Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:47 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Yay! So close! I can't wait for you to be complete on the munchies.

Ugh, me too! I want to finish so I can move on to the cloud cats, especially since their release date is so close! It's not looking great to finish before then, but I know it'll come soon!

As a reminder, I do have an extra White Tiger. If you order more Paka Paka in the future, we can always arrange a trade. I know our first attempt didn't workout. But maybe we can come up with something in the future. :freddy4:

Definitely something to keep in mind! Though of course if you find what you need in the meantime, I will totally understand! Gotta do what we gotta do to finish off our sets! ;-)
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:43 am

I ordered 18 Twisted Treats from GameStop. Still waiting for them to ship but really excited to see what I get :)

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
You never know - on the flip side of that, I had 4 things that were supposed to be here Tuesday - Thursday, and they all showed up today. So total agree on the "who knows" anymore! I'll hope it's no later than Wednesday, but sneak a few hopes in for tomorrow!

I keep checking my tracking lol
I did buy one more munchies paka paka from GS yesterday. I bought the Drizzt pop and needed to buy 3 paka paka to get the free shipping. 2 TN and one munchies. Maybe I'll get super lucky and pull the tiger for you :D

I'd have said good luck anyway, but doubly good luck now! You being you though, I'll hope you have better luck with the TN since YOU need those! But of course I'll cross my fingers for you no matter what!

I don't have anything scheduled for delivery right now. It's terrible. I might have to order something just because. lol

They pushed my delivery back to today so hopefully it actually shows up. I've been having really bad luck with UPS lately.
You should definitely order something lol
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:38 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
lol I don't think you did, but no worries either way! We've all got a bit of anonymity in here, don't we? I make assumptions too, based on profile pictures and names, and I'm sure I've gotten it wrong!

I chose my profile pic for my 2 MCU favorites. It was going to be that, or something HP, but this pic appealed to me more than the HP ones I was finding.

Ah! I'm glad to hear all is good.

Nice to hear you're an HP fan. Which is your Hogwarts house?

Proud Gryffindor with a Slytherin streak. Yours? I'm always interested to hear what houses other people claim, I feel like it tells you a lot about people.

Don't hate on my Hufflepuff self.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:56 am

RobinBear177 wrote:I ordered 18 Twisted Treats from GameStop. Still waiting for them to ship but really excited to see what I get :)

Good luck and hope you have better luck than I did yesterday. I ordered 3 just to include in my order for free shipping and all 3 were the common pink donut lol

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:19 pm

^^^Rough

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:22 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:I ordered 18 Twisted Treats from GameStop. Still waiting for them to ship but really excited to see what I get :)

Good luck and hope you have better luck than I did yesterday. I ordered 3 just to include in my order for free shipping and all 3 were the common pink donut lol

UGH. I hope you do much better with your next order.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:29 am

Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Thank you so much for the successful trade!
It was so nice of you to throw in a couple of Funko Hollywood Grand Opening wristbands and a Chase Pop Socket. :cheers:

Thanks to you, the TN set is nearly complete! :headbang:

How did I miss this post! Welcome! :D

:freddy4:

Again, Thank You so much! :cheers:

Glad I could help! :) Also, what's still missing?!
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:47 am

Oh, that's a great bunch to pull from - good luck! GS hasn't been having sales lately, so I haven't ordered any more from them. But I'm checking regularly....give me a sale!!!!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:50 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
I keep checking my tracking lol
I did buy one more munchies paka paka from GS yesterday. I bought the Drizzt pop and needed to buy 3 paka paka to get the free shipping. 2 TN and one munchies. Maybe I'll get super lucky and pull the tiger for you :D

I'd have said good luck anyway, but doubly good luck now! You being you though, I'll hope you have better luck with the TN since YOU need those! But of course I'll cross my fingers for you no matter what!

I don't have anything scheduled for delivery right now. It's terrible. I might have to order something just because. lol

They pushed my delivery back to today so hopefully it actually shows up. I've been having really bad luck with UPS lately.
You should definitely order something lol

BLEH. Hopefully when I scroll more, I see that you got some great stuff today!

Yeah....I'm thinking I definitely need to order something, too. Holding off until tomorrow, hoping for a sale. But don't think my willpower will last much longer than that!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:51 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Proud Gryffindor with a Slytherin streak. Yours? I'm always interested to hear what houses other people claim, I feel like it tells you a lot about people.

NEVER! Some of my most favorite people are Puffs! Such good people!! =D> :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:51 am

Boymom4 wrote:

OUCH. ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:12 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

UGH. I hope you do much better with your next order.

Thank you and me too lol

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:15 pm

Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

OUCH. ](*,)

I know, right. It definitely hurt a bit, hopefully next time it'll be better. I mean it can't get much worse than that lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:30 am

Boymom4 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:Good luck and hope you have better luck than I did yesterday. I ordered 3 just to include in my order for free shipping and all 3 were the common pink donut lol

OUCH. ](*,)

I know, right. It definitely hurt a bit, hopefully next time it'll be better. I mean it can't get much worse than that lol

Why would you taunt fate like that?? lol

I caved, ordered 3 Cloud Cats from Amazon. They're $1 more than GS, but with prime's free shipping, they actually ended up being $3 cheaper than GS. Now if GS would just have a SALE, that would be appreciated!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:18 pm

Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Katers wrote:
OUCH. ](*,)

I caved, ordered 3 Cloud Cats from Amazon. They're $1 more than GS, but with prime's free shipping, they actually ended up being $3 cheaper than GS. Now if GS would just have a SALE, that would be appreciated!

I think I’m in for a dry spell until Boo Hollow comes out. Not going to buy more of the existing lines and skipping on cloud kats.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Katers wrote:
OUCH. ](*,)

Oh darn you're right, I probably shouldn't have even spoken those words out loud lol
I didn't even think about that with Amazon. I also have prime so that's good to know. And yeah I'm with you bring on the sale GS [-o<

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:11 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

I think I’m in for a dry spell until Boo Hollow comes out. Not going to buy more of the existing lines and skipping on cloud kats.

I think I'll hold off on more cloud cats until I see them in person. Could go either way on them, but 5 (so far) won't break the bank. But I REALLY want those Boo Hollows! Need them sooner rather than later!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:13 am

Boymom4 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

Oh darn you're right, I probably shouldn't have even spoken those words out loud lol
I didn't even think about that with Amazon. I also have prime so that's good to know. And yeah I'm with you bring on the sale GS [-o<

Does it count as spoken aloud if it was typed? lol

You may not thank me for the Amazon, eventually! For now, though, with nothing else on the horizon, it's good to have as a backup!

Still no sale. SIGH!
Image ImageImage Image

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:05 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
lol I don't think you did, but no worries either way! We've all got a bit of anonymity in here, don't we? I make assumptions too, based on profile pictures and names, and I'm sure I've gotten it wrong!

I chose my profile pic for my 2 MCU favorites. It was going to be that, or something HP, but this pic appealed to me more than the HP ones I was finding.

Oh! Interesting to hear.

I'm a proud Slytherin. Mostly because I was also born in the year of the Snake, so I always thought it was very fitting.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:08 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ugh, me too! I want to finish so I can move on to the cloud cats, especially since their release date is so close! It's not looking great to finish before then, but I know it'll come soon!

As a reminder, I do have an extra White Tiger. If you order more Paka Paka in the future, we can always arrange a trade. I know our first attempt didn't workout. But maybe we can come up with something in the future. :freddy4:

Definitely something to keep in mind! Though of course if you find what you need in the meantime, I will totally understand! Gotta do what we gotta do to finish off our sets! ;-)

Sounds good!

I'll keep that in mind ;-)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:09 am

Good luck with those.

I'm impatiently waiting to see what you get. If you get doubles, please do let me know :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:14 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Aww! Never. Y'all are very joyful. Always good times. \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:16 am

Boymom4 wrote:

Ugh... I also have three of those. It was so underwhelming ](*,)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:18 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
How did I miss this post! Welcome! :D

I'm still missing the White Plunger Ninja and the Glow Gas Mask Ninja.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:22 am

Katers wrote:

Oh, that's a great bunch to pull from - good luck! GS hasn't been having sales lately, so I haven't ordered any more from them. But I'm checking regularly....give me a sale!!!!

I've noticed that too. Hoping GS comes up with a promotion soon. Hopefully for the Cloud Cats drop.

The last few I ordered where single orders attached to my Funko Shop orders because why not lol

No luck with those either though. ](*,)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:26 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

I definitely will not be skipping Cloud Kats; so if y'all need doubles, let me know \:D/

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:21 am

Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Both chases!
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:01 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Oh! Interesting to hear.

I'm a proud Slytherin. Mostly because I was also born in the year of the Snake, so I always thought it was very fitting.

You have to pay attention to signs like that! I grew up in a USC household, so was always surrounded by red and gold. Think that had just a bit to do with my initial house choice, but it's proven true more often than not!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:04 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've noticed that too. Hoping GS comes up with a promotion soon. Hopefully for the Cloud Cats drop.

The last few I ordered where single orders attached to my Funko Shop orders because why not lol

No luck with those either though. ](*,)

Still nothing. SIGH!

That's what I did with my last batch, and they actually came through for me with 2 1/18s . So I definitely can't complain too much about Funko purchased paka pakas - at least, not for a little bit!

My GS Cloud Cats order has shipped - hold on tight, the roller coaster is about to take off! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:09 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Both chases!

Isn't that how it always is?? ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Had pretty good luck with my order of 18. Out of all of them I got 13 different figures, almost the whole set. :)

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:08 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Had pretty good luck with my order of 18. Out of all of them I got 13 different figures, almost the whole set. :)

Awesome Score, congrats =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:12 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Had pretty good luck with my order of 18. Out of all of them I got 13 different figures, almost the whole set. :)

Awesome Score, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Wow super lucky!!!
ImageImageImageImage

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:48 pm

Congratulations. You did amazing.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:28 pm

AWESOME!! I'd say you definitely had some luck, congrats on the great pulls :)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:37 am

Spoiler: show

Nice, congrats!! Always exciting to have a good pull, especially one that includes a dragon! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:42 am

So, I got an order in today....and darnit, I like them more than I thought I would. Definitely in for the set!

Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:38 am

Well done!
I'm 1 away from being Twisted Treats complete.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:39 am

Katers wrote:So, I got an order in today....and darnit, I like them more than I thought I would. Definitely in for the set!

I was going to skip on this set but they look really good. Way better than the glams (in my opinion).
Now I'm tempted.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Return to “Blind Bags”