Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: Haunted Manision Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby Geescube » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Thankful my store had two cases or I wouldve gotten left in the dust.

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Geescube wrote:Thankful my store had two cases or I wouldve gotten left in the dust.

Congrats!!
It’s me Lynda

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:36 pm

So my hot topic didn't get the minis till yesterday. It was of course the day after I went to check for any haunted mansion stuff, and I couldn't go. I went in this morning they had three minis left and it was exactly the ones I wanted. It was the three hitchhiking ghosts.
Collecting since 2014

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:54 pm

nascar246788 wrote:So my hot topic didn't get the minis till yesterday. It was of course the day after I went to check for any haunted mansion stuff, and I couldn't go. I went in this morning they had three minis left and it was exactly the ones I wanted. It was the three hitchhiking ghosts.

Great luck!!! Congrats!!!!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:21 am

This minis series came out great!!
:freddy3:

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:38 am

billydarector wrote:All done!!! These minis are the best!

Congrats, those look amazing together! I spent yesterday showing all my coworkers the glow on the BL ones. Funko knocked it out of the park on this set!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:42 am

Indy Viper wrote:Gah! My Boxlunch put them out yesterday, the one day this week I couldn’t make it when they opened. I just need the glow Madame Leota & one of the Singing Bust guys, so thankfully not too much on my plate. Hopefully one of my HTs gets theirs and it doesn’t get rampaged before I get a crack at it.

Wow do I feel your pain! Good luck with HT! I'll keep an eye out in my wanderings this weekend too, just in case!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Seems like BoxLunch is sending multiples of the same figure for people who ordered online.

That's just cruel! And they have to be doing it to be funny, since it's not like they can't see them! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 am

nascar246788 wrote:So my hot topic didn't get the minis till yesterday. It was of course the day after I went to check for any haunted mansion stuff, and I couldn't go. I went in this morning they had three minis left and it was exactly the ones I wanted. It was the three hitchhiking ghosts.

Nice! Was meant to be!
It’s me Lynda

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:43 am

Popfanatics wrote:

Nice! Was meant to be!

Yep I would love to think that was the reason they were there waiting for me.
Collecting since 2014

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 am

thefunkohunko wrote:Been off the boards for about a month due to the rigors of college, but that doesn't stop me from collecting! Especially my favorite line that Funko has ever done, the Haunted Mansion! All I'm waiting on is the Groundskeeper and then I'll be complete (with the GITD ones back home)!

PS I only deemed it appropriate to have the Undertaker and Boo Berry there because it only makes sense.

Nice Haul. Congrats! I only picked up the minis.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 am

billydarector wrote:All done!!! These minis are the best!

This set looks so awesome. Definitely, had to pick them up. The closest thing I'll own to the pop version.

Nice Haul!
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:49 am

Katers wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Gah! My Boxlunch put them out yesterday, the one day this week I couldn’t make it when they opened. I just need the glow Madame Leota & one of the Singing Bust guys, so thankfully not too much on my plate. Hopefully one of my HTs gets theirs and it doesn’t get rampaged before I get a crack at it.

Wow do I feel your pain! Good luck with HT! I'll keep an eye out in my wanderings this weekend too, just in case!

Oh, that’s so sweet of you, but actually I got lucky last night and one of the HTs on the other side of town happened to put them out late yesterday and I made it just in time! Still trying to help a local Funatic buddy of mine score his Madame Leota, but otherwise I’m all done with my set!

Thanks again, though!!
ImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Friday the 13th brought me some luck. I took my lunch break and stopped by HT and found 2 cases of untouched minis, so finally was able to finish the set.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Of course I spoke too soon. I noticed this morning in my hate to grab the three left thinking they were the ghosts, one was actually a duplicate of one of the ghosts. Hopefully I can find a way to get the ghost that I am missing from hot topic mini exclusive set.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:58 am

Indy Viper wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh, that’s so sweet of you, but actually I got lucky last night and one of the HTs on the other side of town happened to put them out late yesterday and I made it just in time! Still trying to help a local Funatic buddy of mine score his Madame Leota, but otherwise I’m all done with my set!

Thanks again, though!!

Glad to hear it! Yay for a running late HT for coming through for you, that's excellent timing! Totally struck out on any ghosts today (was hunting these guys and BooBerry!), only had success for the ad icons. Good luck with Madame Leota, and I'll still keep an eye out for her on my hunts on Sunday!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:59 am

nascar246788 wrote:Of course I spoke too soon. I noticed this morning in my hate to grab the three left thinking they were the ghosts, one was actually a duplicate of one of the ghosts. Hopefully I can find a way to get the ghost that I am missing from hot topic mini exclusive set.

Who did you duplicate, and who did you still need, in case any of us get lucky this weekend with our hunting? Easy enough to return it if you don't need it, but just in case....!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:22 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:Of course I spoke too soon. I noticed this morning in my hate to grab the three left thinking they were the ghosts, one was actually a duplicate of one of the ghosts. Hopefully I can find a way to get the ghost that I am missing from hot topic mini exclusive set.

Who did you duplicate, and who did you still need, in case any of us get lucky this weekend with our hunting? Easy enough to return it if you don't need it, but just in case....!

They wouldn't let me return it. I have two gus and I need Ezra HT/BL exclusive.
Collecting since 2014

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:48 pm

So far I’ve only managed to find 3 hitchhiking ghosts at Hot Topic. Never saw a single one at the 3 targets I attempted. When Boxlunch restocked online this morning I rolled the dice and ordered 10. Hopefully I can trade some duplicates for others I need.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Swung by HT and picked up the glow exclusives. Not doing the whole set, but can't pass up some cool new glows!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:39 pm

hallowken78 wrote:So far I’ve only managed to find 3 hitchhiking ghosts at Hot Topic. Never saw a single one at the 3 targets I attempted. When Boxlunch restocked online this morning I rolled the dice and ordered 10. Hopefully I can trade some duplicates for others I need.

Hoping they dont do ya dirty and send all ten the same thing. *fingers crossed*

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:17 am

Geescube wrote:
hallowken78 wrote:So far I’ve only managed to find 3 hitchhiking ghosts at Hot Topic. Never saw a single one at the 3 targets I attempted. When Boxlunch restocked online this morning I rolled the dice and ordered 10. Hopefully I can trade some duplicates for others I need.

If you get a duplicate Ezra and need Gus, I will trade you for it. Any others, I would have to see which ones. Hit me up if you get duplicates and need Gus.
Collecting since 2014

chrislinkouswvu13

Postby chrislinkouswvu13 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Completed the set! Really liked their idea of the two glows.
Hey, I’m Chris.

IG/Twitter: GhostGang1322

:freddy3: Image ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:28 am

chrislinkouswvu13 wrote:Completed the set! Really liked their idea of the two glows.

Congrats!! Was going to wait until hot cash to finish the set but doesn’t look like there’ll be any left!!
It’s me Lynda

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm

My patience paid off and my local HT finally got theirs in over the weekend so I ran over there and finished up my set.

I still hate that they are so over-priced compared to Target, HT needs to learn to be competitive with pricing.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Lonikins wrote:My patience paid off and my local HT finally got theirs in over the weekend so I ran over there and finished up my set.

I still hate that they are so over-priced compared to Target, HT needs to learn to be competitive with pricing.

Yes...even with the buy one get 30, it’s still considerable more
It’s me Lynda

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
Lonikins wrote:My patience paid off and my local HT finally got theirs in over the weekend so I ran over there and finished up my set.

Lol most stores (BL/HT) wouldnt even apply the discount as they said HM merch was excluded from any. I guess like always that is up to the cashier to enforce. I personally didnt get any discounts from HT. WOMP

GusGus

Postby GusGus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Geescube wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:

Lol most stores (BL/HT) wouldnt even apply the discount as they said HM merch was excluded from any. I guess like always that is up to the cashier to enforce. I personally didnt get any discounts from HT. WOMP

I guess I got lucky. My BL was buy 2 get one free. I loved it!!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 pm

GusGus wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:Yes...even with the buy one get 30, it’s still considerable more

I guess I got lucky. My BL was buy 2 get one free. I loved it!!

heck yeah!!!!!!!!!

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Geescube wrote:

Tell me about it, fingers crossed for sure!

jcowden5984

Postby jcowden5984 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:32 pm

I got some from target but missed hot topic and boxlunch... anybody wanna help me out? Lol

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Geescube wrote:

Yuck!!
It’s me Lynda

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:27 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

They wouldn't let me return it. I have two gus and I need Ezra HT/BL exclusive.

That's just mean, it's not like they wouldn't have sold it by the end of the day the way these are flying off the shelves! No luck this week, but I took a screenshot of this in case I find one. My stores are usually a little more relaxed about this stuff.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:29 am

Does your HT price match? Mine does (supposedly). Of course, they usually have the minis I need FIRST, so there's no one to price match against, so this hasn't helped me yet. Totally agree with you on the over-priced pricing!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:04 am

Katers wrote:

Does your HT price match? Mine does (supposedly). Of course, they usually have the minis I need FIRST, so there's no one to price match against, so this hasn't helped me yet. Totally agree with you on the over-priced pricing!

Yeah I love the minis pricing at target versus hot topic. Hot topic is definitely making a good profit off of us on the minis.
Collecting since 2014

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 am

Geescube wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:

I didn't get any discounts either. We can go cry together lol
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:10 am

Katers wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I've never heard of HT doing price-matching. Those jerks lol Do you usually just have to bring a receipt or something?

ImageImageImageImage

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Lonikins wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:Yes...even with the buy one get 30, it’s still considerable more

Same here- no discounts on any HM stuff at any of the Indianapolis HTs.
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
Lonikins wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Same here- no discounts on any HM stuff at any of the Indianapolis HTs.

Us 3 can cry <3

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Heads up...looks like restocks are happening at HT!
It’s me Lynda

Return to “Blind Bags”