Toilet Ninjas

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Ratattack

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:30 am

FunkOCD wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Noted!

Also, I never knew how relatable this little figures could ever become. Definitely planning on completing the set as well! :freddy2:

I'm buying a case to make sure I get them all

I'd be willing to take your doubles?!

Same here! or we could also trade! :freddy3:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:41 am

Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
runtodere wrote:I'm buying a case to make sure I get them all

Either or!
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:44 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Either or!

My main want from this line is the GITD Red Dragon Bonus figure. I would like to complete the set, but the dragon has priority!

Which one, is your main want? :-k

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 pm

I'm so happy to find a long thread for these little guys. I can't wait for them to come out.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:50 pm

Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Either or!

My main want from this line is the GITD Red Dragon Bonus figure. I would like to complete the set, but the dragon has priority!

Out of all the ninjas, probably the Zen one with the bonsais and of course the super rares minus the dragon! Heh
ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:41 pm

Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Noted!

Also, I never knew how relatable this little figures could ever become. Definitely planning on completing the set as well! :freddy2:

I might have to do the same!

Have you ever purchased a case of Paka Paka? If yes, did you get any doubles? :-k

I also have this question because when I saw a case it said 18 pieces but pretty sure only 16 in the set
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:32 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Have you ever purchased a case of Paka Paka? If yes, did you get any doubles? :-k

I also have this question because when I saw a case it said 18 pieces but pretty sure only 16 in the set

Assuming the cases work like Mystery Minis and if the ratios are like the Twisted Treats, there are 1/9, 1/12, 1/18, and 1/36 plus the dragon, so you would not be able to get a full set from a case. You would be missing at least one or two of the 1:36s.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:26 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Either or!

Out of all the ninjas, probably the Zen one with the bonsais and of course the super rares minus the dragon! Heh

Sweet!
Has there ever been two hyper rares pulled from one case? :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Oh! Interesting!

I know there is a bonus figure in each set. So that brings the count to 17? or is the 16 per set including the dragon (bonus figure)? :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:30 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Assuming the cases work like Mystery Minis and if the ratios are like the Twisted Treats, there are 1/9, 1/12, 1/18, and 1/36 plus the dragon, so you would not be able to get a full set from a case. You would be missing at least one or two of the 1:36s.

OH! I see. Thanks for sharing!

Now, do you know if its possible to pull 2 or more hyper rates from one case? :-k

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:17 am

Ratattack wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:I also have this question because when I saw a case it said 18 pieces but pretty sure only 16 in the set

Now, do you know if its possible to pull 2 or more hyper rates from one case? :-k

I don't, because I have not opened a case of these yet, but, for Mystery Minis, Funko has specified layouts (or at least distribution) that really do stick to the ratio formula, in my experience. So what does that mean for Paka? Lets look at Twisted Treats, the only line in this "second wave" (with Toilet Ninjas, Boo Hollow, and Cloud Cats) that seems to be out already.

2 1/9 characters - I would expect 2 of each per case, for four figures
5 1/12 characters - I would expect 1.5 of each per case, for 7-8 figures
4 1/18 characters - I would expect 1 of each per case, for four figures
4 1/36 characters (if you count the dragon, which someone in another thread said was its ratio) - I would expect 0.5 of each per case, for two figures

Assuming 8 of the 1/12 pieces per case, that adds up to 18, and you would have some extra 1/9 and 1/12, but be short some 1/36. I will admit there is some confusion involved because the 1/12 adds up to 7.5 and I'm not really sure what the ratio for the dragon is, but I am guessing this is basically what you would see. If I were a betting man, I would wager that there are some cases with 8 of the 1/12s and some cases with only 7 plus the dragon.

So, the short answer is that, yes, I would expect two hyper-rares per case for this line. The ratios could be different for other lines, though, which would either raise or lower that number.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:51 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

I don't, because I have not opened a case of these yet, but, for Mystery Minis, Funko has specified layouts (or at least distribution) that really do stick to the ratio formula, in my experience. So what does that mean for Paka? Lets look at Twisted Treats, the only line in this "second wave" (with Toilet Ninjas, Boo Hollow, and Cloud Cats) that seems to be out already.

4 1/36 characters (if you count the dragon, which someone in another thread said was its ratio) - I would expect 0.5 of each per case, for two figures

Assuming 8 of the 1/12 pieces per case, that adds up to 18, and you would have some extra 1/9 and 1/12, but be short some 1/36. I will admit there is some confusion involved because the 1/12 adds up to 7.5 and I'm not really sure what the ratio for the dragon is, but I am guessing this is basically what you would see. If I were a betting man, I would wager that there are some cases with 8 of the 1/12s and some cases with only 7 plus the dragon.

So, the short answer is that, yes, I would expect two hyper-rares per case for this line. The ratios could be different for other lines, though, which would either raise or lower that number.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:25 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to break it down!

I believe the ratio for the dragons is 1/36, so I would consider it a hyper rare. The check-off list included in the Soda Kats Paka Paka indicates 1/36 for the green dragon.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:02 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

Pretty much, this is the kind of post you get from me when I don't get many opportunities for analytical thought on lockdown. Who would have though I would actually miss my job this much.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:25 am

hailmary25 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:50 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Pretty much, this is the kind of post you get from me when I don't get many opportunities for analytical thought on lockdown. Who would have though I would actually miss my job this much.

hahahah it was a great post and I appreciate it. Still debating on buying a case but this definitely helps. You may miss now but a month after we go back we are gonna think "Man I wish I did more with my time at home"

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:25 pm

kiptrip wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
And with no traffic is closer to 22-24 mins :D
lol I don't mind trading my doubles with you lol

Hopefully LA is back in action sooner rather than later though.
HMU when everything is back to normal! :bounce:

I bet LA is not of a hassle right now with the stuff going on recently lol
I need some Ninja Turdles lol haha

Turdles, do these exist. I need those hahaha

They do and I'm dying to get them! I have the Twisted Treats, but I want the Ninja Turdles more haha lol lol lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:20 pm

OMG why do I love these so much??

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Noted!

Someone said it's not possible to get a full set based on odds.
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:53 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Someone said it's not possible to get a full set based on odds.

Yes, I think I read that post. It was nicely outlined and dissected for us. I think we do get up to 2 hyper-rares though, so that's exciting :freddy2:

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:42 am

Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Anyone else weirdly excited for these. I love all things ninja.

I'm really liking the design. And before this week, I wasn't too into the new lines. After I tried Paka Paka at Funko Hollywood earlier this week and got the Soda Kats bonus figure (the Green Dragon), I'm a Paka Paka fan and seeing that this Ninja line also has a Dragon... I can not wait! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We need one holding and reading his cell phone :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:44 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Anyone else weirdly excited for these. I love all things ninja.

I'm really liking the design. And before this week, I wasn't too into the new lines. After I tried Paka Paka at Funko Hollywood earlier this week and got the Soda Kats bonus figure (the Green Dragon), I'm a Paka Paka fan and seeing that this Ninja line also has a Dragon... I can not wait! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We need one holding and reading his cell phone :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good call!
We could also use one washing his/her hands lol

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:56 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
runtodere wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
No joke! Funko TP is their next venture! LOL

How do they make it a mystery. I want these so bad

They're in purple capsules inside black bags. Is that what you meant?

That IS what I meant, thanks!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Noted!

Let's talk

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Noted!

I haven't but I can't imagine there wouldn't be doubles.

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:00 am

buried_by_pops wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

Thanks so much for the info. Though this makes me scared about how much money I'm going to spend on this

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:06 am

runtodere wrote:Thanks so much for the info. Though this makes me scared about how much money I'm going to spend on this

Its better (in terms of ratio, completion percentage, and unit price, when you buy a case) than Mystery Minis!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:51 am

runtodere wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Let's talk

Once they drop, please let's. We can always trade doubles :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 am

runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I haven't but I can't imagine there wouldn't be doubles.

Yep It has been verified. You do get doubles and it's nearly impossible to not get any. It would have to be some type of error box if you didn't get doubles.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:55 am

runtodere wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Thanks so much for the info. Though this makes me scared about how much money I'm going to spend on this

I totally get you. But if we all keep track of our doubles, maybe we can reduce the cost through trading. These Ninjas are totally worth it. They are just too iconic! :freddy2:

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:23 am

Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

I totally get you. But if we all keep track of our doubles, maybe we can reduce the cost through trading. These Ninjas are totally worth it. They are just too iconic! :freddy2:

Count me in

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:09 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:Thanks so much for the info. Though this makes me scared about how much money I'm going to spend on this

Count me in

Anyone know when these might release? #-o

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Let's talk

Once they drop, please let's. We can always trade doubles :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dibs! I called it first LOL
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:43 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
runtodere wrote:Let's talk

Dibs! I called it first LOL

I'll take the sloppy seconds lol and also the dragon if you get doubles :roflmao:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:05 pm

A funatic here pointed me in the direction of Toilet Ninjas on GameStop.

It appears they are available for pre-order at GameStop, with an anticipated ship date of 4/06/2020.

Here is the link: https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/toys/blind-bags/products/paka-paka-toilet-ninjas-blind-bag-figure/11099004.html

Has anyone pre-ordered these? And if yes, have you received a shipping confirmation?

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:44 pm

Definitely going to try and get as many of these toilet ninjas as possible.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:06 pm

Ratattack wrote:A funatic here pointed me in the direction of Toilet Ninjas on GameStop.

It appears they are available for pre-order at GameStop, with an anticipated ship date of 4/06/2020.

Here is the link: https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/toys/blind-bags/products/paka-paka-toilet-ninjas-blind-bag-figure/11099004.html

Has anyone pre-ordered these? And if yes, have you received a shipping confirmation?

I can't answer your questions, but just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to GS...I just ordered a handful. I ordered a case from another company but don't think they will be shipped for some time so taking the chance that I might get the ones from Gamestop much sooner.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:18 am

Boymom4 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:A funatic here pointed me in the direction of Toilet Ninjas on GameStop.

I can't answer your questions, but just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to GS...I just ordered a handful. I ordered a case from another company but don't think they will be shipped for some time so taking the chance that I might get the ones from Gamestop much sooner.

I also wanted to pre-order some. I'm aiming to at least buy a case worth of Paka Paka. Sadly though, GameStop has a limit of 2 per order ](*,) I'm not sure I want to make like 8 separate orders? how many come in a case? I'm not to sure but I really don't want to pay shipping over and over again #-o

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:55 am

Boymom4 wrote:

Welcome! It was me! heh
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:05 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

Welcome! It was me! heh

It WAS him! ^^^^^

Sorry bud, I wish I knew how to tag here. #-o

Return to “Blind Bags”