Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
k05cube

Re: Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Postby k05cube » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:07 pm

spidex wrote:
k05cube wrote:
spidex wrote: Don’t think she can feel the mini...is in a BOX!!

She got very good shaking skills lol

Eeeerrmm.. how come it sounds so wrong?!?!? lol lol lol

What are you thinking? lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:15 am

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:

I do hope u get strike by lightning twice!!!! In a good way of coz!! Lol! I be watching closely on eBay and mecari as well..will keep you posted if I manage to snag 2!! Good luck to u!!! ;-)

I appreciate the good thoughts, and hope we both get lucky in our hunting! An out-of-state friend just told me he has minis at his BL, so I'm asking him to hunt for me on Sunday. I'll gladly take an out of state mini if he gets lucky!

Gooooooooooooooood luck!! :razz:

lol , got caught up in D23 and forgot to ask him about it! So thanks for the reminder! Honestly, betting he forgot about it too, so maybe the luck will come this week!
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:40 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:
I appreciate the good thoughts, and hope we both get lucky in our hunting! An out-of-state friend just told me he has minis at his BL, so I'm asking him to hunt for me on Sunday. I'll gladly take an out of state mini if he gets lucky!

lol , got caught up in D23 and forgot to ask him about it! So thanks for the reminder! Honestly, betting he forgot about it too, so maybe the luck will come this week!

D23! What cool stuff did u get??? ;-)
ImageImage
ImageImage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wHy mE woRRy? :spiderman:
IG: www.instagram.com/spidexy

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:25 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:still trying to help my friend look for a Mysterio unmasked, these mystery minis are such a struggle

You and me both and many others...
Lol!!
Good luck hunting!!

Still nothing at my local WM either. This is getting a little ridiculous, considering the movie has been out for what, a month and a half at this point?? C'mon, WM, get it together!

Oh it's a struggle with WM around my area... there's only 3 around me under 30 minutes away all in different directions and only 1 of them is a supercenter WM... worst of all... the selection of funko related items are minimal at all 3 of them.... =_=
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:26 am

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:

Lol!!
Good luck hunting!!

Still nothing at my local WM either. This is getting a little ridiculous, considering the movie has been out for what, a month and a half at this point?? C'mon, WM, get it together!

I don’t even have Walmart over here..it depends on the distributor whether they have ties up with the retailers..if there isn’t, my best bet is only on eBay.. :(

Oh man.... that seriously sucks... But on a brighter note.... in a way you are saving money since you don't have to spend so much buying duplicates from these mystery mini boxes LOL
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:59 pm

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:

OMG, I ended up with so much more swag than I expected to get! No funko, sadly....they sold out of the Mandelorean pop before I got into the store ](*,) , and the Dapper Dans were out of my price range for the weekend. But I still absolutely scored! My favorites are a Marvel reusable bag (had to trade for it...my 'lucky' draw got me a note pad & button!), and one of the pixar balls! Also scored a SW bag, an ABC bag, posters for Moana & the Simpsons, and a bunch of pins. And a pair of the pixar sunglasses! Not a bad haul for 1 day at a convention! Wish I'd gone all 3 days...maybe next time!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:01 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:

Lol!!
Good luck hunting!!

Oh it's a struggle with WM around my area... there's only 3 around me under 30 minutes away all in different directions and only 1 of them is a supercenter WM... worst of all... the selection of funko related items are minimal at all 3 of them.... =_=

I think it's frustrating for us all no matter which way our situation goes! I have a bunch of WMs around me, in all different directions of course, and different sizes too (regular vs. supercenter vs. where's the rest of this WM???) And nobody has anything. BAH! Why must they torment us so???
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:09 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

OMG, I ended up with so much more swag than I expected to get! No funko, sadly....they sold out of the Mandelorean pop before I got into the store ](*,) , and the Dapper Dans were out of my price range for the weekend. But I still absolutely scored! My favorites are a Marvel reusable bag (had to trade for it...my 'lucky' draw got me a note pad & button!), and one of the pixar balls! Also scored a SW bag, an ABC bag, posters for Moana & the Simpsons, and a bunch of pins. And a pair of the pixar sunglasses! Not a bad haul for 1 day at a convention! Wish I'd gone all 3 days...maybe next time!

Wow!!! That is still a pretty good haul for a single day!!
Cons in the states are usually full of good stuff..wish I can say about the con we have over here in Singapore. :(
I got to experience my 1st big con recently at SDCC..it was AMAZING!!!! It’s so huge!!!! A pity that I could only get in on preview night..but an experience I won’t foget! :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

spidex

Postby spidex » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:12 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

I don’t even have Walmart over here..it depends on the distributor whether they have ties up with the retailers..if there isn’t, my best bet is only on eBay.. :(

Oh man.... that seriously sucks... But on a brighter note.... in a way you are saving money since you don't have to spend so much buying duplicates from these mystery mini boxes LOL

Lol..but I always do have a habit of just buying mystery mini boxes on eBay and online..save me the trouble of getting duplicates..it may be a little pricey at times but at times you can find a good bundle or deal..so still a win-win for me. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Leechinyuan

Postby Leechinyuan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:16 am

Must buy!

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:28 am

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:

Cons in the states are usually full of good stuff..wish I can say about the con we have over here in Singapore. :(
I got to experience my 1st big con recently at SDCC..it was AMAZING!!!! It’s so huge!!!! A pity that I could only get in on preview night..but an experience I won’t foget! :)

Now I want to hear all about the cons in Singapore!
Yeah, some cons have really great swag! My friends and I love it when we get something from a show or fandom that we love, just makes the con that much more special!

SDCC is an amazing event, and everyone should get to go! Glad you got to go, and especially glad it was Preview night! Took one of my friends to SDCC for her first con EVER - when we were walking in on preview night that year, she was like "wow, it's so crowded, this is nuts!", and my other friend and I were just like "Oh, sweetie...this is nothing! Just wait til tomorrow!" She still gives us a hard time about throwing her off the deep end for cons!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:35 am

spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:

Lol..but I always do have a habit of just buying mystery mini boxes on eBay and online..save me the trouble of getting duplicates..it may be a little pricey at times but at times you can find a good bundle or deal..so still a win-win for me. :)

Ebay may get a bad rap here at times, but sometimes it's literally our only hope! And it clears out our duplicates when the minis and ratios are unkind! There's only so many minis we can pass on to family and friends! And yeah, if you can get a good deal on a bundle, why stress over crazy stores, no stock, returned stock, opened stock! At least that way you absolutely 100% know what you're getting!
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:05 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, some cons have really great swag! My friends and I love it when we get something from a show or fandom that we love, just makes the con that much more special!

SDCC is an amazing event, and everyone should get to go! Glad you got to go, and especially glad it was Preview night! Took one of my friends to SDCC for her first con EVER - when we were walking in on preview night that year, she was like "wow, it's so crowded, this is nuts!", and my other friend and I were just like "Oh, sweetie...this is nothing! Just wait til tomorrow!" She still gives us a hard time about throwing her off the deep end for cons!

We only have 1 con once a year..is called Singapore Comic Con. Is probably 1/3 of the size of SDCC or slightly smaller..lol
We don’t have the luxury of many big branded company that participate in the con..we do have the occasional big name comic artists and toy designers that grace our con.
We were lucky to have Reis O’brien who is the head designer of Funko and the creator of Tiny Ghost to join us last year! He was so awesome! We had a Singapore Exclusive designed Tiny Ghost by him too!
It is not as packed and does not has as much as varieties as compare to the states but I guess that will do for us coz we have a small population. lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

spidex

Postby spidex » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:07 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Ebay may get a bad rap here at times, but sometimes it's literally our only hope! And it clears out our duplicates when the minis and ratios are unkind! There's only so many minis we can pass on to family and friends! And yeah, if you can get a good deal on a bundle, why stress over crazy stores, no stock, returned stock, opened stock! At least that way you absolutely 100% know what you're getting!

Exactly!!! That’s my go to place as my last resort if I really wana get a piece that I am missing or just grab the whole set! lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:08 am

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:

We only have 1 con once a year..is called Singapore Comic Con. Is probably 1/3 of the size of SDCC or slightly smaller..lol
We don’t have the luxury of many big branded company that participate in the con..we do have the occasional big name comic artists and toy designers that grace our con.
We were lucky to have Reis O’brien who is the head designer of Funko and the creator of Tiny Ghost to join us last year! He was so awesome! We had a Singapore Exclusive designed Tiny Ghost by him too!
It is not as packed and does not has as much as varieties as compare to the states but I guess that will do for us coz we have a small population. lol

That sounds like a lot of fun! And to have great guests - that's super exciting! There's a lot to be said for a smaller convention - way more relaxed and less pressure to see and do everything. I love my big cons, but I really appreciate the cons where I can just wander the show floor and shop, or talk to the artists in artist alley. I didn't even see artist alley this year at SDCC. Actually, I probably only did 1/3 of the show floor, too. Just too much to do and not enough time to do it in. And I was really hoping to do more of the show floor to look for minis! ](*,)

I did enjoy that part of D23 - plenty of time to wander the show floor. And since the panels were spread out, I wasn't rushing from panel to panel with no time in between! It's the first con in 2 years that I didn't even pack snacks for. There were pop vendors, but no one that had anything I needed at the time, so the budget stayed safe, too.
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:24 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

That sounds like a lot of fun! And to have great guests - that's super exciting! There's a lot to be said for a smaller convention - way more relaxed and less pressure to see and do everything. I love my big cons, but I really appreciate the cons where I can just wander the show floor and shop, or talk to the artists in artist alley. I didn't even see artist alley this year at SDCC. Actually, I probably only did 1/3 of the show floor, too. Just too much to do and not enough time to do it in. And I was really hoping to do more of the show floor to look for minis! ](*,)

I did enjoy that part of D23 - plenty of time to wander the show floor. And since the panels were spread out, I wasn't rushing from panel to panel with no time in between! It's the first con in 2 years that I didn't even pack snacks for. There were pop vendors, but no one that had anything I needed at the time, so the budget stayed safe, too.

There’s so much things to see & do at SDCC but just not enough time..lol I only got PN to wander around the halls.. from 1 end to another end just to get my pops already took me 30 minutes! lol

Nice to know you enjoyed yourself at D23!! wandering around at sdcc was definitely a big issue! lol
Don’t be so sure about your budget though..it is safe for now..but I doubt when nycc comes..*pooooof* they be gone quicker than the wind.. lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:11 pm

So any international sellers willing to hunt the Walmart Far From home minis? lol
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:34 am

Haven’t gone hunting since before SDCC. Is everyone still looking for Far From Home? I regret not grabbing wal mart exclusive mysterio off of eBay but my pockets were tapped from trip to SDCC/Fundays/Legoland. Hopefully they’ll pop up soon, still missing them and the metallic Japan spidey
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:38 am

spidex wrote:There’s so much things to see & do at SDCC but just not enough time..lol I only got PN to wander around the halls.. from 1 end to another end just to get my pops already took me 30 minutes! lol

Nice to know you enjoyed yourself at D23!! wandering around at sdcc was definitely a big issue! lol
Don’t be so sure about your budget though..it is safe for now..but I doubt when nycc comes..*pooooof* they be gone quicker than the wind.. lol

Yeah, nothing quite like the show floor at SDCC! Preview night makes things so much easier when you can score it, glad you had that option!

RE: budget...yeah, don't I know it! Though I really try to limit myself to what lines I collect, so usually I don't get hit so hard for the con exclusives. This year really threw me off, and I bought way more than I normally do! (Talking to you, SDCC X Funko booth!). I don't regret any of it...but wow does it seem like I went a little nuts this year! Actually looking forward to the resumption of sanity that will be NYCC for me!
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:12 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:There’s so much things to see & do at SDCC but just not enough time..lol I only got PN to wander around the halls.. from 1 end to another end just to get my pops already took me 30 minutes! lol

Yeah, nothing quite like the show floor at SDCC! Preview night makes things so much easier when you can score it, glad you had that option!

RE: budget...yeah, don't I know it! Though I really try to limit myself to what lines I collect, so usually I don't get hit so hard for the con exclusives. This year really threw me off, and I bought way more than I normally do! (Talking to you, SDCC X Funko booth!). I don't regret any of it...but wow does it seem like I went a little nuts this year! Actually looking forward to the resumption of sanity that will be NYCC for me!

I can totally understand that feeling of buying way more than usual..I didn’t exactly buy many pops from SDCC but it was the aftermath of fundays that set my bank account on fire!! lol. The freddys from BOF totally set my account on flames!! lol but no regrets about it
Now hoping that nycc doesn’t burn me to ashes..lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:11 am

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

I can totally understand that feeling of buying way more than usual..I didn’t exactly buy many pops from SDCC but it was the aftermath of fundays that set my bank account on fire!! lol. The freddys from BOF totally set my account on flames!! lol but no regrets about it

Oh goodness yes, they just knocked it out of the park with the fundays pops this year! But it's all about no regrets, so congrats to us both! And good luck to us both with NYCC - here's hoping we escape relatively unscathed this round! I'm good with anything under 5 this time - just no more SETS of 5 in one con! (Though again...no regrets!) But really...we need that $$ for our mini hunting! Or we will, if WM ever gets it together!
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:05 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh goodness yes, they just knocked it out of the park with the fundays pops this year! But it's all about no regrets, so congrats to us both! And good luck to us both with NYCC - here's hoping we escape relatively unscathed this round! I'm good with anything under 5 this time - just no more SETS of 5 in one con! (Though again...no regrets!) But really...we need that $$ for our mini hunting! Or we will, if WM ever gets it together!

I did my best to limit myself to pops I really really want for sdcc
In the past, I be like “if I like it,I will buy it”, but the sad truth is there isn’t much room in my home left to get what I like..so now I going to limit myself to pops that I really really really like/want! lol (as if that will help at all!! lol)
Sigh..I still can’t find that missing piece.. not even on eBay.. but let’s work towards finding it!!! Best of luck!! :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:04 am

spidex wrote:I did my best to limit myself to pops I really really want for sdcc
In the past, I be like “if I like it,I will buy it”, but the sad truth is there isn’t much room in my home left to get what I like..so now I going to limit myself to pops that I really really really like/want! lol (as if that will help at all!! lol)
Sigh..I still can’t find that missing piece.. not even on eBay.. but let’s work towards finding it!!! Best of luck!! :)

Yeah, that was my initial plan, and I did stick to it mostly, the problem was that what I really really liked was a LOT of stuff. But for NYCC, I go back to my 2 main lines - HP and Marvel. So not doing too badly there!

What's your last missing piece? The more people that know what you're looking for, the more eyes out there that can let you know if it appears!
Image ImageImage Image

spidex

Postby spidex » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:55 am

Katers wrote:
spidex wrote:I did my best to limit myself to pops I really really want for sdcc

Yeah, that was my initial plan, and I did stick to it mostly, the problem was that what I really really liked was a LOT of stuff. But for NYCC, I go back to my 2 main lines - HP and Marvel. So not doing too badly there!

What's your last missing piece? The more people that know what you're looking for, the more eyes out there that can let you know if it appears!

So what are you planning to get so far for nycc? lol
Time to set aside a budget and try not to overspend this time!!
As for me, iron man,Martin mcfly the freddy cop for now.
Hope I won’t be adding more to the list! lol
I am still missing that unmasked mysterio...he’s a 1/36 but had such a hard time looking for it! :(
ImageImage
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:31 am

spidex wrote:
Katers wrote:

So what are you planning to get so far for nycc? lol
Time to set aside a budget and try not to overspend this time!!
As for me, iron man,Martin mcfly the freddy cop for now.
Hope I won’t be adding more to the list! lol
I am still missing that unmasked mysterio...he’s a 1/36 but had such a hard time looking for it! :(

So far Iron Man, Stan Lee/Guardians 2, and the 2 Harry Potter pops. Not to bad this round!

I'm seriously doubting whether I'll be able to finish this set ever. Missed out on the GITD GS Molten man, and it's not looking great for the WM minis. I'll keep looking, but I'm not going to make myself crazy trying to find them. Was able to make a trade for common Hydro man, and I may just call it good if I can get the 1/72 WM Spidey so I at least have one of each. We'll see though, you never know what'll happen with minis!
Image ImageImage Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 pm

Someone I know in Cali just found a case of WM EXs and pulled unmaksed Mysterio
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:Someone I know in Cali just found a case of WM EXs and pulled unmaksed Mysterio

Need this Jake Mini so bad <3, but not having luck finding cases.

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:18 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:Someone I know in Cali just found a case of WM EXs and pulled unmaksed Mysterio

Nice! I don't have it in me to check Walmart anymore lol. Maybe if it was closer to the front, but nope all the way in the back of the store, every Walmart in my area... ughh.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Norcal or Socal? Haven't seen any but may have to make some store visits now...
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:47 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:

Nice! I don't have it in me to check Walmart anymore lol. Maybe if it was closer to the front, but nope all the way in the back of the store, every Walmart in my area... ughh.

Same... way, way in the back lol
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm

I have been picking these up slowly. I need to start chasing the store exclusives. :spiderman:

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:43 am

PhoenixForce wrote:I have been picking these up slowly. I need to start chasing the store exclusives. :spiderman:

The walmart exclusive cases are starting to show up. I would definitely look for them there.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 am

PhoenixForce wrote:I have been picking these up slowly. I need to start chasing the store exclusives. :spiderman:

GameStop is going to be tough since they've been discontinued. WM is finally starting to get cases. Good luck!
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:04 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

The walmart exclusive cases are starting to show up. I would definitely look for them there.

Awesome! Good to know. The few near me are so sad. They didnt get the chrome hulks, thanos or Dark Phoenix. :eek:

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 pm

yeah the Walmart ones were scarce...hope to see them fill stores soon.

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:50 pm

Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think it's frustrating for us all no matter which way our situation goes! I have a bunch of WMs around me, in all different directions of course, and different sizes too (regular vs. supercenter vs. where's the rest of this WM???) And nobody has anything. BAH! Why must they torment us so???

Oh yeah, that's true... I've definitely gone to walmarts where there's really nothing =_=
Aries Strength/Weakness

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Awesome, great pull.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:38 am

Geescube wrote:

Need this Jake Mini so bad <3, but not having luck finding cases.

Exactly! Just need me a pretty Jake Mysterio. I'll have to check my WM tomorrow, but there was nothing last week when I checked. Thanks for the update though, fingers crossed for us all!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:42 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Oh yeah, that's true... I've definitely gone to walmarts where there's really nothing =_=

I stopped in at a distant one over the weekend just because I felt like questing. It's been lucky for me before, but not only did they NOT have my minis, the pop I tried to buy wasn't in their system! The helpful lady tried to look it up online to just input the price, and I foolishly said "oh, they're all the same price", so of course she pulls up Ronin Hawkeye at $21! Finally got it straightened out, but not going back there for this set again!

And now the WM quests resume!
Image ImageImage Image

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:11 pm

spidex wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
spidex wrote:

but that's also at the cost of constantly stalking ebay...... =_=
Aries Strength/Weakness

Return to “Blind Bags”