Retro Toys Minis!!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Imagery

Re: Retro Toys Minis!!

Postby Imagery » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:19 pm

Rothkolion wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:I agree! He’s the one I’ll be hunting for.

One of my favorites too. Target is always tough personally for finding anything so I'll be keeping my eyes open for all the aftermarket sales.

Have a target right by me but it’s a big hunting ground and everything is always picked through so will either drive far out and wish for the best or do the same.

Right now, my only hope rests on them also being shared with TRU here and that I'm then first to the box. Otherwise it'll definitely be secondary market for me
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night, 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada, Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:35 am

Imagery wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:One of my favorites too. Target is always tough personally for finding anything so I'll be keeping my eyes open for all the aftermarket sales.

Have a target right by me but it’s a big hunting ground and everything is always picked through so will either drive far out and wish for the best or do the same.

Right now, my only hope rests on them also being shared with TRU here and that I'm then first to the box. Otherwise it'll definitely be secondary market for me

Does TRU carry much for minis now?
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:16 pm

digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:Have a target right by me but it’s a big hunting ground and everything is always picked through so will either drive far out and wish for the best or do the same.

They still seem to get some, but it's pretty sporadic. And you never can tell when we'll get a shared US exclusive anyway
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night, 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada, Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:44 am

Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:Right now, my only hope rests on them also being shared with TRU here and that I'm then first to the box. Otherwise it'll definitely be secondary market for me

They still seem to get some, but it's pretty sporadic. And you never can tell when we'll get a shared US exclusive anyway

I kind of miss not browsing the stores and seeing them as much. Maybe I'll come across these by chance.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:23 pm

Can’t wait! I’ll need Me Monopoly and the potato heads for sure!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Anybody finding these at Gamestop yet?

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Anyone spot these in a Target yet? I have not and am going for that Flocked My Pet Monster!

I came across the ratios:
Leatherneck 1/6
Cobra Commander 1/36
Snakeeyes 1/24
Shipwreck 1/12
Mr Potato Head 1/6
Mrs Potato Head 1/12
Kid Potato head 1/72
My Pet Monster 1/24
Glo Worm 1/6
Stretch Armstrong 1/6
Operation Dude 1/26
Play Doh Kid 1/72
*not sure what the Target exclusive (Flocked My Pet Monster, Mr. Monopoly, Drunk Mrs. Potato Head) ratios are...
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Blind Bags”