Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Popfanatics

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:28 am

Katers wrote:
How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!

Just down to 1...Wm Hulk. My Walmart’s are the worst!!
It’s me Lynda

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:57 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
Katers wrote:How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!

I'm complete on the common set. And have the Cap and Tony from Target, which were my big wants. Only one left is HT WM which I plan to buy soon. I just needed to sell an extra metallic CotF, which I did yesterday, to have the money.

Great news to be so close! Hopefully you found a WM for a decent price over the weekend, and he's on his way home to you!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:13 pm

TapouT32 wrote:
Katers wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Congrats! This was a hard set to complete!

Thanks! Yeah it was!! ](*,)

How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!

I've got a friend that needs a war machine, hulk, target cap, and walmart hawkeye. He can't stop finiding Black Widow at Walmarts, it seems.

I really am starting to think, at least with Target and Walmart, that cases ship in bulk to certain areas. I couldn't find anything except Target Tony at something ridiculous like 50 Targets. And out of all of those, I found 1 case that had Hawkeye. That's it. And now, with Walmart, can I found Widow anywhere in my area? NOPE! So I'm sticking with my theory!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
Katers wrote:

Just down to 1...Wm Hulk. My Walmart’s are the worst!!

Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Had no luck looking out of town for others this weekend. (And had bad luck with my poor car, so no out of town hunting for a bit!)
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:05 pm

No lie at all, i walked into this yesterday

WM Iron Man was not there so I did not buy any. :)

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Just ordered my first Mystery Mini for Endgame from Amazon. Fingers crossed
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:36 am

Geescube wrote:No lie at all, i walked into this yesterday

I saw a full case of IW minis last week too. I was surprised.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:48 am

Katers wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:
Katers wrote:How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!

I'm complete on the common set. And have the Cap and Tony from Target, which were my big wants. Only one left is HT WM which I plan to buy soon. I just needed to sell an extra metallic CotF, which I did yesterday, to have the money.

Great news to be so close! Hopefully you found a WM for a decent price over the weekend, and he's on his way home to you!

I did actually... got him on Mercari for $60!
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Friend and I went hunting this weekend. I was able to trade a couple of things to get him a Walmart Hulk and we were able to find a war machine that I also gave him at a Hot Topic. Just need Target Cap and then on to helping my second friend, haha.

MagicMike

Postby MagicMike » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Where was this? I never collected the infinity war minis save for a few.

MagicMike

Postby MagicMike » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:36 pm

I may be near the end of my search. Still 0 at any Walmarts in my area, and the Targets that had some moved onto common cases only...

On the bright side there was a lone X-Men mini box and I got a Professor X I didn’t have!

I guess I’ll have to be quicker for the next Marvel mini set, if they decide to put out any cool ones.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:32 am

LOL - if those had been in a case, I'd think we were shopping at the same WM!! And mine was the same - no WM Iron Man, so I passed on them all! lol

I applaud our willpower! =D>
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 am

Beefsquatch wrote:Just ordered my first Mystery Mini for Endgame from Amazon. Fingers crossed

Hope Amazon is kind to you! Fingers crossed as well!
Image ImageImage Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:36 pm

MagicMike wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Where was this? I never collected the infinity war minis save for a few.

So Cal
Dennis

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:25 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:
Katers wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:

I did actually... got him on Mercari for $60!

Thats not bad! Congrats on the purchase, very cool to get the last one you need for not a ridiculous price!
Image ImageImage Image

The68th

Postby The68th » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 pm

After 9 full cases from popcultcha (4 HT and 5 Walmart) and buying the target set of eBay I finally got them all \:D/ . Do u have any idea how hard it is to collect the whole set living in the UK. Luckily I've made almost all the money back selling the duplicates. As for the others I still need Hela from Thor and I completely flopped on infinity war :evil:

#neveragain

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:41 pm

The68th wrote:After 9 full cases from popcultcha (4 HT and 5 Walmart) and buying the target set of eBay I finally got them all \:D/ . Do u have any idea how hard it is to collect the whole set living in the UK. Luckily I've made almost all the money back selling the duplicates. As for the others I still need Hela from Thor and I completely flopped on infinity war :evil:

#neveragain
Spoiler: show

Congrats on the set! And you have awesome displays, incorporating the boxes and such :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

we only have the tony stark and iron man ones from this set. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm

[quote="The68th"]After 9 full cases from popcultcha (4 HT and 5 Walmart) and buying the target set of eBay I finally got them all \:D/ . Do u have any idea how hard it is to collect the whole set living in the UK. Luckily I've made almost all the money back selling the duplicates. As for the others I still need Hela from Thor and I completely flopped on infinity war :evil:

#neveragain

Congrats! This is such a cool setup. =D>
Dennis

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:30 pm

The68th wrote:After 9 full cases from popcultcha (4 HT and 5 Walmart) and buying the target set of eBay I finally got them all \:D/ . Do u have any idea how hard it is to collect the whole set living in the UK. Luckily I've made almost all the money back selling the duplicates. As for the others I still need Hela from Thor and I completely flopped on infinity war :evil:

#neveragain

Wow that’s some dedication. Congrats on that set! Impressive
Joey

Image Image

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:56 pm

#neveragain

Congrats on finishing the set! And very nice display. =D> =D>
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Nice setup

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:18 am

Congrats and nice displays!!
It’s me Lynda

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:19 am

Spoiler: show

#neveragain

OMG, your display is AWESOME! Going to have to give that a try!

Congrats on completing the set! That's an amazing accomplishment considering the obstacles in your way, so be proud! (Love your #, btw...it's what I say every time they announce a marvel set!)

Gotta ask - flopped on infinity war? Meaning missing some, or didn't start?
Image ImageImage Image

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Just grabbed 3 from my Cinemark because they’ve got all their Endgame and Captain Marvel merch 50% off. Pulled Iron Man, Cap, and Ronin. Really happy with the Ronin. Ended up with Thor from Amazon. Somebody please stop me lol
Joey

Image Image

The68th

Postby The68th » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Katers wrote: OMG, your display is AWESOME! Going to have to give that a try!

Congrats on completing the set! That's an amazing accomplishment considering the obstacles in your way, so be proud! (Love your #, btw...it's what I say every time they announce a marvel set!)

Thanks! I was late to the party on the infinity war set and it would get insanely expensive to collect the full set at this stage.

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Beefsquatch wrote:Just grabbed 3 from my Cinemark because they’ve got all their Endgame and Captain Marvel merch 50% off. Pulled Iron Man, Cap, and Ronin. Really happy with the Ronin. Ended up with Thor from Amazon. Somebody please stop me lol

I got my Nebula at a Cinemark theater right before watching the movie. I was pleasantly surprised when they were only 5.99 too!

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:08 am

TapouT32 wrote:
Beefsquatch wrote:Just grabbed 3 from my Cinemark because they’ve got all their Endgame and Captain Marvel merch 50% off. Pulled Iron Man, Cap, and Ronin. Really happy with the Ronin. Ended up with Thor from Amazon. Somebody please stop me lol

I got my Nebula at a Cinemark theater right before watching the movie. I was pleasantly surprised when they were only 5.99 too!

They were on sale for $3 at mine! Had to watch myself
Joey

Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:50 am

The68th wrote:
Katers wrote: OMG, your display is AWESOME! Going to have to give that a try!

Thanks! I was late to the party on the infinity war set and it would get insanely expensive to collect the full set at this stage.

lol it was crazy expensive showing up to the party on time, too...! The pile of duplicates I amassed from that set, it was horrendous! Ebony maw is seriously my worst nightmare, thanks to that set. Hopefully someday you come across the ones you need at a decent price and are able to bring them home!
Image ImageImage Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:41 am

#neveragain

They look great! Congrats on the accomplishment.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:13 am

Found a Wal Mart with like 3 cases worth of minis on a shelf behind glass. Didn't get a chance to weigh them all but grabbed the heaviest 3. All three were Thanos :( lol. I know there has to be some good ones in there.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:21 pm

#neveragain

Congrats! That’s a nice setup!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:04 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Found a Wal Mart with like 3 cases worth of minis on a shelf behind glass. Didn't get a chance to weigh them all but grabbed the heaviest 3. All three were Thanos :( lol. I know there has to be some good ones in there.

So close, and so far! The Hulk WM exclusive is heavy, but the other 2 aren't. They should be in the same layer as Thanos, just in the middle spots, hopefully! Good luck!
Image ImageImage Image

Jackson

Postby Jackson » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:40 pm

i Have an extra common case war machine to trade if any one has a nebula

seventh son

Postby seventh son » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:04 am

#neveragain

Absolutely OUTSTANDING, congratulations!!!

I don't think you're alone in the boat getting snookered by Infinity War, so please don't feel bad. My best pull was Panther (though I love the figures, so there's that). So...many...Thanos...

seventh son

Postby seventh son » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Does anybody else find that Captain Marvel looks even better when you remove the power blasts? Love the two fisted fingerless glove look! And since the fig looks so good to begin with, I find the blasts kinda detract from it. Not majorly, mind you, just kinda.

What think ye?

seventh son

Postby seventh son » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Hi all! Just wanted to share my progress with the Endgame set. 16 down, 5 to go! Always promised myself I'd complete a set, was just waiting for the one to come along where EVERY PIECE "grabbed me".

Had no idea exclusives existed until I decided to pull this together. Well, now I know. Ooof! Silly me, thinking "Oh, 12 pieces in the set; this'll be easy!"...live and learn, live and learn.

Awesome set, and the chasing is part of the fun! Thanks for the look! :freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:07 am

seventh son wrote:Hi all! Just wanted to share my progress with the Endgame set. 16 down, 5 to go! Always promised myself I'd complete a set, was just waiting for the one to come along where EVERY PIECE "grabbed me".

Had no idea exclusives existed until I decided to pull this together. Well, now I know. Ooof! Silly me, thinking "Oh, 12 pieces in the set; this'll be easy!"...live and learn, live and learn.

The chasing is absolutely part of the fun! That's why we do what we do, even when it's making us crazy!

Which 5 are you still looking for?
Image ImageImage Image

seventh son

Postby seventh son » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 pm

Katers wrote:
seventh son wrote:Hi all! Just wanted to share my progress with the Endgame set. 16 down, 5 to go! Always promised myself I'd complete a set, was just waiting for the one to come along where EVERY PIECE "grabbed me".

The chasing is absolutely part of the fun! That's why we do what we do, even when it's making us crazy!

Down to the WM Widow, Hulk and Hawkeye, HT Rocket, and Target Hawkeye. Just waiting for the "right" auctions to come along (where I can pick up two or more at once). All things come to those who wait, and I try to be patient, hard as it is! ](*,)

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:06 am

seventh son wrote:
Katers wrote:

Down to the WM Widow, Hulk and Hawkeye, HT Rocket, and Target Hawkeye. Just waiting for the "right" auctions to come along (where I can pick up two or more at once). All things come to those who wait, and I try to be patient, hard as it is! ](*,)

Saving the true challenges for last, I admire your patience! Ugh - seriously though, good luck! I can't even count anymore how many Targets & Walmarts I hit up looking for these. At least HT was kind to me, and I was able to keep them down to 4. I'll check mine for a restock, see if I can at least help out with Rocket for ya!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”