Bloody Beverly from It Chapter 2

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
PaleRiderOfDoom

Bloody Beverly from It Chapter 2

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:21 am

So...I know there have only been a few of these that have ever surfaced and I was just wondering if the ship has sailed or if there is a chance that these will ever be offered in some form or fashion. I would so love to finally feel that the set is complete.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

nightbodega

Re: Bloody Beverly from It Chapter 2

Postby nightbodega » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:32 pm

I really don't think they exist. Only a few have surfaced. Makes me think Bloody Bev was cancelled form the start and someone stole what they could find in the warehouse.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:40 pm

Yeah I don't see these showing up anymore

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:59 pm

oh well. Bloody Bev will be missed.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:39 am

nightbodega wrote:oh well. Bloody Bev will be missed.

Agreed. Dang it. I would so love to have had the complete set. I know that sometimes ratios are off, but has there been a figure that has been shown on the back of a box but never actually come out?
ImageImageImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:07 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

Agreed. Dang it. I would so love to have had the complete set. I know that sometimes ratios are off, but has there been a figure that has been shown on the back of a box but never actually come out?

I'd be happy to hear a reason as to why they are not out, or super rare. I would even take an answer like, "we made 4 of them, but didn't like them, so we decided not to make her anymore." Just with that, I'd be, "okay."

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:53 am

nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

I'd be happy to hear a reason as to why they are not out, or super rare. I would even take an answer like, "we made 4 of them, but didn't like them, so we decided not to make her anymore." Just with that, I'd be, "okay."

LOL Me too. No word on it just adds to the mystery of it all. There is a dude that does a huge amount of mini collecting who runs some Insta channels who says he got his from Funko directly. Would love to know if any of the rest of us could get in on that.
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:24 am

I don't see these popping up anytime soon.

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 pm

I agree with most here... don't think Funko is going to re-release the line again just to include missing Bev.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:50 pm

At least this one is easy enough to make a custom of, as opposed to having a whole separate mold. Still weird that she's just missing entirely though!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:50 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Agreed. Dang it. I would so love to have had the complete set. I know that sometimes ratios are off, but has there been a figure that has been shown on the back of a box but never actually come out?

LOL Me too. No word on it just adds to the mystery of it all. There is a dude that does a huge amount of mini collecting who runs some Insta channels who says he got his from Funko directly. Would love to know if any of the rest of us could get in on that.

Is that the guy who claims to have all the minis, and hides weights while reselling all rare minis, but acts like is a part of the community? Cant remember his name, but he is real full of himself? Its likely the same guy, but id say make a custom, and call it a day.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:29 pm

I asked the same question a while ago too :( Really does suck that we can't complete our sets. A few were definitely made, though. I remember Funko posting a picture of her. I hope that someday I can get her directly from Funko too.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:07 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I asked the same question a while ago too :( Really does suck that we can't complete our sets. A few were definitely made, though. I remember Funko posting a picture of her. I hope that someday I can get her directly from Funko too.

It would be awesome if they offered her on the Funko Shop! Like they did with the Toys R Us exclusives that never made it out after the stores closed.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:29 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Agreed. Dang it. I would so love to have had the complete set. I know that sometimes ratios are off, but has there been a figure that has been shown on the back of a box but never actually come out?

That is what I"m guessing the few floating around came from. Oh well.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:36 pm

FredKruger wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Is that the guy who claims to have all the minis, and hides weights while reselling all rare minis, but acts like is a part of the community? Cant remember his name, but he is real full of himself? Its likely the same guy, but id say make a custom, and call it a day.

Hides weights? Not understanding that part. If you could please explain that.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:22 am

nightbodega wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:LOL Me too. No word on it just adds to the mystery of it all. There is a dude that does a huge amount of mini collecting who runs some Insta channels who says he got his from Funko directly. Would love to know if any of the rest of us could get in on that.

Weights of the figures are hidden until Oz resells a certain amount.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:38 am

FredKruger wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Yup.
ImageImageImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 pm

kihou wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I asked the same question a while ago too :( Really does suck that we can't complete our sets. A few were definitely made, though. I remember Funko posting a picture of her. I hope that someday I can get her directly from Funko too.

It would be awesome if they offered her on the Funko Shop! Like they did with the Toys R Us exclusives that never made it out after the stores closed.

Yes! That's a fantastic idea.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:35 pm

kihou wrote:

That would be great, really. Did they offer the actual figures or just the blind boxes/cases?
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:54 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
kihou wrote:

That would be great, really. Did they offer the actual figures or just the blind boxes/cases?

Unfortunately you had to buy blind boxes or cases so some of those Funko Shop ones are really expensive (the Solo 1/72 exclusive Han), but it worked well for the Nick Toons set where they were all 1/12s!
ISO Mystery Minis!

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:21 pm

I'm from the Philippines and I can confirm that someone from here was able to pull a Bloody Beverly from a Walmart exclusive case. I've heard some were also found in Singapore.

I can not say for sure if the Asia distribution and US distribution have different batches when it comes to Mystery Minis. I would believe it's different since the minis boxes have the generic "EXCLUSIVE" label and not "Walmart" or "Target" or the like.
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:22 pm

FredKruger wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Cool, thanks

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Wish they would address the missing bev question but don’t think anyone ever got a concrete answer about her. I know a few in other countries found her as well

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:43 am

I really do wish we could get an answer. It sure would be nice or to have the acknowledge the whole thing being goofed up and the fact that HT exclusives were in Walmart cases. What a mess it was/is.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:45 pm

nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

"Floating".... perfect word choice, Manny lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:43 pm

A-Okay wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:LOL Me too. No word on it just adds to the mystery of it all. There is a dude that does a huge amount of mini collecting who runs some Insta channels who says he got his from Funko directly. Would love to know if any of the rest of us could get in on that.

LOL
ImageImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:29 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:I really do wish we could get an answer. It sure would be nice or to have the acknowledge the whole thing being goofed up and the fact that HT exclusives were in Walmart cases. What a mess it was/is.

Minis have been getting better, but there was awhile there that sets were messy - wrong ratios, different exclusives than were shown on the boxes, sets that never came out, etc. Hopefully this is the last one we see an issue with, and they resolve it sometime!
ISO Mystery Minis!

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 pm

kihou wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:I really do wish we could get an answer. It sure would be nice or to have the acknowledge the whole thing being goofed up and the fact that HT exclusives were in Walmart cases. What a mess it was/is.

Minis have been getting better, but there was awhile there that sets were messy - wrong ratios, different exclusives than were shown on the boxes, sets that never came out, etc. Hopefully this is the last one we see an issue with, and they resolve it sometime!

Yes it was bad for a while. Although fantastic four has wrong ratios so my hopes aren’t up for things getting better lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:31 pm

A-Okay wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Thank you talented Kelly. :cheers: :cheers:

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:33 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

LOL

Good choice on Doom pic. Always preferred that style of the other ones.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:48 pm

nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
A-Okay wrote:

LOL

Thanks. He’s my favorite comic character. He was also the first Pop I ever bought.
ImageImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:39 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:
kihou wrote:

Yes it was bad for a while. Although fantastic four has wrong ratios so my hopes aren’t up for things getting better lol

Ah, true, I hadn't collected that set yet so I didn't notice lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:24 pm

kihou wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
kihou wrote:Minis have been getting better, but there was awhile there that sets were messy - wrong ratios, different exclusives than were shown on the boxes, sets that never came out, etc. Hopefully this is the last one we see an issue with, and they resolve it sometime!

Yeah...it's been weird. Here's hoping.
ImageImageImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:26 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:LOL

Thanks. He’s my favorite comic character. He was also the first Pop I ever bought.

Cool.

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:21 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
kihou wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

I feel like something must be happening between the printing of the boxes and the manufacturing that stuff changes and they don't talk to each other.
ISO Mystery Minis!

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:23 am

kihou wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
kihou wrote:Ah, true, I hadn't collected that set yet so I didn't notice lol

I feel like something must be happening between the printing of the boxes and the manufacturing that stuff changes and they don't talk to each other.

Agreed. I know a lot can happen when you are dealing with manufacturing that isn't close to where the design decisions are made.
ImageImageImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:08 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
kihou wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Yeah...it's been weird. Here's hoping.

Agreed. I know a lot can happen when you are dealing with manufacturing that isn't close to where the design decisions are made.

that seems a little to close for mistakes to happen. Unless these boxes are made way in advance.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:39 pm

Not sure...or maybe things weren't fully approved when things were started to be printed. IDK...I don't think we will get any kind of closure.
ImageImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:18 pm

nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
kihou wrote:I feel like something must be happening between the printing of the boxes and the manufacturing that stuff changes and they don't talk to each other.

that seems a little to close for mistakes to happen. Unless these boxes are made way in advance.

Yeah I assume the boxes are made in advance by a completely different team, and they just get thrown together and shipped out with what's inside.
ISO Mystery Minis!

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:58 pm

kihou wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Agreed. I know a lot can happen when you are dealing with manufacturing that isn't close to where the design decisions are made.

Yeah I assume the boxes are made in advance by a completely different team, and they just get thrown together and shipped out with what's inside.

Maybe. How those things end up and how boxes are laid out has always been a mystery to me.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”