IT Chapter 2 mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
A-Okay

Re: IT Chapter 2 mystery minis

Postby A-Okay » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:43 pm

Lakers wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Exact reason I have no plans to complete this one. I do love this set though and plan on grabbing a few more to go with my series ones for sure

Im only collecting the Pennywises personally.. and i have found them all..woo hoo.. only ended up with 2 duplicates (both open arms pennywise) and 2 of the human characters ;)

My kids were happy to take the dupes off my hands lol

Same here, really find the Pennywise very interesting design.

The sculpt on the little Pennywises is great! It's like I have an army of tiny clowns to do my bidding lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:02 am

Shout-out to Kelly for sending me Ben and Henry! 5/21 :) I'm so slow lol I'll get them all eventually!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:06 pm

Does anyone here own a bloody Beverly mini? It's the only one I can't seem to find online. It's worrying me lol I just want to make sure it exists!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 pm

After asking for some help on Twitter, a friend told me that two bloody Beverly's were found outside the US. I emailed Funko in hopes of getting more information but I doubt I'll get the answer I'm looking for. Really hope I can get my hands on this one :(

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:05 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:After asking for some help on Twitter, a friend told me that two bloody Beverly's were found outside the US. I emailed Funko in hopes of getting more information but I doubt I'll get the answer I'm looking for. Really hope I can get my hands on this one :(

Hoping you get some solid info...share what they tell you pls :-k

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:48 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:After asking for some help on Twitter, a friend told me that two bloody Beverly's were found outside the US. I emailed Funko in hopes of getting more information but I doubt I'll get the answer I'm looking for. Really hope I can get my hands on this one :(

Hoping you get some solid info...share what they tell you pls :-k

Of course! :D

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm

Here's the response I received from Funko:

"The Bloody Beverly Marsh has a 1/72 rarity so it should be a bit harder to find especially as a Walmart exclusive item. I'm not seeing any information regarding them being harder to find than what the ratio suggests though. I'll be sure to share to reach out to our leadership teams as well as our product development team about this in hopes they can investigate this further."

I really hope they do investigate further. I think the best we can do for now is make this known throughout the Funko community and make Funko more aware of the problem. Let's find Beverly guys!!!

Return to “Blind Bags”