Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Boymom4

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:50 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I just ordered 12 Paka-Paka for $50 free shipping on Gamestop :D If you order through the App you can buy 3 of each different line but on the website you can only get 2 of each. They have Soda Kats, Kawaii Village, Twisted Treats, Munchies and now available Toilet Ninjas \:D/ I got 3 kitties, 3 fatties, 3 sweets, and 3 dumpers :roflmao: all for $50 to good a deal for me to pass up

Great deal! I saw Funko shop put the toilet ninjas up on their site. I might order a few and take advantage of the 3 for $30 deal they have going on too.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:24 am

divade23 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
divade23 wrote:I am so excited for Boo Hollow. Wish I could get them now. I’m so ready for these. Halloween is my favorite holiday but I’ll display these daily. \:D/

Oh! I'd like to hear how you display your Paka Paka. I'm slowly adding them to the collection; and very soon, I'll have a substantial amount worthy to display. \:D/

I have a small corner shelf and I put them on there by series. Also have a little shelf on way down my stairs that I just set them on. :)

Oh! I see.
Do you have any riser on the shelves, or do you directly display them on the shelves?

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:29 am

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I just ordered 12 Paka-Paka for $50 free shipping on Gamestop :D If you order through the App you can buy 3 of each different line but on the website you can only get 2 of each. They have Soda Kats, Kawaii Village, Twisted Treats, Munchies and now available Toilet Ninjas \:D/ I got 3 kitties, 3 fatties, 3 sweets, and 3 dumpers :roflmao: all for $50 to good a deal for me to pass up

OMG Dead lol 3 fatties and 3 dumpers LMAO :roflmao:

Also thank you for the pro tips!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:37 am

Boymom4 wrote:

Great deal! I saw Funko shop put the toilet ninjas up on their site. I might order a few and take advantage of the 3 for $30 deal they have going on too.

I notice they added them also. But I decided against ordering from there since GameStop has free shipping after $35. If you were already planing on ordering from there for their 3 for $30 deal, this is a great way to take advantage fo the shipping you were paying. I believe they don't have a limit on Paka Paka. \:D/

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 am

Ratattack wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

I notice they added them also. But I decided against ordering from there since GameStop has free shipping after $35. If you were already planing on ordering from there for their 3 for $30 deal, this is a great way to take advantage fo the shipping you were paying. I believe they don't have a limit on Paka Paka. \:D/

Limit 10 per order!
ImageImageImageImage

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Ratattack wrote:
divade23 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh! I'd like to hear how you display your Paka Paka. I'm slowly adding them to the collection; and very soon, I'll have a substantial amount worthy to display. \:D/

I have a small corner shelf and I put them on there by series. Also have a little shelf on way down my stairs that I just set them on. :)

Oh! I see.
Do you have any riser on the shelves, or do you directly display them on the shelves?

No risers. We do wanna get the glass shelves from ikea with risers tho for our pops. Minis would prob look great in those too.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:57 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

Limit 10 per order!

10 is way better than 3 at GameStop. I'd go for it! \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:59 am

divade23 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
divade23 wrote:I have a small corner shelf and I put them on there by series. Also have a little shelf on way down my stairs that I just set them on. :)

Oh! I see.

No risers. We do wanna get the glass shelves from ikea with risers tho for our pops. Minis would prob look great in those too.

Oh! I haven't seen risers at Ikea. I'll have to pay closer attention next time I go. I could use a few of those!

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:12 pm

Ratattack wrote:
divade23 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh! I see.

Oh! I haven't seen risers at Ikea. I'll have to pay closer attention next time I go. I could use a few of those!

Sorry I mean cabinets from ikea. I think risers I’ve seen are on amazon. :)
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:47 am

divade23 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
divade23 wrote:No risers. We do wanna get the glass shelves from ikea with risers tho for our pops. Minis would prob look great in those too.

Sorry I mean cabinets from ikea. I think risers I’ve seen are on amazon. :)

Oh! Actually that might work better for now. I believe Ikea is closed at the moment. Amazon will be the way to go. \:D/
Thanks for sharing. I'll search there. :bounce:

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:13 am

I wasn't going to go down this path...but I did! I bought 2 Paka Pakas from Gamestop today, and I have 6 coming to me from another Funatic....! What have I gotten myself into?? lol
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:21 am

Katers wrote:I wasn't going to go down this path...but I did! I bought 2 Paka Pakas from Gamestop today, and I have 6 coming to me from another Funatic....! What have I gotten myself into?? lol

MUAHAHA
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:49 am

Katers wrote:I wasn't going to go down this path...but I did! I bought 2 Paka Pakas from Gamestop today, and I have 6 coming to me from another Funatic....! What have I gotten myself into?? lol

My friend. You've gone down the rabbit whole. Prepare to be enchanted :D

Also, good luck with your pulls! \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:53 am

FunkOCD wrote:

MUAHAHA

I originally only aimed to collect Soda Kats; but after Toilet Ninjas were announced, I had to expand over to that line. Then when GameStop forced me to order from the other PakaPaka lines to meet free shipping, I couldn't help but to branch out even more lol ](*,)

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:15 pm

I started the same way as everyone else. :roflmao: I initially started collecting only Twisted Treats but since you can only get 3 of each line through Gamestop I branched out into all the other lines too :roflmao: But since I began j actually found 2 Dragons :D the Toilet Ninjas one and the Twisted Treats one :cheers:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:21 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I started the same way as everyone else. :roflmao: I initially started collecting only Twisted Treats but since you can only get 3 of each line through Gamestop I branched out into all the other lines too :roflmao: But since I began j actually found 2 Dragons :D the Toilet Ninjas one and the Twisted Treats one :cheers:

Wooooowwwwww
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:41 am

FunkOCD wrote:

MUAHAHA

I'd say this was your fault, but really, it's the fault of the broken Cookie Cat. If he'd stayed intact, I might have avoided this rabbit hole. But now I'm diving right in! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:42 am

Ratattack wrote:

I'm super excited and want them now! And they haven't even shipped yet....! ](*,)

Thanks! Crossing my fingers that they're adorable and not duplicates of each other!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:44 am

Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

MUAHAHA

I originally only aimed to collect Soda Kats; but after Toilet Ninjas were announced, I had to expand over to that line. Then when GameStop forced me to order from the other PakaPaka lines to meet free shipping, I couldn't help but to branch out even more lol ](*,)

Gamestop has a lot to answer for, don't they? I didn't even get free shipping as my excuse! Plus these darn things are just so cute!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:46 am

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:I started the same way as everyone else. :roflmao: I initially started collecting only Twisted Treats but since you can only get 3 of each line through Gamestop I branched out into all the other lines too :roflmao: But since I began j actually found 2 Dragons :D the Toilet Ninjas one and the Twisted Treats one :cheers:

Ok, no lie...the dragons are awesome, and tempting me to go for the other lines, too! NO! Don't do this to me! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:41 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I'm super excited and want them now! And they haven't even shipped yet....! ](*,)

Thanks! Crossing my fingers that they're adorable and not duplicates of each other!

If your order hasn't shipped yet, then I can only imagine will take even longer. I recently order some Toilet Ninjas from Funko Shop last Sunday. ](*,)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 am

Radical dude! \:D/

But some how I can't shake off that they might have switched our packages lol

Congrats dude! What crazy luck! I love these dragons. \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:45 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

MUAHAHA

I'd say this was your fault, but really, it's the fault of the broken Cookie Cat. If he'd stayed intact, I might have avoided this rabbit hole. But now I'm diving right in! \:D/

May I add, this might be a bottomless whole you dove into lol
But, I'm also here with you lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:47 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
MUAHAHA

Gamestop has a lot to answer for, don't they? I didn't even get free shipping as my excuse! Plus these darn things are just so cute!

They really are! But my favorite part is the story telling you can create when snapping some photos! \:D/
Also, they add just the right amount of flare to any photographs, specially food and/or Funko related. :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:49 am

Katers wrote:

Ok, no lie...the dragons are awesome, and tempting me to go for the other lines, too! NO! Don't do this to me! ](*,)

lol it's too late. You've already thought about it. Now sooner or later, you will hunt them down lol
I'm on the same boat as you though. So if you get any dragon doubles, please don't hesitate to let me know. I would like to trade you! \:D/

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:15 am

Awesome, congrats :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:16 am

Battastic wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
OH! How do you display the little figures? do you use little stands or risers? I don't have many mystery minis, but I'm starting to pile up on Paka Paka so I'd like to see the ways y'all are displaying them :freddy2: :bounce:

I currently have 2 display stands but working on more...too many minis lol
I use the Amiibo Mario level display & the OG Donkey Kong level display.
Picked up the Mario end level display at GS...on sale for $5!
Found the Donkey Kong display on Amazong for $15
These are made for Amiibos, so there is a circular hole set in the base, but you can easily position the minis just fine.

**Not my pics**

Fantastic display stands =D> =D> =D>

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:18 am

Battastic wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:That's awesome, congrats on the weirdough. That one is actually the one I want most (both versions) from the set. I didn't realize the body was a clear blue, it actually looks white in the glams so now I really want to see it in person.

Could never get my pic to load properly so I stole one from ebay lol

Congrats, looks great :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:06 pm

Katers wrote:

I only wanted the original green dragon which I own... Somewhere. Can't remember where I squirrelled him away to!
ImageImageImageImage

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Here's my haul:

ImageImageImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:57 am

FunkOCD wrote:Here's my haul:

Nice haul!
Instagram- calebshiny

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:22 am

Stat32111 wrote:

Nice haul!

Thanks but only one Chase though! :(
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:40 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

If your order hasn't shipped yet, then I can only imagine will take even longer. I recently order some Toilet Ninjas from Funko Shop last Sunday. ](*,)

It appears Gamestop is ON IT! Order has shipped and will hopefully be here by Friday! Munchies rabbit hole, here I come!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:44 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
MUAHAHA

May I add, this might be a bottomless whole you dove into lol
But, I'm also here with you lol

This is already better than the last true hole I went down in the mystery mini/blind bag route - Avengers Endgame was absolute insanity (2 hour drives to the North, South and West on consecutive weekends to hit up every Walmart and Target I could find!). This, I can only order online and I won't go crazy over since I can't shake them or pick out my own. Worst case, I figure I buy 1-2 when I can go up to Hollywood again. Which I will be more than happy to do once Hollywood is open again!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:48 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

They really are! But my favorite part is the story telling you can create when snapping some photos! \:D/
Also, they add just the right amount of flare to any photographs, specially food and/or Funko related. :bounce:

LOL, so true! When I was using my borrowed cookie cat for a photo shoot, I was sending my friends the photos I took for opinions. Who knew that raw cookie dough could look like fried chicken? lol Not quite the story I was going for! We had a lot of fun laughing over that one!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:54 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol it's too late. You've already thought about it. Now sooner or later, you will hunt them down lol
I'm on the same boat as you though. So if you get any dragon doubles, please don't hesitate to let me know. I would like to trade you! \:D/

Absolutely will let you (all of you!) know what I get when I get them! If I expand, I may wait for the cloud kats, and those Boo Hollow figures are definitely already calling to me! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Seriously....this is everyone's fault in here! I blame you ALL! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:56 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

I only wanted the original green dragon which I own... Somewhere. Can't remember where I squirrelled him away to!

Gotta keep him safe! Otherwise he might run off to hoard some gold, or steal a princess or something! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:59 am

Spoiler: show

Those look great, congrats!
Image ImageImage Image

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:46 am

InternationalPopper wrote:
Battastic wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
OH! How do you display the little figures? do you use little stands or risers? I don't have many mystery minis, but I'm starting to pile up on Paka Paka so I'd like to see the ways y'all are displaying them :freddy2: :bounce:

I currently have 2 display stands but working on more...too many minis lol
I use the Amiibo Mario level display & the OG Donkey Kong level display.
Picked up the Mario end level display at GS...on sale for $5!
Found the Donkey Kong display on Amazong for $15
These are made for Amiibos, so there is a circular hole set in the base, but you can easily position the minis just fine.

**Not my pics**

Fantastic display stands =D> =D> =D>

I've tried searching for these; but sadly, they are OOS on GS.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:48 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:

Hope you find it! The green Dragon is the first bonus figure I scored, and it came from my second Paka Paka and first Soda Kat.

Return to “Blind Bags”