Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Ratattack

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:50 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Bah! I was going to do a 2nd order today of Munchies, and they're gone off the deal of the day. Guess it's not meant to be! At least...not today!

The more I think about them, the more I think Boo Hollow is going to be my fall 2020 obsession. Or Cloud Cats. Possibly both!

Wait really? The Munchies are OOS? If so, I'm glad I made my order earlier today, as soon as I noticed the new promotion.

All paka pakas had gone OOS, apparently, none of them showed up when I went in late yesterday. Lesson learned about delaying too long! At least it wasn't an exclusive that I missed out on this time!

I'm surprised they did. I'll be sure to jump on the sales when Cloud Cats release.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:52 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
LMAO As soon as I saw someone here share the new B1G1 promotion on GS, I rushed and made two orders lol
I'll be posting my latest GS Paka Paka haul here soon. \:D/

Also, I noticed GS has slowly started to increase the discounted % on Paka Paka. When the Ninjas first dropped, there was a 10% promotion. The following week after the 10% promotion ended, a new 20% promotion went live. Now after that 20% discount ended, we get the B1G1 promotion, which is essentially 25% off. Luckily, the free shipping promotion seems to always be active, which is really what makes ordering from GS worth it #-o

Well, at least we're in good company with this obsession, right? Hoping GS does some more sales on Paka Paka this month, so I can talk myself into ordering more!

Just got shipping confirmation on my order of 3 and goodies for my switch!

Got shipping also. They should be arriving next Wednesday! :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:54 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Bah! I was going to do a 2nd order today of Munchies, and they're gone off the deal of the day. Guess it's not meant to be! At least...not today!

The more I think about them, the more I think Boo Hollow is going to be my fall 2020 obsession. Or Cloud Cats. Possibly both!

I been looking at the glams for the Boo Hollow line and I'm so hooked! I just want them all. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Y'all have truly created a Paka Paka monster here lol

I feel ya! Good news is, we have build in trading partners in here! Very helpful with these blind pulls!

So true. I've actually arranged a trade for a Soda Kat already. It came in earlier today! \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:58 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Here is my second GS Paka Paka order!
The Paka Paka fairies blessed me with no doubles! :alien:

Spoiler: show

I posted a different photo of my TN haul under the "Toilet Ninjas" thread \:D/

And you got a dragon? Congrats, that's fabulous! They look great, love the display!

Thank you! I was so stoked when I opened the orb!
I've yet to test the glow. :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:59 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Well, at least we're in good company with this obsession, right? Hoping GS does some more sales on Paka Paka this month, so I can talk myself into ordering more!

Wohoo! We should be getting our paka packages pretty close together then - next week is already looking good!

Yep! I'll be getting mine on Wednesday. \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 1:03 am

Katers wrote:Okay, I need to be stopped! I ordered another 3 munchies today when I did my Funko shop order! Think I'll stop ordering these until I actually get some in and see what I've got. I will laugh so much if I'm actually done and don't know it yet! lol

LMAO ](*,)
You have no stop, but its okay. We accept you regardless lol

I feel the same way. I have to stop surfing the secondary market or possibly considering trading with someone until I receive all my orders. ](*,)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 1:03 am

RobinBear177 wrote:My GameStop orders should be here Wednesday :)

Oh! Same here! :bounce: \:D/

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 03, 2020 3:29 am

RobinBear177 wrote:My GameStop orders should be here Wednesday :)

My first order says Friday, but it also says it's in my town, so I'm hopeful that it's more like Tuesday at the latest. Guess we'll see though! Good luck with your delivery and pulls! Can't wait to see/hear what you get!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 03, 2020 3:31 am

InternationalPopper wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Done! It was fun staging, even if it didn't come out just right. And the finished cookies were fantastic!

Yum! These truly look like fried chicken lol Now your previous post makes so much sense! I'm also getting Popcorn Chicken vibes though :bounce:

Great photo and I like the staging :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks! Didn't hurt, either, that at the end of this I ended up with homemade cookies! Might need to make some this week if I get some different cookie cats in! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 03, 2020 3:34 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
LMAO As soon as I saw someone here share the new B1G1 promotion on GS, I rushed and made two orders lol
I'll be posting my latest GS Paka Paka haul here soon. \:D/

Also, I noticed GS has slowly started to increase the discounted % on Paka Paka. When the Ninjas first dropped, there was a 10% promotion. The following week after the 10% promotion ended, a new 20% promotion went live. Now after that 20% discount ended, we get the B1G1 promotion, which is essentially 25% off. Luckily, the free shipping promotion seems to always be active, which is really what makes ordering from GS worth it #-o

Oh If you continue to order, keep me in your thoughts for any doubles you might have ;-) maybe we can trade \:D/

Absolutely! I think we'll end up with quite the trading post as we go down this path, but thank goodness we have good friends to do this with!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 03, 2020 3:36 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Yum! These truly look like fried chicken lol Now your previous post makes so much sense! I'm also getting Popcorn Chicken vibes though :bounce:

Appropriate to have all this delicious food discussions while discussing our Munchies! (I want chicken now...!). I've been making all sorts of munchies jokes to myself for a few days now!

After seeing your photo, I'm glad I ordered a couple of Munchies in one of my GS orders \:D/

lol , sorry to pull you down into my rabbit hole. But welcome to the madness!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 03, 2020 3:37 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Here is my second GS Paka Paka order!
The Paka Paka fairies blessed me with no doubles! :alien:

I posted a different photo of my TN haul under the "Toilet Ninjas" thread \:D/

And you got a dragon? Congrats, that's fabulous! They look great, love the display!

We will of course need pictures once you get that glow up and shining!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 03, 2020 3:41 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:Okay, I need to be stopped! I ordered another 3 munchies today when I did my Funko shop order! Think I'll stop ordering these until I actually get some in and see what I've got. I will laugh so much if I'm actually done and don't know it yet! lol

LMAO ](*,)

I feel the same way. I have to stop surfing the secondary market or possibly considering trading with someone until I receive all my orders. ](*,)

That might be the best I've very had it phrased, and so true - I do have no stop! I do love the acceptance around here though...and the encouragement!

Yeah...no more online shopping for me until this batch is all accounted for. Unless there's a sale on Boo Hollow. Then I go all in!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon May 04, 2020 12:17 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Wohoo! We should be getting our paka packages pretty close together then - next week is already looking good!

We shall see!
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 05, 2020 1:22 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

We shall see!

Got my first 2 Munchies from GS today! Brown Jo Jo Bear, and Grey Ollie! They're so cute, and I'm so glad I didn't get a duplicate yet. Wohoo! Really glad I decided to dive into the rabbit hole!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue May 05, 2020 2:59 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

We shall see!

Got my first 2 Munchies from GS today! Brown Jo Jo Bear, and Grey Ollie! They're so cute, and I'm so glad I didn't get a duplicate yet. Wohoo! Really glad I decided to dive into the rabbit hole!

Wednesday is coming!
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 05, 2020 11:35 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
We shall see!

Wednesday is coming!

Looking forward to Wednesday for you all! Kinda hoping my next order comes in the same day to coincide with everyone else's deliveries! Good luck to everyone expecting a box of happy tomorrow!

Just out of curiosity - which figures is everyone hoping for?
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed May 06, 2020 12:03 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Wednesday is coming!

Looking forward to Wednesday for you all! Kinda hoping my next order comes in the same day to coincide with everyone else's deliveries! Good luck to everyone expecting a box of happy tomorrow!

MOAR chases cause I got screwed last time!
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 06, 2020 1:22 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Wednesday is coming!

Fingers crossed for you! Looks like luck is on my side too - next delivery from GS scheduled for tomorrow delivery! Here's hoping it's something fabulous! (Or, at the very least, something I don't already have!)
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed May 06, 2020 3:15 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Fingers crossed for you! Looks like luck is on my side too - next delivery from GS scheduled for tomorrow delivery! Here's hoping it's something fabulous! (Or, at the very least, something I don't already have!)

That's what I'm hoping with my 3 that are allegedly arriving tomorrow as well! Team #NoDoubles
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 11:32 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Thanks! Didn't hurt, either, that at the end of this I ended up with homemade cookies! Might need to make some this week if I get some different cookie cats in! \:D/

From the few Munchies I ordered, I got the same one I had and one other figure ](*,)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh If you continue to order, keep me in your thoughts for any doubles you might have ;-) maybe we can trade \:D/

Absolutely! I think we'll end up with quite the trading post as we go down this path, but thank goodness we have good friends to do this with!

I just got most of my orders in. Will be posting soon.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Appropriate to have all this delicious food discussions while discussing our Munchies! (I want chicken now...!). I've been making all sorts of munchies jokes to myself for a few days now!

After seeing your photo, I'm glad I ordered a couple of Munchies in one of my GS orders \:D/

lol , sorry to pull you down into my rabbit hole. But welcome to the madness!

I'm in deep, but don't regret it one bit. :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 11:46 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol still haven't gotten to it. The last few days have been very busy here. I'm so backed up on messages :alien:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 11:47 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

LMAO ](*,)

That might be the best I've very had it phrased, and so true - I do have no stop! I do love the acceptance around here though...and the encouragement!

Yeah...no more online shopping for me until this batch is all accounted for. Unless there's a sale on Boo Hollow. Then I go all in!

Same here. Won't be getting any more until the new lines drop.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 11:48 pm

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

We shall see!

Great pulls. As long as you don't get any doubles, its a win!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 07, 2020 2:26 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

That's what I'm hoping with my 3 that are allegedly arriving tomorrow as well! Team #NoDoubles

Team #NoDoubles for the win!

I got my 2nd 2 today - scored a white Gunther (seal) and a.....DRAGON! AHHH!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

My first non-1/12. So exciting! Love my silver dragon!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 07, 2020 2:27 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

From the few Munchies I ordered, I got the same one I had and one other figure ](*,)

Argh, I have 1 order that is apparently making a lot of U-turns. It's in town, it's in the next town over, it's in the town next to that...gimme my paka paka!! ](*,) Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll magically show up tomorrow? [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 07, 2020 2:28 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Can't wait to see!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu May 07, 2020 2:29 am

Here my pulls from Gamestop.

Commons

Rares

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 07, 2020 2:33 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

lol still haven't gotten to it. The last few days have been very busy here. I'm so backed up on messages :alien:

No worries, we'll still be here patiently waiting! I'm still waiting on one more delivery myself. Trying to hold off on any more orders until it comes in...not sure if my willpower or boredom are stronger!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 07, 2020 2:39 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
LMAO ](*,)

Looks like I'm 7 away from a complete set, with 3 on their way to me. I'll wait to see what my 3 are, but I'll probably order 4 more before all is said and done - either to finish up or for trades! We'll see what happens though!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 07, 2020 2:42 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Here my pulls from Gamestop.

Commons

Rares

Great pulls! Did you pull off the mythical no duplicate pull? Congrats on the dragon! I am so in love with the dragons...!
Last edited by Katers on Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 am

Katers wrote:

Commons

Rares

Great pulls! Did you pull of the mythical no duplicate pull? Congrats on the dragon! I am so in love with the dragons...!

I got 2 doubles but that's put of 18 so I did pretty well. O have another 6 Twisted treats coming my next week :)

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu May 07, 2020 4:03 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Team #NoDoubles for the win!

I got my 2nd 2 today - scored a white Gunther (seal) and a.....DRAGON! AHHH!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

My first non-1/12. So exciting! Love my silver dragon!

Ended up with 2 doubles and the gold hyper Chase. Ughhhhh
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 07, 2020 8:20 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

Argh, I have 1 order that is apparently making a lot of U-turns. It's in town, it's in the next town over, it's in the town next to that...gimme my paka paka!! ](*,) Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll magically show up tomorrow? [-o<

It's being shaken so much that perhaps you'll land a hyper rare or dragon bonus figure! \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 07, 2020 8:27 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

Can't wait to see!

The day got away from me last night! Will be posting in a few!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 07, 2020 8:29 am

Commons

Rares

Oh! Congrats!

You pulled some heat from your GS order!
Which were the doubles you pulled? Its hard to tell from the first picture.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 07, 2020 8:33 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

No worries, we'll still be here patiently waiting! I'm still waiting on one more delivery myself. Trying to hold off on any more orders until it comes in...not sure if my willpower or boredom are stronger!

I'll also try to hold off the Paka Paka for a bit.
Aside from he orders I received between Tuesday and Wednesday, I have a couple of Paka Paka coupled with my Freddy SODA order arriving on Saturday.

I'll be posting the bulk of my order today since all three orders had 10 Paka Paka each for a total of 30 Paka Paka ](*,) I wasn't kidding when I said I over did it lol Two orders of 10 from GS and one order of 10 from FS.

My luck was better with my GS order though. Got a lot of doubles from my FS order.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 07, 2020 8:35 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

Looks like I'm 7 away from a complete set, with 3 on their way to me. I'll wait to see what my 3 are, but I'll probably order 4 more before all is said and done - either to finish up or for trades! We'll see what happens though!

7 away for the Ninjas right?! #-o

Return to “Blind Bags”