a GS, and he was paired with Rocket. I pulled him at 55.91. Good luck!

I finally found a War Machine... and he’s missing his shoulder cannon. Opening that box was a wild ride.

It’s weird. This War Machine was paired with Rocket. The Nebula I found was also paired with Rocket. That shouldn’t be, right? One of them should be with Widow for the ratios to make sense. (Or my Nebula case was a weird production error.)

They are both paired with Rocket. The third case where Rocket is available is case D w/ Ronin. The others are the 1/24 exclusve (e.g. Black Widow) with Ant-man in two cases and Ronin in the third case.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun May 12, 2019 11:49 pm

TapouT32 wrote:They are both paired with Rocket. The third case where Rocket is available is case D w/ Ronin. The others are the 1/24 exclusve (e.g. Black Widow) with Ant-man in two cases and Ronin in the third case.

Ohhh okay. It suddenly makes sense how I haven’t found Ant-Man yet — I’ve only ever come across one Widow case, and it was the one with Ronin. But that’s good to know about the 1/72 characters being paired with Rocket. His weight is such a giveaway. I guess it’s reassuring to know that if you find a fresh Rocket case, there’s a 2/3 chance that there’s a 1/72 character beside him.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 13, 2019 1:05 am

TriFeckTa wrote:Seems like walmart is rolling out some more minis

That would certainly be nice! I'd like to stop stalking Walmart, it's not as much fun as it used to be! I've found some fun stuff, but it's frustrating to keep checking and be thwarted each time!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 am

nightschwing wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:They are both paired with Rocket. The third case where Rocket is available is case D w/ Ronin. The others are the 1/24 exclusve (e.g. Black Widow) with Ant-man in two cases and Ronin in the third case.

Ohhh okay. It suddenly makes sense how I haven’t found Ant-Man yet — I’ve only ever come across one Widow case, and it was the one with Ronin. But that’s good to know about the 1/72 characters being paired with Rocket. His weight is such a giveaway. I guess it’s reassuring to know that if you find a fresh Rocket case, there’s a 2/3 chance that there’s a 1/72 character beside him.

Of course, that only works if it's a fresh case that hasn't been picked over! Which are few and far between at the moment!
Image ImageImage Image

Mattytrill33

Postby Mattytrill33 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Hey everyone, I know a lot of people have been asking about Target restocks on these. I'm in Eastern NC and two targets near me have restocked Endgame Minis, so I imagine they're hitting the rest of the country.

I do have an ask, has anyone found any WM Endgame exclusive boxes yet? I'm trying to find the SKU or UPC to help me hunt them down locally. TIA for any help! Good Luck.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Mattytrill33 wrote:Hey everyone, I know a lot of people have been asking about Target restocks on these. I'm in Eastern NC and two targets near me have restocked Endgame Minis, so I imagine they're hitting the rest of the country.

I do have an ask, has anyone found any WM Endgame exclusive boxes yet? I'm trying to find the SKU or UPC to help me hunt them down locally. TIA for any help! Good Luck.

UPC is 889698372015 but it's not pulling up in brickseek. They are referenced with Deadpool and IW minis as well. I've seen them in stores even though brickseek shows out of stock...so hard to gauge these
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

Mattytrill33

Postby Mattytrill33 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:53 pm

billydarector wrote:
Mattytrill33 wrote:Hey everyone, I know a lot of people have been asking about Target restocks on these. I'm in Eastern NC and two targets near me have restocked Endgame Minis, so I imagine they're hitting the rest of the country.

UPC is 889698372015 but it's not pulling up in brickseek. They are referenced with Deadpool and IW minis as well. I've seen them in stores even though brickseek shows out of stock...so hard to gauge these

Bummer, thanks for the info though!

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue May 14, 2019 11:20 am

Hot Topics are restocking Endgame minis. 2 HT near me had 2 new full cases. Check them again folks!
Image Image

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:36 am

billydarector wrote:Hot Topics are restocking Endgame minis. 2 HT near me had 2 new full cases. Check them again folks!

Where are you located?

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue May 14, 2019 11:44 am

TapouT32 wrote:
billydarector wrote:Hot Topics are restocking Endgame minis. 2 HT near me had 2 new full cases. Check them again folks!

Where are you located?

West Coast Cali
Image Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Wed May 15, 2019 3:26 am

Katers wrote:

That would certainly be nice! I'd like to stop stalking Walmart, it's not as much fun as it used to be! I've found some fun stuff, but it's frustrating to keep checking and be thwarted each time!

I certainly see a lot more Walmart Black Widows being listed for sale and her resale value is dwindling, so just looking for a perfect time to strike.

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

ImageImage

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:53 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:

I certainly see a lot more Walmart Black Widows being listed for sale and her resale value is dwindling, so just looking for a perfect time to strike.

There's certainly a lot more out there and I'm sure more Walmarts will be getting these in as time moves along. Heck, I found one last night in another area where I had previously found a Hulk, so they're also restocking once stock dwindles down, although it took close to 10 days for the restock to happen after they initially sold out of the first case. Just need one Hawkeye to finish the set.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed May 15, 2019 11:31 am

I'm hoping I can find some at Walmart soon! Or at least that many other Walmarts get them so I can buy them for semi reasonable prices.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Wed May 15, 2019 8:51 pm

I’m starting to like the non-iron man ones more and more too, nooo.
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

MagicMike

Postby MagicMike » Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Anyone catch any info on restocks or have weights for the WM/Target Exclusives? I’m late to the game but everything has been picked over by me, I even found a Target with an open box and someone shoved a random figurine inside ugh...

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed May 15, 2019 9:34 pm

This just in... Walmarts are the worst lol So frustrated with them having minis.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 16, 2019 2:35 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:

That would be great - out of the WM exclusives, I really just want Widow & Hulk (though I certainly wouldn't turn down a Hawkeye if I get lucky enough!). Need my complete 'pajama party' group!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 16, 2019 2:40 am

skillawashere wrote:I’m starting to like the non-iron man ones more and more too, nooo.

:stop: Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!!

Welcome to the rabbit-hole! Don't worry - everything is fine! :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu May 16, 2019 10:45 am

skillawashere wrote:I’m starting to like the non-iron man ones more and more too, nooo.

Such a slippery slope lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Thu May 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Katers wrote:
ghostrye wrote:I keep wondering if there will be any product released featuring the missing characters....I mean they HAVE to reappear at some point and we would need product!!!

Depends how they're looking at these minis, I think! I've taken the approach that the Endgame minis are actually wave 2 of the Infinity War minis. Between both sets, we've got a lot of the characters.

Lots more cool ones they could make!
It’s me Lynda

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Thu May 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Oh nice! This is the first I’ve heard of them restocking! Thx for the info!
It’s me Lynda

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

MagicMike wrote:Anyone catch any info on restocks or have weights for the WM/Target Exclusives? I’m late to the game but everything has been picked over by me, I even found a Target with an open box and someone shoved a random figurine inside ugh...

Still waiting her for the first stock ](*,)
It’s me Lynda

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Thu May 16, 2019 3:24 pm

TapouT32 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:

There's certainly a lot more out there and I'm sure more Walmarts will be getting these in as time moves along. Heck, I found one last night in another area where I had previously found a Hulk, so they're also restocking once stock dwindles down, although it took close to 10 days for the restock to happen after they initially sold out of the first case. Just need one Hawkeye to finish the set.

That's interesting that walmart is actually restocking, do you happen to know if Target will be restocking as well?

ImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:00 pm

I’m hoping Hot Topic restocks

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Fri May 17, 2019 3:02 am

I wonder if there is another wave planned with spoilers from the second half of the movie?

funkobry

Postby funkobry » Sat May 18, 2019 11:01 am

The Minis with their time traveling gear is sick!

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:46 am

Has anyone else seen restocks in Targets?

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:49 am

I haven’t seen any

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 19, 2019 2:10 am

Popfanatics wrote:
Katers wrote:
ghostrye wrote:I keep wondering if there will be any product released featuring the missing characters....I mean they HAVE to reappear at some point and we would need product!!!

Depends how they're looking at these minis, I think! I've taken the approach that the Endgame minis are actually wave 2 of the Infinity War minis. Between both sets, we've got a lot of the characters.

Lots more cool ones they could make!

Oh, absolutely! Now that they don't have to worry about spoilers, I want a Rescue mini!! Cap w/Mjolnir! Give me all the minis that would have spoiled the movie!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 19, 2019 2:26 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:I certainly see a lot more Walmart Black Widows being listed for sale and her resale value is dwindling, so just looking for a perfect time to strike.

That's interesting that walmart is actually restocking, do you happen to know if Target will be restocking as well?

Alas, if I could just get my WMs to STOCK, much less restock! If they wanted to throw out like 3 cases at once, that would be great, too!
Image ImageImage Image

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Sun May 19, 2019 12:45 pm

billydarector wrote:

Thanks for the info

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun May 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Katers wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
TapouT32 wrote:

Alas, if I could just get my WMs to STOCK, much less restock! If they wanted to throw out like 3 cases at once, that would be great, too!

Last year, i think we got 4 cases of IW...i was really hoping for the same this time around but I haven’t seen a single WM case yet!!
It’s me Lynda

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon May 20, 2019 11:02 am

Popfanatics wrote:
Katers wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:That's interesting that walmart is actually restocking, do you happen to know if Target will be restocking as well?

Last year, i think we got 4 cases of IW...i was really hoping for the same this time around but I haven’t seen a single WM case yet!!

I remember last year that each store got at least 5 cases. Wish it was the same for these, but they are hard to find. I see them at WM, but they were already picked.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Return to “Blind Bags”