Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
TriFeckTa

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:57 pm

kihou wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:SO MANY 1/72's!!

I am not trying for the full set but as an iron man fan these ratios are killing me trying to collect iron man and war machine minis.

I thought of you when I saw the ratios for Iron Man lol
1/6 Iron Man taking off, looks cool. Yay!
1/24 HT and Walmart exclusive Iron Man in the white suits. A little harder but doable.
1/72 War Machines. D'oh!

When i saw the HT War Machine as a 1/72 i was like noooo!

I am hoping the Target Exclusive Tony Stark won't be the 1/72 for Target
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:06 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:Just when I thought I was done with these minis...

Only looking for Rocket, Antman, Thanos, Captain Marvel and the 1/6 iron man. War machine would be cool too but I’m not holding my breath.

Don’t know why but I’m not feeling the uniform suits on the exclusives. At least will make it easier on the wallet.

I have Rocket, Antman, Captain Marvel, and a 1/6 Thor available for cost + shipping for the four.

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Yet another annoying ratio set with 6 1/72 store exclusives. Smh. Just glad that all the characters are available and it’s not like oh you won’t have a thanks jf you can’t get the exclusives like they did with infinity war where the only way to get cap and groot was to find the 1/72 store exclusive.
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Has anyone figured out the case contents of each lettered case?

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 pm

If anyone comes across an extra HT war machine, hit me up! lol I know the likelihood is low but hey.

I wonder how long it'll be until Target gets theirs or a DPCI is discovered at least.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Funko_Phan26

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:50 pm

Anyone have war machine common case/Hot topic and Rocket HT for trade?
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

Fundays 2022, Blacklight Battle
Fright Night II NYCC 2022
FOTW 2/24/18
FOTW 11/30/22

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:26 am

bizzydesigner wrote:If anyone comes across an extra HT war machine, hit me up! lol I know the likelihood is low but hey.

I wonder how long it'll be until Target gets theirs or a DPCI is discovered at least.

I hope it's soon! Target is my best hope for exclusives and maybe a trade - my Walmarts are a total mess out here for minis. Got lucky and was able to knock the HT exclusives and the 1/72 commons so far. Even got lucky and pulled an extra Nebula...we just don't need to discuss how many GS I went to!

I did drop by my 2 closest WM and a Target tonight just in case. No Endgame stuff...complete and total ghost town! Hope everyone else is having better luck!
Image ImageImage Image

sasari

Postby sasari » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:09 am

Any weight for Nebula yet? One of my most wanted. 4 cases today. A lot of Rocket and Black Widow. No Nebula.

PattyG531

Postby PattyG531 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:19 am

I'm confused if the exclusives are at HT, WM and Target, why go to GS?

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 am

These are some really rough ratios. I think I may try for the Hawkeye/Ronins, but if anyone ends up with extras feel free to hit me up.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:03 am

PattyG531 wrote:I'm confused if the exclusives are at HT, WM and Target, why go to GS?

Common cases.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:54 am

Yes! A memoriam set!

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:32 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Has anyone figured out the case contents of each lettered case?

Unfortunately both HTs I went to had already discarded their shipper packages so I didn't get to see the letters. Maybe at restock.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Lonikins wrote:These are some really rough ratios. I think I may try for the Hawkeye/Ronins, but if anyone ends up with extras feel free to hit me up.

I've got an extra Ronin 1/36.

sasari

Postby sasari » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Extra Ronin, Black Widow, Rocket here. Looking for Nebula and Ant Man. And the target/Walmart exclusives as I can't get those over

I'm in the UK but I have a US address if that helps also.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:46 am

sasari wrote:Any weight for Nebula yet? One of my most wanted. 4 cases today. A lot of Rocket and Black Widow. No Nebula.

Nebula came in for me at 49.2, or thereabouts. I only wrote the weight down for the first one I found! Anyone else?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:49 am

PattyG531 wrote:I'm confused if the exclusives are at HT, WM and Target, why go to GS?

GS has the common case with the minis that are swapped out for store exclusives at HT, WM and Target. So there's a common 1/72 War Machine, 1/72 Nebula, and 1/24 Widow. None of those commons will be in a case at the stores with exclusives, unless they do a restock with common cases.
Image ImageImage Image

bug86

Postby bug86 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:53 am

kihou wrote:
bug86 wrote:I just want Thor,Captain America and Captain Marvel.

You would probably be best just waiting a bit and buying people's dupes. Usually the 1/6s and even the 1/12s go for cheaper when people buy whole cases or are trying for certain ones.

Yeah that was my thinking too.
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

Hey it's Ashley.

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:12 am

General statement to all of the non-US people: Target and Walmart have NOT released their minis yet! Both of the take quite a while to get their crap together and nobody has them yet. I'm not going to tell you to stop asking for them because I don't want to speak for everybody or infringe on your rights, but I can tell you that no stores have them yet!

P.S. I also want to make it clear that this is not targeted at any specific person. I've seen this a bit here and in facebook groups and I just wanted to clarify for the people asking! :-)

EDIT: Apparently some Walmarts have begun to release, but they are just starting to trickle out and are not widespread yet! Target still hasn't released anywhere.
Last edited by jkcohen626 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:13 am

Katers wrote:

GS has the common case with the minis that are swapped out for store exclusives at HT, WM and Target. So there's a common 1/72 War Machine, 1/72 Nebula, and 1/24 Widow. None of those commons will be in a case at the stores with exclusives, unless they do a restock with common cases.

Yeah, sometimes the non-exclusive exclusives are just as hard to find as the exclusives since so many stores that would have common cases now have exclusive cases.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

PattyG531

Postby PattyG531 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, sometimes the non-exclusive exclusives are just as hard to find as the exclusives since so many stores that would have common cases now have exclusive cases.

Wow! Ok, thanks for the info!

jp6712

Postby jp6712 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:26 am

For those looking...
Black Widow Walmart /24 46.5
Hulk Walmart /72 70.5

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:28 am

Katers wrote:
sasari wrote:Any weight for Nebula yet? One of my most wanted. 4 cases today. A lot of Rocket and Black Widow. No Nebula.

Nebula came in for me at 49.2, or thereabouts. I only wrote the weight down for the first one I found! Anyone else?

Of course she's close to Captain America so it will be harder to find one lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:53 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:General statement to all of the non-US people: Target and Walmart have NOT released their minis yet! Both of the take quite a while to get their crap together and nobody has them yet. I'm not going to tell you to stop asking for them because I don't want to speak for everybody or infringe on your rights, but I can tell you that no stores have them yet!

P.S. I also want to make it clear that this is not targeted at any specific person. I've seen this a bit here and in facebook groups and I just wanted to clarify for the people asking! :-)

I have seen people posting about Walmart minis though, I think one person said they are in Tennessee.
ISO Mystery Minis!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:10 pm

jp6712 wrote:For those looking...
Hulk Walmart /72 70.5

Great! Thanks for the info. Been meaning to get a few of these. I’m very selective about the minis i collect, but these are a must. :compress:
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:57 pm

kihou wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:General statement to all of the non-US people: Target and Walmart have NOT released their minis yet! Both of the take quite a while to get their crap together and nobody has them yet. I'm not going to tell you to stop asking for them because I don't want to speak for everybody or infringe on your rights, but I can tell you that no stores have them yet!

I have seen people posting about Walmart minis though, I think one person said they are in Tennessee.

My mistake then, but Target definitely isn't out and they usually release a few weeks to months after everything else releases!
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:05 am

Got all these info from a friend who had a mastercase here in Asia.

A Antman + 1/24 EX
B Antman + 1/24 EX
C Ronin + 1/24 EX
D Ronin + Rocket
E 1/72 EX1 + Rocket
F 1/72 EX2 + Rocket

1/24 EX = Iron Man (HT), Black Widow (Walmart)
1/72 EX1 = Rocket (HT), Hulk (Walmart)
1/72 EX2 = Warmachine (HT), Hawkeye (Walmart)

We haven't gotten our local common case and Target releases here.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:31 am

Thanks for the info

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:38 am

Hoping I can HT War Machine...lucked out with Rocket thankfully, but still so far away.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:44 am

EDIT: Apparently some Walmarts have begun to release, but they are just starting to trickle out and are not widespread yet! Target still hasn't released anywhere.

I think this is a great statement to the US people, too! Kinda helps us all if we know it's not (yet) time to go nuts!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:49 am

PattyG531 wrote:
kihou wrote:
Katers wrote:

Hope this helps! Minis can be super confusing at times. And it gets REALLY fun when the ratios posted on the boxes are wrong, which happens every now and then! Or when a store that had exclusives restocks, but gets common cases. Just when you think you've got it all worked out, something will DEFINITELY throw you a curveball! But this group is great about sharing information and helping each other out!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:50 am

jp6712 wrote:For those looking...
Hulk Walmart /72 70.5

GREAT to know, thank you! Now if my Walmarts would just get their act together!

Tonight, we sleep...tomorrow, we HUNT!
Image ImageImage Image

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:31 am

They should make chases where you get a bag of sand for the ones that have fallen lol
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

PattyG531

Postby PattyG531 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:00 am

Katers wrote:
PattyG531 wrote:
kihou wrote:Yeah, sometimes the non-exclusive exclusives are just as hard to find as the exclusives since so many stores that would have common cases now have exclusive cases.

Hope this helps! Minis can be super confusing at times. And it gets REALLY fun when the ratios posted on the boxes are wrong, which happens every now and then! Or when a store that had exclusives restocks, but gets common cases. Just when you think you've got it all worked out, something will DEFINITELY throw you a curveball! But this group is great about sharing information and helping each other out!

I'm new to collecting Marvel minis, so any info is greatly appreciated! I came late to the party for Infinity War and had to buy from eBay folks for some exclusives. So this time, I want to get a jump on all the action and hopefully scores some exclusives!

Geestyle310

Postby Geestyle310 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:47 am

franzsy0519 wrote:Got all these info from a friend who had a mastercase here in Asia.

A Antman + 1/24 EX
B Antman + 1/24 EX
C Ronin + 1/24 EX
D Ronin + Rocket
E 1/72 EX1 + Rocket
F 1/72 EX2 + Rocket

1/24 EX = Iron Man (HT), Black Widow (Walmart)
1/72 EX1 = Rocket (HT), Hulk (Walmart)
1/72 EX2 = Warmachine (HT), Hawkeye (Walmart)

We haven't gotten our local common case and Target releases here.

Wow, you're amazing! Thanks for the info!

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:59 am

Def not getting sucked into this. Feel like they will never go on clearance which is really all im willing to pay for minis
:SW7a:

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:02 pm

FuegoGlorious wrote:Def not getting sucked into this. Feel like they will never go on clearance which is really all im willing to pay for minis

U are smart and have excellent willpower <3

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Well, everyone enjoy shopping those cases after me. I just bought a bunch and ended up with nothing but 1/6s. So if anyone wants Thor or Cap...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:26 am

FuegoGlorious wrote:Def not getting sucked into this. Feel like they will never go on clearance which is really all im willing to pay for minis

Oh, there will be clearance eventually. But all the boxes will be the same mini!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Just scored the 1/72 walMart Exclusive Hawkeye :)

Return to “Blind Bags”