Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Sparklepop5

Re: Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby Sparklepop5 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:30 pm

Not surprising.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:05 am

i got my set at boxlunch today! they received 3 cases and sold out very quick! good luck to those hunting! i am located in so cal

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:49 am

RBlue30 wrote:i got my set at boxlunch today! they received 3 cases and sold out very quick! good luck to those hunting! i am located in so cal

Which boxlunch and how much were these retail?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:52 am

These are on BoxLunch’s site. Currently out of stock.

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/funko- ... ed&start=8

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:31 am

billydarector wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:i got my set at boxlunch today! they received 3 cases and sold out very quick! good luck to those hunting! i am located in so cal

i drove far to the irvine spectrum. They cost 8.90 but were part of the buy 2 get 1 free under 10 dollars. i didn't have any box lunch money but a worker said that haunted mansion is excluded from it. good luck!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:26 pm

I think I might be blind. I still hav eyet to find these in my area

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:17 am

RBlue30 wrote:
billydarector wrote:

i drove far to the irvine spectrum. They cost 8.90 but were part of the buy 2 get 1 free under 10 dollars. i didn't have any box lunch money but a worker said that haunted mansion is excluded from it. good luck!

I'm surprised BL is selling already, thought their release date got pushed back? Now I have MORE places to visit this weekend! But thanks for the heads up! Happy h(a)unting this weekend, everyone!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:17 am

I’m first in lime at BoxLunch and they have 2 cases :)

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:36 am

RobinBear177 wrote:These are on BoxLunch’s site. Currently out of stock.

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/funko- ... ed&start=8

These are live now! Max of 5 per order, which is lame but better than nothing I suppose.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:46 am

Yup these are live now. Probably gonna sell out quick. Use code 3MAXRBEL FOR 25% off.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:16 am

Just bought 5. Sold out now!! That was fast!
Image Image

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:44 am

No Boxlunch stores near me, so I picked up 5 boxes online. Hoping my local HT will have the ones I need to finish that set.

And I'll probably try to sneak out of work early today to check Target for their pieces.

The amount of Haunted Mansion items released the past few weeks - between Funko and the parks - is killing the budget, but I can't resist them. HM is my main collection after GoT.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Got my minis from BoxLunch. Bought the target ones off eBay.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Got the Target Minis. Now only waiting on Hot Topic to release the minis. I was not able to pick up the Boxlunch minis. Does anyone know if Hot Topic and Boxlunch are sharing the same exclusives?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:59 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:Does anyone know if Hot Topic and Boxlunch are sharing the same exclusives?

That is the general consensus, yes.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Geescube wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:Does anyone know if Hot Topic and Boxlunch are sharing the same exclusives?

That is the general consensus, yes.

Great. Thank you!
Dennis

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:18 pm

I was at Target early today. I promised myself I would stick to minis and did it. No one wanted them. They didn't even look at them. People are sleeping on these. So, I cherry picked 1 of each. Then, swung by later at BoxLunch. There was a line (bigger than target, which surprised me). I thought I wasn't going to have a shot but I decided to hang around and see. As we were in line, people kept going up to the register and grabbing the minis. So i went over and asked the lady if I could cherry pick some. She said yeah and brought me my own unpicked box. Since I had all the target ones, I only got the GID Leota and the Bride. It was a great funko day!
I'm Josh

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:35 pm

These minis are Awesome! Just waiting on the Target ones now.

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:38 pm

I haven’t found any yet but I’m hoping I find one this weekend!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:42 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:These minis are Awesome! Just waiting on the Target ones now.

Very nice! I was not going to collect these...I lied
It’s me Lynda

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Nice! I promised myself I wouldn't buy two sets, so I've got the hitchikers, the statue, and the coffin from Target. From BoxLunch I have Constance and Leota. Love these!
I'm Josh

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:43 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:Nice! I promised myself I wouldn't buy two sets, so I've got the hitchikers, the statue, and the coffin from Target. From BoxLunch I have Constance and Leota. Love these!

That's a good idea. I might do the same and only pick up Constance and Leota BL Exclusives and be done with it.
Dennis

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm so happy that I was able to get the ones I wanted from Target this morning. It is just me or did most Targets not get very many of these? The store I went to only had 1 case of the minis (also very limited amounts of the other HM merchandise too).
Hi, I'm Angelica
*Fan of all things Freddy Funko* :freddy1:

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:55 pm

MiniPop wrote:I'm so happy that I was able to get the ones I wanted from Target this morning. It is just me or did most Targets not get very many of these? The store I went to only had 1 case of the minis (also very limited amounts of the other HM merchandise too).

Same here it was very easy to get the target ones this morning.

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:14 pm

I don't collect these but I was at target and they were missing only the top front 2, so I managed to buy the 4 exclusives as well as 3 commons for a friend of mine. the windows help immensely!!! lol
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:14 pm

Super easy this morning at Target. Was able to get all of the ones I wanted with ease. Love them!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:46 am

Every so often, an associate decides to sell only 1 per person of the exclusive box minis? Even though I normally buy them by the case...today, he let me only buy 1! So i had to make a second trip with my kids to get the 4 exclusives. :evil:
It’s me Lynda

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:44 am

RobinBear177 wrote:These minis are Awesome! Just waiting on the Target ones now.

I'm still impressed with how good those look.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:47 am

Wish they would have also made the groundskeeper mini and another hatbox ghost mini of the same style rather than the tin box one.
Image Image

dtmkyle

Postby dtmkyle » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:20 am

Only been fortunate enough to land one so far! Hopefully targets restock these because i need them all!!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:45 am

I'm trying to figure out whether BL and HT share the same exclusives. I saw someone post that ezra, phineas and gus have a different color glow for each store...can anyone confirm? I picked up the ones at target and they have a whitish glow and then saw there's a green and blue glow...is this correct? Also I thought madame leota was gitd but the one from target doesn't glow. So, is that an exclusive for BL or HT or both? I swear I'm so confused, maybe too much for minis being visible and not blind bags lol
Also on a side note all of target's minis had an exclusive at target sticker on them, even the shared commons for each store or so I thought they were shared between all 3 stores. Again, why am I so dang confused lol

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:14 pm

Hot Topic and BoxLunch have the same exclusives.

Rpiccioni1

Postby Rpiccioni1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:54 pm

I love these. Picked up the exclusives at Target. They really have a spooky glow.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:24 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Super easy this morning at Target. Was able to get all of the ones I wanted with ease. Love them!

Jealous that yours were super easy to get this week from Target! As expected, Southern California was a feeding frenzy for these at Target. Was stuck at work Friday when the street date hit. A friend very nicely went to 2 targets for me, and both had sold out immediately in the morning. I hit another after work, and was told that they went immediately at opening as well!

And then we come to today's roller coaster!

So based on Friday's lack of success, and what Brickseek was telling me, I hit up 2 friends out of state to see if they could check their stores for me. And then I made my group today stop at a Target, about 1/2 hour away and the only brickseek showing stock anywhere near where we were headed, on our way to other unrelated shenanigans. Missed a full case by about 5 min - another collector had walked in before me and snagged the entire case. Struck up a conversation with him hoping he'd be cool and share the case - no go. SIGH.

Then, while on our unrelated shenanigans, the out-of-state friends start checking in. One struck out - his target didn't know what he was talking about, wasn't helpful...you know, the usual story. But he'll check another one tomorrow for me.

Second friend checks in - SCORE! She found them, which do I want?? So she snagged the hitchhikers, the opera singer and Madame Leota. YAY!

But I was hoping to help out a local friend, and to maybe score a few for the god-kid. Doesn't look like it's happening. But just for giggles tonight, I checked brickseek going the opposite direction of today's adventures. And there's 2 stores showing stock! Dragged the friend out that wanted some, and we headed for the closer store. It was great! They had them at customer service, the guy there chatted with us and was hoping we wouldn't buy them all (we didn't), so he snagged the ones we didn't get. So nice to have a good experience after the uncool guy of the morning, and really glad we were able to all help each other out and share the joy!

And to top it all off - these are GREAT! They really did a wonderful job on them!
Image ImageImage Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:53 am

Katers wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Super easy this morning at Target. Was able to get all of the ones I wanted with ease. Love them!

Jealous that yours were super easy to get this week from Target! As expected, Southern California was a feeding frenzy for these at Target. Was stuck at work Friday when the street date hit. A friend very nicely went to 2 targets for me, and both had sold out immediately in the morning. I hit another after work, and was told that they went immediately at opening as well!

And then we come to today's roller coaster!

So based on Friday's lack of success, and what Brickseek was telling me, I hit up 2 friends out of state to see if they could check their stores for me. And then I made my group today stop at a Target, about 1/2 hour away and the only brickseek showing stock anywhere near where we were headed, on our way to other unrelated shenanigans. Missed a full case by about 5 min - another collector had walked in before me and snagged the entire case. Struck up a conversation with him hoping he'd be cool and share the case - no go. SIGH.

Then, while on our unrelated shenanigans, the out-of-state friends start checking in. One struck out - his target didn't know what he was talking about, wasn't helpful...you know, the usual story. But he'll check another one tomorrow for me.

Second friend checks in - SCORE! She found them, which do I want?? So she snagged the hitchhikers, the opera singer and Madame Leota. YAY!

But I was hoping to help out a local friend, and to maybe score a few for the god-kid. Doesn't look like it's happening. But just for giggles tonight, I checked brickseek going the opposite direction of today's adventures. And there's 2 stores showing stock! Dragged the friend out that wanted some, and we headed for the closer store. It was great! They had them at customer service, the guy there chatted with us and was hoping we wouldn't buy them all (we didn't), so he snagged the ones we didn't get. So nice to have a good experience after the uncool guy of the morning, and really glad we were able to all help each other out and share the joy!

And to top it all off - these are GREAT! They really did a wonderful job on them!

Glad it all worked out in the end. Surprisingly enough it is alot of collectors around here as well. Being in the Baltimore/DC area brings lots of people. When you say easy I also didnt say that I was waiting in line for hours before they opened. Just to give you an idea our local group MACC is probably around 1000 members. They posted pics last night of 2 seperate stores that still had them if anybody still needed them. I'm sure they are all gone now. I was kinda surprised these all did not sell out immediately everywhere. They are amazing.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:30 am

Hoping Target does a restock of the mins. Missed out on them. :-(

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:16 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Glad it all worked out in the end. Surprisingly enough it is alot of collectors around here as well. Being in the Baltimore/DC area brings lots of people. When you say easy I also didnt say that I was waiting in line for hours before they opened. Just to give you an idea our local group MACC is probably around 1000 members. They posted pics last night of 2 seperate stores that still had them if anybody still needed them. I'm sure they are all gone now. I was kinda surprised these all did not sell out immediately everywhere. They are amazing.

Maybe it's a metropolitan area thing! I =D> you for getting in line hours ahead of time for these - I agree, they're amazing and totally worth it! If I'd thought there was even a chance my local stores would have them out and ready to go, I would have been in line too! Unfortunately, they have a bad tendency to leave things in the back past street date unless someone asks about them, and while they generally come through finding them, it takes long enough to do it that I knew I wouldn't make it into work on time. Having opened some of them up today though, it might've been worth it to call in!

Side note - the last time I called in late, one of my coworkers asked me if it was for 'those bobble head toys'. Apparently I have a reputation for this? #-o Which is funny, since I think I've called in late ONCE for funko related stuff. Usually I'm responsible and put in for time off ahead of time!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:17 am

dexiesmom wrote:Hoping Target does a restock of the mins. Missed out on them. :-(

I'm hoping for that with Box Lunch!
Image ImageImage Image

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:36 am

I can only confirm what I know. Target, Hot Toppic and BoxLunch have the same figures (there's more to this in a sec) EXCEPT:

Target: Opera Signer
Hot Topic / BoxLunch: Constance (The Bride)

HOWEVER!

Target HitchHikers are a White / Green glow
HT / Boxlunch HitchHikers AND Leota glow blue (I can only confirm that Leota glows blue because I only bought her, but the others LOOK blue, so take that with a grain of salt)

The statue and the coffin mummy are exactly the same at each and Leota DOES NOT glow at Target.

Hope that help, I know, it's confusing. Took me a while to wrap my head around it.
I'm Josh

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 am

grandpa_stern wrote:I can only confirm what I know. Target, Hot Toppic and BoxLunch have the same figures (there's more to this in a sec) EXCEPT:

Target: Opera Signer
Hot Topic / BoxLunch: Constance (The Bride)

HOWEVER!

Target HitchHikers are a White / Green glow
HT / Boxlunch HitchHikers AND Leota glow blue (I can only confirm that Leota glows blue because I only bought her, but the others LOOK blue, so take that with a grain of salt)

The statue and the coffin mummy are exactly the same at each and Leota DOES NOT glow at Target.

Hope that help, I know, it's confusing. Took me a while to wrap my head around it.

Yup. You nailed it. That’s the exact breakdown!!

Return to “Blind Bags”