The Office Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
buried_by_pops

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:10 pm

csm wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:I received another response from Funko about the minis issue, but decided I am going to only post about this in the "I'm So Mad" thread from now on. If you are interested in the topic, you can check out my latest post there.

Isn't that sort of click-bait within the same forum? lol

Yeah, a little bit, but I was just worried this thread had gotten off track, especially since its not even really supposed to be about the minis. I don't really want to ruin anyone's fun, which is why I started the other thread, which you can ignore if you don't care, but I think its an issue Funatics should be concerned about. I was also just tired of posting the same stuff in two different places.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:13 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:People spending big money on Goldenface and now it shows up at Five Below in a window box, jeez funko...glad I traded mine for a signed Kevin when I did.

I didn’t even know Goldenface was big money, seemed like there was a ton of those

According to Funko, there should have been far fewer than any of the other figures in the non-exclusive cases since it was the only 1/72.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:18 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:People spending big money on Goldenface and now it shows up at Five Below in a window box, jeez funko...glad I traded mine for a signed Kevin when I did.

I didn’t even know Goldenface was big money, seemed like there was a ton of those

According to Funko, there should have been far fewer than any of the other figures in the non-exclusive cases since it was the only 1/72.

I'm glad I didn't spend money on any of the 1/72s, I just picked up golden face jim at 5 below. I doubt the hot topic and Walmart ones will show up with windows.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:32 am

Dsho333 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

I'm glad I didn't spend money on any of the 1/72s, I just picked up golden face jim at 5 below. I doubt the hot topic and Walmart ones will show up with windows.

OfficeFunkoPops already confirmed HotTopic and BL exclusives are coming to stores w/windows.....
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

OfficeFunkoPops already confirmed HotTopic and BL exclusives are coming to stores w/windows.....

Well, the I'm So Mad thread about this topic expired, and I don't see the point of starting a new one since it will die eventually too, but this really p*** me off. If true, they should just change their name to Screwko, because the money I wasted on blind boxes and eBay to complete this line feels anything but "fun" right about now. I don't honestly know how we can hold them accountable to us for doing this, but I honestly don't think a class action lawsuit for false advertising would be all that insane. There is some precedent for such actions when companies distort the marketplace for collectibles, although I don't know how far they got in court.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:

Has there been pictures?

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:46 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Has there been pictures?

Nothing yet...just an IG post that said coming soon.
ISO:

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

Has there been pictures?

Ill believe it when I see it then

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Has there been pictures?

Just reporting what I see.
ISO:

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:33 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

It's all good, but if they had evidence they would've shown it, we have yet to get store exclusives as windowed versions right? (For any line)

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

It's all good, but if they had evidence they would've shown it, we have yet to get store exclusives as windowed versions right? (For any line)

He's pretty spot on so I trust what he says, but we'll see.

Who knows, we didn't think we'd get a 1/72 MYSTERY MINI in a box with a window either right, especially at Five Below and Labeled as a "Funko Mini"....
ISO:

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: The Office Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby Geescube » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:26 pm

Just spotted a case of the office minis in Walgreens. Blind boxed still. If anyone cares. :D

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:33 pm

Geescube wrote:Just spotted a case of the office minis in Walgreens. Blind boxed still. If anyone cares. :D

I'm sure they will sit for years, coming out after the windowed boxes is pretty dumb as you don't have to hunt for the common case anymore.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:34 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Geescube wrote:Just spotted a case of the office minis in Walgreens. Blind boxed still. If anyone cares. :D

I'm sure they will sit for years, coming out after the windowed boxes is pretty dumb as you don't have to hunt for the common case anymore.

Did the store exclusives come out in window boxes? If not, savvy people will pick through for the exclusives, but yeah, the rest will probably sit.

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:45 pm

I never saw any with windowed boxes at BL or HT.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:38 pm

kihou wrote:I never saw any with windowed boxes at BL or HT.

Seems it twas just a fable.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:07 pm

For the first time in FOREVER I found an untouched WM exclusive case! Ahhhh how I miss hunting

Return to “Blind Bags”