Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Popfanatics wrote:Heads up...looks like restocks are happening at HT!

:clapping:
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Yeah one of my local Hot Topic's just got a case in today

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:47 pm

I need to check my local HT. I've yet to have any luck finding these.

Moonbeam1288

Postby Moonbeam1288 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Just my luck -- BL online order came in and I received 5 Singing Busts...

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lonikins wrote:My patience paid off and my local HT finally got theirs in over the weekend so I ran over there and finished up my set.

I still hate that they are so over-priced compared to Target, HT needs to learn to be competitive with pricing.

Does your HT price match? Mine does (supposedly). Of course, they usually have the minis I need FIRST, so there's no one to price match against, so this hasn't helped me yet. Totally agree with you on the over-priced pricing!

Yeah I love the minis pricing at target versus hot topic. Hot topic is definitely making a good profit off of us on the minis.

It's a bit of a trade off, I guess. More expensive at HT, but at least they'll restock (and not a year later!). But then there's more Targets around me than HT. But then HT actually releases when they say they will! So both have their good points, and their detractors!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:46 am

Lonikins wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lonikins wrote:My patience paid off and my local HT finally got theirs in over the weekend so I ran over there and finished up my set.

I still hate that they are so over-priced compared to Target, HT needs to learn to be competitive with pricing.

Does your HT price match? Mine does (supposedly). Of course, they usually have the minis I need FIRST, so there's no one to price match against, so this hasn't helped me yet. Totally agree with you on the over-priced pricing!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I've never heard of HT doing price-matching. Those jerks lol Do you usually just have to bring a receipt or something?

Mine had signs up about it! Like I said, I've never gotten to do it (and the signs were up awhile ago), but from what I remember, you could just pull it up on someone else's website on your phone, and they'd adjust the price at the register. I'll ask my store next time I'm in if they still do it! Worst case scenario, I give the new staff there a giggle, right?

Anyone else hate it when you have new staff in the store, and have to work at building back up the relationships with the employees? Usually I'm thinking "Um, I probably know this store better than you do!"...at least, until they've been there for awhile!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:47 am

Moonbeam1288 wrote:Just my luck -- BL online order came in and I received 5 Singing Busts...

Oh, that's just hideous. They could've at least thrown in 1 or 2 different ones to not be jerks about it!
Image ImageImage Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:33 am

Moonbeam1288 wrote:Just my luck -- BL online order came in and I received 5 Singing Busts...

I’ve seen this with so many people...quite rude of the employees :mad:
It’s me Lynda

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:29 am

Im surprised that it was quite easy to get the Target exclusives in my area. Went in around 11am and the whole end cap was untouched with every thing there.
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm

MyFriendKevin wrote:Im surprised that it was quite easy to get the Target exclusives in my area. Went in around 11am and the whole end cap was untouched with every thing there.

Wow...that's lucky for you. There's way too many collectors around me, so if I really want something I have to get there an hour(s) beforehand. I did get lucky on my lunch break at HT with a full case of minis, but that rarely happens lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:44 am

Definitely getting restocks at HT, so those still looking, keep an eye out! My 2nd closest got a restock today, but wasn't able to go to help anyone. Should be able to go tomorrow if anyone still needs anything!
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:00 am

Yall feeling this sign or nah...

LOL. HT so greedy. Im sure the HOT CASH redemption period after this will have that restriction lifted. -____-

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:20 am

Geescube wrote:Yall feeling this sign or nah...

LOL. HT so greedy. Im sure the HOT CASH redemption period after this will have that restriction lifted. -____-

Hell to the naw! My HT rewards better work though!
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:26 am

billydarector wrote:

Good Luck, B. The stores like to tell me that if i use a reward and it takes me under hot cash threshold i have to buy more to hit the threshhold again. lol i much prefer online as theres no fuss combining HC and Rewards.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:02 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah I love the minis pricing at target versus hot topic. Hot topic is definitely making a good profit off of us on the minis.

It's a bit of a trade off, I guess. More expensive at HT, but at least they'll restock (and not a year later!). But then there's more Targets around me than HT. But then HT actually releases when they say they will! So both have their good points, and their detractors!

Yeah my store restocked today. I couldn't go. Hopefully, when I go tomorrow I can get the one I am missing.
Collecting since 2014

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Has anyone seen any target restocks? Only missing the Ezra target exclusive now

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm

ANyone think they should've added more minis that coincided with the Pops like Groundskeeper, Harp Guy, New Hatbox Ghost, Lady with Umbrella, Phantom Five - wonder why those didn't get made...oh well. still happy with how minis turned out
Image Image

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Haven't been able to find a single figure here in Orlando. Luckily my amazing grandmother went to HT today in our small hometown to grab me the exclusive Pop! and they had a fresh case of the minis. She grabbed them all for me! Now just need the Opera Singer since I'm not going for any variants or duplicates of the same characters.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 pm

billydarector wrote:ANyone think they should've added more minis that coincided with the Pops like Groundskeeper, Harp Guy, New Hatbox Ghost, Lady with Umbrella, Phantom Five - wonder why those didn't get made...oh well. still happy with how minis turned out

A new hatbox ghost that matched this art style would’ve been cool! A groundskeeper would be cool too. Hopefully they make a second wave!

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:25 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen any target restocks? Only missing the Ezra target exclusive now

Not yet.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:26 am

billydarector wrote:

My BL reward did, at least. But seriously, what is up with this no promotions/hot cash? It's bad enough when it doesn't work on convention merch, but now they're expanding the no's? It's not like we don't spend enough money there as it is!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:31 am

billydarector wrote:ANyone think they should've added more minis that coincided with the Pops like Groundskeeper, Harp Guy, New Hatbox Ghost, Lady with Umbrella, Phantom Five - wonder why those didn't get made...oh well. still happy with how minis turned out

I wonder if they held back to see how well this batch did? Just because I can't see this not doing well doesn't mean it would! But maybe these are already in the works for series 2? I'm certainly hoping so!
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:01 am

Katers wrote:
My BL reward did, at least. But seriously, what is up with this no promotions/hot cash? It's bad enough when it doesn't work on convention merch, but now they're expanding the no's? It's not like we don't spend enough money there as it is!

Its just greed. They did the same thing for Pokemon when it first rolled out. The company knows or expects the product to sell through with or without coupons so to maximize profit they just deny us promos/coupons while the product is new and hot. 99.9% positive by the next round of HC/LM the promo ban will be lifted for HM just as it was for Pokemon.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:23 am

Paves the way for series 2 lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:03 am

Saw them at hot topic today, I should have bought them I regret it now
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Lucked into a fresh case pulled from the back at Hot Topic yesterday when I stopped after work to pick up my online order of Mansion Pops. So my HT/Box Lunch set is complete....and I still have 10 coming from that online Box Lunch order - yikes! Hopefully I can trade them for some of the Target exclusives.

RogerDuckDodgers

Postby RogerDuckDodgers » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:06 pm

Just got my order in from Target.com and I only ordered 6 but NONE were duplicates! Yay! I should've bought 7 since I am missing Ezra :( I may resort to the evil bay to get him.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:44 pm

RogerDuckDodgers wrote:Just got my order in from Target.com and I only ordered 6 but NONE were duplicates! Yay! I should've bought 7 since I am missing Ezra :( I may resort to the evil bay to get him.

congrats!!! thats some good luck! yea ezra target is the only one i am missing as well. his price doesn't seem too bad on eBay...

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:01 am

Geescube wrote:
billydarector wrote:

Good Luck, B. The stores like to tell me that if i use a reward and it takes me under hot cash threshold i have to buy more to hit the threshhold again. lol i much prefer online as theres no fuss combining HC and Rewards.

Yeah mine doesn’t let me combine them either
It’s me Lynda

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:03 am

RogerDuckDodgers wrote:Just got my order in from Target.com and I only ordered 6 but NONE were duplicates! Yay! I should've bought 7 since I am missing Ezra :( I may resort to the evil bay to get him.

Oh nice! The target employees seem to be nicer than HT and BL!
It’s me Lynda

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:16 am

MONSTER wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen any target restocks? Only missing the Ezra target exclusive now

Not yet.

Does Target ever restock minis or is it usually a one and done type deal? I’ve been stopping and checking every couple days but my gut tells me it’s a fruitless effort. This is the 1st mini set I’ve collected since Series 1 of the horror line so I’m way out of the loop as far as what is the norm.

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:14 am

hallowken78 wrote:
MONSTER wrote:

Not yet.

Does Target ever restock minis or is it usually a one and done type deal? I’ve been stopping and checking every couple days but my gut tells me it’s a fruitless effort. This is the 1st mini set I’ve collected since Series 1 of the horror line so I’m way out of the loop as far as what is the norm.

Just use Popfndr so you're not wasting time and gas. The DPCI for minis are 323-01-6590 If it shows 12 in stock, then good chance they just received a full case or restock.
Image Image

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:17 pm

hallowken78 wrote:
MONSTER wrote:

Not yet.

a couple stores around me restocked the spider man minis. Unless they just never put them out in the first okay but i was able to get the stealth suit spiderman that way. I hope they do restock! they are such a popular series!

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:43 pm

If anyone has an extra HT/BL Ezra and Gus, I have two extra HT/BL Phineas. BoxLunch decided to send me 3 Phineas from the 5 I ordered online. Can certainly provide proof if interested. Thanks!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 pm

billydarector wrote:
hallowken78 wrote:
MONSTER wrote:
Not yet.

Just use Popfndr so you're not wasting time and gas. The DPCI for minis are 323-01-6590 If it shows 12 in stock, then good chance they just received a full case or restock.

Appreciate the tip! I’ve used brickseek before but wasn’t familiar with Popfndr.

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Katers wrote:
billydarector wrote:

Exactly. More and more stuff is being excluded from promotions. It’s really disappointing esp with the amount of money we all spend there!
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Finally found a few cases at my local Hot Topic.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:05 am

I got hosed as well.. I'm not going to do that again.. lesson learned lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Geescube wrote:
Katers wrote:

Its just greed. They did the same thing for Pokemon when it first rolled out. The company knows or expects the product to sell through with or without coupons so to maximize profit they just deny us promos/coupons while the product is new and hot. 99.9% positive by the next round of HC/LM the promo ban will be lifted for HM just as it was for Pokemon.

This entertains me more than it should after today. Quite outside my normal area, shopping for unrelated stuff with a friend. At the HT there were 2 half-full boxes of the HM mansion minis! Of course there was the 'excludes from promotions' sign all big and bold right there. Never thought I'd see them in the wild at HT, but I wonder if that super friendly sign contributed?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Popfanatics wrote:

Oh nice! The target employees seem to be nicer than HT and BL!

Which I think is so interesting, since again, this one wouldn't be rocket science to be cool about! Really glad Target came through on this one!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”