Toilet Ninjas

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
MrSmileyFace
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby MrSmileyFace » Fri May 01, 2020 4:49 am

TheStephil wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Here is a picture
Image


and the whole haul together. Had to buy more paka paka to get to the $35 free shipping:

Image


Really nice, congrats =D> =D> =D>


Thanks, I've received a few more and got a few chases. Loving the paka paka.



I must have been hibernating under a rock...just now seeing people with toilet ninjas and I feel like getting some for the mystery of it. Hi Steph!
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby cmasicampo » Fri May 01, 2020 6:03 am

Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image Image

ImageImage

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2746
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby renardchua » Fri May 01, 2020 10:20 am

Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Boymom4 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I received my toilet ninjas from Funko shop a day early and out of the 10 ordered, I received 2 duplicates. So, without further ado here's what I pulled....
Common 1in12
-ninja in toilet
-praying ninja
-toilet paper ninja
-2 constipated ninja
Chase 1in18
-2 constipated sick ninja
-toilet paper Kill Bill ninja
Hyper-Rare
-metallic praying ninja
-Red gitd paka dragon
All in all I'm super happy with my pulls. I would love to get the gitd 1in 18 gas mask ninja, but might go to ebay for that so I don't end up with a ton of duplicates.


Congrats on your pulls! I see you lucked out with one of the doubles being a chase. You'll definitely be able to trade it for some of the ones you are missing.
Definitely wait till some of us get our orders in. We might get doubles of the ones you are looking for.

Also, I like that you are calling Yellow TP the Kill Bill variant lol I've seen some people call it the Bruce Lee variant, but I think I like it as the Kill Bill variant much more. lol


Thank you, I was definitely happy with the outcome. Also I would be happy to trade for one that I'm missing. Oops my bad on the Kill Bill variant lol

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Boymom4 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Ratattack wrote:Here are my Toilet Ninja pulls from my second GS order:

Image

Lucked out and didn't get any doubles. So far I'm 6/6 on different Ninja variants. I'm definitely relieved that my first 1/36 Hyper Rare is the Dragon. This is the one I wanted most \:D/ Still looking to complete the set though! :freddy4:

I'm expecting my no-doubles luck to change though. My FS order of 10 should arrive sometime mid next week.

P.S. The rest of my Paka Paka haul will be posted on the "Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko" thread. \:D/


Awesome and congrats on the dragon. The glow is pretty sweet on this little guy :)

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I received my toilet ninjas from Funko shop a day early and out of the 10 ordered, I received 2 duplicates. So, without further ado here's what I pulled....
Common 1in12
-ninja in toilet
-praying ninja
-toilet paper ninja
-2 constipated ninja
Chase 1in18
-2 constipated sick ninja
-toilet paper Kill Bill ninja
Hyper-Rare
-metallic praying ninja
-Red gitd paka dragon
All in all I'm super happy with my pulls. I would love to get the gitd 1in 18 gas mask ninja, but might go to ebay for that so I don't end up with a ton of duplicates.


Congrats on your pulls! I see you lucked out with one of the doubles being a chase. You'll definitely be able to trade it for some of the ones you are missing.
Definitely wait till some of us get our orders in. We might get doubles of the ones you are looking for.

Also, I like that you are calling Yellow TP the Kill Bill variant lol I've seen some people call it the Bruce Lee variant, but I think I like it as the Kill Bill variant much more. lol


Thank you, I was definitely happy with the outcome. Also I would be happy to trade for one that I'm missing. Oops my bad on the Kill Bill variant lol


You're welcome!

The Kill Bill ninja is one my favorites! \:D/
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Here are my Toilet Ninja pulls from my second GS order:

Image

Lucked out and didn't get any doubles. So far I'm 6/6 on different Ninja variants. I'm definitely relieved that my first 1/36 Hyper Rare is the Dragon. This is the one I wanted most \:D/ Still looking to complete the set though! :freddy4:

I'm expecting my no-doubles luck to change though. My FS order of 10 should arrive sometime mid next week.

P.S. The rest of my Paka Paka haul will be posted on the "Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko" thread. \:D/


Awesome and congrats on the dragon. The glow is pretty sweet on this little guy :)


Thank you!

I haven't tested the glow on mine yet. But I'll be sure to take a few shots later.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:21 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.


Ooh! Good luck with your pulls. :bounce:
Which ones are you looking forward to the most? :-k
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:22 pm

renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.


I was once in your shoes, and look at me now lol ](*,)
Image

User avatar
Cod3NameCornDog
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:14 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Fri May 01, 2020 8:59 pm

renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.

Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2867
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby nightbodega » Fri May 01, 2020 11:25 pm

Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
This is so true. The GS near me don't have curbside pickup either.


hopefully, with some places opening, that changes.


I've been checking every other day, but not change yet. I would really like to have pick up as an option. This way I don't have to wait a lifetime for my order to arrive ](*,) Clearly these Ninjas got me all impatient ](*,)


I don't know if the stores will even carry the pops and Toilet Ninjas. Was someone even there to receive a truck shipment

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 02, 2020 12:17 am

renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.


No one wants to forward for your?
Image
Image

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2746
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby renardchua » Sat May 02, 2020 12:35 am

FunkOCD wrote:
renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.


No one wants to forward for your?


I just want to buy from our local retailers here, to save shipping costs, anyway they are regular releases, problem is that the local retailers are closed at the moment due to the quarantine policies. So, I got to wait it out until the policies are relaxed.

Patience is indeed a virtue. :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 am

renardchua wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.


No one wants to forward for your?


I just want to buy from our local retailers here, to save shipping costs, anyway they are regular releases, problem is that the local retailers are closed at the moment due to the quarantine policies. So, I got to wait it out until the policies are relaxed.

Patience is indeed a virtue. :)


Ah got it! Might be a minute before the start showing up in the PI!
Image
Image

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2746
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby renardchua » Sat May 02, 2020 2:17 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
renardchua wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
No one wants to forward for your?


I just want to buy from our local retailers here, to save shipping costs, anyway they are regular releases, problem is that the local retailers are closed at the moment due to the quarantine policies. So, I got to wait it out until the policies are relaxed.

Patience is indeed a virtue. :)


Ah got it! Might be a minute before the start showing up in the PI!


This is one of my priorities on my first visit to our Funko retailers once quarantine is over and done with over here.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

millone
Posts: 1762
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby millone » Sat May 02, 2020 3:50 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
millone wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
:violent3:

Thats hilarious. I did pick up two today from funko because i also wanted the green lantern pez


Resistance is futile!!!

Like i didnt already know that

millone
Posts: 1762
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby millone » Sat May 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.

Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping

Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 02, 2020 4:19 pm

millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
renardchua wrote:Love seeing the hauls. Too bad I don't have any means to buy Paka Pakas right now.

Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping

Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap


Limit is 3 per order!
Image
Image

User avatar
Cod3NameCornDog
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:14 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sat May 02, 2020 6:19 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:Theres a sale on Gamestop right now 20% off $50 or more and 10% off less than $50. I ordered 9 Paka-Paka and a Tyler Durden Pop and the total came to $45 with free shipping

Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap


Limit is 3 per order!

This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby cmasicampo » Sat May 02, 2020 8:23 pm

I want to try and make the set, but the Dragon, Gold, and Yellow Ninjas are my favorites.

Ratattack wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.


Ooh! Good luck with your pulls. :bounce:
Which ones are you looking forward to the most? :-k
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image Image

ImageImage

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:35 am

nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
hopefully, with some places opening, that changes.


I've been checking every other day, but not change yet. I would really like to have pick up as an option. This way I don't have to wait a lifetime for my order to arrive ](*,) Clearly these Ninjas got me all impatient ](*,)


I don't know if the stores will even carry the pops and Toilet Ninjas. Was someone even there to receive a truck shipment


I would assume that the stores with pick up available should be able to receive shipment. Or maybe they can schedule to receive shipment even if they are not currently tendering customers?
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:37 am

cmasicampo wrote:I want to try and make the set, but the Dragon, Gold, and Yellow Ninjas are my favorites.

Ratattack wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:Love seeing everyone’s hauls! Mine should be arriving any day now.


Ooh! Good luck with your pulls. :bounce:
Which ones are you looking forward to the most? :-k


Those are some of my favorites too! Hopefully you pull these in particular. Did you go for the max order of 10?
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2867
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 03, 2020 2:21 am

Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I've been checking every other day, but not change yet. I would really like to have pick up as an option. This way I don't have to wait a lifetime for my order to arrive ](*,) Clearly these Ninjas got me all impatient ](*,)


I don't know if the stores will even carry the pops and Toilet Ninjas. Was someone even there to receive a truck shipment


I would assume that the stores with pick up available should be able to receive shipment. Or maybe they can schedule to receive shipment even if they are not currently tendering customers?


I sure hope so. Want to be able to get the pops from the store instead.

millone
Posts: 1762
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby millone » Sun May 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
millone wrote:Nice. But you couldnt get 9 toilet ninjas right? If you could i would do that asap


Limit is 3 per order!

This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas

Im trying so hard not to buy other lines but gamestop making it very tempting

User avatar
Cod3NameCornDog
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:14 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sun May 03, 2020 2:27 pm

millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Limit is 3 per order!

This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas

Im trying so hard not to buy other lines but gamestop making it very tempting

I was the same way when Twisted Treats came out, but I did it just to get free shipping. Then it turned out my fiance loved the Soda Kats when she seen them. So now it works out great since the Toilet Ninjas dropped. Now I can get 3 of each and get free shipping.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
daOCHO
Posts: 1513
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby daOCHO » Sun May 03, 2020 7:29 pm

When placing my order on Funko Shop this past week, noticed that toilet ninjas were on shop. Ordered 2 with my other items on cart. :freddy2:
Image


Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 4941
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby TheStephil » Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Really nice, congrats =D> =D> =D>


Thanks, I've received a few more and got a few chases. Loving the paka paka.



I must have been hibernating under a rock...just now seeing people with toilet ninjas and I feel like getting some for the mystery of it. Hi Steph!


The mystery aspect makes it quite addicting. The characters are all super awesome too so that adds to the fun. Toilet ninjas are high up on my list but I'm also loving the Twisted Treats and Kawaii Village.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby hailmary25 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Put in another GS order along with the Soul eater pops. Got 4 more coming. After that I'm coming after your doubles.
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby cmasicampo » Tue May 05, 2020 8:24 pm

These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image Image

ImageImage

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2867
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby nightbodega » Tue May 05, 2020 9:02 pm

cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Nice work Chris. Was this from Gamestop?

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Wed May 06, 2020 12:31 am

nightbodega wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Nice work Chris. Was this from Gamestop?


Funko shop likely... GS has a Max of 3 per order, per line!
Image
Image

User avatar
cmasicampo
Posts: 1010
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby cmasicampo » Wed May 06, 2020 1:04 am

Thanks Manny! This was a Funko Shop order.

nightbodega wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Nice work Chris. Was this from Gamestop?
I’m Chris
IG @cm_funkollector


Image Image

ImageImage

User avatar
Beefsquatch
Posts: 228
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Beefsquatch » Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 am

cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Excellent pulls! I added two to my Freddy Soda order. Can’t wait to see which two I get!
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

User avatar
cptsailor
Posts: 1679
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby cptsailor » Wed May 06, 2020 9:49 am

cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Crazy good luck on barely any doubles! Hope you complete the set! :cheers:
Hi, I'm CptSailor (Dillon)!

ImageImage

ImageImageImage



IG: cptsailor


iso: Cuphead Protos (Dancing Cuphead, Cala Maria, Cuppet, Mr. Chimes) (Mugman Vinyl) (Any minis)

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Boymom4 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:12 am

cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Awesome pulls...congrats!

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2867
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby nightbodega » Wed May 06, 2020 6:46 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Nice work Chris. Was this from Gamestop?


Funko shop likely... GS has a Max of 3 per order, per line!


Couldn't remember which one had the limit. Thanks

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2867
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby nightbodega » Wed May 06, 2020 6:47 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Thanks Manny! This was a Funko Shop order.

nightbodega wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:These arrived today. Managed to only get one double from an order of 10! Doing another bulk order and then will try and trade for what I'm missing.

Image


Nice work Chris. Was this from Gamestop?


Share that glow when you can.

millone
Posts: 1762
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby millone » Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
millone wrote:
Cod3NameCornDog wrote:This is correct only 3 of each line. So I got 3 soda Kats 3 Twisted Treats and 3 Toilet Ninjas

Im trying so hard not to buy other lines but gamestop making it very tempting

I was the same way when Twisted Treats came out, but I did it just to get free shipping. Then it turned out my fiance loved the Soda Kats when she seen them. So now it works out great since the Toilet Ninjas dropped. Now I can get 3 of each and get free shipping.

So lucky. I cant wait for my couple to come from funkoshop

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
I don't know if the stores will even carry the pops and Toilet Ninjas. Was someone even there to receive a truck shipment


I would assume that the stores with pick up available should be able to receive shipment. Or maybe they can schedule to receive shipment even if they are not currently tendering customers?


I sure hope so. Want to be able to get the pops from the store instead.


Sometimes, the pops I get ship to home are in better condition than the ones I find in-store.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 pm

daOCHO wrote:When placing my order on Funko Shop this past week, noticed that toilet ninjas were on shop. Ordered 2 with my other items on cart. :freddy2:


Hey! I'm glad you notched it.

Good luck with your pulls! \:D/
Image


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users