Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:41 pm

magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:
billydarector wrote:
Hell to the naw! My HT rewards better work though!

My BL reward did, at least. But seriously, what is up with this no promotions/hot cash? It's bad enough when it doesn't work on convention merch, but now they're expanding the no's? It's not like we don't spend enough money there as it is!

Exactly. More and more stuff is being excluded from promotions. It’s really disappointing esp with the amount of money we all spend there!

Of course, we're all blaming HT/BL for this, but maybe it's something Disney required, who knows? All I can say is that it's spectacularly uncool! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 pm

I actually made out well with my online BL order compared to others. I was 1 Gus short of a complete set, doubles of phineas and mummy, and triple of the singing bust. If anyone has any Target extras of the HHGs, opera singer, or leota and wants to trade feel free to hit me up!

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:08 pm

[quote="APOPCALYPSE"]Image

Bring home the entire Haunted Mansion gang with shared Hot Topic and BoxLunch exclusive Mini Vinyl Figures including the Singing Bust, the Bride, the Mummy, Madame Leota, Gus, Phineas, and Ezra.

Mini Vinyl Figures available exclusively at Target include the Singing Bust, Opera Singer, the Mummy, Madame Leota, Gus, Ezra, and Phineas.

Image[/quote

❤️❤️

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:37 am

Other than the Mickey ones for 90th birthday, I think these are a close competition to the Mickey ones for the best mini line ever made.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:37 am

Other than the Mickey ones for 90th birthday, I think these are a close competition to the Mickey ones for the best mini line ever made.
Collecting since 2014

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:27 am

Boymom4 wrote:
MyFriendKevin wrote:Im surprised that it was quite easy to get the Target exclusives in my area. Went in around 11am and the whole end cap was untouched with every thing there.

Wow...that's lucky for you. There's way too many collectors around me, so if I really want something I have to get there an hour(s) beforehand. I did get lucky on my lunch break at HT with a full case of minis, but that rarely happens lol

Nice congrats on that full case you found! I have not completed the Hot Topic set yet. Ill be starting that part soon. But yea I was super surprised about the untouched end cap cause at times around here things can get cleared out at opening!
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:03 am

nascar246788 wrote:Other than the Mickey ones for 90th birthday, I think these are a close competition to the Mickey ones for the best mini line ever made.

I'm so tempted to say they're my favorites, they really did an amazing job on the details and the glow. I think the only thing stopping me from declaring utter victory in the favorites race is not having that 'opening the last box that I tracked down, hoping it's the right one, and VICTORY, I DID!' moment. But my budget and stress levels certainly appreciate the KNOWING that I got what I needed this time! So I'll go with top 3 for now!
Image ImageImage Image

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Managed to finish my set of the basic release Haunted Mansion minis. Just need the Target Exclusive Opera Singer, and I'm set. Ran into the common Pops at Hot Topic the other day, and maaaan are they tempting. But without the Hitchhiking Ghosts in the same, non-chrome style, I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger on starting the set. Only one I've gotten is the Groundskeeper. I'll probably set them up against the mansion that came with the Scooby Doo Pop Town for a mini display. Hoping these sell well enough to get us a second series of minis with the Merry Minstrel, Groundskeeper, and Hatbox Ghost (my personal favorite phantom).
:dkjoker1:

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:47 pm

I thought I had totally lucked out when I saw these still available at my Hot Topic...during Hot Cash time no less! Did not look at the sign (too tired, too busy) and totally forgot they were excluded from all promotions... #-o

I had a budget and had perfectly calculated things to work with a couple of hot cash codes...what to do?! It was a high pressure, at the till with a line-up behind me situation...but I couldn't say no to the three hitch-hiking ghosts and so paid full price (YOU MONSTERS). :-/ lol

No Madame Leota though... :-({|=
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:06 am

tigsabud1 wrote:Managed to finish my set of the basic release Haunted Mansion minis. Just need the Target Exclusive Opera Singer, and I'm set. Ran into the common Pops at Hot Topic the other day, and maaaan are they tempting. But without the Hitchhiking Ghosts in the same, non-chrome style, I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger on starting the set. Only one I've gotten is the Groundskeeper. I'll probably set them up against the mansion that came with the Scooby Doo Pop Town for a mini display. Hoping these sell well enough to get us a second series of minis with the Merry Minstrel, Groundskeeper, and Hatbox Ghost (my personal favorite phantom).

I haven't seen any Target restocks yet, but they way they are with restocks, it'll probably be 6 months from now. ](*,) On the bright side, HT & BL seem to be getting restocks, so that helps everyone that needs those. Half of my set is currently with a friend across the country, but we've got a mail exchange coming up in 2 weeks, so I'll have them all in time to Halloween!

I know what you mean about temptation for the pops - I waffled on GITD Madame Leota, and now I REALLY wish I'd gone for her! But I don't want her badly enough to pay the going Ebay rate, so I think I'll have to hope Disney restocks some day. Double ](*,) ](*,) .
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:10 am

katersatz wrote:I thought I had totally lucked out when I saw these still available at my Hot Topic...during Hot Cash time no less! Did not look at the sign (too tired, too busy) and totally forgot they were excluded from all promotions... #-o

I had a budget and had perfectly calculated things to work with a couple of hot cash codes...what to do?! It was a high pressure, at the till with a line-up behind me situation...but I couldn't say no to the three hitch-hiking ghosts and so paid full price (YOU MONSTERS). :-/ lol

You made me lol over the monsters no-hot-cash tale, so I thank you for that! Completely understand though - a friend picked mine up for me, and when she told me my total (WITH my $5 reward!) I thought she surely had calculated wrong! It's really ridiculous what they charge for minis considering what they charge for pops! The price/price considering size/size ratio is just messed up!

Non-buyers remorse is so much worse than buyers remorse though, so I completely support your high-pressure purchase! Well done!
Image ImageImage Image

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:25 pm

Katers wrote:
katersatz wrote:I thought I had totally lucked out when I saw these still available at my Hot Topic...during Hot Cash time no less! Did not look at the sign (too tired, too busy) and totally forgot they were excluded from all promotions... #-o

You made me lol over the monsters no-hot-cash tale, so I thank you for that! Completely understand though - a friend picked mine up for me, and when she told me my total (WITH my $5 reward!) I thought she surely had calculated wrong! It's really ridiculous what they charge for minis considering what they charge for pops! The price/price considering size/size ratio is just messed up!

Non-buyers remorse is so much worse than buyers remorse though, so I completely support your high-pressure purchase! Well done!

Thank you for the post-purchase validation! lol

I should know better but I didn't intend on spending a lot when I went in... just wanted a hard-stack for a newly autographed Pop! But at least the packaging is excellent.. and they are great minis of course... the glow is sweet.

I'm watching a toy collector documentary on Amazon Prime (might be on YouTube as well) called "Plastic Crack" ... they showed a Disney collector who owned an original set of the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the actual ride...now those are really cool!

Image ImageImage Image

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Katers wrote:
tigsabud1 wrote:Managed to finish my set of the basic release Haunted Mansion minis. Just need the Target Exclusive Opera Singer, and I'm set. Ran into the common Pops at Hot Topic the other day, and maaaan are they tempting. But without the Hitchhiking Ghosts in the same, non-chrome style, I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger on starting the set. Only one I've gotten is the Groundskeeper. I'll probably set them up against the mansion that came with the Scooby Doo Pop Town for a mini display. Hoping these sell well enough to get us a second series of minis with the Merry Minstrel, Groundskeeper, and Hatbox Ghost (my personal favorite phantom).

I haven't seen any Target restocks yet, but they way they are with restocks, it'll probably be 6 months from now. ](*,) On the bright side, HT & BL seem to be getting restocks, so that helps everyone that needs those. Half of my set is currently with a friend across the country, but we've got a mail exchange coming up in 2 weeks, so I'll have them all in time to Halloween!

I know what you mean about temptation for the pops - I waffled on GITD Madame Leota, and now I REALLY wish I'd gone for her! But I don't want her badly enough to pay the going Ebay rate, so I think I'll have to hope Disney restocks some day. Double ](*,) ](*,) .

it looks like they are taking pre order for the leota! good luck!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:07 pm

i saw someone post of a restock of the metallic 3 pack ghosts and the 10 inch ezra restocks for target exclusives. i hope they restock the minis as well!

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:20 pm

RBlue30 wrote:i saw someone post of a restock of the metallic 3 pack ghosts and the 10 inch ezra restocks for target exclusives. i hope they restock the minis as well!

Hoping for the minis to be restocked as well.

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:36 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:i saw someone post of a restock of the metallic 3 pack ghosts and the 10 inch ezra restocks for target exclusives. i hope they restock the minis as well!

I caved and bought a Target set off ebay earlier....so they’ll clearly restock now lol

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:32 am

hallowken78 wrote:I caved and bought a Target set off ebay earlier....so they’ll clearly restock now lol

No doubt! lol
It’s me Lynda

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:34 am

katersatz wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thank you for the post-purchase validation! lol

I should know better but I didn't intend on spending a lot when I went in... just wanted a hard-stack for a newly autographed Pop! But at least the packaging is excellent.. and they are great minis of course... the glow is sweet.

I'm watching a toy collector documentary on Amazon Prime (might be on YouTube as well) called "Plastic Crack" ... they showed a Disney collector who owned an original set of the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the actual ride...now those are really cool!

That's what I'm here for, to throw out whatever support and validation are needed at any given moment! I'm especially good at spending friend's money, so I can always help out with that!

Spending too much is the real danger of HT! Hot cash is great, but it's also a temptation to spend more money - I just did that this weekend for something I didn't really need! It's so hard to resist though when you walk into the store and something amazing like these minis is sitting there tempting you!

I will have to look up this documentary! Thanks for talking about it - always looking for good stuff to watch! Sounds especially interesting with that set of hitchhiking ghosts!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:45 am

RBlue30 wrote:
Katers wrote:

it looks like they are taking pre order for the leota! good luck!

I'm kicking myself even as I type this, but I'm holding off for now. Too much coming up in the next 2 weeks! If it's still up at that point, I'm in! Fingers crossed that it lasts. [-o< But thanks for the heads up!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:46 am

hallowken78 wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

I caved and bought a Target set off ebay earlier....so they’ll clearly restock now lol

Everyone here still in need appreciates your sacrifice!
Image ImageImage Image

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Katers wrote:
That's what I'm here for, to throw out whatever support and validation are needed at any given moment! I'm especially good at spending friend's money, so I can always help out with that!

Spending too much is the real danger of HT! Hot cash is great, but it's also a temptation to spend more money - I just did that this weekend for something I didn't really need! It's so hard to resist though when you walk into the store and something amazing like these minis is sitting there tempting you!

I will have to look up this documentary! Thanks for talking about it - always looking for good stuff to watch! Sounds especially interesting with that set of hitchhiking ghosts!

Your service is appreciated I'm sure... lol

I left a lot of hot cash on the table this round...it's hard to believe I've said no so often and been fairly restrained, all things considered, and yet still end up with stuff I didn't intend on getting! Definitely not my fault though... 8-[ ;-)

There are four episodes for that documentary...but there is another season coming. There haven't been any Funko collectors yet but the stories will resonate no less! It's all the same DNA (habits, rationale, mindset)...whatever you collect...

Image ImageImage Image

MonkeyT

Postby MonkeyT » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:35 pm

Of course it has to be haunted mansion time. Hit that wallet hard. Grew up in Anaheim and this was my absolute favorite attraction. Loved everything about it Not normally a mini collector, but for the haunted mansion, I shall be.
:freddy3:

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:35 am

katersatz wrote:
Katers wrote:

Your service is appreciated I'm sure... lol

I left a lot of hot cash on the table this round...it's hard to believe I've said no so often and been fairly restrained, all things considered, and yet still end up with stuff I didn't intend on getting! Definitely not my fault though... 8-[ ;-)

There are four episodes for that documentary...but there is another season coming. There haven't been any Funko collectors yet but the stories will resonate no less! It's all the same DNA (habits, rationale, mindset)...whatever you collect...

One does what one can!

Oh, that is SO hard to do! I've done it a few times, and I felt like I lost something important! So willpower not to buy stuff we don't need is something to celebrate! I don't think we can ever be blamed for what we purchases with hot cash - those are definitely not our fault. lol

Even more appealing to watch now that I know there's another season coming soon. New plan for the weekend! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:43 am

It surprises me that the Disney Store isn't carrying any of the Haunted Mansion line. I was there for Force Friday last night, and saw a sizeable Haunted Mansion display; I think they'd sell like hotcakes. Don't get me wrong- my wallet is happy there's not another exclusive to chase down, but it would help with availability!
:dkjoker1:

MonkeyT

Postby MonkeyT » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Got HT ones need to hunt for the rest! Love the hunt.

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:46 am

I’ve been trying to avoid getting them. But I love em and I’m gonna have to cave and grab em while I still can.
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

MonkeyT

Postby MonkeyT » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:15 am

:freddy2:
Vinyl4Blood wrote:I’ve been trying to avoid getting them. But I love em and I’m gonna have to cave and grab em while I still can.

Yes, get them. They’re great

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:06 am

Vinyl4Blood wrote:I’ve been trying to avoid getting them. But I love em and I’m gonna have to cave and grab em while I still can.

It's probably inevitable... might as well search them out now rather than later on the secondary market costing more $$$ ... go for it ;)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:20 am

tigsabud1 wrote:It surprises me that the Disney Store isn't carrying any of the Haunted Mansion line. I was there for Force Friday last night, and saw a sizeable Haunted Mansion display; I think they'd sell like hotcakes. Don't get me wrong- my wallet is happy there's not another exclusive to chase down, but it would help with availability!

Maybe that's them being nice to us? Funko stuff is hard enough with all of us going for it, but if you add in the actual disney crowd, you're opening a whole other can of worms! As one of the So Cal peeps not an absolute Disney funatic, I've learned to give that group a respectful distance unless I want to get trampled!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:21 am

They're so worth it, do it! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:01 pm

You can now use promotions at ht such as the buy 1 get 30 plus rewards if you have any. Helps a little...
It’s me Lynda

Charger14
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Charger14 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Picked up the HT ones on my road trip, they had 2 boxes untouched.
WOBBLER WANT LIST:
GROOVY GHOULIES - MUST HAVE
HECKLE & JECKLE
20" GALACTUS
DC SUPERHEROES

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 am

Popfanatics wrote:

You can now use promotions at ht such as the buy 1 get 30 plus rewards if you have any. Helps a little...

Ohhhh excellent. Thanks for the heads up!
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:30 am

I've been seeing restocks of these at both Hot Topic and Target... unless its just returns lol
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:00 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:I've been seeing restocks of these at both Hot Topic and Target... unless its just returns lol

That’s good news! A lot of people missed out on the target ones.
It’s me Lynda

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:53 am

Yeah, the price difference between Target and HT/BL is crazy! Smh
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:55 am

A-Okay wrote:Yeah, the price difference between Target and HT/BL is crazy! Smh

I would say it is beyond ridiculous. I wish these stores would make their prices common, but I know that is a pipe dream.
Collecting since 2014

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:28 pm

My local Hot Topic is having haunted Mansion stuff buy one get one free

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:12 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:I've been seeing restocks of these at both Hot Topic and Target... unless its just returns lol

Even if they're returns, that's still great news! And since they have the windows, you know you're not getting some random 1/6 shoved back into a repackaged box! So everyone wins, no matter what! YAY! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:14 am

RobinBear177 wrote:My local Hot Topic is having haunted Mansion stuff buy one get one free

lol , oh how the expensive have fallen!

Not gonna lie though, that is vexing!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”