Marvel Advent Calendar

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
NCDS

Re: Marvel Advent Calendar

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:44 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
I could've used some today, but I think tomorrow will be the real test! Good luck with your mission...don't get caught! lol

Hard to not get caught in an open workspace! What idiot thought that was a good idea?

Nobody whose opinion I appreciate! Unfortunately, the one opinion that matters is the one opinion that didn't ask our preference!

They are the first person I am throwing my duplicate mini's at!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:59 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hard to not get caught in an open workspace! What idiot thought that was a good idea?

Nobody whose opinion I appreciate! Unfortunately, the one opinion that matters is the one opinion that didn't ask our preference!

Seriously! Of course, my target also doesn't have a sense of humor, so I'm sure this will go well!
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:59 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Seriously! Of course, my target also doesn't have a sense of humor, so I'm sure this will go well!

Oh, they do it's just a very dark sense of humor that involves picking on the customers!
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Oh, they do it's just a very dark sense of humor that involves picking on the customers!

lol oh no, the customers are safe....!
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

Not anymore the '50s are gone nowadays it's "The customer is always an imbecile"

Though I have to say as a society we complain so much how would anyone really know what are the serious complaints and what are the whiner complaints.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 pm

Picked up a set last weekend at Wal-Mart for $4.00. I was shocked that they still had a few sets.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:25 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Not anymore the '50s are gone nowadays it's "The customer is always an imbecile"

Though I have to say as a society we complain so much how would anyone really know what are the serious complaints and what are the whiner complaints.

I have to watch out for "the customer is flat out lying". ](*,) Still, definitely frowned on to pelt them with my extra marvel set! Gotta save it for the coworkers!
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:20 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have to watch out for "the customer is flat out lying". ](*,) Still, definitely frowned on to pelt them with my extra marvel set! Gotta save it for the coworkers!

Coworkers are less likely to get you on the news. However, I would love to see the news report customer loses it at Target and starts opening a Marvel Advent calendar in order to pelt them at the employees.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:46 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Coworkers are less likely to get you on the news. However, I would love to see the news report customer loses it at Target and starts opening a Marvel Advent calendar in order to pelt them at the employees.

It would probably be better than some of the news reports about terrible customers at Target! Given how many of their employees have lied to me about minis, I'm not sure this is a bad plan!
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:48 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

It would probably be better than some of the news reports about terrible customers at Target! Given how many of their employees have lied to me about minis, I'm not sure this is a bad plan!

I have heard there is no such thing as bad press. I have seen cases where that is both true and false.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Return to “Blind Bags”