Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
akimotomitsuki

Re: Spider-Man: Far  From  Home Mystery Minis

Postby akimotomitsuki » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:21 pm

Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
I think it's frustrating for us all no matter which way our situation goes! I have a bunch of WMs around me, in all different directions of course, and different sizes too (regular vs. supercenter vs. where's the rest of this WM???) And nobody has anything. BAH! Why must they torment us so???

Oh yeah, that's true... I've definitely gone to walmarts where there's really nothing =_=

I stopped in at a distant one over the weekend just because I felt like questing. It's been lucky for me before, but not only did they NOT have my minis, the pop I tried to buy wasn't in their system! The helpful lady tried to look it up online to just input the price, and I foolishly said "oh, they're all the same price", so of course she pulls up Ronin Hawkeye at $21! Finally got it straightened out, but not going back there for this set again!

And now the WM quests resume!

Yeah, walmart is definitely a struggle... I've also had to explain what a Funko Pop to walmart employees before because they have no idea what "toy" I'm talking about XD
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:44 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Oh yeah, that's true... I've definitely gone to walmarts where there's really nothing =_=

I stopped in at a distant one over the weekend just because I felt like questing. It's been lucky for me before, but not only did they NOT have my minis, the pop I tried to buy wasn't in their system! The helpful lady tried to look it up online to just input the price, and I foolishly said "oh, they're all the same price", so of course she pulls up Ronin Hawkeye at $21! Finally got it straightened out, but not going back there for this set again!

Yeah, walmart is definitely a struggle... I've also had to explain what a Funko Pop to walmart employees before because they have no idea what "toy" I'm talking about XD

lol , why is this so hard at times? The helpful guy at the electronics counter tried so hard - told me about the local collectors area I could check, a local store at the mall that I could check, and maybe BL. I was nice, and thanked him, but inside I'm thinking "these are WM exclusives, they will only be HERE, you do not get this". And after all this, he tells me that he's trying to find a con exclusive. So he obviously knows funko, and was still that off with what he's telling me? Or is he deliberately misleading me so he can buy all the things??? Gotta wonder! lol
Image ImageImage Image

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:55 am

Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol , why is this so hard at times? The helpful guy at the electronics counter tried so hard - told me about the local collectors area I could check, a local store at the mall that I could check, and maybe BL. I was nice, and thanked him, but inside I'm thinking "these are WM exclusives, they will only be HERE, you do not get this". And after all this, he tells me that he's trying to find a con exclusive. So he obviously knows funko, and was still that off with what he's telling me? Or is he deliberately misleading me so he can buy all the things??? Gotta wonder! lol

LMFAO that's hilarious!! I watched a kid at a small local con talking to his dad when he was looking at a pop with the walmart sticker on it and the dad is like but that doesn't say exclusive and the kid kept saying yes it is, that's why it has the walmart sticker on it and the dad keeps repeating and said it doesn't say "Exclusive". The back and forth went for a few minutes and I'm like.... smh LOL
Aries Strength/Weakness
Basically, I'm enthusiastic about expanding my toy collection which I'm passionate about. I'm optimistic about not going broke & becoming homeless due to my impulsive collecting behavior on top of the fact that I can be impatient & pre-order too much which could lead me to going broke & being homeless. BUT in that case, my aggressive side will serve me well because if you tryna take my toys, I'mma fight you. It's a vicious cycle. ;-) FOOD & TOYS = LIFE <3

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:54 pm

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

LMFAO that's hilarious!! I watched a kid at a small local con talking to his dad when he was looking at a pop with the walmart sticker on it and the dad is like but that doesn't say exclusive and the kid kept saying yes it is, that's why it has the walmart sticker on it and the dad keeps repeating and said it doesn't say "Exclusive". The back and forth went for a few minutes and I'm like.... smh LOL

lol lol lol oh, that poor kid! He's got an uphill battle ahead of him, at least until he's got a job and can buy his own funko stuff! I'm so grateful right now, even as I'm still giggling over this story, that this is ONE struggle I do not have!
Image ImageImage Image

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:49 am

Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol lol lol oh, that poor kid! He's got an uphill battle ahead of him, at least until he's got a job and can buy his own funko stuff! I'm so grateful right now, even as I'm still giggling over this story, that this is ONE struggle I do not have!

Oh no, this kid was maybe like 12 years old... lol him and his brother I think. But apparently they have a youtube channel or something, I have no idea. I just heard them talking about it but I didn't really care. But the dad was clearly clueless and I was like smh lol
Aries Strength/Weakness

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:05 pm

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Oh no, this kid was maybe like 12 years old... lol him and his brother I think. But apparently they have a youtube channel or something, I have no idea. I just heard them talking about it but I didn't really care. But the dad was clearly clueless and I was like smh lol

Oh man, if this kid has a youtube channel, he probably makes more than enough to buy his pops, whether they're exclusives or not! But the frustration is real, and will remain! lol
Image ImageImage Image

akimotomitsuki

Postby akimotomitsuki » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh man, if this kid has a youtube channel, he probably makes more than enough to buy his pops, whether they're exclusives or not! But the frustration is real, and will remain! lol

Yeah I have no idea since I don't watch youtube collectors so I don't know if he's big at all but the kid seem to know his stuff decent enough... and I think he's also used to his dad... knowing so little LOL XD
Aries Strength/Weakness

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:13 pm

I swear I cant find these WM minis to save my life.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:46 am

akimotomitsuki wrote:
Katers wrote:
akimotomitsuki wrote:

Yeah I have no idea since I don't watch youtube collectors so I don't know if he's big at all but the kid seem to know his stuff decent enough... and I think he's also used to his dad... knowing so little LOL XD

Yeah, no clue about youtube channels and all that stuff, I'm not cool like that! I do know that kids pick this stuff up quick! The god-kid knows all about store exclusives, weights, scales, etc. Her mom rolls her eyes at us, but we know what we're doing when we go hunting! Gave her a scale of her own awhile back so she can go hunting with her parents if she gets the bug, and that sweet kid said she'd go hunting for me if I need it now, too!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 pm

They are so cute =D :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:18 pm

I finally found a case of WM EXs and it was picked thru. Even worse, someone had opened a bunch and either left the commons or stole the rares. So mad.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 pm

And my local B&N got another case of the common set today. It had Mysterio, which I have already, so I left it behind.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:20 pm

I have genuine FOMO on the FFH x WM. Seeing so many Unmasked Mysterios poppin up on the various FB groups and ebay, but im stuck with a full case of IW and END GAME at my local WM. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *weeps*

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:37 pm

Geescube wrote:I have genuine FOMO on the FFH x WM. Seeing so many Unmasked Mysterios poppin up on the various FB groups and ebay, but im stuck with a full case of IW and END GAME at my local WM. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *weeps*

You're not alone in that, not that it helps at all! Some lovely person keeps returning their picked over rejects (un-shrink wrapped, no less!) to my walmart lately, and I'm certain that I'm not getting stock until those disappear! Which means I'll not be getting stock. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”