The Office Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
AnyGivenFunko

Re: The Office Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:13 pm

billydarector wrote:Anyone spot any Walmart ones yet in store?

Yeah, I found two boxes in the store.
Dennis
IG: anygivenfunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars, Naruto, Attack on Titans, Ad Icons, and Master of the Universe

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:03 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Boxes or cases in the store? Did they work with brickseek or in the walmart app too? Hit me up with an extra set of the Walmart exclusives gee!!! lol
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:21 am

billydarector wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Boxes or cases in the store? Did they work with brickseek or in the walmart app too? Hit me up with an extra set of the Walmart exclusives gee!!! lol

lol Two cases. They were already picked. It never showed up on brickseek and I have never tried the walmart app. Why is it so hard to find a case at Walmart. It was so easy to find one back in the earlier days at any Walmart.
Dennis
Collections: Star Wars, Naruto, Attack on Titans, Ad Icons, and Master of the Universe

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:02 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
billydarector wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

lol Two cases. They were already picked. It never showed up on brickseek and I have never tried the walmart app. Why is it so hard to find a case at Walmart. It was so easy to find one back in the earlier days at any Walmart.

I think alot of walmarts stock has been reserved for the preorders back a few months ago. Seems like they want to presell instead of having to ship to stores that want nothing to do with Funko products.

csm

Postby csm » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:58 am

Yet some stores have had them for like a month and not preorder from way back when now changed from 12/24 to 1/21. Luckily I only need to cross fingers for one figure, and he’s sort of the least unique design. I guess waiting keeps the excitement alive.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:52 am

I think my favorite is the Dwight from Walmart.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

BoomerJack

Postby BoomerJack » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:32 pm

I found an untouched case of minis at Walmart yesterday, so I bought all 12 even though I have a case on preorder that's been delayed until January 21. I got Toby & Hay King Dwight & Stanley who I also needed. I just need Bookface Jim & The three Hot Topic exclusives. I'm not sure if I should cancel the preorder or test my luck in getting Bookface & then use the extras as trade bait for the ones I'm missing.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:08 am

BoomerJack wrote:I found an untouched case of minis at Walmart yesterday, so I bought all 12 even though I have a case on preorder that's been delayed until January 21. I got Toby & Hay King Dwight & Stanley who I also needed. I just need Bookface Jim & The three Hot Topic exclusives. I'm not sure if I should cancel the preorder or test my luck in getting Bookface & then use the extras as trade bait for the ones I'm missing.

Can someone clarify the distribution of the exclusives for me? It seems clear that they did not go to the places it said they would in the original glams. I originally thought the Hot Topic and Walmart exclusives just got flipped, but this post implies the following:

Hot Topic (and HT dba BoxLunch): Kevin, Dwight with Doll, and 3-hole punch Jim

Walmart: Toby, Hay King Dwight, and Bookface Jim

Is that correct? The Dwights and secondary characters flipped, but the Jims did not?

csm

Postby csm » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:54 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Can someone clarify the distribution of the exclusives for me? It seems clear that they did not go to the places it said they would in the original glams. I originally thought the Hot Topic and Walmart exclusives just got flipped, but this post implies the following:

Is that correct? The Dwights and secondary characters flipped, but the Jims did not?

This is incorrect. Bookface Jim is Hot Topic / Box Lunch and Three Hole Punch Jim is Walmart. You're accurate with the others though!

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:03 pm

BoomerJack wrote:I found an untouched case of minis at Walmart yesterday, so I bought all 12 even though I have a case on preorder that's been delayed until January 21. I got Toby & Hay King Dwight & Stanley who I also needed. I just need Bookface Jim & The three Hot Topic exclusives. I'm not sure if I should cancel the preorder or test my luck in getting Bookface & then use the extras as trade bait for the ones I'm missing.

If you have an extra Hay King and Toby and are interested in Kevin Malone and Dwight HT exclusive, let me know. We can trade. Thanks!
Image Image

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:47 pm

csm wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:Can someone clarify the distribution of the exclusives for me? It seems clear that they did not go to the places it said they would in the original glams. I originally thought the Hot Topic and Walmart exclusives just got flipped, but this post implies the following:

This is incorrect. Bookface Jim is Hot Topic / Box Lunch and Three Hole Punch Jim is Walmart. You're accurate with the others though!

Thanks for the clarification. A straight up flip flop seemed more likely.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 pm

I found the 3 hole punch Jim Halpert WM exclusive. Yippeee! :freddy2:
Dennis

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:47 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:I found the 3 hole punch Jim Halpert WM exclusive. Yippeee! :freddy2:

Dang nice!!! They popped up in Socal? Better start hunting! Pm you something
Image Image

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:05 pm

Has anyone's preorders began shipping out yet from Walmart?
Image Image

csm

Postby csm » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:49 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:I found the 3 hole punch Jim Halpert WM exclusive. Yippeee! :freddy2:

Three Hole Punch Jim is the only one I'm missing. I believe the Hot Topic ones were in the middle (top, if I'm not mistaken?) Is he also placed the same in a fresh case?

Return to “Blind Bags”