Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
FunkOCD

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby FunkOCD » Fri May 29, 2020 10:27 pm

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Curb side at HQ is opening up too! Woo!
Love the world slowly opening back up.

Missed that announcement but yay!

Some good stuff up there, too! So tempted...!

HQ or Hollywood?
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 30, 2020 12:07 am

TheStephil wrote:I ordered a 6 pack of Toilet ninjas from Gamestop and they are taking FOREVER to ship. Gimme my paka paka please.

I want to say mine are taking forever too, but since they are a preorder, I guess I can't really complain (yet!). Do you have an estimated delivery date yet?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 30, 2020 12:10 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Missed that announcement but yay!

Some good stuff up there, too! So tempted...!

HQ or Hollywood?

I mean, I'm always tempted to go to HQ, but Hollywood for me! lol Don't think I'll be going quite so far afield for a bit!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 30, 2020 12:24 am

My 4 Munchie paka pakas arrived today - wohoo!

Last time I got muchies, they came lumped together in bubble wrap. This time they were bubble wrapped in a smaller box inside my bigger box with all my other stuff. Gotta say, kudos to Funko for some GOOD shipping here!

Was on a video chat with the god-kid, and since she's one of my normal hunting buddies, I told her to pick 2 and I'd open them with her on the phone. She picked, and the first was the brown bear - a dupe for me. Rats! Opened the second, and BAM! Spotted seal for the WIN!

Shortly after, another video call with my main "drag them out hunting minis" buddies - figured they could use the entertainment. So on to my last 2 pakas - not holding out a lot of hope for anything good since I already had spotted seal. Open the 3rd munchie, and again - BAM! Black cookie cat!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So it all comes down to the last unopened munchie. I need one more for a complete set - white tiger. I knew I wouldn't get it, and I was right - I opened and got the raccoon. Still, not bad pulls - 2 much needed out of 4! It's been a very exciting Friday night around here! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 30, 2020 1:15 am

Katers wrote:My 4 Munchie paka pakas arrived today - wohoo!

Last time I got muchies, they came lumped together in bubble wrap. This time they were bubble wrapped in a smaller box inside my bigger box with all my other stuff. Gotta say, kudos to Funko for some GOOD shipping here!

Was on a video chat with the god-kid, and since she's one of my normal hunting buddies, I told her to pick 2 and I'd open them with her on the phone. She picked, and the first was the brown bear - a dupe for me. Rats! Opened the second, and BAM! Spotted seal for the WIN!

Shortly after, another video call with my main "drag them out hunting minis" buddies - figured they could use the entertainment. So on to my last 2 pakas - not holding out a lot of hope for anything good since I already had spotted seal. Open the 3rd munchie, and again - BAM! Black cookie cat!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So it all comes down to the last unopened munchie. I need one more for a complete set - white tiger. I knew I wouldn't get it, and I was right - I opened and got the raccoon. Still, not bad pulls - 2 much needed out of 4! It's been a very exciting Friday night around here! \:D/

Winning! I'm one away from my TN completion but he's on the way in the mail!
ImageImageImageImage

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat May 30, 2020 2:58 am

Nice job. So close to a complete set :)

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Sat May 30, 2020 3:33 pm

FINALLY I am soda kats and kawaii village COMPLETE!!!

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat May 30, 2020 5:53 pm

emoagogo wrote:FINALLY I am soda kats and kawaii village COMPLETE!!!

Wow, congrats for your awesome collection :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Not bad at all, congrats getting some great pulls :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 3:01 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
That, and everything that's going on in the world at the moment. On the bright side of life though, I got my shipping notification tonight! Wohoo! Probably a week out for delivery, but they're finally on their way!

I still haven't received my shipping notification. Hoping tomorrow is the day.

I was starting to think that things were starting to slowly fall back into place. Funko Hollywood opening for curbside pick-up definitely gave me hope.
It seems we might have to wait more.

On the bright side, if tracking is accurate, they are zooming along once our products our shipped! 4 munchies will supposedly be delivered on Friday - YAY! Can't wait to see what I get, hoping I can finish off the set this round. Unlikely....but a girl can hope! Stranger things have happened!

:shock:

I’m so sorry, but I always thought you were a boy lol I think because of your profile picture :eek:
I’m so embarrassed.

My apologies if I ever used the wrong pronoun to address you. 8-[

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 3:04 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Ah! That's so smart to do.

Also, I haven't received a shipping confirmation from my latest ordered placed on Friday. Maybe, it was the long weekend delaying shipments.

That, and everything that's going on in the world at the moment. On the bright side of life though, I got my shipping notification tonight! Wohoo! Probably a week out for delivery, but they're finally on their way!

Just noticed that too!

It’s a light at the end of the tunnel. :alien:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 3:09 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh yes, so nice to see the world start to come back! How I've missed it!! Might have to make a paka paka run if my shipment (scheduled for tomorrow!) doesn't bring me what I need!

Do it!
I’ve utilized curbside at FH already. It’s a really quick and safe process. The busiest I’ve seen it was about a 15 people line ahead of me on Friday (5/29), and I only waited in line about 10 mins. It was definitely a hyped day, but it usually isn’t that busy.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 3:13 am

TheStephil wrote:I ordered a 6 pack of Toilet ninjas from Gamestop and they are taking FOREVER to ship. Gimme my paka paka please.

Good luck with your pulls! Hope you get the coveted glow dragon \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 3:18 am

Congrats on the pulls!

That glitter black cat is a must for me! It reminds me of my black cat Chaplin :cat:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 am

Congratulations on the completed sets. \:D/

Love your display! =D>

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:32 am

FunkOCD wrote:

Winning! I'm one away from my TN completion but he's on the way in the mail!

That's fabulous, congrats on being a mail delivery away from completion! It feels so good to complete these sets, and I can't wait to be feeling that good once I find a white tiger!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:34 am

RobinBear177 wrote:

Nice job. So close to a complete set :)

Yeah, it's both nice and agonizing! But that's part of the fun, I think! Of course, now that Cloud cats are coming out, I'm probably going to switch my main focus over to them - looking forward to my first delivery for them probably next week. We'll see how this goes!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:36 am

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

:cheers: Congrats, those look great!! Love the displays for them, what fabulous photos! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:37 am

InternationalPopper wrote:

Not bad at all, congrats getting some great pulls :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks! I still can't believe I got 2 great ones out of 4! Much less that I managed to NOT pull 4 commons! A full weekend later, and I'm still dancing around in victory! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:42 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I still haven't received my shipping notification. Hoping tomorrow is the day.

I was starting to think that things were starting to slowly fall back into place. Funko Hollywood opening for curbside pick-up definitely gave me hope.
It seems we might have to wait more.

On the bright side, if tracking is accurate, they are zooming along once our products our shipped! 4 munchies will supposedly be delivered on Friday - YAY! Can't wait to see what I get, hoping I can finish off the set this round. Unlikely....but a girl can hope! Stranger things have happened!

I’m so sorry, but I always thought you were a boy lol I think because of your profile picture :eek:
I’m so embarrassed.

lol I don't think you did, but no worries either way! We've all got a bit of anonymity in here, don't we? I make assumptions too, based on profile pictures and names, and I'm sure I've gotten it wrong!

I chose my profile pic for my 2 MCU favorites. It was going to be that, or something HP, but this pic appealed to me more than the HP ones I was finding.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:43 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Oh yes, so nice to see the world start to come back! How I've missed it!! Might have to make a paka paka run if my shipment (scheduled for tomorrow!) doesn't bring me what I need!

Do it!
I’ve utilized curbside at FH already. It’s a really quick and safe process. The busiest I’ve seen it was about a 15 people line ahead of me on Friday (5/29), and I only waited in line about 10 mins. It was definitely a hyped day, but it usually isn’t that busy.

Ugh, I want to, but I think I'll avoid LA / Hollywood for a bit longer, and stick with online orders. If it's not one thing, it's another lately. ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:46 am

Ratattack wrote:

Congrats on the pulls!

That glitter black cat is a must for me! It reminds me of my black cat Chaplin :cat:

So when I initially opened him up, I didn't think the glitter was glittery enough, tbh. But it must've been the lighting, because he's pretty glittery after all! I was half convinced I'd never find one of him, don't think I've seen very many photos of the glitter cat. But I really love him - he's definitely a favorite! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:53 am

Katers wrote:

I want to say mine are taking forever too, but since they are a preorder, I guess I can't really complain (yet!). Do you have an estimated delivery date yet?

It currently says Wednesday but I keep getting emails saying "we are running behind" so who knows.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 am

Yay! So close! I can't wait for you to be complete on the munchies.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 am

Huge congrats! That's a huge accomplishment, especially with the dragons included.
Hi, I’m Steph.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

I’m so embarrassed.

lol I don't think you did, but no worries either way! We've all got a bit of anonymity in here, don't we? I make assumptions too, based on profile pictures and names, and I'm sure I've gotten it wrong!

I chose my profile pic for my 2 MCU favorites. It was going to be that, or something HP, but this pic appealed to me more than the HP ones I was finding.

Crash and the boys. " Is that girl also a boy?!" *girl flips off Wallace Wells*
ImageImageImageImage

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:47 pm

Congratulations completing these wonderful sets.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:48 pm

Ratattack wrote:Thank you so much
FunkOCD wrote:
for the successful trade!
It was so nice of you to throw in a couple of Funko Hollywood Grand Opening wristbands and a Chase Pop Socket. :cheers:

Thanks to you, the TN set is nearly complete! :headbang:

Congratulations.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Wow, this is awesome! Congrats :)

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:44 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

It currently says Wednesday but I keep getting emails saying "we are running behind" so who knows.

You never know - on the flip side of that, I had 4 things that were supposed to be here Tuesday - Thursday, and they all showed up today. So total agree on the "who knows" anymore! I'll hope it's no later than Wednesday, but sneak a few hopes in for tomorrow!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:45 am

TheStephil wrote:

Ugh, me too! I want to finish so I can move on to the cloud cats, especially since their release date is so close! It's not looking great to finish before then, but I know it'll come soon!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:51 am

FunkOCD wrote:
It was so nice of you to throw in a couple of Funko Hollywood Grand Opening wristbands and a Chase Pop Socket. :cheers:

How did I miss this post! Welcome! :D
ImageImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:17 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

You never know - on the flip side of that, I had 4 things that were supposed to be here Tuesday - Thursday, and they all showed up today. So total agree on the "who knows" anymore! I'll hope it's no later than Wednesday, but sneak a few hopes in for tomorrow!

I keep checking my tracking lol
I did buy one more munchies paka paka from GS yesterday. I bought the Drizzt pop and needed to buy 3 paka paka to get the free shipping. 2 TN and one munchies. Maybe I'll get super lucky and pull the tiger for you :D
Hi, I’m Steph.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:32 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

I’m so embarrassed.

Ah! I'm glad to hear all is good.

Nice to hear you're an HP fan. Which is your Hogwarts house?

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:37 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

Do it!

Ugh, I want to, but I think I'll avoid LA / Hollywood for a bit longer, and stick with online orders. If it's not one thing, it's another lately. ](*,)

I hear you. Hopefully, things settle down soon.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:40 am

chincoteague1 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Congratulations.

Thank you so much! I'm almost there with TNs.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Ugh, me too! I want to finish so I can move on to the cloud cats, especially since their release date is so close! It's not looking great to finish before then, but I know it'll come soon!

As a reminder, I do have an extra White Tiger. If you order more Paka Paka in the future, we can always arrange a trade. I know our first attempt didn't workout. But maybe we can come up with something in the future. :freddy4:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 am

FunkOCD wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

How did I miss this post! Welcome! :D

:freddy4:

Again, Thank You so much! :cheers:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I keep checking my tracking lol
I did buy one more munchies paka paka from GS yesterday. I bought the Drizzt pop and needed to buy 3 paka paka to get the free shipping. 2 TN and one munchies. Maybe I'll get super lucky and pull the tiger for you :D

I'd have said good luck anyway, but doubly good luck now! You being you though, I'll hope you have better luck with the TN since YOU need those! But of course I'll cross my fingers for you no matter what!

I don't have anything scheduled for delivery right now. It's terrible. I might have to order something just because. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:45 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I’m so embarrassed.

Ah! I'm glad to hear all is good.

Nice to hear you're an HP fan. Which is your Hogwarts house?

Proud Gryffindor with a Slytherin streak. Yours? I'm always interested to hear what houses other people claim, I feel like it tells you a lot about people.
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”