First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Popfanatics
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:02 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:They come up as "MM: F4 Fantastic Four 12pc EXCL"

Thanks for the info!! Will set preorder a case!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 6380
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:56 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:PID: 204237 for GameStop EXs


:cheers: solid intel, ty!
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby kihou » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:56 pm

Hopefully the Sues aren't hard to get! Please be OK ratios!
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:51 am

mongoose12 wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:PID: 204237 for GameStop EXs


:cheers: solid intel, ty!
Popfanatics wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:They come up as "MM: F4 Fantastic Four 12pc EXCL"

Thanks for the info!! Will set preorder a case!


Glad to help when I can
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
jesusunzueta89
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: Tijuana, Baja California
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:38 pm

asiantonystark wrote:DOOOOOOOOM!

Image


We need this in a MM and a POP Set
Image

User avatar
tgltuz
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby tgltuz » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:53 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:PID: 204237 for GameStop EXs


thanks! going to preorder some tomorrow to ensure my GameStop gets a case :)
ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
asiantonystark
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby asiantonystark » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:02 pm

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
asiantonystark wrote:DOOOOOOOOM!

Image


We need this in a MM and a POP Set


100% on board!
:freddy3: Ryan / asiantonystark
IG/Twitter: @asiantonystark

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

SDCC 2015 - 2019
Funko Fundays 2017 - 2019
Funky Hundo
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening

ISO: Iron Man Protos | Spastik Plastik

User avatar
Charger14
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:57 am
Location: CA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Charger14 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Have to get these for sure. I'm sure Disney will be introducing the Fantastic Four into the Marvel Universe soon.
WOBBLER WANT LIST:
GROOVY GHOULIES - MUST HAVE
HECKLE & JECKLE
20" GALACTUS
DC SUPERHEROES

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm

I gave y’all the GS PID and I still haven’t pre-ordered any. Need to get a move on before pre-order window closes. I have a feeling these might not be stocked so heavily like the Ghostbusters ones (where every GS got a case).
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Charger14 wrote:Have to get these for sure. I'm sure Disney will be introducing the Fantastic Four into the Marvel Universe soon.


that sounds like a word of warning to me, enjoy them now before they get Disneyed into oblivion and made unrecognizable lol

Jalapenopete
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Central Coast
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:32 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:Wow! some nice one! Might have to try my luck and hope to get the Dr Doom ones


I'm glad funko is making fantastic 4 minis I agree liking the dr doom minis and the silver surfer one !! Good luck
:freddy3:

Image

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:44 pm

Aren’t these coming out soon? I could’ve sworn they were coming out in November.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:16 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:Aren’t these coming out soon? I could’ve sworn they were coming out in November.


not sure, but I hope they come out soon. my collection needs more Super-Skrull!

SpastikGrl
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:49 pm

I keep coming back to these because they look so amazing

Funkofan21
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Funkofan21 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 pm

These are flat out cool. Love the silver surfer!
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:Aren’t these coming out soon? I could’ve sworn they were coming out in November.


not sure, but I hope they come out soon. my collection needs more Super-Skrull!


They're finally up on GS website: Mystery Mini: Fantastic Four Only at GameStop

Release date of 12/10/2019 ](*,)
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:29 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:Release date of 12/10/2019 ](*,)


right around the corner really. at least it's this year and not 2020.

Funko_boy13
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:01 am

Can’t wait for these guys definitely hope I can both versions of Silver Surfer and one of the Dr Dooms.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:02 pm

the more I look them over the more I think the Gamestop case is the best set, though I do really like the Trench coat Ben.

Funkofan21
Posts: 564
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Funkofan21 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Mr Yac wrote:the more I look them over the more I think the Gamestop case is the best set, though I do really like the Trench coat Ben.

I think so too. The Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer poses put it over the top...but that trench coat Thing is so freaking cool!
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
FunkoAlphaBravo
Posts: 710
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Thanks for the info!! I’m going to need them all!!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
Image Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Funkofan21 wrote:I think so too. The Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer poses put it over the top...but that trench coat Thing is so freaking cool!


yeah, I think the crossed arms works better for Doom and I like the slightly translucent Sue over the all invisible while on the flipside I prefer the fully flamed Johnny.

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 10268
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:Release date of 12/10/2019 ](*,)


right around the corner really. at least it's this year and not 2020.


Stoked for these!! :compress: :cheers: :compress:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
FunkoLoco
Posts: 1175
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:41 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby FunkoLoco » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:09 pm

i'd love to get at least 1 of each of the F4. hehe
ImageImage

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:10 am

FunkoLoco wrote:i'd love to get at least 1 of each of the F4. hehe


fingers crossed it's a 1/12 set.

User avatar
RobinBear177
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:55 am

I kind of hope there are some rares but 1/12 is fine by me also
Image

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:59 am

RobinBear177 wrote:I kind of hope there are some rares but 1/12 is fine by me also


Yeah, I need some rares. No fun hunting if they're all 1/12.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
FunkoLoco
Posts: 1175
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:41 pm
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:34 am

Mr Yac wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:i'd love to get at least 1 of each of the F4. hehe


fingers crossed it's a 1/12 set.


Hoping that it is as well. :freddy2:
ImageImage

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby franzsy0519 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:06 pm

I'd like some rares in the set, but not with four 1/6 minis lol

2 x 1/72
2 x 1/36
4 x 1/24
5 x 1/12
2 x 1/6

Would be the perfect ratio template, I would say.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:38 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:2 x 1/6

Would be the perfect ratio template, I would say.


you can never achieve perfection with even a single 1/6 lol

i'll never understand why folks want to make these things harder to get, sure I get the thrill of opening a 1/72, but I get the soul crushing disappointment of opening your 10th dupe even more .

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:2 x 1/6

Would be the perfect ratio template, I would say.


you can never achieve perfection with even a single 1/6 lol

i'll never understand why folks want to make these things harder to get, sure I get the thrill of opening a 1/72, but I get the soul crushing disappointment of opening your 10th dupe even more .


Point taken lol I knew someone would point out the 1/6 I left there haha. Well it's a high risk, high reward kind of thing, can't be rewarded with the joy of getting a 1/72 without a few dupes along the way lol
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:08 pm

These aren't 1/12 sets but the exclusives (at least for Target) are low ratio so should be easy to find. The 72s are the same in the common and Target sets.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:38 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:These aren't 1/12 sets but the exclusives (at least for Target) are low ratio so should be easy to find. The 72s are the same in the common and Target sets.


where'd you see the ratios? care to share the exact numbers please? :D

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:These aren't 1/12 sets but the exclusives (at least for Target) are low ratio so should be easy to find. The 72s are the same in the common and Target sets.


where'd you see the ratios? care to share the exact numbers please? :D


Seen some screenshots that leaked. The 3 Target EXs are 1/6.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4086
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:20 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
Seen some screenshots that leaked. The 3 Target EXs are 1/6.


1/6 the scourge of mystery mini collecting. as long as Super-Skrull isn't the 1/72 I can still remain excited for this set :-/

Jortega321
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:31 am
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Jortega321 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:31 pm

They look great!

User avatar
Typale
Posts: 1130
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:56 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby Typale » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm

I just need me a doctor doom!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

User avatar
billydarector
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:51 am

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby billydarector » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:21 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:I'd like some rares in the set, but not with four 1/6 minis lol

2 x 1/72
2 x 1/36
4 x 1/24
5 x 1/12
2 x 1/6

Would be the perfect ratio template, I would say.



I see your ratio and raise you my preferred set:


2 1/72
2 1/36
4 1/24
9 1/12
0 1/6
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 3850
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:24 am

These look super sick!

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: First look for the Fantastic 4 MM!

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:01 pm

billydarector wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:I'd like some rares in the set, but not with four 1/6 minis lol

2 x 1/72
2 x 1/36
4 x 1/24
5 x 1/12
2 x 1/6

Would be the perfect ratio template, I would say.



I see your ratio and raise you my preferred set:


2 1/72
2 1/36
4 1/24
9 1/12
0 1/6


Common set:
4 1/6
2 1/12
2 1/24
2 1/36
2 1/72

And GS had today as date F4 but I think these are just hitting the warehouses, not stores.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users