Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
tgltuz wrote:

unfortunately not, I just don't count Walmart until I actually see them in my area. there's too many sets that I just don't see that I don't count. If I see them pop up on ebay for reasonable prices I'll get em after giving it some time for them to make it to my area. I still haven't seen spiderman far from home minis get to my area yet :(


Ugh, I feel your pain! Not sure why WM is so hard! It's obviously do-able (thank you, Target!), but WM is always a disaster for minis! I'm not holding out a lot of hope (seriously, like 5%!) to see these anywhere other than ebay. Bleh!

On the bright side though, my local comic dealer got in a full set of these - cases A-F. He still had an untouched case F, where I (after some fails, thank you Deadpool, Captain Marvel and Black Panther) managed to pull an X-23! At least I also still needed Black Panther. And then the case he had out had (with 1 missing) had Loki! Score!!! Thanks to some trades, I scored the GITD Hulk and GS Rocket, so now it would just be common Hulk and those WM ones if I want to try to finish. Not bad at all for a set I really didn't think I could find!


Nice scores! I wish my Comic shop ordered like that. They usually order one case total and call it good.


I was really surprised he'd gotten a full case! Glad though that it was a set I wanted some from though - minis are a relatively new thing for him, and I want to encourage this habit! Worked out for both of us this round! And they must be doing well since he's on the 3rd open case on the counter!
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:31 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ugh, I feel your pain! Not sure why WM is so hard! It's obviously do-able (thank you, Target!), but WM is always a disaster for minis! I'm not holding out a lot of hope (seriously, like 5%!) to see these anywhere other than ebay. Bleh!

On the bright side though, my local comic dealer got in a full set of these - cases A-F. He still had an untouched case F, where I (after some fails, thank you Deadpool, Captain Marvel and Black Panther) managed to pull an X-23! At least I also still needed Black Panther. And then the case he had out had (with 1 missing) had Loki! Score!!! Thanks to some trades, I scored the GITD Hulk and GS Rocket, so now it would just be common Hulk and those WM ones if I want to try to finish. Not bad at all for a set I really didn't think I could find!


Nice scores! I wish my Comic shop ordered like that. They usually order one case total and call it good.


I was really surprised he'd gotten a full case! Glad though that it was a set I wanted some from though - minis are a relatively new thing for him, and I want to encourage this habit! Worked out for both of us this round! And they must be doing well since he's on the 3rd open case on the counter!


Good for him! Love seeing small business selling through their stuff. It’s good for all parties involved all the way around.
Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:36 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Nice scores! I wish my Comic shop ordered like that. They usually order one case total and call it good.


I was really surprised he'd gotten a full case! Glad though that it was a set I wanted some from though - minis are a relatively new thing for him, and I want to encourage this habit! Worked out for both of us this round! And they must be doing well since he's on the 3rd open case on the counter!


Good for him! Love seeing small business selling through their stuff. It’s good for all parties involved all the way around.


Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!
Image

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby TheStephil » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:14 pm

I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
billydarector
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:51 am

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby billydarector » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Any sightings of these yet at Walmart? Or any UPS/SKus?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:35 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I was really surprised he'd gotten a full case! Glad though that it was a set I wanted some from though - minis are a relatively new thing for him, and I want to encourage this habit! Worked out for both of us this round! And they must be doing well since he's on the 3rd open case on the counter!


Good for him! Love seeing small business selling through their stuff. It’s good for all parties involved all the way around.


Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!


Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.
Image
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:36 pm

TheStephil wrote:I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.


Nice pickup! Love seeing this kind of stuff!
Image
Image

User avatar
AnyGivenFunko
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:51 pm

billydarector wrote:Any sightings of these yet at Walmart? Or any UPS/SKus?

'
I've only seen "Birds of Prey" and "Trolls" so far.
Dennis
IG: anygivenfunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars, Naruto, Attack on Titans, Ad Icons, and Master of the Universe

Image

Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:54 am

TheStephil wrote:I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.


That's really cool of the vendor, what a steal! I'll keep an eye out for your missing minis, might get lucky! Not on punisher though, since my WMs seem to hate minis lately!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:55 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Good for him! Love seeing small business selling through their stuff. It’s good for all parties involved all the way around.


Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!


Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.


I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:56 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
billydarector wrote:Any sightings of these yet at Walmart? Or any UPS/SKus?

'
I've only seen "Birds of Prey" and "Trolls" so far.


I cannot stop calling the Birds of Prey minis "Angry chickens" in my head...! Anyone else? lol
Image

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby LatinFunko » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:14 am

billydarector wrote:Any sightings of these yet at Walmart? Or any UPS/SKus?


Nothing out here. They just got Rise of Skywalker minis recently tho. That's how behind Walmart is. lol
Image :wwe5: Image


Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:17 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!


Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.


I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!


The thought of possibly passing on that X-23 or Loki wouldn’t allow me leave that case untouched.
Image
Image

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby franzsy0519 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:26 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Exactly, especially since he has that pop problem of them sitting around for awhile. Hoping that they get cleared out a bit during FCBD with the crowds, and we can get some new stuff in!

In an unrelated note, for those still looking - my HT had 1 untouched case, and a partial case out today. Definitely worth checking there, especially since it's time to earn Hot Cash!


Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.


I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!


If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

User avatar
L3g3nD33
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:36 pm

I need to find some untouched cases. Only one so far and its been slim pickings since.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2020

Image

User avatar
Indy Viper
Posts: 1325
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Indy Viper » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.


Ah yes, good call! Surprised it’s hit there before Barnes and Noble.
Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:17 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.


I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!


The thought of possibly passing on that X-23 or Loki wouldn’t allow me leave that case untouched.


](*,) , why're you putting these thoughts in my head? I'll go back on Thursday, see if it's still untouched. lol
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:18 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Wow, an untouched case at this point? That’s a rare sighting. I would be hitting them up if it was local.


I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!


If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.


Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.


Ah yes, good call! Surprised it’s hit there before Barnes and Noble.


Seriously! Nothing at B&N last weekend when I went to check. Good to know about Michaels though, maybe I'll try them tomorrow. No one at Michael's cares if I use a scale! Not that it helps much with the bobble heads, I still end up with random duplicates that I was sure was something else!
Image

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby TheStephil » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.


That's really cool of the vendor, what a steal! I'll keep an eye out for your missing minis, might get lucky! Not on punisher though, since my WMs seem to hate minis lately!


I only want Punisher if I got the other two so I could be complete.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8746
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:28 pm

Whaaaat Michael’s is getting them?! Definitely need to go take a look tomorrow.
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:14 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!


The thought of possibly passing on that X-23 or Loki wouldn’t allow me leave that case untouched.


](*,) , why're you putting these thoughts in my head? I'll go back on Thursday, see if it's still untouched. lol


Haha! Maybe i am doing you a favor. I would be amazed if it’s still untouched when you go back. Good luck!
Image
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:14 am

Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I was really tempted, but the store was crowded and I would just be going for trades at this point. And with the bobble heads making weights hard to judge, I just didn't want to take the chance! I may have to go back though, if it keeps bugging me not to know!


If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.


Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!


Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.
Image
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:15 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.


Ah yes, good call! Surprised it’s hit there before Barnes and Noble.


Seriously! Nothing at B&N last weekend when I went to check. Good to know about Michaels though, maybe I'll try them tomorrow. No one at Michael's cares if I use a scale! Not that it helps much with the bobble heads, I still end up with random duplicates that I was sure was something else!


You and i both. Thankfully these duplicates are easy to gift away and people love them.
Image
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2658
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:59 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Fyi, I just spotted a fresh case of these at Michael’s. Hadn’t seen anyone mention finding them there yet.


Ah yes, good call! Surprised it’s hit there before Barnes and Noble.

Very surprised :eek: :eek: :eek:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby TheStephil » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:03 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.


Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!


Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.


Oh it's Hot Cash time? i have some stuff to buy.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
AnyGivenFunko
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Come on Walmart!
Dennis
IG: anygivenfunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars, Naruto, Attack on Titans, Ad Icons, and Master of the Universe

Image

Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:37 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:I was at a local pop swap event and someone had pulled a loki the night before and brought it to sell. He sold him to me for $10 because my husband and I collect the line. It was a nice gesture.
I am not collecting the glow variants but I am missing X-23, Blank Panther and Punisher.


That's really cool of the vendor, what a steal! I'll keep an eye out for your missing minis, might get lucky! Not on punisher though, since my WMs seem to hate minis lately!


I only want Punisher if I got the other two so I could be complete.


lol , and I really only want GITD Captain Marvel to call it complete!

Someone in one of the FB groups has all 3 on offer for one of the minis I have in my trade pile. Trying to decide if I want to offer up my trade for them...so much pressure! Is it worth it to be done with this set...? Or would I rather complete a different one at a later date? Decisions, decisions! ](*,)
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:38 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
The thought of possibly passing on that X-23 or Loki wouldn’t allow me leave that case untouched.


](*,) , why're you putting these thoughts in my head? I'll go back on Thursday, see if it's still untouched. lol


Haha! Maybe i am doing you a favor. I would be amazed if it’s still untouched when you go back. Good luck!


It was not untouched, but I still took the chance and bought the middles from the bottom. Scored Hulk (last common I needed) and another Deadpool. Oh well, worth a try! And they were essentially free thanks to hot cash!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:39 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
If it was a truly untouched case, you could pick off the four middle ones. Though chances are that it's been mixed around by random passers-by already.


Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!


Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.


It did, I just hadn't been paying attention! And now all my hot cash is gone until next round!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:41 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Ah yes, good call! Surprised it’s hit there before Barnes and Noble.


Seriously! Nothing at B&N last weekend when I went to check. Good to know about Michaels though, maybe I'll try them tomorrow. No one at Michael's cares if I use a scale! Not that it helps much with the bobble heads, I still end up with random duplicates that I was sure was something else!


You and i both. Thankfully these duplicates are easy to gift away and people love them.


So true, I have people just offering to take this batch off my hands. Which is much appreciated, my duplicate pile doesn't need to get any bigger!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:41 am

TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!


Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.


Oh it's Hot Cash time? i have some stuff to buy.


Too late, I bought it all! Might as well stay home now..! lol
Image

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4867
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby TheStephil » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:22 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.


Oh it's Hot Cash time? i have some stuff to buy.


Too late, I bought it all! Might as well stay home now..! lol


Just send me all the stuff you bought me then lol
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:28 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Not a bad plan. Going to have to check and see when Hot Cash kicks in though!


Did your hot cash not start today? My stores had it in full swing.


Oh it's Hot Cash time? i have some stuff to buy.


Sadly, I don’t have anything to buy right now. I was hoping some sodas would come in to my store but they haven’t stocked any.
Image
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
](*,) , why're you putting these thoughts in my head? I'll go back on Thursday, see if it's still untouched. lol


Haha! Maybe i am doing you a favor. I would be amazed if it’s still untouched when you go back. Good luck!


It was not untouched, but I still took the chance and bought the middles from the bottom. Scored Hulk (last common I needed) and another Deadpool. Oh well, worth a try! And they were essentially free thanks to hot cash!


Well, at least you got one you needed and and it didn’t cost a whole lot. Congrats!
Image
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Kal-El-051 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:30 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Seriously! Nothing at B&N last weekend when I went to check. Good to know about Michaels though, maybe I'll try them tomorrow. No one at Michael's cares if I use a scale! Not that it helps much with the bobble heads, I still end up with random duplicates that I was sure was something else!


You and i both. Thankfully these duplicates are easy to gift away and people love them.


So true, I have people just offering to take this batch off my hands. Which is much appreciated, my duplicate pile doesn't need to get any bigger!


I don’t have many duplicates. The kids take them all or they end up with friends randomly.
Image
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:58 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Oh it's Hot Cash time? i have some stuff to buy.


Too late, I bought it all! Might as well stay home now..! lol


Just send me all the stuff you bought me then lol


Well, they've probably restocked since then...? There's probably something for you to buy now!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:04 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Haha! Maybe i am doing you a favor. I would be amazed if it’s still untouched when you go back. Good luck!


It was not untouched, but I still took the chance and bought the middles from the bottom. Scored Hulk (last common I needed) and another Deadpool. Oh well, worth a try! And they were essentially free thanks to hot cash!


Well, at least you got one you needed and and it didn’t cost a whole lot. Congrats!


Thanks! Gotta love hot cash! It probably helped that the mini box got pushed behind some pops, too!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4442
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:05 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
You and i both. Thankfully these duplicates are easy to gift away and people love them.


So true, I have people just offering to take this batch off my hands. Which is much appreciated, my duplicate pile doesn't need to get any bigger!


I don’t have many duplicates. The kids take them all or they end up with friends randomly.


You're so good! =D>
Image


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users