Pint Size Heroes

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:49 am

Is it just me or do Funko seem to be making less Pint size heroes?

I quite liked them!
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4168
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby lavery01 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:03 pm

I think we get them more often than not. Didn’t we just get some new avengers ones? lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
Jade-Rex
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Jade-Rex » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:35 pm

They seem to like them for advent calendars which makes sense but I would still like more. They're super cute and the small size works for me. Some anime PSH would probably do really well!
Image
Pop count: 277
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo, more Wetmore Forest
ISO: Picklez and Chester holo cards

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8844
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:They seem to like them for advent calendars which makes sense but I would still like more. They're super cute and the small size works for me. Some anime PSH would probably do really well!


So the latest advent calendar figures weren't actually PSH, but they are quite similar.
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4938
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby TheStephil » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:02 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:They seem to like them for advent calendars which makes sense but I would still like more. They're super cute and the small size works for me. Some anime PSH would probably do really well!


So the latest advent calendar figures weren't actually PSH, but they are quite similar.


They were between a PPK and an PSH in my opinion.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Jade-Rex
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:12 am

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Jade-Rex » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:46 pm

TheStephil wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:They seem to like them for advent calendars which makes sense but I would still like more. They're super cute and the small size works for me. Some anime PSH would probably do really well!


So the latest advent calendar figures weren't actually PSH, but they are quite similar.


They were between a PPK and an PSH in my opinion.


The marvel one was like the pen toppers but the fortnite was psh right?
Image
Pop count: 277
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo, more Wetmore Forest
ISO: Picklez and Chester holo cards

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:47 pm

TheStephil wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:They seem to like them for advent calendars which makes sense but I would still like more. They're super cute and the small size works for me. Some anime PSH would probably do really well!


So the latest advent calendar figures weren't actually PSH, but they are quite similar.


They were between a PPK and an PSH in my opinion.


i thought they were PPKs (just without the actual K) lol
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
jandkstuff
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby jandkstuff » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:03 pm

I LOVED the pint size heroes and wish they would make more.
Hi, I'm Karyn! Nice to meet you. :-)

User avatar
Neuron
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:30 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Neuron » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:32 am

Yea! I thought the pint size are cute..but i dont see new series anymore.
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award
Posts: 4008
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:54 am

Same thing with Dorbz and Rock Candy :( I adored them so much.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bové (AKA the Pennywise cosplayer at Funko Fundays)! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Minyinz610
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Minyinz610 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:40 pm

lavery01 wrote:I think we get them more often than not. Didn’t we just get some new avengers ones? lol


I didn’t realize they were still making the psh. I haven’t seen them for a little while. Glad to hear Funko is still making them.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:40 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:Same thing with Dorbz and Rock Candy :( I adored them so much.



I actually really like dorbz but to be honest I hardly ever see them in shops- even when I started collecting Funko like 4 years ago- and so never really got any dorbz because I could never find them here in the UK very easily.

It’s a shame really...
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Pryde72 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:22 pm

I can’t comment on the fortnight advent calendar l, but the Harry Potter and Marvel were somewhere between a mystery mini size, and a PSH.

I love PSH and hope the line isn’t gone for good.

DC heroes, Star Wars and even LoTR would be sensational additions

User avatar
Neuron
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:30 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Neuron » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:23 am

Still hoping for some mega dorbz for characters like armoured batman or hulkbuster
Image
ImageImage

luckysalt
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby luckysalt » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:14 am

Regarding PSH. The only new sets since summer 2017 were the Marvel Xmas set when they released 6 Xmas holiday themed ones at December 2018. They also released the Fornite ones in Jan 2019 and then the Fortnite Advent Calender around October 2019. As far as the normal 24 set boxes with 2 sets of 12 in a box, there's been nothing since Summer 2017 which was the Marvel 10 year anniversary set. So it's not looking good for the future of the line.

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:50 am

luckysalt wrote:Regarding PSH. The only new sets since summer 2017 were the Marvel Xmas set when they released 6 Xmas holiday themed ones at December 2018. They also released the Fornite ones in Jan 2019 and then the Fortnite Advent Calender around October 2019. As far as the normal 24 set boxes with 2 sets of 12 in a box, there's been nothing since Summer 2017 which was the Marvel 10 year anniversary set. So it's not looking good for the future of the line.


That's a shame!
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4913
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Valde » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:08 am

Bring them back, I liked the multi packs that they did at Target and the Fortnite style 2 packs. With the bags I saw busted open or crinkled bags which means people felt them up so much to find the ones they wanted. Just let us see what we get and let it be over.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 am

Valde wrote:Bring them back, I liked the multi packs that they did at Target and the Fortnite style 2 packs. With the bags I saw busted open or crinkled bags which means people felt them up so much to find the ones they wanted. Just let us see what we get and let it be over.


Yeah the "blind" aspect of them was the only reason i dint buy more (and subsequently not getting all the ones i wanted due to fear of getting more doubles)
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:49 am

Yea I’m quite surprised they never did Hp psh line or a lotr psh line...in understand why no Star Wars because they wouldn’t be able to get the bases on them to fulfill licensing agreements but some of their other most popular lines like anime for example....
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos.
Been collecting since 2016. FoTW Feb 2018. Check out my toy photography on Instagram!

Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm

gunner jed wrote:
Valde wrote:Bring them back, I liked the multi packs that they did at Target and the Fortnite style 2 packs. With the bags I saw busted open or crinkled bags which means people felt them up so much to find the ones they wanted. Just let us see what we get and let it be over.


Yeah the "blind" aspect of them was the only reason i dint buy more (and subsequently not getting all the ones i wanted due to fear of getting more doubles)


My HT let me feel all the bags LOL
Image
Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:41 pm

I really liked the line, but like most non-pop lines I don't think PSH did very well in the mainstream. Most people probably felt they were too expensive for their size and only bought them if they were on sale, unless they were collectors. And I think a lot of people would get turned off on buying baggies of them once you could see that they had been felt up by a lot of people. I feel that PSHs would do better being sold as full sets or not as blind bags.
Image

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:44 am

dexiesmom wrote:I really liked the line, but like most non-pop lines I don't think PSH did very well in the mainstream. Most people probably felt they were too expensive for their size and only bought them if they were on sale, unless they were collectors. And I think a lot of people would get turned off on buying baggies of them once you could see that they had been felt up by a lot of people. I feel that PSHs would do better being sold as full sets or not as blind bags.



What was the price like in America?

in the UK, yeah the price was really bad- most shops sold them for £5 which is ridiculous given you can get a pop for £10. There was one shop that did them for £3 which is where i got them from. Recently i've found one site selling some of the older ones for £1 each which is really good value though!
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2455
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby kihou » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:32 pm

gunner jed wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I really liked the line, but like most non-pop lines I don't think PSH did very well in the mainstream. Most people probably felt they were too expensive for their size and only bought them if they were on sale, unless they were collectors. And I think a lot of people would get turned off on buying baggies of them once you could see that they had been felt up by a lot of people. I feel that PSHs would do better being sold as full sets or not as blind bags.



What was the price like in America?

in the UK, yeah the price was really bad- most shops sold them for £5 which is ridiculous given you can get a pop for £10. There was one shop that did them for £3 which is where i got them from. Recently i've found one site selling some of the older ones for £1 each which is really good value though!

I believe the usual price around here was $4 a piece. I agree the price point was perceived as a bit high for the product for non-collectors. They also were typically in with other small packaged toys that were only like $2-4 so they had more competition for what they were. And people stole them a lot (at Toys R Us you would usually just find the wrappers left and people had taken the figure out).
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
k05cube
Posts: 1300
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby k05cube » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:30 pm

I liked them too. Was still hoping for psh Star Wars lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!
Image

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:59 am

k05cube wrote:I liked them too. Was still hoping for psh Star Wars lol



That would be hard to do with bases!
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
k05cube
Posts: 1300
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby k05cube » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:58 pm

gunner jed wrote:
k05cube wrote:I liked them too. Was still hoping for psh Star Wars lol



That would be hard to do with bases!


Dorbz didn’t had bases so psh should be without as well? lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!
Image

User avatar
gunner jed
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby gunner jed » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 am

k05cube wrote:
gunner jed wrote:
k05cube wrote:I liked them too. Was still hoping for psh Star Wars lol



That would be hard to do with bases!


Dorbz didn’t had bases so psh should be without as well? lol



hmm, that's a good point- i forgot about dorbz
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
k05cube
Posts: 1300
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby k05cube » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:37 pm

gunner jed wrote:
k05cube wrote:
gunner jed wrote:

That would be hard to do with bases!


Dorbz didn’t had bases so psh should be without as well? lol



hmm, that's a good point- i forgot about dorbz


Yeah there was dorbz then now it stopped so I was hoping for psh haha lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!
Image

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Funko_boy13 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 pm

Valde wrote:Bring them back, I liked the multi packs that they did at Target and the Fortnite style 2 packs. With the bags I saw busted open or crinkled bags which means people felt them up so much to find the ones they wanted. Just let us see what we get and let it be over.


Yeah I really liked the two pack idea for the fortnite line for some reason. I also agree with you that the bag thing was a huge mistake on Funko’s end because they could very easily get stolen where as the mystery minis it’s a little better because it has layers making it harder to get into.

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:58 pm

kihou wrote:
gunner jed wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I really liked the line, but like most non-pop lines I don't think PSH did very well in the mainstream. Most people probably felt they were too expensive for their size and only bought them if they were on sale, unless they were collectors. And I think a lot of people would get turned off on buying baggies of them once you could see that they had been felt up by a lot of people. I feel that PSHs would do better being sold as full sets or not as blind bags.



What was the price like in America?

in the UK, yeah the price was really bad- most shops sold them for £5 which is ridiculous given you can get a pop for £10. There was one shop that did them for £3 which is where i got them from. Recently i've found one site selling some of the older ones for £1 each which is really good value though!

I believe the usual price around here was $4 a piece. I agree the price point was perceived as a bit high for the product for non-collectors. They also were typically in with other small packaged toys that were only like $2-4 so they had more competition for what they were. And people stole them a lot (at Toys R Us you would usually just find the wrappers left and people had taken the figure out).

I agree with Kihou that a big problem for a lot of stores with PSHs is that they would get open or stolen very often. If they were open and they were an undesirable character, they would sit on the shelf. Some stores even resulted in to locking them into cases for anti-theft. I also agree with the comments about people not willing to buy them unless they knew what they were or were collectors. Most people weren't willing to buy them for their children when they ranged between $4-$7 depending on the store.
Image

User avatar
HowardTheDuck
Posts: 8785
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Litchfield Park AZ
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:07 pm

I definitely think the price was the biggest factor in slowing down on them. I have a handful from the Spider-Man set that I quite like but they were not a frequent purchase. They were usually add-ons to a larger order to reach a certain price or because I could get them for free.
Image
I'm Julian. GO BUCKEYES!! IG: @teasippingrapcritic
ISO: TOY TOKYO GOLD BIGGIE, NEW BIGGIE PROTOS, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

User avatar
synergy56
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby synergy56 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:33 am

I miss PSH a lot. I think they're such a perfect size and so adorable. I was really hoping for Harry Potter ones in their advent calendars and was disappointed. Maybe blind bags weren't the best for them. I know I was one of those people that became adept at figuring out what figure was in the bag for the most part, but it was still really disappointing to get occasional dupes. I am still holding out hope that maybe we can get more in the 3 packs or advent calendars or something. The Masters of the Universe set is so amazing with the little flocked guys. Probably one of my favorite sets that Funko has made.
Hi, I'm Merri!
Image

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5860
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:48 am

Super fun to rip open those mini bags!

User avatar
case
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:18 am
Location: Sacramento
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby case » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:18 pm

PSH Star Wars would be sweet!
Steven
FDO 6-7-8
Fundays 2014-15-16-17-18-19 | SDCC 2014-15-16-17-18-19 | Funko Fright Night, HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun, Wetmore Block Party
ISO Protos: Saga[Ghüs], Big Trouble in Little China
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby LatinFunko » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:04 am

gunner jed wrote:Is it just me or do Funko seem to be making less Pint size heroes?

I quite liked them!


Yup, seems they have gone the way of Dorbz. Shame..
Image :wwe5: Image


Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 2455
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby kihou » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:48 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
kihou wrote:
gunner jed wrote:

What was the price like in America?

in the UK, yeah the price was really bad- most shops sold them for £5 which is ridiculous given you can get a pop for £10. There was one shop that did them for £3 which is where i got them from. Recently i've found one site selling some of the older ones for £1 each which is really good value though!

I believe the usual price around here was $4 a piece. I agree the price point was perceived as a bit high for the product for non-collectors. They also were typically in with other small packaged toys that were only like $2-4 so they had more competition for what they were. And people stole them a lot (at Toys R Us you would usually just find the wrappers left and people had taken the figure out).

I agree with Kihou that a big problem for a lot of stores with PSHs is that they would get open or stolen very often. If they were open and they were an undesirable character, they would sit on the shelf. Some stores even resulted in to locking them into cases for anti-theft. I also agree with the comments about people not willing to buy them unless they knew what they were or were collectors. Most people weren't willing to buy them for their children when they ranged between $4-$7 depending on the store.

Yeah, some stores nearby had started locking them up, and then it made it difficult to "feel up" the bags to avoid dupes, so I didn't buy them there. It's a bad situation to have to be in. Pops don't get stolen as often (I've seen some taken out but rarely), because the box is usually part of the value. For minis and pints, the packaging was not important so it's easier for people to swipe them :(
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives), War Machine (Common case)

User avatar
skillawashere
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby skillawashere » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 pm

I miss these little guys. I feel like pouring a 40 once in honor of them, or having an F in the chat, either works
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Funko items

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Location: Phoenix, Az
Contact:

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:49 am

It's been a while since a new line came out, makes me sad, I love PSH.
Image
Image

User avatar
RobinBear177
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:50 am

Yeah I have a lot of the Batman ones. They're Awesome!
Image

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Pint Size Heroes

Postby LatinFunko » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:03 am

skillawashere wrote:I miss these little guys. I feel like pouring a 40 once in honor of them, or having an F in the chat, either works


:roflmao: I got something on that 40! :D
Image :wwe5: Image


Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users