Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Kal-El-051

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:52 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
It was not untouched, but I still took the chance and bought the middles from the bottom. Scored Hulk (last common I needed) and another Deadpool. Oh well, worth a try! And they were essentially free thanks to hot cash!

Well, at least you got one you needed and and it didn’t cost a whole lot. Congrats!

Thanks! Gotta love hot cash! It probably helped that the mini box got pushed behind some pops, too!

That is always helpful! Love finding stuff buried/hidden.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Too late, I bought it all! Might as well stay home now..! lol

Just send me all the stuff you bought me then lol

Well, they've probably restocked since then...? There's probably something for you to buy now!

lol how the story has changed!
Hopefully they have some stuff today.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:08 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Well, at least you got one you needed and and it didn’t cost a whole lot. Congrats!

Thanks! Gotta love hot cash! It probably helped that the mini box got pushed behind some pops, too!

I honestly thought someone had bought them all, but got curious and started to dig. Worth it! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:09 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Just send me all the stuff you bought me then lol

Well, they've probably restocked since then...? There's probably something for you to buy now!

lol it had to, my budget can't afford us both! Our taste is too good!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was able to get 1 out of the 2 things I needed so it was a good day.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I honestly thought someone had bought them all, but got curious and started to dig. Worth it! :cheers:

Oh wow! I don’t think I would have dug personally. I usually go face value at Hot Topic and call it a day.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:11 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

YAY! That is a good day, indeed! I'm already in HT withdrawls, probably won't see it until the end of the week if I go for the ECCC exclusives! And I doubt they'll restock the venom minis between now and then.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:12 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Oh wow! I don’t think I would have dug personally. I usually go face value at Hot Topic and call it a day.

I have to be sufficiently motivated to go digging....the thought of trade bait for those WM exclusives was sufficient! Too bad it didn't work out that way, but that's just the joy of the hunt!
Image ImageImage Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

YAY! That is a good day, indeed! I'm already in HT withdrawls, probably won't see it until the end of the week if I go for the ECCC exclusives! And I doubt they'll restock the venom minis between now and then.

I wonder if they will show up in stores on Thursday or Friday
I know Target and BN are doing Thursday releases.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:29 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have to be sufficiently motivated to go digging....the thought of trade bait for those WM exclusives was sufficient! Too bad it didn't work out that way, but that's just the joy of the hunt!

I hear ya on that trade bait. I heard Barnes was getting them in and hit up every store around me. Pulled another Loki and a couple of x-23’s.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:01 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I wonder if they will show up in stores on Thursday or Friday
I know Target and BN are doing Thursday releases.

I'm sure they will! I wonder if any of us will remember to look? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:02 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I hear ya on that trade bait. I heard Barnes was getting them in and hit up every store around me. Pulled another Loki and a couple of x-23’s.

Wow, congrats! I'll have to try my B&Ns tomorrow, see what I can find! Great idea!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:13 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Wow, congrats! I'll have to try my B&Ns tomorrow, see what I can find! Great idea!

Hope you were able to get out and find some of the good ones.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:23 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I appreciate the hopes, but alas, fail...! Found a case with 1 missing...did my best guess work, and managed to pull....Captain America! On the bright side though, we found Soda can Big Boys though, so my friend and I each bought one! Was beginning to think we'd never see those in store anywhere, so that was exciting!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I appreciate the hopes, but alas, fail...! Found a case with 1 missing...did my best guess work, and managed to pull....Captain America! On the bright side though, we found Soda can Big Boys though, so my friend and I each bought one! Was beginning to think we'd never see those in store anywhere, so that was exciting!

Well at least it wasn’t a complete waste of time. Did you guys get a chase soda? A couple boxes of Walmart minis have hit my area but i missed them due to to my travels to Everett.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:35 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Well at least it wasn’t a complete waste of time. Did you guys get a chase soda? A couple boxes of Walmart minis have hit my area but i missed them due to to my travels to Everett.

Nope, standard Big Boy. Still lots of fun to get though! Looking forward to bringing him to work to show my coworkers once things calm down a bit. Shame about the WM minis, hopefully either a restock or other WMs happen for you! Good luck!!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:44 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Nope, standard Big Boy. Still lots of fun to get though! Looking forward to bringing him to work to show my coworkers once things calm down a bit. Shame about the WM minis, hopefully either a restock or other WMs happen for you! Good luck!!

I hope so as well. Thankfully it will only take one, untouched, box to get the ones I need.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:06 am

Has anyone seen the Walmart exclusives popping up anywhere yet?

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:35 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:Has anyone seen the Walmart exclusives popping up anywhere yet?

None around me so far

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:40 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I hope so as well. Thankfully it will only take one, untouched, box to get the ones I need.

Are the WM exclusives 1/12? I haven't seen the back of a box, so wasn't sure what my chances were!
Image ImageImage Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am

I saw someone posted that they found the WM venonmized minis at their Walmart.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:25 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Are the WM exclusives 1/12? I haven't seen the back of a box, so wasn't sure what my chances were!

2 of them are 1/12 and glow Thanos is 1/6

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:53 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I know it's tough with all this quarantine stuff but anyone seen any WM exclusives yet in socal yet?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:30 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Punisher and glow Captain Marvel are 1/12 and Glow Thanos is 1/6.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:30 am

billydarector wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I know it's tough with all this quarantine stuff but anyone seen any WM exclusives yet in socal yet?

Only one’s I have seen have been in Utah so far.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:30 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

That's unusually kind of them! Last couple of WM mini sets that I had to stock were for 1/72s! Here's hoping I can find a case and just buy it and be done! Thanks for the info!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:39 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
billydarector wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm kind of hoping that they hold off on doing any more releases of these for a bit! Not going to stress about it though - what will be will be!!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:41 am

Katers wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's unusually kind of them! Last couple of WM mini sets that I had to stock were for 1/72s! Here's hoping I can find a case and just buy it and be done! Thanks for the info!

Very kind of them after the Spider-Man Far From Home box people had to track down.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:42 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
billydarector wrote:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm kind of hoping that they hold off on doing any more releases of these for a bit! Not going to stress about it though - what will be will be!!

Hold off on doing more venom minis? Or minis in general?

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:

Very kind of them after the Spider-Man Far From Home box people had to track down.

Ugh, don't remind me of those, I've still only seen 2 cases out of all the zillions of WMs I've gone to. And both were picked over before I got to them. Hoping that these will be kinder to me!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:42 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Oh, never hold off on doing more minis, any minis. Just hold off on stocking them on the shelves that I can't get to! lol Put them out once we've been released into the wilds again!
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Ugh, don't remind me of those, I've still only seen 2 cases out of all the zillions of WMs I've gone to. And both were picked over before I got to them. Hoping that these will be kinder to me!

The WMs by me all received them but way late. All have been picked through at this point.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:45 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh, never hold off on doing more minis, any minis. Just hold off on stocking them on the shelves that I can't get to! lol Put them out once we've been released into the wilds again!

Ah yes, that would be very awesome of them. I would appreciate that as well at this point.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

The WMs by me all received them but way late. All have been picked through at this point.

Mine never got them, and the 2 I saw were not super-local. Think if I end up with them it'll be via trade at this point, if even that. Not going to stress about that particular set, I got the ones I REALLY wanted!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:52 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Ah yes, that would be very awesome of them. I would appreciate that as well at this point.

I ran out to WM tonight - told myself it was because I needed cream cheese. WHICH I FORGOT... ](*,) . They also had no minis, so that was a completely wasted trip. At least I came home with brownie mix, so the night wasn't a total fail. Just mostly! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:01 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Mine never got them, and the 2 I saw were not super-local. Think if I end up with them it'll be via trade at this point, if even that. Not going to stress about that particular set, I got the ones I REALLY wanted!

There were only a few i was looking for out of that set. Thankfully none of them were Walmart exclusives.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I ran out to WM tonight - told myself it was because I needed cream cheese. WHICH I FORGOT... ](*,) . They also had no minis, so that was a completely wasted trip. At least I came home with brownie mix, so the night wasn't a total fail. Just mostly! lol

Well for the right person brownie mix can make all your sorrows go away. lol

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:47 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

There were only a few i was looking for out of that set. Thankfully none of them were Walmart exclusives.

Agreed! My must haves were loki, rocket and groot. X-23 would be an added bonus but not a must have.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:46 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I would've liked to finish them off if I could, but after the insanity I put myself through with the endgame set, I went more with a "what will be will be" approach for that set. I choose to believe that fate will bring them to me someday!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:50 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Well for the right person brownie mix can make all your sorrows go away. lol

They will certainly have to console me when I do not go hunting this coming weekend, AGAIN. Gah...! I want life to go back to normal! I really hope, at some point, that I can find that glow Captain Marvel, that's the one I want the most!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”