Are there checklists?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Marvel_Mama

Are there checklists?

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Is there checklists for minis anywhere? I can’t seem to find. I am looking for Walking Dead In Memoriam specifically. Or any Walking Dead mini lists. Thank you for any help.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

LatinFunko

Re: Are there checklists?

Postby LatinFunko » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:11 am

Not sure. Funko app would be the best bet I think.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:25 am

I'd probably find one of the mini groups on Facebook - they'll probably have the most complete information.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:33 am

Definitely check the FB groups, I don't think we've had one here. You could also check the Funko App and then make your own.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:43 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:Definitely check the FB groups, I don't think we've had one here. You could also check the Funko App and then make your own.

Is it just me or is the Funko App not the easiest to use with minis at times? I really wish it could generate a checklist for a set.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:Definitely check the FB groups, I don't think we've had one here. You could also check the Funko App and then make your own.

Is it just me or is the Funko App not the easiest to use with minis at times? I really wish it could generate a checklist for a set.

It's honestly not the easiest to use for a lot of things. I'm not sure if I just don't use the search function right, or if it's keyword searching isn't that good. The fact that it pulls data from Poppriceguide could be an issue too. Incorrect inputs of pieces probably causes problems within the engine.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:53 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

It's honestly not the easiest to use for a lot of things. I'm not sure if I just don't use the search function right, or if it's keyword searching isn't that good. The fact that it pulls data from Poppriceguide could be an issue too. Incorrect inputs of pieces probably causes problems within the engine.

Very true...to all that. I'm not the biggest PPG fan to begin with so I tend to blame any problems I have with the app on them.
ImageImageImageImage

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:12 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

I stopped using the app because they never added minis. I don't use PPG much now either because I stopped looking at values for most of my collection anyway.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:23 am

Excel spreadsheets are the real MVP - just gotta make your own checklists :)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:19 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I'd probably find one of the mini groups on Facebook - they'll probably have the most complete information.

Thank you!

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:20 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

I’m not a fan of the app. Old school PPG for me mostly. Lol

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

I stopped using the app because they never added minis. I don't use PPG much now either because I stopped looking at values for most of my collection anyway.

When the app came out I had 1200+ pops. I have no intention of adding all those to an app now :( don’t have the time.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 am

divade23 wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

When the app came out I had 1200+ pops. I have no intention of adding all those to an app now :( don’t have the time.

Yeah, I used to update an account.. now I'm like... meeehh.. I'll find it. lol

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:59 am

I usually end up making my own to keep track of, but even finding good images can be tricky.
For the Walking Dead Mystery Minis, it looks like the Cardboardconnection.com seems to track all the series pretty decently. The places other people mentioned already are good resources too!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:50 am

divade23 wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

I did a major rearrange a few months back and used the app to scan all my stuff that had bar codes. That wasn't too bad, but the stickers that HT uses tended to mess with that.
ImageImageImageImage

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51 am

pinklaquer wrote:
divade23 wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:

Yeah, I used to update an account.. now I'm like... meeehh.. I'll find it. lol

LOL!
ImageImageImageImage

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

Yeah. I like tracking what I have, but value is so subjective and fluid that I can live without that.
ImageImageImageImage

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:03 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I usually end up making my own to keep track of, but even finding good images can be tricky.
For the Walking Dead Mystery Minis, it looks like the Cardboardconnection.com seems to track all the series pretty decently. The places other people mentioned already are good resources too!

Thank you. I’ll check that out too.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:36 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

Yeah. I like tracking what I have, but value is so subjective and fluid that I can live without that.

I noticed in the app, that sometimes they aren't even grouped together, I have to scroll through a few random to find more. Wish the app did a better job on this. I also use my own spreadsheet I make.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:24 am

nightbodega wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:

I noticed in the app, that sometimes they aren't even grouped together, I have to scroll through a few random to find more. Wish the app did a better job on this. I also use my own spreadsheet I make.

Yeah. They could do such a better job of this.
ImageImageImageImage

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:54 am

As i may be trading off a lot of my Pop collection to focus one thecharacters i love, I may snag a wider variety of figures for those characters....it seems like it’s tough too keep track of these...do we recommend getting into it?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:11 am

Dbactor wrote:As i may be trading off a lot of my Pop collection to focus one thecharacters i love, I may snag a wider variety of figures for those characters....it seems like it’s tough too keep track of these...do we recommend getting into it?

Which series/collection are you focusing on? And sure if you want to! Some may be harder to find, but I would say about 80% of Mystery Minis are easily available online through trade groups or places like eBay.

On the topic of checklists, I am seriously considering making a guide/magazine for the Five Nights at Freddy's Mystery Minis. Would that be something of benefit/interest?
I have been conceptualizing it for awhile, and have about 90% of the resources to make it happen. May take awhile, but I think it would personally be a fun project to spread the info. and entertain! :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
Dbactor wrote:As i may be trading off a lot of my Pop collection to focus one thecharacters i love, I may snag a wider variety of figures for those characters....it seems like it’s tough too keep track of these...do we recommend getting into it?

Which series/collection are you focusing on? And sure if you want to! Some may be harder to find, but I would say about 80% of Mystery Minis are easily available online through trade groups or places like eBay.

On the topic of checklists, I am seriously considering making a guide/magazine for the Five Nights at Freddy's Mystery Minis. Would that be something of benefit/interest?
I have been conceptualizing it for awhile, and have about 90% of the resources to make it happen. May take awhile, but I think it would personally be a fun project to spread the info. and entertain! :)

That’s awesome, I won’t be collecting FNaF but that’s cool. I primarily focus on wolverine, ST, and Indiana Jones

Return to “Blind Bags”